Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby Horror » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:43 am

just wanna show that I finally gave akata a hair edit
I felt bad that I wasn't connecting to him as well,
but since he was my first kid and arcavian's only kid that I still own I didn't really wanna trade him :')

helped me develop him a little more though,, evil prince. considers everyone worthless unless they're either rich, beautiful, or they're useful for something. he has a huge ego and doesn't really care much about what happens to other people

------------------------------------------------------------

taking trade offers on mekara here; he as 2/3 slots
will auto a standard myo or just any kalon i can actually connect to

and tentatively taking offers on azra
he is the grandkid of some of my fav kals so I may be pickier with him though; he has all 3 slots

design >>> edits; I like MYO's and edgy things as you can see with the rest of my kals
Already off cooldown, but I'm willing to wait however long if needed

not much else tbh; growths are still closed right now unless for a list pet bribe, I haven't been too motivated lately rip

------------------------------------------------------------

@Sixbane love that new art! and that base is adorable
@Softea one parent of those kits is actually akata's parent too :eyes emoji: I guess he has half-brothers now, noice. especially love the second kit, congrats on getting them !
@artemis, good luck getting a myo artist!
@Trphlthdl i like those avatars, good luck on getting your myo
@Kaizoku suva has a nice design and colors so he'll definitely make nice kids; and congrats on getting that kit !
@Koily. good luck trading! cass' design is my fav mm
@sun struck love your growths and entries ! i use a mouse for everything too rather than a tablet, so I kinda know that feel :')
@rustyroxy tobin has nice hair and i like her ears, good luck trading her
@LivvyAh hope you get a great artist to grow those kits ! and your tryout art,, it's amazing
@Silver Pandorica good luck trading those kals, I know you'll get a great offer soon enough
@♡Chocolate♡ you have really nice kals, hope those readopts and the ones you trade get to good homes
@sapphirelion those giftlines are so cute! I'll try to get around to putting kuruzu on those for sure, I think they'd fit him perfectly
@fiji heck I'm not someone who really ever orders art but if I had points / more C$ to I would definitely commission you :')
@CompleteChicken those birds are adorable ! i'd offer up one of my kals for the postcards but I think I only have like, one that's even slightly simple woops
@Mimu if I didn't have 2 planned breedings already I might've offered someone to breeding with Khonsu :') good luck getting a good partner though
@petrify congrats on those new kits ! I especially like cecelia
@Mewlin good luck finding someone to breed with those kals! I know they'll make great kits once you find someone
@peep. nice kits - i hope you find someone to do their growths; I really like the colors on the first one !
@yuzen pats; i hope you figure things out soon
@The Pirate those kits are all gorgeous! I really hope they get growths to do them justice :')
@annie15970 i really like your art style! good luck with those comms
@mood such a cute little kit, I think i've seen him around before. I hope you find an offer you like !

╔═══════════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════════╝

_人人人人人人人人人_
)ixx寄らないでよ !xix(
) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(
)  xxxHELLO ‼︎ xxx (
 ̄Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^ ̄

Horror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bellini » Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:07 pm

@horror I love akata’s new hair!! It’s really cool, And azra is legit, if I had any kalons I’d offer on him?
@sixbane I love all your art! Esp that piece of kenzo and hareta
@softea Jake is amazing!! I love his palette!
@artemis, gl getting someone to do your myo! I can wait to see it!
@trphlthdl good luck getting relationships for your kals! I love your alenya!
@kaizoku Suva is adorable! Good luck getting a breeding for him!
@koily. gl trading and looking for relationships! I love Cahaya,, if I had a Kal I’d probably offer!
@sun struck your growths are awesome! You can replicate the designs amazingly
@rustyroxy I wish I had a Kal to offer for Tobin,,,, she is so nice hhhh, the art you did of her is adorable! I love your style!
@livvyah I love your art! Gl getting your kals grown!

SO I’m trying out for a Kal, I don’t have much because I’ve been pretty busy the past few days but here’s my form click here!!
I’m looking for anyone who could do art for chicken smoothie currency?
Or relationships !! I really need relationships for my form, so if you have any kals around his age that could be his friend or an enemy let me know ASAP!!

