Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby magnapinna » Wed Nov 29, 2023 3:46 pm

@lex. melusine look so pretty!! i love the colors
@cyan cat the colors on conley!! so pretty..
@kaatlove good luck finding offers!! he looks really cool!!
-
Last edited by magnapinna on Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-pfp by lifora
magnapinna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Safe_Haven » Mon Dec 11, 2023 1:17 pm

@cherubim
      That kalon is so cute! It's sweet you're raffling a kiddo off. Reminder to anyone who reads this, it ends on the 17th of December! By the time of me posting this you still have some time to enter!
    @jointedwishes
      If you're still interested in the kalon community, I would suggest trying to trade for kalons you like better! If not, I recommend raffling or gifting them, or you can ask staff to raffle them off in the server on your behalf for more entries. Personally, I think more nonowners or owners of fewer kalons than 4 (3 or less) should get a chance at them. They're super cute and pretty kalons and they have some nice art too. If you're concerned about the dev, or want them to go to a good home, I suggest hosting a readopt competition or asking a staff member to do so on your behalf instead!
    @magnapinna
      Those are some adorable kalons up for breeds. I'd offer if I didn't have breedings planned already ;w;

---

Hello! I'm looking to do kalon growth commissions. I'm only willing to take a couple since I have some nursery batches to finish right now, as well as a MYO for someone. The price is $20-30 depending on complexity, PM for more info! Click on the image to view the kit version of the kalon <3

Edit: I will also take art trades but I'm a little more tentative on that!

ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━
___Lucifer | Puppy___
━━━━━━━━━
╔═══════════════════════════╗
they/them; he/him; she/her;
woof/woofs; storm/storms
╚═══════════════════════════╝
━━━━━━━━━
___Toyhouse | Kalons___
━━━━━━━━━
Safe_Haven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosemoon » Tue Dec 12, 2023 9:48 am

@Safe_Haven ;; I absolutely love your growth work so far, those designs are so pretty <3 <3
@magnapinna ;; Good luck with breedings!! I've seen those two around for a long while, and I love Siobhan lots <3
@jointedwishes ;; The timing on this is pretty funny since I own Keiran now!^^ Thank you for that opportunity! <3
@cherubim ;; Good luck with your raffle!! Remi is super cute <3
@Lex. ;; Congrats on all the new kals! I absolutely adore Harley so much <3 <3

Just posting a link to my MYO Design Comp, looking for a more spooky scary kal because I'm addicted to the spooky scary.
    Also introducing my two most recently new Kalons<3

Interlude AKA "Showtime"
    "Showtime is a childhood actor who grew up under the limelight and has gone through the trauma and hardships of being raised by Hollywood. They've tried leaving the scene, but have lost who they were throughout the years so they feel like they have no choice but to stay. He was dragged into a relationship with another childhood star who only wanted to be with him to farm drama from his life and career. She thrived off of negative press that came with being in his inner circle. He has been on a downward spiral since, crashing hard out of the public eye. Soon he'll be getting out of the scene, just like he always wanted, but not without a cost."
    Pronouns are He/Him and They/Them.

Brian Virgil
    "Virgil has only ever really been referred to by his last name, which is what he prefers since he thinks people take him more seriously with a sophisticated name. His work is kind of on a need-to-know basis. If anyone asks, he just says "I'm a scientist" and does not elaborate. He does a lot of "research" but won't tell anyone what he's researching. Behind closed doors, he's actually working on a vaccine that would cure the one thing that should be left alone... death. He knows that what he's doing is unethical, but the money the company he works for is giving is what convinces him to keep going. If it weren't for the money, he wouldn't be able to pay for his own treatment... and he won't tell anybody what that treatment is for. He won't even admit he's sick. Just a man of secrets."
    Pronouns are He/Him.
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Checkinder » Sun Jan 07, 2024 4:39 pm

@Rosemoon; i hope your design comp is going well! might have to poke through and check out entries <3 i also love the little snippits for your guys!
@Safe_Haven; your growths are very lovely! good luck with the commissions!
@magnapinna; hope you got your breedings! your two guys are very lovely!

taking tentative breeding/trade offers on all of my Kalons here(for sure not all my guys are listed there but -tired thumbs up-)! DM me to discuss, just know some I am very unlikely to part with.
will consider any/all offers! <3 no specifics !
Check - He/They/It

If you need to contact me quickly, my Discord is
Checkinder#6566
Trading all my pets for C$ and all Store Pets for
character art. DM me if you'd like to offer art/etc
for the Store Pets.
My Kalons

Art by friend on Discord
Checkinder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LokisTrick » Sun Jan 07, 2024 5:16 pm

Safe_Haven, Your art is gorgeous! I’m sure you’ll get a bunch of commissions. I really like how you do eyes!
Rosemoon, Virgil and Showtime are really pretty I like your stories for them too!
Checkinder, I’ll have to look through your kals ^^ best of luck finding a trade/breeding!

