Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby persimmon » Mon May 28, 2018 3:05 pm

Replies:

@chunkypeanutbutter: Those kids look very nice grown up, and congrats on Chantal! I'm not sure if any of my kals would work for relationships with yours, but I'll try to take a look and see ^^ Also, thanks for all those linearts! Each piece looks great, and I hope many people use them! Also, that art looks so pretty, and I'm sure the finished piece will be spectacular! Best wishes on that competition c:
@naumachy: That kit is adorable, and they have such nice edits and lovely colors! I'm sure that you'll get plenty of offers, and I hope you find an offer that you really like! I also hope that your days get better soon!
@neongraveyard: I hope you get approval soon! Also, that growth nooks very nice, and his expression looks cool! Have fun on that growth/transfer, and I'm excited to see the kits!
@junkratss: I hope that you find the trade for the edits soon, and I also hope that you find plenty of commissions so that you can get that MYO. Also, pricing art is pretty difficult for me too, but I believe that your current prices seem fair enough.
@strinisaur: Best of wishes on the trades; I wish I had a standard MYO to offer! Also, I hope you get approvals soon - all those growths look amazing! I also hope that you start to feel better soon and that you have fun developing those new kits once they're done ^^
@high noon: I hope you have fun and have had fun on the stream!
@ Discter: Congrats on those new kits! Marshal and Telantes definitely seem to match well with their designs c: Congratulations also on the two other new kals! That bottom one is quite adorable, and your idea for the first kal is very neat!
@rnirai: Those are all nice kals! I know you're going to have a lot of entrants for each one, and I hope you have fun when you judge the competitions!
@antique skies: Solaris is so pretty; I hope you find many nice relations for her! I also hope that you get some nice offers for art trades and that your finals go very well if you're still taking them! Best wishes with trading those two kals also ^^
@rencherche: All those kals are so pretty! Have fun developing them, and I hope you get many offers for relationships, though I'm sure you will! Also, best wishes finding artists for the MYO and transfer!
@ broken*: Congrats on getting Caspian grown! Your ideas for him seem quite developed, and I hope you find many nice relationships for him!

Reintroductions/Introductions and Relationship Search

I finally grew my girl Nayeli! She is a vibrant, imaganitive, sociable, and kind kalon. She enjoys inventing stories and often carries around a notebook, in which she often writes down ideas for stories. She enjoys going on and adventures and exploring new places, but she has a knack for getting lost. Now that she's grown, she is probably in college as an English major so that she can be a young adult novelist in the future, and she might study abroad eventually. She's open to all types of relationships, and I'd love to find a mate who matches her in terms of personality c:

I decided to go with the name Kasumii for this kit. In terms of personality, she is fierce, kind of spoiled, impatient, brave, headstrong, keen, ambitious, occasionally temperamental. She often carries a (bamboo) sword around with her, and she has a large bug collection that mostly contains beetles. She is open for relationships of various kinds ^^

This is Jevon (nicknamed Jack). They tend to take life and others very seriously. For this, they might not appear the most approachable. They do try their best with jokes however, but their jokes can come off coarse, often leading some to feel offended (especially since he can appear so serious). He is a herpetologist (he primarily studies reptiles). He's open for friendships and/or enemies.

I also have this new kit, who is Zephyrus' daughter. I'm still going back and forth on her name, but I've been considering Eliana? She has a fairly decent amount of information written on her page. She's open for various types of relationships also ^^

Commissions/art trades?

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in commissioning me with points or doing art trades with me? I'm not really good with determining the value of my artwork ;;^^ Here is my deviantart, and here are a few more examples of my art: 1, 2, and 3

I apologize for the long post. I hope everyone has a great day/night! Even though I'm done with mine for the school year, best wishes to everyone who still has exams/finals to complete ^^
persimmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sapphirelion » Mon May 28, 2018 3:09 pm

Hey all! I’m entering for a readopt that is ending soon and I was wondering if anyone else would like to help ‘interview’ the character? All you’d have to do is quickly look over the form so you have an idea of the character already/what has been asked and then send me a pm with questions you’d like to ask! I’ll put up your username and link it to your profile so that you are being given credit for your questions, and then I’ll have the character(s) answer your questions on the form! Once fully answered you’d be notified so you can look at the response(s). Thank you in advance to anyone willing to help out :)

————————————————————

So I said I’d be back to properly introduce a kit that recently won, but I’m actually here to introduce 2 new Kalons of mine :)

Let’s start with the kit I talked about:
This is Lucy! She is a little (7th grade) girl who is short for her age and loves Christmas music and decorations!

