Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby SticksAndStones » Sun May 31, 2020 5:01 am

Selling 9 Staff custom slots!
I have nine single rare custom slots saved up since 2017 and I don't think I'll ever use them tbh
Selling them 40$ each, for extra I'll design and/or transfer the new kalon onto official lines
Might also combine those into unlim rare / mutation item / autopass / edit items
If you're interested pm me with your discord, we'll discuss everything there!

@Aey - Oh it's so kind of you to make non-owner giveaway, hope all goes well!
@elf_of_the_hollow - congrats on your legendary breeding, hope the kits turn out vr cool n epic
@mochii - tes - I'm not familiar with the whole situation, glad it turned out alright in the end
Kal community sees a great design and goes haha brrrrr
icon by kaatlove

Hᴏᴍᴏ
Aʀᴛ sʜᴏᴘ
Tᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.sᴇ
Aʀᴛ ғɪɢʜᴛ

sticks | they
looking for art

SticksAndStones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

uhh h hello

Postby bite sized kuiper » Sun May 31, 2020 9:47 am

i offer u a tiny pixel of farien haha
      but h hello,,, the last time i posted
      here was like in november fjsklajgh
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    > replies !
      Code: Select all
      @sticksandstones, oh gl w selling ur slots !! fashjgsakl thats
       so chaotic, slots from 2017 lauGhs
      @aey, !! thats so sweet of u to give back to the community !!
       best of luck to all the nonowners entering <3
      @elf_of_the_hollow, oo fennelway is hella gorgeous,,, i adore
       her hair + palette,, gl on looking for any other breedings !
      @mochii-tes, oh those are cute wiggles,,, i was playing acnh
       while that comp was going on fjskagja but its still sweet
       that ur offering art for those who entered <3
      @squeeze, ooo those are some lovely kals, gl w breeding/
       trading + finding a growth artist <3 that lil merkal is
       adorable !
      @sketchiimutt, oo i rmbr that kal !! congrats on owning
       him now, hes lovely <3 i adore his halo,,,
      @kitana, aaa gl w designing ur myo !!
      @besieged, oh those lines are Hot™ gl finding someone
       to design them ?? im sure theyll turn out hella neat !
       n also gl w trading ur kals, theyre gorgeous <3
      @inferno., ah gl w trading ur kit !! i adore her lil halo <3
       u have a v neat storage aaa gl w finding breedings too !
      @shim, ooo i rmbr that kal !! shes a lil cutie,,, gl w
       getting offers for her !!
      @min-yoongi, those are such cute kits omg ?? i esp love
       ayame fjsklagj gl w finding growths for them !!
      @ ki-mono, oh i havent picked up my pen in so long,,,
       i love doing art trades but im horrible w em lauGhs
       but gl w ur art shop n art trades !!
    > looking for trades !
      i have 6 kals + a common myo and a tentative 1 legendary myo uft !

felt like mixing things up a bit, so i decided to put these bbs uft,,, i
      love them but i cant connect as well as id like jfkljgas augustine is
      more tentative than the rest,,, for my leg myo, id prefer to trade for
      another legendary ?? but feel free to offer anything ! i'm not really
      interested in myos at the moment, but you can still offer em ! just
      send over a pm n i'll get back to u asap ♡
    >looking for breedings !
      i have a leg ap from a while back that ive been meaning to use but
      never did jfksljga im looking to do a breeding w chi for some merkits,
      but we dont have a merkal,,, so im here to look for one jfklasjgsa

> we're looking for a merkal, so u can check out my kals + chis kals here !
      > we're fine w a three way breeding (we can do 2 from the same person or
       1 from each if u want we're chill)
      > one of us will provide the ap, but if u want to do a 2way, then the third
       user will provide the ap for kit assurance
      > we can also provide the kit picker !
      > the user providing the ap will get first pick, then the person who provided
       the kit picker will get second pick
      > the user who hasnt picked yet will get the third pick, n then we can talk
       abt where the fourth kit goes !

fjaslga we can discuss more in pms if its too confusing, but yea just
      shoot me a pm if ur interested ?? lauGhs
      found someone, ty for the offers ♡
    > intros so this post isnt so word heavy

this is vietra ! i won her back in november n i lov her,,, shes just a simple
      country bumpkin who does stuff w flowers. i dont got a lot for her yet but
      i still enjoy her v much !! lauGhs
Last edited by bite sized kuiper on Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
bite sized kuiper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Audria » Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:27 pm

