Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby ✧ airplane. » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:10 am

[replies...]
      @Kurai.;; good luck finding trade offers! that peachy swirl kal is so adorable!
      @Zith;; you got so many new babies congrats! I love the colors on Cypher, he looks like a grunge futuristic punk boy. and I love that last batch so much [but maybe im biased lol] good luck with trading offers, I wish I could offer for a few but maybe next month lol
      @Albino_;; gl with your requests! you already look like your on a good track to working on oekaki that headshot is so cute!

[selling...]
      It's been a million years since I posted, and I'll make a good proper post sometime this weekend but for now.

Selling one of my kalon staff slots!
      It's a one rare MYO at a discount and with a design commission option.
      If you're in the market for a MYO slot, please check out the journal above, it would really help me out!

Thanks!
[ Red he/they queer tired ]
artist + owner of kalons // firestarter#0687
too much coffee & not enough sleep ✦ an ding peak lord

"my king—!"

[ Kalons TH ] [ Adopts TH ]
x
x

✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skywalker, » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:41 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

@high noon. good luck selling that slot !
    @Kurai. good luck with trades !
    @Zith congrats on all those new kalons ! they're all gorgeous c;
    @Albino_ your art is so cute !! good luck with commissions <3
    @magpie! wooww congrats on that gorgeous boy ! also good luck with trades <3

hi everyone im not dead !

Hope y'all had an amazing holidays and new years ! Hopefully ill post here more often unlikely

I really need some growths approved,,, some of them have been sitting in my gallery for months waiting for approval lmao.

I have to get approvals for ;;
      Alphonse, Colton, Natasha and Cameron !

I'm also looking at trades for these three below ! I'll trade for a MYO or another kalon, I don't really care as long as I like the design. I'm not very picky with edits.

I'm looking to trade ;;
      Aragon, Peter and Clarence

that's all for now ! Stay awesome y'all <3
skywalker,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:59 pm

So, I've been really inactive with the species lately
and I'm looking to trade off a lot of my kalons.
I'll be keeping the ones dear to me and that are vital to my
au, but I'd like to give some a better home. I'd prefer to trade
multiple for one kal I really like or an myo
(legendary...? rare?? idk) but I will look at any offers. I can
trade immediately
as I am not on cooldown c:

@skywwalker,
good luck with everything!

@high noon
hope you sell <3

@Kurai.
pretty kiddos <3 good luck!

@Zith
omg, I'm DROOLING over your
kalons, dude. those are some
hecking gorgeous designs
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -pidge » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:29 pm

Hey!.... i have a bit to say.. so idk how long thus is gonna be.

First i have ellie back!... with an expression edit!! ( tysm kolyakun! )
She is based on a friend of mine..,,
She is a 25 year old living in a fanticy world. She spends all her time walcing through the forest.. admiring its beauty,, or simply just to hear herself think. She has always had a passion of travelling,, and still does. She will. When the time is right.

Im looking for a bf/gf for her ( yea, shes byesexual ) just pm me!!

Im honestly trying really hard to get her a common hair edit and uc ear edit... but its alot harder than it looks,, im also desperately trying to get a kit selecter for a breeding between tweek tweak and I!! Im unable to trade for them seeing i have nothing to trade them for,, nore do i have any da points,, cause well,, i dont have da.

So tweek tweak and I descided we should both open art shops ( and evry1 sends the points i earn to tweek ) and see if we can achive our goal of 2500 da points in order to get the kit seleter.,, it was a good idea,, but unfortunately i was told i had to add cs currency prices aswell,,, so with that,, hardly anyones ordered and the 2 that have ( which im really greatful for,, by all means ) have payed by c $.. soo if anyone could help out and maybe order/check it out,, it woukd mean sm!! -- i also have characters selling for points to quicken up the process!

Here they are;;
Art store;; Forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3976797
Characters;; Forum/viewtopic.php?f=69&t=3796691

And ofcourse the juicey replys ( im so sorry this is so short,, my sisters nagging me for a turn!, )
@Silver pandorica;; gl on those trades!, unfortunately,, i dont have any kals im looking to trade atm ):

@Skywalker;; Gl on approvals and trades!! I hope you get exactly what your after!!

@Highnoon;; gl selling the slot!!-- i would buy it... but i cant.. im so sorry!!

@kurai;; aww gl trading thoose kits!! Im sure youll find a very tempting offer!!

@zith;; o.o how?...... on earth??.? Did you get your hands on all those gorgeous kals?.... im... inlove? Melino and bailey... are dreams!

@Albino;; gl selling the art!! Were in the same posision!! I wish you all the best!

