Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby Karmel » Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:15 am

Code: Select all
    HellyBoo — Welcome back!! I can’t wait to see the introductions, I love learning about other people’s characters. ^-^ I also wish you the best of luck in trading to find Kals you connect with more!

sylvender — As said above, I love introductions and seeing new characters around so I’m excited to see yours as well! I’ll keep an eye out for the posts. I want to wish you good luck as well with your trades c:

Cypher — I hope you’re having a good break! Sometimes it’s nice to take a step back from things from time to time. I know hiatuses help so much. Wishing you well in finding a Kal you love! I hope when you do we’ll see them around here and their development.

Trading:

Taking offers on these Kals! Some are more tentative than others. Looking at anything as I don't require trait matches, willing to trade multiples, MYOs are alright!

https://sta.sh/21ug2i30iqom

If you’ve offered before feel free to offer again. You can message me here or, preferably, on Discord at birdielou#8891
Karmel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fallenleaf » Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:45 am

@Karmel Such lovely Kals, especially Vin! Hope you get some successful trades!
    @Ucanthandleme Cedar's color palette is nice, and the name fits perfectly!
    @Captain dude I will definetly have to enter for that readopt! What neat Kals!

Looking to Breed Clover, designed by Aey, I will be picky because Clover is my favorite kalon. Looking for plant/nature like

Also looking to possibly breed Idla Coastillon designed by Hireath-Hound (she was originally a lord farquaad kal, but has since had edits done)

Also looking for an artist to grow little tiger kit, designed by Kyar. Examples of past growths/MYOs would be nice to see.
    I only have C$, Pets, List pets and art trades possibly to offer, depends if my drawing tablet is working.
Hi! Im Fallenleaf. I enjoy drawing. Ask me about commisions!
Fallenleaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gasp » Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:51 am

@Fallenleaf- Clover is so pretty! She's so fluffy and I'm in love with her color palette
@Karmel- Best of luck on finding trades for those lovely kals! I love Jude and Galtiri especially
@HellyBoo- Good luck on trades and breedings dude! I peeked at your kals for trade and Hunter is probably my personal favorite!

hi everyone! it's been about a year and a half since I posted. I wasn't too active in the community so I doubt many people remember me, so I'm gonna post a little introduction!

I'm granger! I go by she/her pronouns and I'm a college student living in the US. My hobbies include painting, photography, and cooking. I'm also a movie buff! I'm really into psychological horrors and documentaries. I'm always down to discuss movies and shows or take new recommendations. I'm also really passionate about animals and the environment. If you share any of my interests/hobbies or you just wanna be friends, my DMs are always open! I love meeting new people :)

back to kalon related stuff: here is a link to all my kalons!

I look forward to trying out in comps, making art, and making friends!
gasp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nio » Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:24 pm

@granger nice to meet you!!! your kalons are so gorgeous oh my gosh!
      @Fallenleaf oh gosh clover is SO pretty!! good luck finding a perfect match <3
      @Karmel bunny is so colorful, i love it! good luck finding some trades <3

i've got some new kalons since i last posted!!! here's my new babs:

emilio, he/him, a fish enthusiast! he owns a well-looked after betta fish named Nemo! (not very creative of him)

queenie's kit, and my first nursery breeding!! this kiddo doesn't have a name yet, so any suggestions are welcome!

itemless, she's gorgeous!
    raleigh, she/her, who i am SO honored to own!! she's a bit clumsy, but she has a good heart. she lives in the mountains with her grandmother, who she cooks meals with every day!

and my very special boy who i adore (as you can see heh), maverick! he pretends to be all innocent and cute, but he's always got something devious planned!

raleigh and maverick (as well as spike) are open for breeding, i'm allowed to breed next on the 22nd march. pm me if interested!
    (i will be picky tho sorry!)
nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beebun » Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:27 am

@nio - oh hey person- good luck on finding breedings! also all your kals are so pretty. ;0; also maybe esme for queenie’s kit??
        @fallenleaf - uh hi can I steal clover? all aey designs are awesome btw
        @granger - oh wow! you’re kals are so cool!
        @Karamel - good luck on trades! <33

now for what I’m really here for! an introduction. :)
      welcome [tbn I need names lol]. she’s the daughter of tyla and queenie, actually the sibling of nio’s kit in the post above. ^ she was designed by stan. and ahhh she needs a beanie. >:)
      I was thinking something love-related for her name?? desi? aiko? paris? suki? if anyone has any suggestions please throw them at me-
beebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rabbit » Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:11 am

@beebun; what a cutie! i love their markings :0 Amoris is a Latin name for love, but I do like Aiko!
@nio; congrats on your new kiddos! i love the names you have picked out for them!
@granger; welcome back and hello! i think i recall seeing you and your kals around awhile ago! ^^

--------------

hallo!
it's been awhile since i've posted here so i figured i'd come say hello again!
i'm the kal archivist, and i've been working on transitioning the old cs kalon archives to a new formatted one, which is hosted on google sheets! it will be updated on the main threads soon for you guys to see! i'll be posting a thread further down the line where you guys can post some really old updates for me to fix, but until then, please just keep using the archive update threads as needed!

in addition, i also run the kalon community discord server!
if you're interested in a link to join, please feel free to dm me or another available staff member! upon joining, please be sure to read all the rules, as they're very important!

I also have like,, 50 Kalons for trade here:
(for March or April, or May if you really want)
- trades
- tentative trades
I'm not looking for MYOs at the moment, and rarities don't need to match.
I'm also open to multiple for few/etc! Please feel free to DM me here or on Discord at Rabbit#5594

anyways, some introductions!