Hey there everyone! I'm Claws -- fairly new to the Kalon community! It's very nice to meet you all. c: <3
    I'm very excited to announce that I recently won a free Non-Owners-exclusive MYO Kalon raffle, hosted by Aey, and won! So I'm quite eager to make my first.
    If anyone would be willing to design this baby for me -- please shoot me a PM! I have some pretty neato ideas if I do say myself... & I'm sure we can work something out!
    Thank you so much to all of you reading, and I look forward to settling into the community soon.
    EDIT:: I got one!! Thank you so much to everyone that reached out. <3

Replies:
    @bite sized kuiper - Holy cow! Vietra is absolutely adorable -- I can tell that she has such an extensive character & i'd love to make some art of her one day! o:
    @mochii - tes  - I could literally scrEam holy oh man that wiggly art!! Is stunning! I'm sure the finished ones will look just as beautiful as well. <3
    @squeeze - aAh your Kals are stunning just as usual -- I hope you get some trades for them soon!! Whoever receives them will be a lucky duck!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxline
line
line

xxxxxxxxxxA U D R I A
xxxxShe/her • Adult • THFR
xxxxxxxxxxxxinactive
Audria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deerbroken » Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:02 am

hello y'all, i'm back to advertise a few things and maybe share some art or smth idk
    readopt
    i'm readopting an older kalon of mine! i love his design, but I just don't have any new ideas for him, so I thought it might be time to let him go. check it out here!
    breeding
    i haven't taken breeding offers in a rly long time so i figured i should advertise for that! my cooldown doesn't end until towards the end of the month, but i don't have a whole lot planned out rn other than some ic batches that'll happen at some point in the future lmao. a few of my kals are in batches in progress as well, just as a note! i don't really have many items to use, but if you wanted to throw some in the mix i'd be happy to let you have first pick. send me a pm!
    https://sta.sh/22d75ppe74e8?edit=1
    art
    just wanted to show off a little art i did,,, i drew my kal wormwood in his little plague doctor mask, i've been thinkin abt him a lot bc he's just. really cool lookin n also his dads are the best,,, love those boys
    and then i'm finally done with my toyhouse icons,,, its taken me nearly a year, and i still have to make new ones for characters i get, but it's really satisfying to have matching icons on all my kals and other characters. it's been really relaxing to draw on the base i made, and i'm excited to get to doodle more as time goes on!
    replies
    @aey that design comp looks like fun, i might have to enter o:
    @sticksandstones thats a lot of slots omg,,, best of luck selling them tho!
    @bite sized kuiper that pixel is so pretty? i love it. also vietra is really cool, congrats on winning her!
    @ivytea im glad to see you found someone to make your myo! i'm sure it'll be great, i can't wait to see what your final design ends up looking like!
deerbroken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittyandCat » Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:54 am

@lavender towns good luck with your readopt- that kal is lovely
@Ivytea welcome to the community! Congrats, MYOs are always fun
@bite sized kuiper ooooh I might need to take a closerlook at those kalons of yours, they’re pretty!

hello everyone! it’s been a hot minute since I posted here. I’m kind of coming back to CS from a not-to-long hiatus, I guess you could say? Anywho, I have a bunch to yap about as I try to get back into the groove of things in the kalon community

i. trades
I own three two kals here and am willing to look at offers on any of them.
in particular, I’d like to trade teddy, who has 3/3 breeding slots left and 5 art pieces.
*also looking for 2 NR edit items

ii. breeding
with both my likely-to-be-kept kals having all three slots, I’ve been considering a OOC breeding. if you have a mate(s) you think would be could for Clementine or Hirax, feel free to pm me

iii. art search
I’m also possibly looking for a bit of art of my kals! I don’t have a lot to offer (look in my ‘rares’ group before offering art if you’d like pets <3) but I’m in the mood to spoil my kals
Last edited by KittyandCat on Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

he/him | EST

-flight rising

Image Image
KittyandCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Checkinder » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:01 am

@KittyandCat; Best of luck with trading Teddy and finding a breeding partner! Teddy is quite cute <3
@lavender towns; Best of luck with the readopt and rehoming your Kalon! Always sucks to lose connection to a Kalon you've owned for a long time, so I hope you can find him a good home!
@Ivytea; Glad you could get someone to design your MYO for you! I can't wait to see what they look like!
@bite sized kuiper; That is the cutest little pixel oh my gosh <3 The Kalons you have for trade are also VERY beautiful and I hope you can find one you connect with well in return for them!