Hi everyone! I’m looking for trades for these two kits :) I would prefer no myos. I’m also possibly looking for a breeding so feel free to shoot me an offer, my kals are linked in my signature.
Image Image
Dreaming Deep~

Looking for celestial garden item set!
LokisTrick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laika. » Mon Jan 15, 2024 12:56 pm

@LokisTrick || Those two are super cute! I especially love the bottom one! Good luck w/ trading!
@Rosemoon || I like Interlude's design and development! It's super interesting!
@Safe_Haven || Those are really pretty growths! Good luck with getting comms!!

Looking to switch up my kalons, so I thought I'd post here as well! I'm taking trade offers on almost everyone, and wanting to expand my AUs a bit, so I'm trying to minimize some of my larger ones and get different faces to draw! I'm looking for anything, I don't mind if they're kits or MYOs! Feel free to PM me here or on discord (todorokitouya)!

I've got them both on my Toyhouse and in a sta.sh folder! Here are a few of the ones I'm looking to trade the most!
laika.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .✰Mewo✰. » Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:19 pm

@ferrari - Good luck with trades! That kit is absolutely adorable!
@LokisTrick - Hope you get/got an offer you like, both kits are really nice!
@Checkinder - Your kals are really pretty, hope you got offers you liked ^_^

Coming in to advertise trades ! ^^

I’m looking to trade all of the kalons here, I’ll look at anything but would appreciate myo offers (I’d also trade multiple kals for a legendary kal or myo) !

I also have a few myos up for tentative offers
1x common myo
1x uncommon myo
and 1x unlim rare myo

Hi, I’m Mewo,
I'm an artist and I go by she/they pronouns.

Best friend !
.✰Mewo✰.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby outlaw. » Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:29 pm

Code: Select all
@Mewo good luck on trades! some adorable kals there<3
@ferrari that winged kal is super cool !! love the grey/brown combo
@LokisTrick super cute kals ! good luck finding a breeding as well

Hi y'all ! hope you're all doing well ^ I'm just here to advertise a couple things !!

Design my Legendary Kalon MYO(s) comp!!
$150 in voucher prizes to be used on myos or items of your liking, or breeding items to choose from! there's lots of options for prompts that range from complete artistic freedom to strict(ish) guidelines ! Little bit of everything for everyone ! The end date for that comp is currently set to February 24!

I'm also taking trade offers for everyone in this group!
some eyecandy below ;0c
ImageImageImage

Finally, I'm looking to develop more relationships for all my kals !
this includes things like friendships, relationships + possible ic/ooc breeding offers ? I'm open to anything !
outlaw.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lumilys » Mon Feb 05, 2024 4:48 pm

hi all! it’s been quite a while since posting here but i just wanted to show off my newest kal lol. hope everybody is doing well and having a good new year so far!
this is mona! she’s loosely inspired by my favorite houseplant, which is a heart leaf philodendron. i had a really good time designing her, and although i don’t foresee myself being too active in the near future because of school, she’s definitely made me want to work on more myos when i have the free time. i don’t really have a story worked up for her, but i’d like to imagine that she’d be pretty fond of bright, indirect light…

replies:
@Rosemoon - i love your backstories for showtime and virgil, so cool and a bit eerie lol
@ferrari - best of luck with trades, those are some lovely kals!
@outlaw. - also wishing you best of luck with trades! akira is gorgeous!
lumilys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rabbit » Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:13 am

Code: Select all
@lumilys; what a lovely kal! i love their colors :0
@outlaw.; good luck with the MYO comp and seeking trades!!
@mewo; i wish you luck finding trades!

wanted to pop in again! it's been awhile!
figured i'd show off one of my newer faves, sumi!

---

here's a question for you guys!

what's a kalon of yours that you want to show off, and tell me one interesting thing about them!

---

and finally!

seeking trades on my kalons for this month + next!
(more in the links below)
Links are here and tentative!
- rarities don't matter / multiple is fine
- not seeking MYOs
- fave kals here!
Image News BoxImage wrote:Avatar by Nishipu
Kalons
Art in signature by me (below) and Studiomaz (TH)!
Image Links Image wrote: Wife | Princess | Mont | Cinnamon Roll
Image Art Image wrote:

Click the above for my Kalons!
Rabbit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me