Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby kolyakun » Fri May 25, 2018 7:46 am

Hello again!!

Replies wrote:@January. -ahhh that brown kit is absolutely adorable!! I'm a sucker for natural colours man <3 I wish you luck in finding someone to grow your kiddos!!

@petrify -a little late...but happy birthday! I hope everything went well <3 I wish you luck finding relationships and trading

@cherrydoge -ahh riley is such a handsome man!! I love Diego's markings too, I hope you're able to find a good match for him!

@Shim -goodluck on your commissions!! If I ever out how paypal works I'll make sure to commission you!! also wishing you luck on trading!!

@.ss. - ahhh hope you got your kal all approved and lookin' gucci fresh

@Trollish -whaaaa all the art is adorable!! The transfer of Poppy is so cute! I love how simple and cute your drawing style us <3

@Completechicken -Zenith is so cute! I hope you're able to get some cute kits!!

@Lady Tuesday - I think I messaged you about trading but it didn't work out which is totally fine! all your kals are adorable and I hope you find some kals you really connect with!

bellini - ahh what a cutie!! I hope you find them a good home c:

@Whim - ahh when I finish catching up on commissions and owed art I'll be sure to message you about an art trade!! your art is adorable <3

@whizzer. - ahhh all the sweet boys! I love them all so much!! I hope you're able to get them gucci fresh partners

TRADING--

I'm still open to trade offers on my man Jasper. I feel bad that I can't connect with him, especially since he was my first Kal. I'm looking for kals that have similar traits.

┍━━━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━━━┑

Kolya ★ She/They ★ INFP

My Kalons

Artist for Kalons

sig art by sov25 on TH

┕━━━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━━━┙
kolyakun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✧ airplane. » Fri May 25, 2018 10:44 am

@whizzer.;; congrats on the new kals! I love Michael so much, and I love that the shine looks like your icon! he's super cute. ^^
@kolyakun;; good luck trading! hope you can find a kal you connect to
@CompleteChicken;; good luck finding a breeding partner! Zenith is so pretty!

Hello! It's been a little while since I posted.
    I've been trying to stay on the down low for a bit since I'm not feeling well, and I've been really busy. I'll probably stream this weekend while I work on NBs and RUs though!
    Sorry to any unanswered messages I have, but I'll be more social and active in June!

I just posted a nursery ticket, so I'm on cooldown. But I wanted to open my kals up to planned breedings!
      All my kals are here! [Some don't have slots left, i.e. Phee, Arthur, Raziel, Wren.]
      I don't have any items, but feel free to bring your own to the table.
      I will favor kalons with matching edits, to get those sweet autopassed traits!
      I'm on cooldown for 3 more weeks, but after I can do a breeding as a personal batch!
[ Red he/they queer tired ]
artist + owner of kalons // firestarter#0687
too much coffee & not enough sleep ✦ an ding peak lord

"my king—!"

[ Kalons TH ] [ Adopts TH ]
x
x

✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Fri May 25, 2018 11:56 am

Hello! I’m very excited to announce my brand new boy has finally been approved! This kiddo is based off of Shane deadbeat dad from Stardew Valley. I married him, of course c;

I really love him, and I’m also going to make my avatar into a kalon as well to be his mate! They will own and run Rivera Farm together. They’re basically just adorable, and Shane is the best lazy husband.

@high noon
Mm. I might have to make an offer. Your kals are so gorgeous!

@kolyakun
Ah, Jasper’s so pretty! I don’t have any kals to offer for him right now, but I wish you luck in getting a trade you like!

@whizzer.
Hope you can find some relationships c:
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redhorizon » Fri May 25, 2018 12:06 pm

Really quickly opening up trade offers on the following kals! I'm on cooldown for a while but I'm looking to find kals I'll use and love more <3

https://orig00.deviantart.net/d6b2/f/20 ... cbyn92.jpg
https://orig00.deviantart.net/9e22/f/20 ... c7s8v7.jpg (very tentative)
https://orig00.deviantart.net/eac7/f/20 ... c6wqmb.jpg (VERY VERY tentative)
https://orig00.deviantart.net/027f/f/20 ... c1bogd.jpg (munchkin, slightly tentative)
https://orig00.deviantart.net/6400/f/20 ... bsmuhl.jpg (also slightly tentative)
https://orig00.deviantart.net/3901/f/20 ... bmei8j.jpg
https://orig00.deviantart.net/b041/f/20 ... bg2fwz.jpg (slightly tentative)
https://orig00.deviantart.net/8b7d/f/20 ... c2rtv2.jpg
https://orig00.deviantart.net/9cae/f/20 ... bgs0ry.png
https://orig00.deviantart.net/355e/f/20 ... bsn2r2.png

Auto for most is a legendary kal (definite auto is a legendary myo!!), willing to trade multiple (but not all).