And just today I got/made this myo!
Her name is Wendy who has the nicknames Wendy Bird and just Bird. She is the mate of Peter (and yes she is based off of Wendy from Peter Pan as is he based on Peter Pan). I don’t have much more on her just yet as I’m still solidifying Peter’s character, but I was just too excited to hold her back!

————————————————————

————As always I’m open to rp with any of my Kalons if anyone is interested (they are in my sig, but for some not all their info is on their page)———-

————————————————————

Also for those of you who were interested in my readopt, don’t forget that it closes on June 1st at 11:59pm EST!

————————————————————

Replies;;
@ chunkypeanutbutter those kiddos look amazing grown up! And congrats on your new Kalon! (Also very nice art! If I had money/points I would definately order!
@ naumachy good luck finding a good trade for your amazing looking kid!
@ neongraveyard that is an awesome growth! I hope you get an amazing kid to grow/transfer and I can’t wait to see you posting your new babies when they are made!
@ MelonBreeze I hope that you find a great price for your art, and that growth is stunning!
ImageImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Greater love has no one than this,
than to l
ay down one's life for his friends
- John 15:13

info
my kals 🦑
kalon art shop
Diamond (kia)
other characters of mine
Art by me,gif by Meridiem, pixel by pangur.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ImageImageImageImage
sapphirelion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby notwearingsocks » Mon May 28, 2018 3:56 pm

hello children , , ,
    just popping in rlly quick for a couple of things!!

trading this rare kit! i'm on cooldown until 6/20 though, so if you have a cooldown / a trade lined up as well it's no biggie :">

taking ooc breeding offers on these two kals! i want more rare bbies so i would prefer kals with at least one similar rare trait for either of them, and designs must not clash!! pm me if youre interested!!
    calum ,,
    atlas ,,

@sapphirelion good luck with yr readopt comp!!!
    @melonbreeze congrats on the new kals!!
    @chunkypeanutbutter congrats on the growths!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlive or die trying.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┌────────────────┐

haleigh [ she/her ] / north carolina / adult

ravenclaw / dog groomer / writer / explorer

links !
my kalons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx└────────────────┘
notwearingsocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iuno. » Mon May 28, 2018 6:07 pm

hello y'all! my summer break just started so i'll hopefully be more active on here. i hope everyone has been well and to all who still have finals coming up, good luck and make sure to get lots of rest so you can do your best!

i. trades
    i'm looking at trade offers on all the kals in this stash + a one legendary myo because i'm really feeling disconnected. just a couple things to note- i'm not interested in myos and i'm only looking for legendaries in return for my two and my myo, i don't care about rarity matches for any of the other kals. i'm off cooldown and will probably not be interested if your cooldown is more than a week or so. and finally, i'm v v interested in tealea and starbitee designs atm ;o;! i probably won't message you back if i'm not interested, but i will try my best.

i also wanted to say if we had plans in the past for something, i apologize. i tend to change my mind very easily. i also plan things before i'm really sure about them. i'm sorry if i've made anyone mad because i've just threw our plans out the window. and to those i have breeding plans with, my breedings are EXTREMELY backed up and,,, i'm not sure about anything tbh so please message me if we have one planned or anything?

i'll be back soon with a readoption for a kal.

ii. replies
    @scarlet_wolf best of luck trading that cute little cinnamon roll baby! and good luck with finding ooc breedings, that second kid is super cool!
    @sapphirelion congrats on winning lucy! her design is super sweet and i love those colors. and congrats on wendy as well, i love her bird shine!
    @MelonBreeze good luck finding realtionships for your kids! kasummi is a dream, i love their shine and the batch they came from! best of luck with commissions/art trades as well.
iuno.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby petrify » Mon May 28, 2018 6:42 pm

no fancy post today ! just here to introduce some kals :) sorry for my very short replies, i've got some kal forms to work on!!

replies wrote:@ iuno: aye congrats on your spring break!! hope the start of it was good so far for ya :) also sorry that you can't connect to your kals there!! hope you find good homes for them as well as find some kals you like in exchange for them! also i'll stay alert for that readopt you're going to have c:

@ scarlet_wolf: that kiddo is so cute!! hope you can get a trade you like for them soon. also good luck with those ooc breedings, both of those kals are ?? so darn cute. i'm sure you'll get lots of offers <3

@ sapphirelion: ahhh good luck finding someone to look through your form n everything for those questions!! unfortunately i have lots of things to do so i won't be able to :( but i hope someone can help you soon!! & congrats on lucy & wendy, they're both such cute kals!! best of luck finding rp's for your kals as well as judging your contest as it comes around! i gotta work on my form for them :")

introducing my four new kiddos from a batch between my two kals roman & dean! (all of the babies are their kids except the top left) they came out fantastic & i would like to thank watchdog. for making these absolutely fabulous kits. i felt bad about taking all four of them since i planned on putting at least one up for adoption, but i connected with all of them a lot so i couldn't bring myself to choose :"( anyway !

calixte amell | 14 | pansexual panromantic | open for friends & maybe a crush ! (top left)
    i'm making him my kal emma's brother! he's set in the same au as her (obviously) which is a medieval/skyrim type au. he's an absolute angel & wouldn't hurt a fly, but would do absolutely anything to protect his sister & his sister's gf phoebe. he's a mage in the making & is often sheltered from anything that could hurt him. although emma does this protect him, he thinks she fawns too much over him. although he isn't accustomed very well with the "real world", he's quite mature for his age.

alistair francis | 15 | gay | open for friends & maybe a crush ! (top right)
    he's the second oldest out of his three siblings (the bottom two!) he's a sort of a snooty/snobby person who's kinda rude. he doesn't care who you are, if you're talking about something he's not interested in or he just doesn't like how you look, he'll let you know. he thinks he's better than everybody else & often almost gets into fights with how much he persists when arguing with people since he always thinks he's right. wears the fanciest clothes & likes victorian-style clothing. loves both of his fathers very much.

elodie makena | 13 | lesbian | open for friends & maybe a crush ! (bottom left)
    youngest of the three siblings, she's the most feisty out of all of them & is kinda actually crazy?? she takes it back after her father, dean, so he really gets a kick out of it. her siblings & fathers don't treat her any differently, but even when outsiders do treat her different, she really doesn't... notice it, but her brothers do. when she does realize people talk meanly about her, she tries not to get upset bc she knows most people's opinions don't matter. has a very high pain tolerance & would probably give you five dollars to punch her in the face tbh. wants to be a wrestler someday like her dads.

vincentius dominic | 17 | bisexual, demiromantic | open for friends & maybe a crush ! (bottom right)
    oldest out of the three, he's the most calm & chill. it takes a lot to make him angry, you would probably have to get physical with your threats to make him actually fight. despite this, he's quite protective over his siblings (especially elodie since she doesn't realize most things & alistair mostly handles himself) but knows when to give them their space. he's a big jokester & goofball & loves making people laugh. vincentius just really loves making people happy. plays on his high school's football team & is one of the best players; this makes him well-known by everyone. although he could be considered a "popular" kid, he hangs out with lesser-known students, thinking they're more real & easier to talk to. not to mention, a lot more kinder to his siblings, him & generally everybody. really into crystals & healing herbs, stuff like that. likes tarot cards!
petrify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saturnus » Mon May 28, 2018 6:56 pm

@petrify i love that batch sm!! dog always does amazing batches im so jealous you got some of those precious babbies! also i love all of their personalities, its really obvious how mch you care abt them!!
@iuno. good luck trading your kals! all of them are super lovely
@chunkypeanutbutter all the art is *heart eyes*! i love your linework sm! its so soft yet sharp at the same time and its really appealing

found one!! thank u all!
Last edited by saturnus on Tue May 29, 2018 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
saturnus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fuiuki » Mon May 28, 2018 7:42 pm

@saturnus Aah Adrastos is gorgeous, I have no designs that'd match but if I did I'd totally offer! I hope you find a good breeding partner, I bet the kits will turn out amazing! You've got a fantastic art style too so it'll probably be guaranteed, tbh.

@petrify Aah those are some cute kits, but I must say I absolutely love Alistair! Such gentle colours and the blue highlights fit perfectly, congrats on the family! ^_^ Vincentius is a real pretty one too, dat heterochromia mmmm

@iuno. Good luck on finding some good offers! Trading is a pain, so hopefully you'll get some pretty good offers and won't get stuck forever with your kals ;3; Summer though, woo! I'm taking my last final for the summer today, and since I was gonna get up at 11, of course I woke up at 4 and couldn't go back to sleep :,)

@scarlet_wolf Aah I hope you can find both some good trade offers and breedings, that kit is a cutie! I don't really have anything to offer, but I probably would if I could because that's one good cream kiddo, heck

So I don't have super much to share today, gonna be a busy day and I'm surprisingly not looking forward to summer, hhh... student budget aint no joke ;3;

But I am here today to introduce my latest kal, Nikita!

Tuna Fish made me this gorgeous gurl, just look at that FLOOF! She's Carmel's girlfriend, so she's not open for romantic relationships. She's a Modern AU kal though, so feel free to offer friends and the like!

This girl has her own aquarium shop, and she just loves fish and all things aquatic! She's pretty bad at swimming though, too much hair. She's got that bell and bow aesthetic going though, even if I haven't drawn her with any accessories yet ;3; that comes later though! She's still a big work in progress, but I at least know she's a sweet and quirky girl. If you look into a pile of leaves and see a pair of eyes, a nose and a tongue poking out, it's her. Autumn camouflage.
Hello! I'm a tired person with a love for
all things creative, animals, pixel art
and aquariums.

(Ask me about making you art!)
fuiuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .✰Mewo✰. » Tue May 29, 2018 1:13 am

@fuiuki: she is lovely!
@saturnus: lovely! hope you get breeding offers!
@petrify: wonderful kiddos!

aah, nevermind!
Last edited by .✰Mewo✰. on Tue May 29, 2018 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hi, I’m Mewo,
I'm an artist and I go by she/they pronouns.

Best friend !
.✰Mewo✰.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chimericect » Tue May 29, 2018 3:20 am

@Mara ;; Good luck finding an ooo breeding :0 He's a precious dude I really love his Halo <33
    @fuiuki ;; NIKITA IS SUPER COOL i love the floof (I'm a sucker for fluffy things,, as you might see by my one and only kalon whoops. A lil koi girl ahh she's so nice <3
    @Saturnus ;; ADRASTOS IS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS WOAH. Gosh everything about that kalon is just amazing <33 Good luck finding ooc breedings he's amazing heck

Hey everyone! I just wanted to pop in and say silver gifted me back my first Kalon, and I honestly want to use her a bit so if anyone is interested in headcanons via discord hmu? She's a fallen angel who's extremely bitter wth the world. You can try for romance but i can't quite say how it might turn out she isn't exactly affectionate.
    I don't bite so feel free to pm me or if you already have my discord feel free to just slide in there! If i take forever to reply just poke me

also i wanted to show off some art i did for shun of their kalons!
    I have commissions for these open for $5 USD paypal or 90 C$ [ C$ amount is about $5 ]
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby solasta » Tue May 29, 2018 5:56 am

vv short post c:

replies;;
@chimericect - that kalon is truly beautiful. wish i could commission you, your art is amazing.
@!~mara~! - i hope you find an ooc breeding.
@fuiuki - nikita is adorable. she is now def a dream kal. congrats!
@petrify - all those kits are gorgeous. i love the cream babe.

looking for a myo artist;;
i have a uncommon myo that i would love for someone to design for me. i can offer cs
pets only sadly. my idea for the myo is that it would be based of a black cat and pastel confetti. hmu if you're interested. ^^
solasta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me