I’ve been doing a few kalon requests, here are the one star I’ve completed
click, click, click, andddd click

And finally I made an artist entry
I’m not too sure about it so if you have any critique let me know !! Find it here
bellini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby roelian » Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:17 pm

@bellini - Your art is very cute! For the artist entry, I would suggest adding a pop of color to the face? Maybe make the hair a bright color to draw the eyes.
@Horror - I've seen Akata around a lot! I love the new hair on him, what a babe. That soft galaxy vibe is mm so good
@Sixbane - Hello yes I love you? And your art is too precious hngh my heart I am definitely going to color in some of those lines if I... Ever get a day off work rip

Katzuvo wrote:
I'm holding a MYO contest and the prize is 1 uncommon myo!.
Come check it out
here

samael || he/they || adult
|| ✧ nep ✧ || ✧ jean ✧ ||
roelian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aey » Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:30 pm

Code: Select all
@Katzuvo - I've seen SOMEONE working on an entry for your comp and it's beautiful gawd! You're gonna get something amazing out of this comp. <3
@bellini - I love the art for your form! :O Especially that shirt it looks awesome.Good luck with that and your request art is so cute!
@Horror - That hair edit really helps the character! I'm glad you connect a lil better. Good luck with that trade!
@Sixbane - I hope you feel better! Your art is A+ and I'm glad you popped in. <3
@Softea - Your new kittos are SO GORGEOUS! Congrats on them! I especially love the one with cyan accents ;) Also that base is the cutest thing god

Hey there! I haven't posted in awhile. ^^ I hope everyone is having a great time with the Kamp and with the CS summer event!
Short post today. I'm taking OOC breeding offers on my kals. My cooldown is up on the 7th. ;)
Design is WAY MORE IMPORTANT to me than edits. I tend to go for soft colors.
Just PM me, I'll try to reply to everyone <3

Found someone, thanks all! <3
x
x

x
x
genderfluid / any pronouns
CLOSED for approvals
Imagemy kalons credits
ImageImageImage
Aey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shibeboi » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:52 pm

@Aey: glad you found a breeding partner!!
@Katzuvo: I’d enter if I had more artistic experience, though I wish you good luck with the contest!!
@bellini: your form looks great so far, good luck!!
@Horror: ghfhrhfjdjd Akata looks wonderful!! An absolute dreamie 😍
@Sixbane: I’m glad you’re connecting to Louis so well!!

Heyo!! What’s good fanclub? I recently got two new kits I wanna introduce next post, but really quick I’m thinking of changing my username, so if you feel inclined, please vote here I would appreciate it!

That’s all!
shibeboi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starlovex » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:11 pm

@Good luck in finding an uncommon myo!!
@Horror omg Akata is quite pretty!
@Sixbane that art piece of yours is pretty!! How did you learn to draw like that tell me your secrets ;.;
@I voted for sushii_shibe! and yes please show your new kits!

Heya everybody. My gal here (top kit) is extremely overdue for a growth. I have been unable to find somebody to grow her as of yet. I have tokens, pets, & c$ i can offer! c:
Starlovex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakuraas. » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:10 pm

@sixbane: Your art is just as amazing as always, Six! I hope you get some good entries for those Readopts, and thank you so much for giving the community some wonderful bases to use!

@horror: Good luck with your trades, Horror! They all look very lovely! I'm glad you've found some connection to your kal again!

@bellini: Ooo, your form for the punk kalon already looks really nice! Good luck to you! As for your artist entry, it's a nice simplistic looking design color wise, And the way you made the colors work is really pretty! However, the fur on the tail looks a bit strange, and the way that the fur on the back of the neck moves into the ears is also sort of off-putting. That might just be me though, it looks lovely either way!

@katzuvo: Good luck on your MYO contest! I've played a little of the arcana- and I can't wait to see you end up choosing! Might enter if I have the time whoops

@aey: Congratulations on finding a breeding partner!

@shibeboi: Good luck with the polls! Can't wait to see you introduce those new kiddos!