Also looking for possibly a couple rps for my photographer kid, Cassidy <3

@Silver Pandorica - That boy is so pretty, I love those colors! That chest fluff is just,, aaaAAAAA and the chicken shine ahahah
@high noon - Ahh I would totally offer, but I have one other breeding planned and I would hate to make you wait D: If you don't mind a wait tho, feel free to shoot me a pm o:
@kolyakun - Good luck trading! He's cute, but not quite my cup of hot cocoa tea D: That chest fluff is to die for though and the spot on his face is just adorable <3
@whizzer. - I'm so happy to hear you're feeling good today!! Your new kalsona is incredible, that hair slays me and the markings are gorgeous! I may pm later about relationships cx
@whim - Good luck getting art trades!! I would offer but I'm swamped, I love your style though! If I can find the time, I'll definitely shoot you a message about it c:
@bellini - Good luck getting some nice offers! I actually own that kal's brother and father lmao
@Lady Tuesday - Good luck getting trades!! Bianfu is always on my dreamie list haha, if any of my kiddos interest you hmu?? I've also always had a love for Channing pff
@CompleteChicken - Ahh I love Zenith, good luck with breeding offers <3 I don't have anybody that would go well with him but I'm looking forward to seeing his kits!
@Trollish - Ayyeeee bud! All that art is to die for, your kals just kill me man. Good luck finding some rps and friends to chat with cx And that transfer of Poppy is too cute, that hair is incredible in your style and look at those floppy ears !!
@.ss. - Good luck with approval <3 It can be a pain to get off-oekaki growths approved so I wish you the best of luck c:
@shim - Both this kids are gorgeous, the bottom one takes my breath away weeps. I may have to offer!!

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby persimmon » Fri May 25, 2018 3:03 pm

Replies:
@Trollish: What lovely art; everything is stunning! Poppy's transfer also looks great! Best of wishes finding new roleplays and meeting new people!
@CompleteChicken: I hope you find a nice breeding partner for Zenith! I'm sure that those will be some nice kits because Zenith is very cute indeed!
@Lady Tuesday: Best of wishes finding trades! I hope you find a design or designs that you really connect with!
@bellini: Hello, and welcome back to the community! I hope that everything goes well with finding a trade for that kalon; I like his neutral colors!
@whim: Best wishes with art trades! I'm tempted to PM you because your art style is honestly really nice!!
@whizzer.: Congratulations on all the new kals! Michael's ears and shine are so cute! Maddox and Sydney also look really nice!
@kolyakun: I hope that you find a trade for Jasper soon! He looks so fluffy, and he has nice, pale colors, but I don't think I have any kal that I could trade for him.
@ high noon: I hope you find a nice partner for future breedings!
@Silver Pandorica: Your new kid looks cool! I really like his tail and shine! I'm sure he'll look great with the other kal you make later!
@Shower_Flopping: That's a lot of kals; best of luck trading for a kal/kals that you can develop more! Also, best wishes finding rps for Cassidy!

Seeking Approvals:

I finally grew my kid Nayeli, and I'm pretty happy with how she turned out. I'll be looking for relationships for her soon.

I'm still seeking approval for Jack's edits.

Thank you to any staff member who can help me out!

I'll be doing some introductions and reintroductions later, but this is it for now. I hope that everyone has a great day/night! Best of wishes to anyone who still has finals/exams to complete!
persimmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rissyy » Fri May 25, 2018 10:35 pm

plutoe. wrote:
- salutations.
I recently received this absolutely beautiful piece of candyin a trade and I'm looking for
someone to grow them.
I'm not sure what to name or gender them, So I want to see their growth first. As for
payment, I have nothing but my pen and my soul to offer (art).

- Speaking of trades I'm looking to find this guy a new home, I love him but I can't connect
or find a story for him. I'll look at anything.

-MelonBreeze: Woah! They're both gorgeous! Gl on approvals.
-Shower_Flopping: Hope you find what you're looking for. They're all wonderful kals.
-Silver Pandorica: I've never played stardew valley, It looks like a nice game though. Congrats! He's one spicy boy.

I'd just like to add that I am doing art for usd/gbp? I'm not that confident in my skills but I'd really like to help my mum out. She does everything herself, Being the only parent around.
Examples can be found on my deviantart I guess, There isn't that much on there though. It'll be pwyw since I've never done this before and I don't think my art is worth it but I still want to do something.

Thank you. <3
₊˚.⋆ Rissyy | She ˚₊‧꒰ა ໒꒱ ‧₊˚ kals | Adult ₊˚.⋆
Rissyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby teddy. » Sat May 26, 2018 12:11 am

1. sappy stuff
hiya i'm back!!! i thought I'd better officially introduce my two kalons whom I love!! this also doubles as a huge thank you to the kalon community as a whole because minutes after i posted asking about how to earn da points so I could get my first kalon there was someone asking me if i'd like one of theirs. you can imagine my surprise when it happened twice! i feel super blessed by this sweet community and i'm so excited to be a part of it.

2. personal
before i continue, send good vibes my way! i've been blessed with good things all week, but i guess it had to be balanced out somehow cause my cat got out. he's small and black and his name is oliver. it's the last real day of school for me (next week is open campus for finals) but it's gonna be the longest day ever cause i barely slept lol!! (i cried until 2AM and waited to see if he'd show up)(he didn't yet) anyways send good vibes my way while we continue the search for oliver!!

3. hooooo baby it's those sweet boys
and now the moment you've all been waiting for... it's time to introduce my two babies!!!

First, meet Beno!

he/they

Beno was gifted to me by vogelbiene!!!!! I can't thank you enough for gifting me my very first kalon!! I love him with my whole heart and can't wait to develop him even more!!

I kinda sorta introduced him a couple pages back, but it was just a link to his oekaki so here he is in the flesh on the fanclub!! He's a very rich vampire hunter, but the catch is... he's a vampire. He makes a living off of framing criminals of being vampires and then uses them as meals, or in the public's eye, "slays" them. He's snooty and stuck-up and is nervous about making friends since he'll live forever and they won't!! He's open to relationships but it won't be an easy feat to become friends with this guy!

Next, meet Ryoko!

he/ him

Ryoko was gifted to me by broken*!! A big huge thank you to broken*!!! I love him a lot!!!!!

Ryoko is an asthmatic, trans witch!! He became a witch to help with his asthma so he could do his dream job. Scuba diving and exercise-induced asthma don't mix well. He's known by hunters as a well of information on the supernatural and the population of supernatural beasts. He's also got a couple supernatural buddies, making him pretty neutral. He's snarky and confident, and loves making friends!! He's open to relationships, so pm me if you'd like!

replies wrote:@whizzer. Michael is so so cute!!! I love his little froggy shine and the colorful constellations all over his body. Good luck finding him some good friends!! Also Maddox is literally so cute I'm dead,,, I'm sure you'll find them a boyfriend in no time!!!

@kolyakun I can't really offer anything for your boy Jasper, but good luck finding a good trade for him!! He's very pretty!!!!!

@high noon welcome back!! Take your time getting back into the flow of things, it's ok to take a big ol break if you need it! We all understand and love you a lot!!! I'd offer you a kal for breeding and such, but mine are both standard so probably not really interesting lol!!

@plutoe. oh man that baby is adorable! I would love to help you out with the growth but I've never done it before so idk if I would be. bad at that. Good luck finding someone to do it!! I can't wait to see your darling all grown up!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxʕ•ᴥ•ʔxxxxxxxxxxxx

{ teddy | he/they | adult }
hey there! i'm teddy, feel free to msg me!!
my viscets ~ my kalons

xxxxxxxxxxxxʕ•ᴥ•ʔxxxxxxxxxxxx
teddy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Peppermint mist » Sat May 26, 2018 12:19 am

replies

@Shower_Flopping woah that’s a lot of kals, good luck with finding offers for them!
@MelonBreeze good luck with approvals! Those kals are gorgeous!
@plutoe. That new kal of yours is beautiful! Good luck with trades and commissions!
@Knuckle Bine aaa your kalons are so cute! And I hope you find Oliver soon, I’m sure you will!

quick repost!

Trades

Trades wrote:

still looking for trades for Arthur! I'd prefer a myo but I'll look at anything!

YCH

Ych wrote:
So I made a bunch of ych’s!

They’ll be about 100 DA points! (Depends on how complex the design is!)
I’ll be opening two slots for now! Pm me so we can discuss <3
1. open
2. open

Here’s an example that I did with my kal Jasper
Peppermint mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby La Volpe » Sat May 26, 2018 1:17 am

@peppermint mist good luck finding trades and ych commissions! They are super adorable!
    @knuckle nine ah I love your new boys are absolutely adorable!
    @plutoe. Good luck with finding someone to grow your new babe, they are stunning!
    @melonbreeze good lucking finding approvals for your edits!
    @Shower_Flopping I hope you find trade offers that you like for your kals!

Hey everyone, I'm offering all my kals up for a ooc breeding. I'm off cool down at the moment and I would prefer if you where as well, but I don't mind having to wait a bit <3
    My kals are linked here! please pm me if your interested

Last edited by La Volpe on Sat May 26, 2018 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
aaron ── he/him
La Volpe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fūi » Sat May 26, 2018 1:38 am

looking to sell my 1+ rare & unlimited under myo for 40 usd / 4000 points uvu, usd prefered !
      or pm if you'd like to buy my unlimited rare myo for next month <33

in other news im looking to trade an any uncommon trait for a common tail edit + common hair edit !!

@la volpe good luck with the ooc breeding !! i'd offer but i have one already set up in the future <33
      @eppermint mist good luck trading !! those are some cute kals <33 and the ych is amazing !
      @ silver pandorica i've never played the game but i loovee the chicken shine <33
fūi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me