@thani;; im sorry i just had to. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh snatching starchild!!,,,, congrats on all your new babies!! Expecially stella! Ik how much she means to you!!
Hey, im pidge/bee!
Feel free to message me, I don't bite!
(discord; pigeons.#4071)
Here are my kals]

-pidge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mal du pays » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:19 pm

@Systems_Down: what a lovely purple kid! nvn the expression edit kolya did is very nice. :0c
@Silver Pandorica: I hope you can find kids you connect with! Losing connection sucks haha best of luck finding a trade!
@Skywalker,: Best of luck getting a trade! Hopefully you find a kid you connect with. qvq
@Zith: a buncha new kids. -confetti- Congrats on the new batch! Fancy fancy kids. <3

-coughs- i should post here more, whoops.
i do myo approvals n edit approvals if needed just shoot me a pm shfjdf

I aged my boy Avarice!
Now he's spiffy. Now all I have to age is his younger sisters. qvq

Also, looking for a GF for Arcadia!
She's really into video games & arcade cabinets. She works retail at a game shop and is generally very chill. She'll spend hours or even days marathoning games when she's not working.
She's a big lesbian so please only offer female/female-identifying kals! qvq I'd heavily prefer to do headcanons/art ships.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(The figure opens its mouth...)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Michael (Mal) - He/they/it - adult
the world's most normal petscop enjoyer
I like Deltarune, drawing, warrior cats, and sonic the hedgehog.
werm time

DeerKiri
click my magistream guys pease

Kalons - Storkies
My OCs - My Kalons - Storkies Archive - Stars Archive
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(You plead for it to stop.)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

it be like that at times

Postby stan. » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:27 am

i should be doing stuff but no
sksjhjkhasdh sorry this is a Little long--

Page 485
@Tjebb
Oooo those are all very cute kals! I love the details in Elizabeth's refrence!
@imperials
Aaa gosh! xD that hair on that kal is pretty interesting, good luck trading them! but that art??? im crying its so cute? I'll have to keep my eyes well peeled in case you open up commissions
@magpie!
smh i hope you did your work- But anyways, happy late birthday! Huge congrats on that gorgeous blue bab aa, and good luck with trading those lil kits!
@Albino_
oof oekaki? personally i find it way to hard to use but, maybe it'll work good for you! Wish you luck with getting commissions ^^
@Zith
Heck yeah new kal! I think I saw a growth in progress on one of the bottom kits in the discord and? loks wonderful
I'm dying @ sundial tho, I love him-
I also love Baiiey the villain, let her be evil >:3c! I think the ideas you have for all of em so far are amazing! And I have 0 doubt that you'll finish polishing their stories soon ^^
@Kurai.
ADSHFJK the goop on the Green kit, i love them- But good luck with finding them trades!
@high noon
Aaa, hope the slot sells soon! Your designs are amazing and that sounds like a wonderful deal ngl-
@skywalker,
O hey there!-Good luck with finding trades and with hopefully getting those growths approved soon ^^
@Silver Pandorica
Aa good luck finding em some new homes!
@Systems_Down
ooo!! She's so pretty, congrats on getting her back! (also that expression edit is wonderful omg)

Page 486
@Takura Nokinu
: eye :
Avarice is looking f i ne and im breaking my head trying to figure out if Avarice and Arcadia are related h M--
Anyways! Goodluck finding Arcadia a vidya gf!

I love doing a ridiculous amount of replies when i can but, sometimes im tired sorry
anyways! im just popping in here to introduce kalons---

ok woo-hoo

First off, I got Uhuru! I won her on a raffle hosted by shibeboi (bless u) and her name used to be Brenna
She already has a growth done, just waiting for a reply about approval! If it's approved soon I'll just edit in here, cuz Snowflakette just did it super hecking cute. 10/10 experience with em
Anyways- Uhu is a really serious gal, and only 1 thing can get her to laugh: puns. But she doesn't likes laughing in public cuz she feels like her laugh is really ugly so she'll leave the room if you say a pun.
sksks yeah she's all grown now!
bless Snowflakette

Next up is Mint! because i honestly cannot come up with another name for them-
They were a a runner-up for a main adopt and?? I'm in love
They're pretty skilled when it comes to sewing and making clothes but they have a problema with getting the colors to match, so they usually wear awful color combos
They make a living by fixing up and patching up all sort of fabrics, from hats to shirts to bedsheets, and they hope to become a fashion designer one day
They're also saving up money for off-brand Gucci clothes, just to look fashion-savvy
This sparkling dude is Jashi.
He's just very bitter at life, he focuses on what he doesn't have and doesn't really looks at what he does have, if that makes sense.
He's constantly envying others and trying to be better than them,
His parents always pampered him and never said no to him, and to this day they think they've done nothing wrong when raising him like that.
I'm strongly thinking about making him a supervillain like, just a kid that sometimes spray paints cars in the middle of the night or breaks into grocery stores to take chocolate bars, even tho he doesn't likes chocolate
He wants attention and has trouble appreciating what he has okay-
he needs a reality check, and it will probably come as a future superhero arch-nemesis-
And finally, Antonio
I had seen this guy a while ago up for trade and boy was I thinking about him for ever since then
When I saw him up for adoption I just went and did That and I'm so happy I did
Long story short; he's the abandoned son of a witch that also can see the future, who was left in the forest for too many years but the animals there really didn't like him, even tho he was trying his best-.
The forest was kind of destroyed when Huxley stopped near to rest (huxley just makes hurricanes and tornados pick up wherever he is, not on purpose), cuz he thought that no kalons lived there.
After this whole thing, Antonio saw many futures where Huxley stopped on other places and caused havoc, so he decided to stay with him, to guide him in the paths of the futures that will cause less people and animals to be hurt.
Antonio calls everyone 'friend' or something similar (buddy, comrade, companion, etc) because he just sees the world as posible Friends- Except Huxley bc Antonio isn't Huxley's friend. He's his boyfriend gn

I'm also looking for art of my kals because I wanna spoil them, and I have cs stuff to offer (rares, store pets, bulk pets, a lil of c$)

but! I think that's all for now! Thank you for reading, don't forget to drink and eats something if you haven't already! And to take your meds, or do your work
I hope y'all have a wonderful day <3

also huge edit i dont know how i forgot about this but-
I did some designs for a contest but they weren't used so they're up for claims! they're all standard but I can make edits to em or even change some colors if anyone's interested in any!
Last edited by stan. on Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:24 am, edited 2 times in total.

stan [he/him]
    i speak spanish & english
    artshop
stan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

wooo

Postby doryphoros » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:37 am

sick season is upon us

intro!
i got this gorgeous kitto from a trade with the lovely aeryn; and i absolutely adore them !!
i'm blanking on a name, but i think they're gonna be roommates and bffs with lillian at their sleepaway ballet school !!

growths!
i'm looking for growths for several kits as well as the kitto above ! i have 41 c$, a few rare pets, and i can also pay in art !

trading!

i'm off cooldown in february, so i'm looking to plan out trades for then! i've lost connection with a lot of my kals, so i'm taking trade offers on almost all of them! auberon, chronos, my new monochrome kitto, aigaios, carmen, alyona and mariella are definitely off limits but everyone else i'm open for offers! either kals or myos are fine :)

replies!
@ illuminati - uhuru is gorgeous and i love antonio's design sm!! congrats on winning them :)
@ takura - i love avarice's lil tongue skfjk and good luck finding relationships!
@ systems_down - kolyakun did an amazing job with the expression edit, i love her lil smile <3
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
rio | pansexual| enfp | libra

i make art, occasionally.

come support these amazing adoptables !!!

memelord | kalons | art shop | babusagi

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
doryphoros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lillybear » Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:05 am

Hello again, fanclub!

I hope you're all having a good January so far! I'm just stopping by again in search of an ear edit. Maybe I'll actually make an introduction post for some of my Kalons soon?

I'm currently searching for an ear edit (or a general uncommon edit)! Here's a link to the edit items I have for trade. Please send me a PM if you're willing to trade!

Replies ──

▶ @sagrei., congratulations on your new Kalon! Their grayscale color palette is super cool. I love the story idea you've come up for them so far, a sleepaway ballet school sounds like a lot of fun and's really creative! I bet you'll come up with a great name for them. Perhaps something that begins with an "S" or a "V?" Best of luck finding a growth artist for your kits, as well as getting trades for your Kalons!

▶ @IlluminatiConfirmed, congratulations on winning Uhuru! The personality you've come up with for them is hilarious. And I love Mint's accessory! That sweater looks really comfortable. I laughed while reading his story. I've always loved Jashi's design, I think the personally you've picked out for them really fits their aesthetic. Him and Antonio are super cool, we need more eye-shines. Good luck finding your Kalons relationships and art! I totally feel you on knowing all of my Kalon's personalities/stories but never getting around to writing them down. It's just so hard when you have so many random ideas, right? I hope you have a wonderful day as well!

▶ @Takura Nokinu, me too, me too. I always look over everyone's posts but never make my own. So far it's been really nice reading everything and learning about everyone's Kalons and their universes! And I can always recognize a Takura Kalon when I see one. Avarice looks so cool! Definitely very spiffy. I love the pop of color against the gray, and his tongue is super neat. Good luck finding a girlfriend for Arcadia! I want her job, honestly, that sounds like loads of fun. (And I must say, I love the names you've chosen for all of your Kalons. They've so creative!)

▶ @Systems_Down, Ellie's so pretty! I love her color palette so much, those purples with the soft yellow. And I love the intricate flowers on her back! Her expression edit looks great. Her personality sounds so mystical, it definitely suits her. Good luck finding her a partner! And good luck as well getting the edits you need! You and me both. I hope your art store and selling characters goes well!

▶ @Silver Pandorica, best of luck trading your Kalons! I hope you find new Kalons that bring you joy and that fit in with your AU. You have a lot of pretty Kalons, so I'm sure you'll get a lot of great offers.

▶ @skywalker,, might I just say your coding for you post is super pretty? It's very pleasing to look at and read, black and pink really do go well together. I hope your new year is going great as well! I definitely feel you on needing to post here more. Good luck finding someone to help you approve your growths! And good luck as well trading off your Kalons! I hope you find new ones, or a MYO, that you like.

▶ @high noon, I know how you feel, Red! Best of luck selling your staff slot, I hope you're doing well. ♥♥

▶ @Kurai., what cute kits! I love the top kit's tail and the bottom kit's hair! Good luck getting trade offers for them, I hope you get something new you connect with!

▶ @Zith, it was so much fun reading about all of your awesome Kalons, honestly. You own some super pretty designs. Where do I even start? I'm in love with ufos art style, Bailey's just the cutest doll. I love her short hair and bandanna so much, you don't even know. Her personality fits so well with her design! Next, I love Cypher's design and colors, that entire batch is so mysterious and lovely. I can't wait to see what you come up with for them! Fauna and Sundial are absolutely beautiful, and I love their names! And now we've come to Laias, oh boy, she's a dream for sure! Those blues with that gold, ugh, she looks like a goddess Kalon! I'm so excited to learn more about her. Melinoe and Summer are both stunning kits! I especially love Melinoe's markings. I might have slide you a message sometime soon for relationships and head-cannoning! Good luck as well getting trade offers, you own some amazing Kalons.

▶ @Albino_, best of luck getting art commissions! I hope you're able to collect all the dA points you need for that MYO slot!

▶ @magpie!, Mag!! ♥ It always makes me happy to hear you've been doing well! I know I've talked to you over Discord but I'll say it again here, I hope you had a wonderful and special birthday! Congratulations on trading for Orym, what a perfect birthday treat! They're absolutely stunning wow, I love their horns. And oh stop, you're too nice, thank you. ♥ I'm really glad you liked the giftart! Good luck getting trade offers for those two kits! They're super cute, I hope you find something nice in return that you like! I hope you have a wonderful week as well!

▶ @imperials, best of luck getting trade offers for that Kalon of yours! I love their funky hair! I hope you find something cool for them! And your art is adorable, oh my goodness, I love your cutesy and cartoony style! The pieces radiate happiness, I love looking at them.

▶ @Tjebb, your Kalons are really neat! Best of lucking getting trade offers on Connor!
lilly she/her
mostly gone from cs, but feel free to message me on discord about anything! :)
lillybear#3311
kalonsmy kalons
Lillybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fuiuki » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:59 am

@Lillybear God I love how you colourcoded those replies, haha. Best of luck trading! ^_^

@sagrei. ooh a gorgeous grey bby! Congrats! Best of luck with trading and finding growth artists!

@IlluminatiConfirmed Wooo new kals!Antonio is an absolute dream and I have big love for them. Are your kals are fab though, Mint is adorable ;3;

@Takura Nokinu Avarice is looking GREAT bby, such good man ;3; Best of luck finding a gf for Arcadia too!

@Systems_Down oooh lovely Ellie! She is absolutely gorgeous ^_^ best of luck finding a trade for that hair and ear edit! I hope you get a buncha art commissions too!

@Silver Pandorica Aah best of luck getting trade offers, you have some great kals! Lena is gorgeous and Callisto's got real cool ears! I hope you get something great for whichever kals you end up trading ^_^

@skywalker, Goodness, best of luck with approvals! Having to wait that long sounds awful ;O; best of luck with trading too!

@high noon ooh I'd buy that slot if i had the budget for it, I hope you could get that money you needed!!

@Kurai. That second kal is gorgeous, best of luck with trades!

