Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby SmolLilTrashcan » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:07 pm

@Echos.- congrats on the new babs! I could possibly do an art trade but I can only really do headshots. I’m not perfect but if your interested feel free to shoot me a PM.
@whizzer.- those are such adorable kiddos? Idk the leopard tail on the first cutie just snatched my heart
@vyxen.- I’d be willing to breed with any of your kalons, though I’ve only got one girl Monroe. She’s only uncommon but I feel like she’d make actually adorable offspring, PM me if interested :D
ANYWAYS

As I said in one of my replies, I wanna start to get some breedings in with my girl Monroe but I’m not exactly sure how the whole thing works? I read the breeding forum but it didn’t really say much on how to do a breeding? I know you’ve got to hire an artist and get 2-3 kals but I have no clue how payment works, or if it varies from artist to artist, or even how to find an artist willing to do it. Apart from that, if anyone is interested in breeding with her (in reply above) feel free to PM me! Rarity isn’t too big a deal for me so no worries.

Edit: Thanks to everyone who explained! I’ve accepted somebody’s offer though so you can’t send any more breeding offers, sorry!
Last edited by SmolLilTrashcan on Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Psst hey kid wanna make some trades?
*Pulls pets out of trenchcoat* Image
SmolLilTrashcan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rowdyraven » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:16 pm

Hey yall. Taking trades on these kalons. For the winged one I'll take bulk of non-legendary kalons if I connect enough. Just PM me offers, I can't trade until December. I'm not interested in MYOs.

@ SmolLilTrashcan ;; I PM'd you an offer and a little explanation of the nursery process! I hope it is clarifying <3
@ sapphirelion ;; IN DECEMBER THE BOY WILL BE MINE
@ Echos. ;; Good luck trading and getting art/edits!

Last edited by rowdyraven on Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

┏━━━━━┓
ren / he
my love
kalons ?
gifting !!
┗━━━━━┛
rowdyraven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fernmoon » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:42 pm

replies
    @rowdyraven - best of luck with trading! you have some gorgeous kalons so you'll probably be getting some offers.
    @smolliltrashcan - monroe is really cute! i have a kalon that might go quite well with her, will be pming you about it later. other than that, best of luck finding a breeding partner!
    @sapphirelion - good luck getting that approval and with getting trade offers! you have some stunning kalons so you probably end up with a few offers.

just a quick post before a long post - need to do a few things beforehand

taking offers
    i am opening up ooc breeding offers on sharkbait. the design matters more for me over edits, but i will be picky due to this being her last slot. i am off cool down and wouldn't mind waiting a little bit. to offer, pm me.

also, taking trade offers on zhora and also taking very tentative trade offers on my other kalons. design matters more to me than edits. i can still trade this month and will not mind having to wait a bit. to offer, pm me.
fernmoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4 [OPEN]

Postby APH Siantia » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:20 pm

Replies
@rowdyraven - I absolutely love that first kal, but sadly I have nothing to trade for her. I hope she finds a good home though!
@SmolLilTrashcan - OMG she is so pretty! I hope you find a breeding partner because no matter what her children will be adorable!
@sapphirelion - I hope you find someone to trade with you! I love all of your kalons they are just so adorable! I especially love your kits they are so precious!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey All! It is I, Siantia!
I am super tired lol
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Artist Search!
Heyyyy! I am searching for someone who can help me create a legendary MYO for me. I have most of everything together, but I just want to find an artist as soon as possible so that once everything is all put together I can have it completed.

Please PM or DM me on discord and I will discuss payments. I can offer USD, pets, and C$

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take care of yourselves!
I love you guys!
APH Siantia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CompleteChicken » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:23 pm

@Fernmoon goodluck with trades!
@Rowdyraven good luck trading, nice kals.
@Smolliltrashcan congrats on monroe! I like her
@Saphirelion Goodluck with trading and approval!

Its me again!! CompleteChicken!
I am trying to save up points for a leg myo(cause merkal probably), Its going to take awhile.

