Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby avaloafe » Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:03 pm

helly - so sorry to see you leaving! i really like one of your kals, but i don't think you would enjoy mine that are up for trade. best of luck in the future <3
      lovestruck - i love the hair on that top kal! looks like a hair style i've been doing on a fake one myself!
      chicken - i love the color pallet and design on that bottom kit omg my weakness <3 good luck on breeding some kals as well!

-------------------

taking commissions on this base i made! it would be $5 or 500 dA points! also, complex hair will be an extra dollar or 100 dA points. message me with any questions about the character you'd want! <3
avaloafe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosemoon » Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:24 am

@ajohanna ; That base is cute! Good luck with commissions on it!
@CompleteChicken ; Good luck with breedings! And Mila is so adorable omgosh
@lovestruck ; I love the first one, good luck with trading them!
@HellyBoo ; Sorry to see you go, good luck with trades!

SO! I am looking to see if anyone could critique my poetry here for a readopt I entered in. The story is still a WIP.

Also, looking for mates for my kals Ethan and Jensen located here! I'm more into design compatibility than anything so feel free to offer! Chalice cannot have a mate until she is grown, but she's due to be grown so it won't be long.
Last edited by Rosemoon on Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GoldPeaks » Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:11 am

Replies:
@DoubleInfiniti Goliath has such an amazing design,, I audibly said woah out loud lmao. That story also sounds really amazing!!
@ajohanna That is a really nice looking base! I would have messaged if I hadn't spent all my money recently, aha! Good luck with getting commissions though ^^
@CompleteChicken Good luck with breedings! Also those 2 kits have beautiful designs ^^ I specifically love that top kit, I have a weakness for gray and red color palettes ;>
@Rosemoon I am not that good at critiquing writing, but I hope you found someone that helped you! Also good luck on finding mates for those kals ^^!!

Heya everyone! I haven't posted here in awhile,, aha.

I am back to say that I am looking to breed Todoroki! I would prefer if you had a kit picker, but it is perfectly fine if not! PM me if you are interested :>

(If the image isn't working, go here)

Crossing the above out as I have gotten enough breeding requests :>

I am also looking to trade my girl Hikari, as lately I haven't been connecting with her :< She also has 2/3 breeding slots! PM me with your offer! (Heads up, she is only standard, so I am not expecting much, aha.)

(If image isn't working, go here)
Last edited by GoldPeaks on Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

*~Howdy~*⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Pretty much a disaster weeb who is trying way too hard

Currently obsessed with: Dead Space
    Discord: GoldPeaks#8099
xxxxxx
Art Credit wrote:-
GoldPeaks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KVShadow » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:31 am

@lovestruck I hope you find some kal's you connect with, Good luck!
@CompleteChicken Good luck in finding someone to breed with and hopefully if you do they do have a kit picker. I wonder how people even get those things??
@Rosemoon have fun finding mates for ya babes. I might offer one of mine.

I will be doing a YCH!
Just doing two cause who knows when I'll get these done.
Please know I don't really want anything that important but just offer something!
I will take common pets but only to 2017 if it's common.
If it's uncommon and higher I will take any year for pets
Just dm me for slots/offers!
You can pick the expression for your kal as well!

Slot 1: OPEN
Slot 2: OPEN
Just your demisexual friend who likes to bite :>
Kalon'sToyhouse
• Jaeger (NyxIsKris)#4555 • Image
KVShadow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _silentsiren_ » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:47 am

@lovestruck - good luck with trading those two! they're very cute and i really like the top one :> i wish you the best of luck with trading at the moment! :^D

@CompleteChicken - Good luck with finding a breeding partner! I'm also very in love with the top kit, Mila! She's VERY cute and i'd love to give her cute lil head a smooch. Have fun developing them!

@ajohanna - I wish you the best of luck with getting commissions for your base! It's very cute :>

@Rosemoon - I might be able to check that out for ya! I'm really busy at the moment so it's a big might :'^) Good luck with finding mates for your two kals! Almost all of my Kals have mates or I'm not looking for some at the moment. Have fun developing the kalons!