@cat4139: Oh dear, I hope you find someone to get that growth done soon! Such a beautiful kit <:0

Introductions:
I've been blessed enough to win this angel! I've named him Spenroe Shaeland, and he's great. His place in my kalon lore isn't set in stone yet, but so far, He's a very chill dude who works as a freelance tattoo artist while also having a more stable job as a school guidance counselor. He's a loving dude who never really had a family influence in his life, and has a connection to helping LGBT+ youths because he never got the same sort of help when he needed it.
[ Also, a Dumb Fun Fact: He plays Overwatch and mains Moira ]

Relationships:
I am looking for relations for all of my kalons! Some are open for romantic interests, while others are open for just friends! I've made a thread specifically for looking at the kalons that are open for relationships, which you can find here -> clicky <-

Please keep in mind that it's much easier to contact me through discord, and that I'm fully open to roleplays and headcanons for relationships!

That's all for now! I hope you all have a good day/night/afternoon/whatever your timezone dictates!
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mercury. » Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:29 pm

@Golden-Boy ohh wow! i was keeping an eye on a few competitions and that kal is just gorgeous! i wish you luck in developing him <3
@cat4139 there are a lot of talented growth artists in the community so i hope that happens for you! <3 shes a very pretty kal
@shibeboi can't wait to meet the kits and i've voted!
@Aey So glad you found someone!
@Katzuvo i am def going to check out your contest, what a good prize!
@bellini i'll check out some of your kals for relationships!

i've made some art of ezra (click for full-size)! he's such a fun kal to draw. i'm also looking for rps for him. his info and ref are on the left (click ref for short bio). i'm looking to RP over discord so feel free to either DM me here or there (#1044)

with that! i'm really loving all the camp festivities and am open to one comm in the same style as my art above. please DM me on discord as i am looking for usd or da points.

also willing to do one hair edit or something similar (free) if you PM me the ref of the kal and a ref of the hairstyle.

thanks!! much love.
mercury.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:56 am

artemis, wrote:
    @mercury; good luck with your commissions! your art is simply stunning.
    @golden-boy; ahh that kalon is one of my favorites! you're so lucky to have won that boy. c:
    @cat4139; gl getting your girl grown, she's cute. <3

i'm looking for someone to create my myo(s). depending on who is willing
    there might be a few to be created. payment is in pets and da points depending
    on which of my myos you're willing to create for now.

pm me with examples if you are interested.
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skywishes01 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:01 am

@artemis, ooh, myos are always exciting! I'm sure you'll find the perfect artist for your concepts <3
    @mercury. ah I love ezra's design (plus! I really like that name??) - your art style is cool as well, good luck getting comissions!
    @Golden-Boy the best rainbow child <3 many many congrats on winning him! His personality suits him well & I can't wait to see him around some more!
    @cat4139 aww, what a cute kiddo - hopefully you find someone to grow 'em into a stunning adult! :)
    @bellini I loveee your art style ohmygosh, those requests are fabulous! Good luck with the competition as well!
    @Horror ahh I remember akata, I'm loving his new hair (+ his personality does work well with it hehe). I'm sure you'll find trades as well for those two kiddos <3
    @Sixbane that base is adorable, plus all your other art is amazing (as always)! I do apologise for my inactivity, if you are still interested in our headcanons and whatnot feel free to message me :) I hope you find the most precious mate for Louis, as well!
    @Softea pshhh I would purchase one of those color ins but I'm dA broke :,) Ah well, I'm sure the slots will get filled soon <3 And congrats on your two new punk boys!
I hope y’all are having fun with this event -I know I am!

trades (repost)

final check on offers for this cutie (the top right bab!) I’ve found a really tempting trade but I want to see what else is out there <3 I honestly like the most random things so don’t be scared to offer :)

I also have a 1 rare myo + a common myo that I could add on, if needed!

I'm on the search for a legendary autopass as well, and I’ve got quite a few items I could offer including but not limited to a rare mutation item and a couple rare edits! Hmu if anyone’s looking to trade <3

xxx

x
┌─────────┐

════ʕ ⏒ ᴥ ⏒ ʔ═══
call me sky !!
────────────
infp • gemini •
hufflepuff • nerd
─────────
my kals / art cred
art shop !!

└─────────┘