My Deviantart
Please pm me if interested in any of these advertisements, I do not bite.

Bases!Ychs!Art!Kalons!

I made this base, kalon toebeans! I can color in your kalon for 75 points for one, or 50 points each for 2+.
Please note that this is not Chicken smoothie avatar size. You can shrink it down if you want but some quality may be lost
ImageImageImage

I have also made this fun base based on that thing my weird cat does. color ins for 150p - 300p based on edits and design. It also needs to be pointed out that this base looks hilarious upside down.
Example kalon(someone had too set an example for the kids) owned by Sparkfall

And this last one I call chibi face base, because it is. Pricing can vary from about 150p -300p?
ImageImage
Honking Noises

Quick Other stuff
Open for trade offers is this lil dude:
I am considering changing my username,maybe to Chickpea! or Sol.
I made a sig themed after my space kals Riri & James! With art! And a custom kalon stamp!
ImageImage

Alright thats all! Thanks!
⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡
◤━━━━━━━━━◥
☄ CompleteChicken

+ Image

◣━━━━━━━━━◢
Hello, ✦✧✶✩✲✱✳
I'm CompleteChicken.
A kalon collector.I
am an artist, please
checkout my Deviantart,
I have some Adoptables
open. My toyhou.se
is PinkNotebook

"Space is only as big as it is."- Kate Williams
⁂⁂
❖❖✖✚
❖❖✖✚
❖✜✚✜
✜✖✚✜
✜✜✖✚
✖✚✜❖
⍾__
⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡
CompleteChicken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumoonwolf » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:59 pm

hey all!
I just wanted to make a quick advertisement!

im taking commissions
I can draw kals, humans, and I’m open to most anything so don't be afraid to ask

I want to help a friend out w/ getting repairs for their laptop so! here I am ready to draw
unlimited slots, ex ex ex

@SmolLilTrashcan // ohh, what a cute babe! I hope you get the perfect pairing.. sorry I can't help out as far as breeding goes, I'm not sure how all of that works
@rowdyraven // haaa! I love your user, and what handsome kals you've got! good luck on finding a good trade
@fernmoon // good luck on offers! sorry I don't have much more to say <33
@APH Siantia // aa, I hope you find the perfect artist to do your myo <3
@completechicken // what gorgeous bases you do!! ;00 the shading esp is so cute
Last edited by Zeena on Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: You cannot ask for USD payments through CS
    I hope you have a lovely day/night <3
Blumoonwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kuro, » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:31 pm

replies
Blumoonwolf // god your style is lovely,,,hope you find plenty of commissions to help out with those repairs!
CompleteChicken // adorable bases jdndnsnxns and you are very correct, it looks so goofy when I flipped my phone upside down
APH Siantia // good luck finding a myo artist!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
growths
and with the kits comes the need of growths, I have about 5 kits that need growths atm
kent [not overdue, growth can be uncovered on the 5th]
inca [overdue for about 10 months, almost 11]
jericho [overdue for about 7 months]
ryuu [overdue for about 7 months]
rei [overdue for about 7 months]
I have about 935c$ right now just pm me if you're willing to make their growths (with examples please) and a price range if you could? thank youu :>
I prefer only one artist to do both rei n ryuu since they are siblings!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
trading
i've got one unlim rare myo i dont really know what to do with quite yet so thought i'd look for offers on them <3

and looking for some offers on my kalons copper is 100% off limits (she's based on my irl cat) and a few are a bit tentative but don't be afraid to offer! i'm a bit of a fan of pastel/lighter colored designs, but i do also like some darker designs! idr have much im against hh
xImage
          [ku-ro]
          I'm an exception, it's hard to accept, because I try
          to be happy, but then I forget. They tell me I need to chill,
          man. It's all in your head. Maybe I'm paranoid

dA button by 8-bitspider th button by UF0-H0E

ImageImage
          kalons

kuro,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whizzer. » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:08 pm

woot i know i posted a page ago but this is?? an ad, so it's allowed, according to staff

@ CompleteChicken » ahh good luck with those ykhs!! <3
    @ Blumoonwolf » i wish i had money bc your human art?? so nice. gl getting commissions!
    @ kuro, » you have some rlly cute kals, good luck trading + finding growths!

i'm looking at trade offers on these two, the kit i'm rlly picky with + you'd have to wait for december for them. the adult i can trade at any point!
    im not looking for anything specifically, and i'll take a few kals for one/trade both for one kal if i love them!
    pm me offers <3

woot and lastly i owe planiteri my heart and soul
    they gave me this lil dream boy!
    finnegan | trans male | homosexual
    - model
    - likes vintage looks
    - loves being adored/being praised
    - cares for his hair more than himself
    - walks in the park + nice dinners = best dates

looking for hcs for him on discord bc i swear! whizzer#5504 is where u can hmu <3
xxx𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮'𝓼 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓪𝓶 𝓪𝓷𝓭
xxxmichael
xxxmale
xxxmy kals
xxxfalsettos
xxxbook of mormon
xxxa new brain
xxxmac
xxxlyn
xxx𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓶𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝔀𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓰
whizzer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zailune » Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:02 am

@CompleteChicken - Your art is lovely, I really love the way you draw paws :)
@Blumoonwolf - Good luck with your commissions! and you have a good day too ^^
@kuro, - Feel free to pm me if you need help! Also, good luck trading!
@whizzer. - I love both those kals - good luck trading! I'm a not-so-secret fan of green chars

Sorry for short replies, just posting quick ;o;

I'm having a very difficult time IRL, but I wanted to post? So uh...yeah

Looking for help with growths/transfers?

I've been doing them for free because I like to give back to the community. I'm really sick IRL so I might take some time but if you have an overdue growth and can't find an artist please feel free to contact me. See my gallery for examples.

I also have a policy - if you don't like how it comes out, you don't have to use it / can make edits as you want. It's free so uh

Introductions

So I have to work on my Kal bios, but I want to show you all some kal stuff!

Seroji

A lovely son who's finally mine ^^ He's overdue for a growth but that's in the works~
He's the bio child of my first Kalon, Cosona. I'm excited to own him ^^ I also own his brother Stardust.

Felicia

Felicia is big now, yus
She's Kath's big sis - tends to be seen as a prep but she's really friendly and caring. Stardust has a crush on her but she'll never know
She's also the bio child of two of my kals, Katrina and Darius who are mated ^^

Kath

I love her? What else can I say? Katrina and Darius had their final batch together and she was the result - Sixbane is lovely and blessed me with this beautiful kitto. I need to work on her bio but I know she's gonna be close with her big sis ^^

A Last Note

I just appreciate y'all more than you'll ever know
I'm struggling myself but I know sometimes you fellas have stuff going on and need to talk. So feel free to send a message my way and I'll try to respond. If I don't it's not personal I just have difficulty socially ;v; but I really try

I hope the best for you all and your families, times are rough rn but finding the silver lining is a good thing and I wish you all good luck in stuff

-Z
Zailune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby La Volpe » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:46 am

heya everyone! I'm looking for someone to design my standard myo, I'm going to be adding two common edits :,) I can offer c$ (up to 400) or rare/list pets. Please pm me if you are interested!

I'm also going to put all my kals up for a ooc breeding, they can be found here! I'm very picky about Tina.

@Zalilune all your kals are cuties! I'm in love with Seroji 😩
      @whizzer. good luck finding trades! Finnegan looks nice, can't wait to see what you do with him!!
      @kuro, good luck finding growths! All them kiddos look adorable
      @Blumoonwolf I love your art! I hope you get loads of commissions <3
      @CompleteChicken I'm in love with that goofy base!! Unfortunately I'm to poor rn to get one qwq
      @APH Siantia I wish you luck trying to find an artist!
x
x

aaron || he / him || uk || gay
fell free to pm me abt anything
Guz Plo Sam Tea
to do || toyhou.se || art shop
La Volpe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes