Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby father » Sun May 19, 2019 6:03 am

Code: Select all
@rnirai "let me see what you have" "A KNIFE" (fr tho that doodles so cute kjsghjd and so CLEAN wrow)
@trans yo i hope u can find some good trades
@mousekewitz oof that black n white kalon w all the colors is so cute 🤡i love its whole aesthetic
@whim ooo all ur artist entries are so cute, i hope they can find homes!!
@sapphirelion i hope they go to a good home!
@katsuvo YEAAAAAAA HANAHAKI DISEASE SDHFGJSDGSDJ!!!!!!!! what a GREAT trope i love it sm skjghskdjg also the ripple markings on sobas arms are so pretty wwhhhhfgjkdghfj
@doubleinfiniti dang thats cool that ur supplying ur autopass! i hope u find a deal u like
@zith love love loooooove those rainbow palettes!
@novalien gl finding art and a trade!! athalos is so cool
@norang welcome back! i understand the struggle skdgjsdg

hi lads im back for a hot sec i know i cant believe it either. doubt im gonna be active again but skdjghdg i figured its time to get some babies GROWN

im looking for growths!

(i checked the rules and couldnt find anything so i assume its okay to offer things in return for growths still? if im wrong dm me)

i can offer cs pets (ive got a lot, i will give u a lot of them), and art in return. dm me with examples of ur growths if ur interested! im not picky.
these are the kits, theyre in order from highest priority to lowest priority. theres six of them so im looking for more than one person to do the growths, bc its a lot lol
both kits
both
this one
bottom one

here's some examples of my art, which are gijinkas of two of the kits i want grown. theres more examples in my gallery and i have cleaner, finished art i can show if u dm me
ImageImage
officially quitting! its been real.
do not ask for any of my characters, adoptables,
or pets, as i am not giving them out. thanks!
father

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Takk » Sun May 19, 2019 9:49 am

Seeking trades on these two kals

Trayli 3/3 slots
Evan 3/3

I like clean kals, nice lines and no muddy designs. Colors and markings are everything! I'll look at trading multiple kals for one (no merkals tho) or the other way around (uncommon + standard for one of mine, etc)

Still need growths for these two. Willing to do the coloring if you do the lines. FR, DA or USD payment
Marlux and Dezbi

I've also got a ton of single kalons I'd like to pair up someday. My stash is here for anyone who wants to take a peak
Singles are: Howl, Jasper, Wysteria, Aranea, Orca, Dayna, Juniper, Foxglove and Karmen. Anyone is open for friends! Discord is Takk#7039 for anyone who wants to chat or RP/HC

@father: GL finding some growth artists! I wouldn’t do any of those lovelies justice
@rnirai: Cute! Have fun with the competition ^^
@trans: all your fern Kals!! Love your leafy babies, gl getting some trades! Your stash has a ton of beauties
@mousekewwitz: Rainbow child is best child, hope you get some nice offers
@whim: cute designs! Currently trying to save up for an uncommon myo myself
@katzuvo: dang... das a good lookin boi
@Zith: Holy bananas you’ve got some adorable babes! Congrats, I am jellyfish
Takk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

💕

Postby catdoqq » Mon May 20, 2019 5:49 am

@livinglethal - your babies are so pretty! good luck on any breeding offers. the art is also all gorgeous <3
    @takk - good luck on everything! ngl, i may pop in your pms for a few of em <33
    @father - if i was somewhat artistically inclined id offer a growth no doubt, your art is amazing
    @rnirai - i love the piece you did! the colors work so well together and i am absolutely in love with the way you draw eyes.

i'm taking trades! I am off cooldown <3 feel free to offer for anything or anyone.
    myos are cool! but id prefer uc+. i can trade multiple for one, and some are more tentative than others.
    here

also, id also be taking breeding offers on anyone in the stash <3 especially hitoshi, itsumi, shinji, and my boy that i'm about to introduce (although he's tentative)

introducing my tokyo ghoul inspired baby!! (since ive been rewatching). ive got a few ideas for him already, but i've been super excited to finally start developing him <33 thanks to the wonderful dolly, he's a real kiddo now. i'm looking for relationships and possible name suggestions <33

i'm also looking for growths! i have tons of c$ and pets <33 some item edits would also be cool on my new kiddo. pm if you're interested! I can also do art
    "my regrets look just like texts i shouldn't send."
catdoqq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Decora » Mon May 20, 2019 5:57 am

Hey there fanclub! I love you all <3

looking for someone to grow my baby Mona. I can pay in pets and art

Also looking to trade my men Issac and Cedric. Edits don't matter to me and I am a wildcard when it comes to deisgn preference. I’ll try to respond to everyone <3 kits and myos are perfectly fine

@catdoqq - Goodluck breeding! I love Tokyo Ghoul and your kal def does it justice
@LivingLethal - Goodluck with breeding your babs! They're gorgeous, I'm sure you wont have to wait long <3
@Takk - Goodluck with trading, growths, and pairing up the single kals!
Decora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✧ airplane. » Tue May 21, 2019 12:05 pm

[replies...]
      @catdoqq;; I don't really know anything about Tokyo ghoul but that kal is super hot. a very edgy baby, congrats!
      @Lucrezia;; gl with finding growths + trading! that munchkin kid is so cute, I hope you get really great offers that you connect with!
      @LivingLethal;; that's a mood about the intros, Konrad is such a cool looking kal! glad you got some breeding offers you liked, and I can't wait to see how the batch turns out!

[streaming...]
[ Red he/they queer tired ]
artist + owner of kalons // firestarter#0687
too much coffee & not enough sleep ✦ an ding peak lord

"my king—!"

[ Kalons TH ] [ Adopts TH ]
x
x

✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✧ airplane. » Wed May 22, 2019 8:20 am

[replies...]
      @Takk;; good luck with trades! if you still need someone to do lines for your growths, my growth coms are open for USD.
      @father;; ilu weba <3
      @rnirai;; I love moha what a baby :weary: it's really nice of you to give away a leg MYO, I cant wait to see who wins and what they do with it!

[streaming...]
[ Red he/they queer tired ]
artist + owner of kalons // firestarter#0687
too much coffee & not enough sleep ✦ an ding peak lord

"my king—!"

[ Kalons TH ] [ Adopts TH ]
x
x

✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fuiuki » Wed May 22, 2019 12:10 pm

@high noon I hope the stream was good!! I sneakily left because I couldn't watch the stream and watch youtube AND write at the same time, sorry ;3;

@capone. Ooh good luck finding trading offers!! And I'd totally offer to design one of the common myos but, y'know, my designs look about... a smidgeon better than chicken scratch. ;3; I mean if you ask me I'd do it but oaiwejoawiej

@Lucrezia oooh good luck finding a growth artist! That lil companion cube heart on Mona's cheek is just precious aaah. And best of luck with trade offers for Issac and Cedric too!

@catdoqq Best of luck finding trades for your kals! And good gosh what a sparkly baby ;o; look at that hair!! Holy heck that's gorgeous, what a pretty babe!

@LivingLethal aaaah seems you found someone for those breedings! Fantastic, whoever it is I'm sure teh kits will turn out amazing! That art is adorable tho, nice!

@Takk Best of luck getting trade offers, and finding a growth artist for Marlux and Dezbi! Such gorgeous bbys deserve a great artist, I love the halo on Marlux! Also i hope you find some love for those single bbys!

@father Best of luck with the growths man, it's so hard to find artists sometimes ;3; I just recently managed to find an artist for all my kits and even then, it's gonna take a while for them all to be grown ;3; And those art pieces are!! Gorgeous!! I can't wait to see those kits big like hec they'll be great!

@rnirai aiweuhaiwueh Moha is always welcome tbh, god your sketches and drawings of em are so good... but aah I can't say this enough, but thank you for giving the myo to the community, it's so kind of you bby ;3; ily

@trans I'm sad to hear you're feeling detached : ( I hate when that happens aaah, I hope you get some offers for great kals you can connect to instead! And best of luck with item trades too! It's not always easy finding something for em ;3;

@mousekewitz aah man all four of those kals are so gorgeous, but I definitely love Alejandro I think it was? Absolutely fabulous, I wish I had something to offer for em but for now, I can only wish you good luck trading your gorgeous kals ;3;

@whim I think you should be through your exams by now, at least I hope you are but! Good job bby!! Exams are tough, but you're surviving! You should feel proud bby <3 and aowieaowie your designs are so GOOD and TASTY AIOWUEHAWUEH, they aren't quite my thing but that doesn't stop me from seeing the pure quality work ;3; Best of luck with trades too!

@sapphirelion oooh readoption! I love those reds on the kal, but best of luck finding them a new owner!

@katzuvo God I've probably already said but Soba is SO GOOD! Big long boi, mmm gorgeous child... I wish all the best for them bls.

@DoubleInfiniti Aah it's a real neat idea with the autopass, I can't wait to see the couple you'll choose! i'm sure it'll be a fabulous one!

Introductions:

Kals!! Good kals!! I will break your kneecaps if you hurt my children!!

Guess who got new kals! It's me! No surprise! I swear I do love every kal, and I have places for em! The only ones that don't have proper places are two of my newest ones, but I'm working something out for em ;3; But on to introductions!

This here is Jesse Biscotti (Pronounced like Jessie, a pun on cheesy) whom I've designed myself! She's the mother of my kal Carmel (and her sister Cinna), and sister to Carmel's aunt Ramona! She's a stern, but very loving mother. I really mean it when I say stern though. Her rigid views on people and how they should be, who they should love and how they should act, has put great strain on her relationship with many in her family, including her sister and daughter (and grandchildren). It all came to a head when her daughter Carmel brought home a girlfriend! It forced her to take a good long look at herself and ask herself: what was more important to her? Her views on how people should be, or her own daughter? Her answer was, of course, her daughter. Despite what she thinks or feels, she will always love and prioritize her family first, no matter what.

After that, we have a beautiful blue bby named Sans Undert- Atlas Rune, designed by dear .secretsociety. a good while back.

I fell in love with this bby and I'm still in love and just had to keep her ;3; I don't have much of an idea for her yet, but she'll have an SO in the future that she DJs with, most likely. She's a sweet and bubbly girl who just loves a good party, but probably also cuddling with her cat while drinking hot chocolate.
Look at her though she's clearly neon rave material. Also thank you, friend, for suggesting she looks like Sans.

Trade search:

I'm currently looking to trade for an ear edit (or general uncommon edit), as well as possibly a longer fur edit (or common edit).
I can offer the following items, mainly for an ear edit:
1 shine edit
2 claw edits
1 pupil edit
1 tooth edit
2 weight edits
1 Non Rarity Edit

(I have a short fur edit I can possibly trade for an ear edit as well, but I am very tentative as I'd have to trade my pupil edit for that)

Artist search:

Nothing for now!!

Art

Memes. We all love em, and I love drawing em. Bls, for as low as 5C$, I will draw your kal in a meme. And not on my previous bases either (unless that is desired), but completely new! I may charge more depending on the meme, but in general, I'd just love to draw some kal memes bls ;3;

My art shop is open as usual! You can get yourself a tiny or medium pixel for both dA points and C$! Maybe a headshot or a bust would be more to your liking? Those can be obtained too! ^_^ Although I haven't added a section for it yet, I do take non-pixel commissions too!

Once again, this here stash contains free meme bases, either for use on their own, or for you to put your own kals on! You can of course ask me to do it for you if you're feeling lazy, or recommend more memes to be added! Asking me to put a kal of yours on them is free :3 I regularly add new memes as well! I always appreciate meme suggestions, even if I end up forgetting about a lot of them, they do give rise to a few new memes now and then.

Like last time, here's a collection of unused and unclaimed designs from various people, available for claims if you happen to have the appropriate myo/items! All the designs not mine are uploaded with permission of course, they can all be found here! If you've got an unused design laying around that you don't mind someone claiming, why not throw it in there? ^_^ If you end up contacting someone about claiming their design, don't forget to let me know so I can remove it from the stash!

Hello! I'm a tired person with a love for
all things creative, animals, pixel art
and aquariums.

(Ask me about making you art!)
fuiuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfiedog3 » Thu May 23, 2019 6:09 am

@high noon `` hope everyone enjoyed the stream and hope it was really fun !! Maybe I'll get to join in in the next one.
    @fuiuki `` that blue baby is beautiful, congrats on the new kids and wish you luck on working on them! <33
    @catdoqq `` oh my gosh, I love that kiddo !! need to get caught up on Toyko ghoul, but that is beautiful kiddo, good luck with development c; also good luck with the trading !!
    @LivingLethal `` I personally want to steal some of those kids, they are amazing looking.
    @rnirai `` that is the cutest art, love it, and also thank you for the chance to join that giveaway, I would have never known about it otherwise.

I'm back to the fan club !! Recently joined the discord and hoping to open up more in the community, also looking for relationships for my two kids as well, please message me on here or on discord (Internally Screaming Wolf#1946), most likely easier on discord.

Cynthia is my first kiddo, she is open for friendships, she is a dream hopper, you can't really meet her true self sadly, but she is extremely sweet kiddo.
    This kiddo is still a work in progress, but her name is going to be Olivia and she is going to be my sweet French fashion designer, she is also a huge tea addict.

I recently got some art from a lovely user and wanted to show it off since they were so kind as to make it !! It's of my child Cynthia and I personally love her look in it.
    It was made by happysparrow and the image links back to their user !!
Wolfiedog3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hiraeth + hound » Fri May 24, 2019 4:19 am

hello everyone! just doing a chill little stream while i work on some overdue nursery batches. over! spaghetti time

@Wolfiedog3 - Cynthia is super cute!! I'm not usually a fan of blues, but her design is done really really well and im obsessed with the contrast her little white stars bring against the blue!
        @fuiuki - hey fui!! i love your two new girls, but i think out of both of them atlas has my heart a tad bit more. her fluffy hair and sweet face is to die for!
        @high noon - ily bb and ur stream was v fun to watch u did so good on both tht six kit and the pink one ok!!!!!! i cant wait to see the other growths KEEP WORKIGN HARD ur work ethic amazes me every day and ur quality still stays TOP NOTCH BABE! do u want sum meat
Last edited by hiraeth + hound on Fri May 24, 2019 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
hiraeth + hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oriole » Fri May 24, 2019 5:19 am

@hiraeth + hound - hope you had a good stream! im sure the kits turned out fabulously, your designs are always amazing
    @wolfiedog3 - a dream hopper is such a unique idea, i can't wait to see more of her! the art is adorable as well
    @fuiuki - i love how thoroughly you've developed the world for your kals, they're so much fun to read about <3
    @high noon - hope you had a fun stream!
    @lucrezia - good luck finding growths! they're a gorgeous kit

wanted to pop in really quickly -- i want to cut down my kals and focus on ones that i really really connect with, so im looking at any trade offers for anyone not marked with a *
    don't worry about rarities matching up, just want to find a design i connect with <3 thanks! feel free to pm me
    https://sta.sh/2luy60zp6wv?edit=1

ALSO best of luck to karmel in the future <3
oriole

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me