Azizos and his brother, Arsu!
ImageImage

The two brothers are guards of the dawn and dusk, forever fighting over who shall formally claim ownership over the changing skies. There's not a ton I have on them yet, but ye!

I also got art here by andiilion of one of their parents, Azrael, with his partner in crime, Koiyote!

Image News BoxImage wrote:Avatar by Nishipu
Kalons
Art in signature by me (below) and Studiomaz (TH)!
Image Links Image wrote: Wife | Princess | Mont | Cinnamon Roll
Image Art Image wrote:

Click the above for my Kalons!
Rabbit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skywishes01 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:09 pm

replies !!

@Rabbit Holy wow that art is absolutely incredible, that stained glass window and those poses aaaa + I really like the story you have for your two new kits :0 Best of luck finding trades as well, I’m sure you’ll find a great offer!! <3

@beebun Aww, that kiddo (and their sibling above!!) is absolutely precious!! I also really like Aiko as a name, but a few other love-themed names I found were Amara, Aimee, Davina and Nayeli :>

@nio Congratulations on all your new kiddos wooo!! I do have a soft spot for kitty kalons so I do agree, Maverick is a darling!! <3 I may have to hit you up for breeding offers hehe

@granger Hello hello!! I’m in the same boat, wasn’t too active at all :> But I do remember some of your kiddos, you’ve got some really cute kals ahh <33

@Fallenleaf Ooooohh your kiddos are stunning!! Clover is super cute ahh, I do love her colors and plant designs - good luck on getting breeding offers!!

@Karmel Best of luck in finding trades for your kiddos - all your kals are gorgeous so I’m sure you’ll find something you love in no time <3

hello!!

Hi kal community - it’s been a big while, ahh!! I dropped off CS for a good bit but I’m back to try and get involved with my kals again, and it’s been fun so far; I forgot what a good creative outlet just making and developing characters and worlds can be <3 I’ll probably not be too deeply involved (because of study and work rip) but I will be floating around so feel free to say hello!! (I’d love to chat to some new people <3)

trades!!

Looking for trades on a couple kids I can’t connect to as well - not too picky but I’m not to interested in MYOs unless offered with kals <3 I have both trades this month!!

https://sta.sh/2zulmzr56rs?edit=1

That’s all from me today - have a lovely day / night folks <33
xxx

x
┌─────────┐

════ʕ ⏒ ᴥ ⏒ ʔ═══
call me sky !!
────────────
infp • gemini •
hufflepuff • nerd
─────────
my kals / art cred
art shop !!

└─────────┘
skywishes01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sobble » Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:46 am

Replies:
skywishes01 - goodluck finding trades!! I dig fredrick's prosthetic leg :0
Rabbit - behind the scenes god..... I look forward to seein the spiffy new archives!! Goodluck with trades, hifumi and sosuke are super cute <3 That art is also absolutely stunning.. im at a loss for words tbh
Beebun - I think thats a super cute kal!! Though i can't think of any love related names.. the only thing that comes to mind is Dogwood lol

sorry i really dont have the energy for more replies, but im sending you all the good energies i can muster :pensive:
Trade
I found a trade!! I look forward to gedtting my ahnds on a new kal hehe
Him (tm)
Looking at Warren brings me joy, so i thought you guys might like to see him too :)
the very lovely and talented shibui made this cinderace based kal for me, and he works as a rescue ranger in my pokemon au! Isnt he cute?
if anyone would like to draw him i have ~800c$ I can offer
Last edited by sobble on Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
    They/them | Adult | Guest teacher
    Starting my PA program in May!!
    Prone to experiencing mental illness, please be nice.
    I love pokemon, coffee, and my late kitty Cleo.
    PMs OK for reminders or commissions/discord tag
    Art credits linked to images!
    Kals
sobble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby found. » Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:18 pm

@sobble- what a cool guy you've got for trade there! very brooding. and i love the little pokemon dude! i've never thought of doing aus like that with kalons but i just realized ... what's stopping us, ya know? very swag!
@skywishes01 - omg i'm literally in the exact same situation: swamped with school and work, but wanting to dabble a little again in the CS and DA communities. i remember having so much fun writing and drawing and being creative. i'd be delighted to get some of that joy again from designs, even if it's fractional when compared to how fun it used to be. i would love to talk with you sometime!
@Rabbit - first of all, those two new kids you've got ... zoo we mama. what absolutely marvelous little babes. and as for your trades, i'm head-over-heels for miwa and elise!!! i wish i had something to offer other than art, and i'm pretty sure that's not allowed so. but good luck trading!

hi, all! it's been a very, very, very long time since i've swung by.
i'm trying to get all my designs and stuff in order and i have a question about maybe updating the bank with some old myos and stuff? mainly from one of the past summer events - there's some info in the bank of that event in regards to me owning some "tickets"?
i've used one uncommon myo, and i think all the others i still have.

if anyone could send me a pm and help out, or maybe tell me who to reach out to, that would be delightful. thanks!
found.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ford » Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:51 pm

replies ;

@ sobble ,
warren is so cool!! good luck on
getting awesome art for him :0

@ skywishes01 ,
welcome back to cs! it's nice to
see you back in the community ^^
good luck on those trades!!

@ rabbit ,
those kits are absolutely gorgeous,
oh my goodness!! and that art-
i am in awe <3 stunning!

trades ;

hi everyone! just popping in to advertise some
trades!! looking to trade impy, my among us kal,
and also maybe mochi! not rly connecting
with either of them much sadly, and i wanna
see if i can get both these kids a better home!

i hope everyone's doing well! drink
water, stay safe, wash your hands <3
take care of yourselves!

ford ☆ he/they
thkalspfp
ford

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups