Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby Sylvexi » Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:44 am

Hello everyone! This is my first time posting on the fanclub! Notgonnaliethisissupernervewracking

I'm currently searching for anyone who is interested in this kit! I'd be willing to trade them away, but I'm a bit picky because I'm a little attached to them.
Replies
kuro, | Good luck with your trades and growths!
sapphirelion | Oh man those lines are really cute, I might have to see if I have time to draw my kalons on them!
beeghost | Those kalons look wonderful! And good luck with your search for trades and growths!
Last edited by Sylvexi on Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
x
Haha, you're trembling...
Is it the cold, or just cowardice?
Sylvexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby parker; » Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:39 am

@sylvexi - ah I love the duality of those two and might offer once I get everything back in order
@kuro - prepare thyself for many attacks,, and i adore everything about rhett 911 i'm in n e e d
@sapphirelion - those bases are adorable! best of luck with trading!
@beeghost - i would give my soul for xander, those colors are amazing <3

first time posting after a while, I took a bit of a hiatus to deal with personal issues. aaaanyways, I'm doing betterish now and am looking to work on some character development with my kalons. I would love a roleplay or some headcanoning if anyone is up for that. if you're at all interested please just send me a dm with either "kalon" or "roleplay" so it gets sorted into the right inbox. as an fyi I develop most of my kals as humanoids, so if you're alright with that and would like to work on relationships just let me know.

I also have a couple introductions to make, so I'll start with the ones I don't think I've introduced (lmao my brain is tired)

this is rhyvis, but he goes by rhys. he's a wood elf ranger and lives in a high fantasy world (like dungeons and dragons and lord of the rings). he guards a sacred forest and accepted the strength of the caverns in his effort to protect his home, and will not hesitate to harm anyone who seeks to destroy it. he's a revamp designed by kolyakun (thanks ily <3) and I have a wip design for his human faceclaim.

secondly, I have wolff. he's set in a modern au and is a flowershop owner who has an interest in the paranormal. he's the physical embodiment of buzzfeed unsolved and is ready to rock and roll buckaroo. he thinks hes edgy but ends up being that one person who tries too hard and ends up looking like someone whose watched too many horror movies but has somehow remained a marshmallow.

everyone is open for headcanoning though, you can find their basic information by clicking on the "my kals" link in my signature, also feel free to send me some trade offers on any of my kals and I'll do my best to get back to you in a timely manner
    you make my heart turn sorrow into silk
    - flight rising coms (2.5/4 done)
insta - th - fr - kalons
parker;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovestruck » Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:56 am

just popping in to offer ychs on this base for 150 da points each, ( they can kals/felines/canines) plus 50 if there are heavy line edits. Prices can be negotiable but I’m trying to save up for something as a birthday gift to myself in four days c:

@parker- such beautiful kals wow! Gonna try n pm u!
    @aspynn- gl with trades and whatnot!
    @ Lilly- such beautiful art wow!
Last edited by lovestruck on Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:22 am, edited 3 times in total.
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Rush Furry~ » Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:20 pm

Just now seeing this fan club?! Wow. I’m late lol!

But hi everyone! I am Rush! I do NOT own a Kalon, however, I am trying very very hard to obtain one! If anyone has any Kalon for trade or whatnot, please PM me!

@Parker; Wow! Beautiful kalons!
@Lilly; I love your art! Very clean and wonderful!
@Lovestruck; Cute GIF!! Good luck with sales!
~Rush Furry~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allu » Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:25 am

trades

hello! I'm looking for some trades and thats about it! the kalons are located here and i'll look at absolutely anything! i just want to find kals i connect to better so I'll trade multiple of mine for one c: you can pm me or contact me on discord @ alluvium#9198

replies

@ p e r s o n a - lunafreya is so pretty oh my gosh, if I had some kals that would match her in any way id offer but sadly i do not, so best of luck with breeding offers and getting growths of her kiddos!
    @~Rush Furry~ - i wish you good luck in getting your first kalo n. I was ecstatic when i got mine and now i have a bunch of beans i love, so im sure you'll get one soon, which will likely develop into many c:
    @lovestruck - ahh if i had points id be sliding right over to buy one of those. sadly i don't, but i wish you good luck in getting the points, and happy early birthday <3
allu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elyx » Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:06 am

hi!!
    it's been a super long time since i last posted here so this is gonna be pretty image heavy!

I N T R O D U C T I O N S
    i've got quite a few new kals since last time i posted here which was january whoops

_____
    _____
    first off, here's adina! i've had her for a while and haven't done anything with her yet so i'm lookin for some ideas i guess?
    i think i wanna change her name but i also may tentatively look at trade offers on her, but if not i'm gonna try reconnect!
    _____
    _____

here is calla verde finch! i got her from an ooc breeding between my citrine and magpie!'s carmensita and i love her sm <33
    she's gonna do something garden related, i think she's gonna have a super cute greenhouse and make tea from her plants, also maybe look after some insects?? idk

_____
    _____

this girlie is arielle and she leads a rebel group of fighters working against an oppressive government
    they are a small but mighty group and they're gonna get somewhere w their efforts!!

_____
    _____

this kid is called pixie! i got her from an ooc breeding w orangesocks! i don't have much in terms of ideas for her but i'm gonna work on something!

_____
    _____

and last but not least, bandit!! bandit is a nickname but i'm still deciding on her real name!
    the amazing qpplepie designed her and i'm so in love <33
    i'm using her for the summer event and can't wait to develop her more!
    she ran awake in her late teens to join a biker gang but some bad stuff happened and she lost most of them so now she's just trying to face what life can be after that.

R E P L I E S
    @ alluvium; good luck on getting trade offers! super cute kals <3
    @ p e r s o n a; i hope you manage to find a good breeding for lunafreya! she's super pretty also i love her name!
    @ ~Rush Furry~; goo dluck on getting your first kalon!
    @ lovestruck; that ych is super cute! happy early birthday i hope you manage to save up for what you want <3
    @ parker;; welcome back! both your kals are super cool omg i love their designs <33
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      elyx#5347 | she/they
      . my kalonsdA©
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
elyx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carpe » Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:24 am

i made some free-to-use kalon giftlines! come check 'em out

replies;
@elyx - arielle is too pure for this world. i love her hair & shine uwu
@p e r s o n a - lunafreya is so fluffy i want to touch her. i'm sure you will find a good breeding partner! also both kits have stunning wing markings, i love it.
@lovestruck - this is so beautiful if only i had da points rip.
carpe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fishrabies » Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:02 pm

Last edited by Fishrabies on Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fishrabies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Petscop » Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:57 am

.•°¤*✦ intro !

Hello ! It's been a long time since I've been here, oof. Remember to take any medication you need to, even if its late its
        still better not to skip a day. If you've been on the computer for awhile, get up and walk around the room some to stretch your legs !

if you pm me, please include kalon in the title so its sorted into the right folder, thank you ! <3

─────────────────────────────

.•°¤*✦ replies !

Code: Select all
        @pangurbanka
        Those giftlines are absolutely adorable !! Your art is so cute, i'll be sure to use them soon !!

@elyx
        Aay, long time to fanclub club.. Adina is an absolute dream ! Her aesthetic really reminds me of those evil eyes, and maybe doing something with that would be cool? If you can't connect to her I hope you get a great trade offer in return !

@alluvium
        Ack, space babies,, I love them,, I hope you can get some kalons you really love for them !

@p e r s o n a
        Lunafreya is SUCH a bapey,,, I love her,,, hopefully you can get her two kids grown fast ! growths are so hard to do and get lmao

@~Rush furry~
        Welcome to the fanclub !! I hope you get a kalon soon !! Always be on watch for readoptions, they're a good way to get your first kalon !

@Lovestruck
        Oh those are so cute !! I love how the muzzle looks,,, i'd love to help you out but I don't have any da points :''D

@parker;
        hrk,,, i can and will die for rhyvis,, i hope you find it easy to get him and the rest of your kals some development !

@Sylvexi
        Welcome to the fanclub !! Don't worry about being anxious, i think we all are posting here hfiushaif,, good luck getting that cute little lemon kit traded !

@kuro,
        oaghe,, the curse of trying to get some kits grown.. i really hope you can get them grown at some point, no kit deserves to be stuck in limbo forever ! [also :eyes: at that unlim rare myo,,]

.•°¤*✦ growth search !
        Image || Image

I desperately need growths for these kids !! The first kit has been overdue for 2 years but I know I wouldn't be able to recreate her design at all. I'm willing to pay in c$ [ though I don't have that much :'') ] and in art ! Please,, I just want my kiddos to be big kids.

.•°¤*✦ trading search !

Image || Image

Chara ! | I'm actively looking for offers on chara. I adore him and his design, but I just don't connect to naturally colored designs well and if I could get him into a better home while getting me a kalon I connect with more, that'd be nice ! I'm a huge fan of neon and eye burning designs ! Not looking for any specific rarity but i'd appreciate if any offered kalons at least have a shine edit !

Butterscotch ! | I'm way more tentative about trading butterscotch. I'd only want a kalon that matches his amount of rare traits [ 2 ]. I have the same issue with him, love his design but I just don't really connect to natural designs,, i'd take a 1 rare trait myo in return for him too !

if you do decide to offer, please don't offer kits ! i'm horrible at getting them grown and i'd just,, rather not deal with that :'')

.•°¤*✦ breeding search !

I'm looking to get Sugar an ooc breeding ! I'm looking for other eye-catching neon kalons to get him some cool color combinations ! I won't be accepting any partners that are mostly naturally colored or way too close in color to him, sorry qwq. I'm kind of bad at keeping up with the nursery's open slots, but i'll help out best I can !
Petscop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cribunni » Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:03 am

@elyx - what pretty kids !! I love Bandit especially.
@pangurabanka - that’s so cute !! I might go and use that,, I love it <3

I’m looking to breed some of my babes !! I’m pretty open to any suggestions at all, so feel free to ask me about anything !! I’m especially looking to breed the following:

Prince

Calypso

Panem

I’m looking to maybe trade my girl Cami. I just don’t seem to have a connection with her. I’m not picky with designs/colors, so don’t be afraid to offer!!

ImageImageImage
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MATTY !! ANY PRONOUNS !! LESBIAN
deviant art . toyhou.se . art shoppe .
cribunni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me