Growth Approval:
I'm looking for approvals on a couple of kit growths! They were done off Oekaki and I have all the NB information as well as edits ready to go! Just need a staff member to look over the adult refs! ^^

Trading:
Looking to trade these Kalons! I'm not very interested in non-Legendary MYOs right now, as I have plenty already, although if you can design the MYO I might be a bit more tempted. I can trade once more this month!

Reline:
Lastly, I am looking for someone who could possibly reline Nani for me! I have permission for her to be fixed up a tad bit. ^^ I can pay in old Store Pets! It can only be done ON Oekaki, so please keep that in mind when DMing! Also, please include prices and examples!

I hope everyone has a wonderful day/night! <3
Check - He/They/It

If you need to contact me quickly, my Discord is
Checkinder#6566
Trading all my pets for C$ and all Store Pets for
character art. DM me if you'd like to offer art/etc
for the Store Pets.
My Kalons

Art by friend on Discord
Checkinder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AngelsRuin » Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:07 pm

➺ Intro ; ;
      Hello there, I'm Angel, and I'm a little new to this. A few of you may have seen me around the Discord. I'm kinda awkward and not the best at making introductions for myself, but I recently got my first Kal and thought I'd pop in here. If anyone has tips on the world feature on TH, please send me a message (preferably on discord, AngelsRuin#8006)

➺ New Faces ; ;
      This boy's name is Actaeon, but most call him Aeon. He's a hunter in this supernatural fantasy type world that I'm building up. He's pretty rough around the edges, and doesn't really form relationships that well because in his line of work attachments are dangerous. It's also hard to form relationships when you're constantly moving around and looking for your next case. Also does anyone know how to make these images not so big without actually having to upload a cropped version??

➺ Replies ; ;
      @squeeze Rasmus is so cute, I really hope you find someone to grow them!!
      @kuiper Veitra looks like such a soft girl, I love!!
      @lavender oh, I definitely have to get something up for that readopt, alpha is such a babe and I can already imagine a story for him! also that plague doctor art piece looks so great!
AngelsRuin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EpicratesPictus » Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:25 am

@AngelsRuin The design of Aeon is fabulous, I especially like the wing-like markings on his shoulders.
@lavender towns The art of Wormwood looks marvelous, especially his mask
@Checkinder I hope Nani’s relining goes well.

I’m hoping to find a breeding partner who has a kalon with a compatible color scheme or compatible design to my only breedable kalon, Ole. I don’t care about what edits the other kalon does or does not have. I would prefer no hearts in the design of the other kal and no pinks, but there are some exceptions to that. I am off breeding cooldown (have been for about a year), but willing to wait if you are not. If interested, message me.
Also looking to trade my other kal, as I’m struggling to connect with them. Had this kal for a bit over a year. The kalon has a two uncommon traits, two common traits, and two standard traits. Here is a link to the kalon, and here is the link to my proof of ownership.
Last edited by EpicratesPictus on Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
EpicratesPictus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby womp womp » Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:37 am

HEYO it's been a hot second since i've posted anything on the kalon fanclub, so today i bring you this kit readopt <3
    anyone can enter, so feel free to check 'er out!!

besides that i don't have much to say sO see you guys in another 7 months :")

@irrylath - oh hot DANG ole is so cute!! good luck with finding a breeding offer, i hope you find a kalon that goes nicely with ole's design!!
    @angelsruin - hey congratulations on your first kalon!! that's always super exciting :D actaeon is a cutie for sure, i'm such a sucker for browns jdsjdsj
    @checkinder - aa best of luck with finding trade offers! sage and the white tiger kal are sO CUTE but unfortunately i don't have anyone i can offer RIP </3 good luck with finding someone to reline nani, as well! i bet she'll turn out even more beautiful than she already is <3
    @kittyandcat - god i love clementine sm?? she has such a simple yet pleasing design im swooning <33 good luck with finding trades, and hope your breeding and art search goes well! :>
    @lavender towns - yoo i hope your readopt goes smoothly!! what a handsome kalon <3 good luck with finding breeding offers, and hot diggity DANG those art pieces are so nice omg !! >:0c
    @ivytea - aaH big congraluations on winning a myo!! i'm glad you were able to find someone to design your myo for you, i bet they're gonna turn out absolutely wonderfully <3
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redhorizon » Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:05 pm

intro
wow it has been... too long since I've posted here LMAO. I've probably cycled through most of the kals I owned on my last post lol. So I'm just gonna run down the list! Long post/heavy image warning!