@Zith HI BBY! Aah so many wonderful kals ;3; and aaah your kittos are so gorgeous!! that winged one, and cypher, aaah bby congrats!

@Albino_ I hope you get some commissions for those headshots! The oekaki is so finicky I can't get my head around it (or more like hands hhh), best of luck figuring it out!

@magpie! Ooooh you traded for the blue bab! aaah such a gorgeous gift, happy belated birthday too! And best of luck trading, that purple kit is right up my alley oh my

@imperials aah that's a pretty cool kal, I hope you get some good trade offers for them! And oh my goodness that art is absolutely adorable!! ;o; holy heckity I'd love to commission you some day for one!

@Tjebb Oh you've got some really cute kals!! Ivy is really gorgeous with that silver hair and that bubbly stripe ^_^ But Caleb is really cool too!

@Aeryn; Bby your art blesses us ;o; it's so good heck heck, and Sakura is gorgeous!! God that's such a good purple. ANd she's got swirls!

Introductions:

Dabs
Two new kals for today! Gosh I'm excited aowehoawiueoaw, first up is a design by the lovely purrtato who was so kind to let me claim this design <3
This is Serenade Naissance! I have very few ideas as of yet, or rather... I have too many, and idk where to put him ;3; I could make him the husband of my kal Ramona, but he's got such an abstract art kind of vibe that I really wanna do something more cool. We'll see, but rest assured he'll be loved!

Then we have a gift from the amazing .ss. and I couldn't be more grateful ;o; this is nya~ Enya and boy do I have plans for her!

I'm reusing an idea from a kal comp I didn't end up entering. The idea is that a smol child is discovered by a village, who's been treated poorly by the ruler of the land, the tyrannical Dragon Lord. The child, Enya, is raised by the villagers, learning how to fight from the knights of the village and learning a meager amount of magic from the elders of the village. When they could no longer teach her any more, she set out to find allies and learn more magic, all to further her quest in slaying the Dragon Lord and bringing peace to the land. As it turns out however, and a spoiler warning here... she is the Dragon Lord's lost child :OOO wooo dramatic gasp!
In this world however, I'll be throwing in some of my other kals! I have another kal on the way but for now, Voldagia will be a fire spirit of this world, being lord of fire and lava. He will have a brother (or sister, we'll see) who's lord of time as well, and they will both be children of my time and space traveler Toby! Because why not make my already convoluted AUs even more so :,)

And lastly, a reintroduction! Serion has been grown, and Kolyakun did an amazing job on her and I'm crying ;o;

Artist search:

I managed to find an artist for Serion, and I have a MAYBE artist for griffin... but he's at least not a priority now, but I'm still looking for growth artists for the remaining two kals I have!

Art

My art shop is open as usual! You can get yourself a tiny or medium pixel for both dA points and C$! Maybe a headshot or a bust would be more to your liking? Those can be obtained too! ^_^ Although I haven't added a section for it yet, I do take non-pixel commissions too!

Once again, this here stash contains free meme bases, either for use on their own, or for you to put your own kals on! You can of course ask me to do it for you if you're feeling lazy, or recommend more memes to be added! Asking me to put a kal of yours on them is free :3 I regularly add new memes as well! I always appreciate meme suggestions, even if I end up forgetting about a lot of them, they do give rise to a few new memes now and then.

Like last time, here's a collection of unused and unclaimed designs from various people, available for claims if you happen to have the appropriate myo/items! All the designs not mine are uploaded with permission of course, they can all be found here! If you've got an unused design laying around that you don't mind someone claiming, why not throw it in there? ^_^ If you end up contacting someone about claiming their design, don't forget to let me know so I can remove it from the stash!

This week's meme:
"Nyan Kal"

I am running out of good memes to show, I need to make more haehiauwehiauwheiaw

Hello! I'm a tired person with a love for
all things creative, animals, pixel art
and aquariums.

(Ask me about making you art!)
fuiuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iuno. » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:05 pm

just a quick repost! sorry for the really short replies !!

i. trades
    kals- i’m looking to trade for premade adult kals or kits if they come with a growth! no myos please. i’m more interested in design > edits unless legendary. i have two one-rare myos, an unlimited-rare myo, and a two-legendary myo i also have my kals, some are pretty tentative, but i am losing connection to a lot of them atm. i can trade whenever

ii. replies
    @fuiuki congrats on your new cuties and good luck finding growth artists and commissions! <3
    @Lillybear best of luck with your item search!
    @sagrei. congrats on your new kit and best of luck finding growths and trades!
iuno.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me