@DoubleInfiniti - I love your kal! THey're suuuuper cute <3 I miss the mertail but I think in the end it was a good choice! The Kalon is very cute and I'm glad you are having fun developing them! :^D

@GoldPeaks - I love Todoroki! It's such a fun design and it's by Red no less! I love her stuff :'^) Good luck finding a breeding and a trading partner for your kal! They're cute!! I'm sure you'll get great offers :>

@KVShadow - Your art is very cool! I might com you to draw something at one point! I'm still trying to sort my pets into groups :'^))

Now that replies are out of the way, I'm looking to Possibly commission someone for a design! I have an unlim. rare myo that I'd like to use but I'm going to be QUITE picky about this since I want them to fit a specific theme! I was considering hosting a competition but figured I'd rather work with just one person :>

I will be offering USD or points ( i'd prefer USD or even a possible art trade! ) I'm still very tent. about accepting an artist to do this as I might do it myself.

First Concept: Hades | For my Persephone ;^)
    Second/Third/ Fourth: Each of these is a concept, each three are it's own idea! Please feel free to look through them and see if this is something you'd like to do if the dark colors aren't quite your thing.

If you don't want to do a whole design, I'm more than happy to pay for a concept artist! I just need someone to help stir up some ideas for a kalon to match with my Persephone or more possibly a watercolor painting/statue.

Please let me know if this interests you by dropping me a PM! I'm more than open to chatting!

_silentsiren_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jellyphants » Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:08 am

aaaa how is everyone getting so many kalons?? is there a secret to it?? i go to people's kalon storage and see that most people have got like 20+ at least, some even up to 60, how do you do it

edit:
    @goldpeaks cute kal, i would trade for her but i have nothing to trade with
    @completechicken nice gifs!!
    @doubleinfini pretty boy...
jellyphants

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

pats

Postby stan. » Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:03 pm

Yaah this long, sorr y-
╔═══════════════════════╗
╚═══════════════════════╝

@rat.
Nice username, rats are adorable aa! Also, there's no secret to it haha- Lots of people get lots of kalons from breeding or trading them, or from myos :>.
@_silentsiren_
gggOOD THAT'S A great first concept, I just get goop and missing eyes vibes from it. I'm sure whoever you pick will do an excellent job, but the other three concepts would be bomb too, unlim rare myos are so great so many nice traits. Wish you the best finding someone to bring your concepts to life!
@GoldPeaks
not to be a bnha fan on cs but GOD that todorokal is too gretat man, plus he's a high noon design? I would've tosed an offer too but am already trying to get a ticket in, but o well, hope you find a breeding you're happy with! And same for a trade for Hikari, that shine is adotable!
@Rosemoon
I'll be honest, I saw that readopt, saw your form and closed the readopt- I just think it's amazing so far, sadly I'm terrible at anything poetry related so can't critique but I'm rooting for ya-
@ajohanna
AAA that style is cute! I hadn't seen a kal interpreted like that before but gosh, reminds me of Dr. Seuss' art style for some reason but I WISHED i had points to give ya, hope you get many offers for that base!

and thatse all I hope y'all have a nice day! <3
Last edited by stan. on Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
stan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lunaire » Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:39 pm

{ intro }
    wooah, i haven't been on here in forever! anyways, i've been pretty sick these last few days and it sucks. and my knee & hip are acting up again just as i thought they were getting better /: i just wanna drop off some stuff here & then i'll be off<3

{ new kal!! }
    soo i was looking for one of my posts in the search function and instead, i found out i won a kalon?? i'm really happy because this is the first kalon i've won with a writing prompt (my first kal was a raffle (also see next section) and my other kal was a custom/trade!). anyways, meet jack!

he's a pretty chill teen who's kinda shy. also has a deathly fear of canvas paintings (you can click the image if you'd like more info on that). looking for friends & possibly a gf?

{ traded! }

you might have seen my really old post before that said i'm trading my first kal, lacey. i'm happy to say that she's in the process of being exchanged for a standard myo!! i'm still not quite sure what the myo design will be like, but i'll keep y'all updated if you're interested.

{ replies }

@illuminaticonfirmed - good luck on those trades! i'm loving that colorful hair on the first <3 also, i absolutely love morris & prince caret!
    @rat. - i know, right?? i think most are customs, though c:
    @_silentsiren_ - good luck on finding someone to do that custom!!
    also, i love your art & i think that if you didn't find anyone, the custom in your style would look really nice<3
lunaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby happysparrow » Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:48 pm

Hey guys, long time no see !! <33 I hope you're all doing well C: I've been growing through a lot of life stuff, and Kalons just kind of .. slipped. Luckily, I'm feeling a little better, and think getting back into this at least a tiny bit will help my creativity come back <33

Anyway, replies first, as per usual! <33
Code: Select all
@IlluminatiConfirmed - Those kits are hecka cute - I'm sure you'll have no problem finding them new homes <33 And oh my gosh, is Chi a descendant of my old boy Erik?! It makes my heart so happy to see his kids out and about oh my gosh <33 I'm so happy he went to such a good home ! But yoo, all of your new guys are super cool :0c I'm hyped to meet them, and am super excited to see them around !
@rat. - It's a mystery. The secret is doing 8 billion forms with 100% effort and praying for the best, lol. But in all honesty, the ones that I didn't try so hard on and just ... enjoyed what I was doing, were the ones I always ended up winning and connecting with the best. Take Pine, for example. My most favorite boy. I literally just went, "what would I say to this prompt? What's in my heart?" and just wrote something meaningful to me and by some miraculous miracle won him. So, all in all, have fun, be yourself, don't put too much pressure on yourself to win and just enjoy the journey! C:
@DoubleInfiniti - What a handsome man !! 0: Goliath is hecka cute, very handsome - the concept is really neat as well, so I'm doubly excited to see more of him around C:
@everyone trading / selling commissions - you guys got this and are AWESOME !! I hope you find the perfect partners and customers <33

Now, for the big reason I'm here. I came back, and really just need a whole fresh start. So, I'm trading all these guys who I love but are collecting a lot of dust lately. Please offer whatever, throw rarity to the wind, and if any of them are based off of Black Butler it's going to be an instant win. Take all of them. ;

Like I said, I love them so incredibly much, but I feel bad for them just ... collecting dust when I know a lot of this community can take better care of them. If any of these are like an absolute dreamie to you, and I'm not connecting with anyone you have to offer, just give me a good outline of what you're going to do with 'em and we can probably work something out <33

On a lighter note, I would love help posting a nursery form for Genevieve and Blythe! I work and do school, so Kalons are definitely not something I have a lot of extra time for, and especially not posting nursery batches as quickly as ya'll can, lol! If anyone can help, I can pay in art or pets or a mix of whatever you want ! C: Just PM me ! C:

Finally, TBT to the last piece of art I remember getting. This gorgeous pixel of my most handsome boy, drawn by SticksandStones <33 And on THAT note, if you want to draw Pine and your commissions are open for pets, please let me know !

Again, I'm hyped to be back and see you all again <33 It's been a really long time!!
Last edited by happysparrow on Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:26 am, edited 3 times in total.
happysparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doge fruit » Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:42 am

lovestruck hope you find ypur feet in developing your kals again! also, good luck getting offers on those two cuties!
CompleteChicken hope you find some partners to breed with! Hazel is an absolute sweetheart, congrats on the kits!
ajohanna what a lovely ych! hope you got some customers already!
Rosemoon I sadly can't help critique your work but I hope at least someone came through! hope you found great mates for your kals!
DoubleInfiniti dark kals are some of my favs, Goliath is just stunning! *_*
GoldPeaks happy you got a bunch of breeding offers for Todoroki! Hikari is also so pretty, hope you got great offers for her!
KVShadow nice ych! hope you get offers soon!
_silentsiren_ hope you found someone to design your myo, you have some really nice ideas!
rat. no secret needed, it takes a little time! just keep trying your best in comps and/or have luck in getting a myo or gift!
IlluminatiConfirmed good luck getting offers on those cute kiddos! congrats on all those intro kiddos as well!
lunaire Jack is a nice Halloween-y boy, hos fear is pretty unique and cool! hope you find him some friends and a mate!
happysparrow so happy you're feeling better now! hope you get some great offers for your kals!

.:: Intros ::.
I've got 2 new kids I wanna introduce!

First is Aisling!

She's a very polite and chill chick! Loves lofi hip-hop beats, minerals, being snazzy, and longboarding! She currently lives in an apartment near the beaches somewhere in California and goes to community college~

~~~~~

Second is Azalea! I got her at the beginning of the month but forgot to introduce her >.<

She is Aisling's 9-year-old neighbor. She's like one of those annoying little kids that are actually pretty funny and cool to hangout with once you get past the annoying bits!
doge fruit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me