introductions
so I have... so many new kalons. so many. I'm only going to introduce a few of the newer ones/my favorites to avoid a super long post lol.
April - Female - Mathematician/rocket scientist

April got grown! I got her in a trade relatively recently, and she's in a relationship with my kal, August <3 She's an outgoing, fun loving party-goer who is also a genius. She's super smart, and math of all sorts just come naturally to her. I'm so in love with her new growth and her sweet relationship <33
Saiph - Female - Piercer

Saiph is really new, she was a birthday gift from vordai! I adore her so much. She has a very bright personality, and she loves her job. I don't have as much on her, but I know she's going to be similar to tori from divergent LOL
Vesper - Male - Professional Boyfriend

Vesper is just,, a very relaxed, cool dude. He's not lazy, but he knows the easiest way to accomplish any task. He's a jazz musician who's dating a professional violin the less questions, the better. He's overall a pretty good guy, and very chill.
Wiley - Male - Ex-Demon??

Wiley was basically kicked out of hell for falling in love with a mortal, and then he was dumped and left to wander the mortal world all on his own to feel like a big idiot. He eventually found his loving boyfriend, Keegan, and Keeg's axolotl, Brookie, and together the two have helped reform the once demon into a better person, though still lacking in common knowledge. He's now a pretty innocent, sweet kal with a big heart (mostly for Keeg and Brookie) who is very protective. He has a very serious relationship with Brookie, and he wouldn't trade his life for anything <3

I'll stop here with introductions lmao, but this is only brushing the surface.

art share
I've gotten a TON of art of all my kals recently, so I'll share some of it here!! Like before I'll just share my favorites/newest ones to avoid taking up too much space.

by idyll
so my amazing friends grouped together and drew me a metric ton of art for my birthday, and this was part of that! I actually ordered a tshirt with this on it pretty recently LOL, I just loved it so much <3
by idyll
this was also part of that, and I'll stop spamming with idyll art soon, but they drew so much for me sobs.
by idyll
this is the last idyll piece I'll share LOL
by dragonofember
by arganineo

advertisements
I actually only have a couple things to advertise, thankfully haha <3

1. I'm entertaining trade offers on all of my kalons! There are a few that won't be going anywhere, but you're still free to ask about them! I won't be offended <3 I can trade once next month, and both times in august.
2. I have growth commissions open! I'm very tentative to take too much more on right now, as I still owe a bit, but I'm also in need of USD/c$ so I'll take some more <3 Unlimited slots! I charge $10 or 180c$ as a base price (for off oekaki), adjusted up or down for complexity. I will also do on oekaki growths/transfers for $15/270c$ as a base price. Here are my examples!

If either of those things interest you, you can either PM me here or DM me on discord (booshweasel#8975)! Replies will be much faster on discord <3

replies
@Sapphireish - That kit is so pretty, thank you so much for hosting the readopt! I'm sure they'll find a great home, and maybe I'll try out haha <3
@Irrylath - Good luck finding a breeding partner! Ole is super cool, I love the colors a ton! I'm sure you'll find a great breeding <3
@AngelsRuin - Congrats on your first kal!! I actually made that growth, it's so cool to see him back around and in the hands of such a loving owner <3 His story is super cool too, I love what you have for him.
@Checkinder - Good luck on the approvals and on finding some trades! I may offer tbh, you have some very tempting kals. And good luck getting a reline artist, Nani is really pretty ^^
@KittyandCat - Welcome back! Clementine is super pretty tbh, and one of my friends made Hirax's transfer! It's cool to seem them back on the fc <3 And I may dm you later about drawing your kals :eyes:
@lavender towns - ooh that readopt has definitely caught my eye. Thank you so much for hosting it, I'm sure you'll get some amazing entries! and brooo that art is so good, the icon is amazing and I love the plague doctor mask so much heck. Nice work <33
@Ivytea - Hiya! Welcome to the community <3 I'm glad you found an artist, and congrats on winning! I'm so excited to see what you end up with ^^
@bite sized kuiper - that pixel is,, so good,,, I feel so blessed. Look at them little wings and the little face oh my goodness, thank you for sharing with us haha <3 aLSO, your kals are so pretty!! good luck trading, I may dm to offer eventually <3

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes