Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby .paris. » Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:29 am

replies;;
    @ yuzen -- first off big mood for the meme haha. also more importantly welcome to kalons !!! in my opinion they are pretty wonderful and have been a great community to be involved in. and they're also super cute haha !! so welcome aboard and thank you for doing some growths ! i know those are really hard for the community to come by sometimes, so it is so super kind of you to be offering that to everyone. hopefully we will see you around more !!!

@ peachytea - ohhh my gosh well first off those two kals are BEAUTIFUL !!! wow !! i love the color scheme on the first one and the second one i loveee the hair (i've recently become such a sucker for orange lol) anyway also good luck on getting growths !! i know those can be hard to find sometime but i can't wait to see all ur cute kittos around soon !! yay !!

@ zshimmer88 - ooo that's exciting !! i can't wait to see ur new kal; myos are always so exciting and i'll admit to stalking the myo thread so i can get a look at all the pretty kids. also if you open ur shop that's gonna be so great !! i look forward to seeing your art around more. (and good luck on trading my friend !! myos are awesome and if i had someone to offer i'd definitely step in lol)

@ high noon - aaa i hope ur stream went well !!! you always make such beautiful art, i wish i could've taken some time to see it get made oof. good luck with your commissions, and keep on chugging !! you got this !!!

@ mothermother - oh my gosh first of all i can't blame you for being excited about that lineart -- it's ADORABLE and fits ur kals so nicely !! u did such a good job coloring them tbh. if you ever open commissions or something like that i'll definitely keep you in mind bc omg !!! i love it !!

@ mewlin - i'm yelling what a cute & gay couple (and just in time for pride month haha!!) if i could draw i'd definitely reach out about helping you. i wish you the best of luck in finding all of the beautiful art for ur wonderful boys, and i can't wait to see it all around !!

@ .lucifer - christian looks SO GOOD holy heck 12/10 would recommend. i've always loved that kiddo (short haired kals are mmmmm the Best) so congrats to u for owning and revamping such a beautiful kal !! additionally--good luck in the artist search! it's a bummer u didn't roll for any leg traits, but i'm sure the kits u made still look as adorable as ever !!

@ la volpe - oooooo ohmygosh what a cute kid !! i love the color scheme on the myo (yellow ?????? Great !!!) and i can't wait for them to be approved so i can see them around soon !!! good luck !!

@ soll - screams--you make BEAUTIFUL art i'm literally gonna cry. i tried picking a favorite but i literally couldn't dsgsjasugd. if i had more funds i would totally commission you, but in the meantime i will definitely keep u in my back pocket list of some kick butt artists !! i hope u get all the commissions !!

@scarlet_wolf - !!!! what pretty kids !!! i like the purple one the most but all of them are so so gorgeous ! i'm sure u will get lots of great offers, and i hope that somewhere out there is the kal of ur dreams !!! i wish u the absolute best of luck in your endeavors :,)

--paris.txt--
    oooooof i feel. bad. i sort of clambered into a hole recently and just stopped talking to ppl as much, just because irl stuff for me got really overwhelming and unfortunately, cs stuff and internet friends got set on the backburner. however, this is me beating down my depression to try n get back involved w/ the community, bc you guys really are awesome and i rlly do wanna be as involved as possible !!! yay !!

--introductions--
    i have gotten a few kids since the last time i posted, however i don't quite remember who i introduced last because it has been a while. so, to make things easier on me, i'll just introduce my two newest kiddos !!

dog is a SAINT and picked up trivium and i's nursery batch recently, and HOT DOG (ha u get it) u guys he did a wonderful job. sooooooo this is my kid from the batch !! his name is altär (yes from assassin's creed be shush) and he is a sassy gay. he fits more into my dystopian au than my college one, so he is a robin hood-type figure who goes around with his nifty bow and arrow & tries to get money from the rich to give to the poor to try and resolve the civil unrest their world has been plunged into. he also dresses super cool bc Fashion and Aesthetic. i'm also probs gonna be looking for a growth for him soon, however, i will b picky bc he's my baby boy.

secondly i'm still screaming abt this readopt that i won. i fell in love w/ this kit the moment i saw her and rlly poured my heart out into my form (which u can find here if ur curious!) she is a silks-dancer turned assassin in my dystopian au, and basically goes from being this very rich wealthy girl to working in the underbelly of her community to save her family. the epitome of "is it okay if good people do bad things for the right reasons?" i'm rlly invested in her character, so i may end up posting some writing w/ this story later--we shall see !! in the meantime i maaaaay be looking for a growth, but atm i really like her character, so we'll see :,)

--breeding--
    sooooo i am hesitantly opening up my kals to some breeding offers? i'm still working up my social level so i'd probably have to be heavily persuaded for it to be ic, so atm i'd mostly prefer ooc! additionally, i may be picky depending on the kal u like, but we'll cross that bridge if&when we come to it. uhh atm i don't have any breeding items to offer though, bc i'm Broke so just keep that in mind !! my kals are in my sig if ur interested, so just let me know !!

--closing time--
    WHEW sorry that was a long post. anyway i'm rlly happy to be back and rlly looking forward to integrating myself into this community some more !!! catch y'all on the flipside !!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxsig art by bloodiath! <3

i'm not a person, i'm a chicken who escaped the slaughterhouse and stole a wig from party city and is just trying to get by

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
flameclan
my kals

.paris.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby verseo » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:34 am

ImageImage

taking a couple chibi coms !! anthro, feral, and human !!
$8 per character !
may be a bit more for super complex outfits / characters
note me on da or comment on the journalif interested !!

@.paris.;oh my gosh your new kids are adorable !! that pink babe is so so cute aa
@peachytea; gl finding growths for all your kids !!
@mothermother; omg all your babs look so cute in rnais lineart !!!!! ♡
@.lucifer; ooo christians revamp looks so good !!
Last edited by verseo on Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Image yoon , she / her Image

Image korean american Image

Image 어차피 이것밖에 난 못해 Image
verseo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby E t e r n i t y » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:50 am

Henlo!! Long time no see, ever since I've discovered the discord server I haven't been posting much to the FC. I have been keeping up and dropping in to read though! ^^
I'm looking to breed Silas there, click him to get all his info. Please dm me on discord (#8335 E t e r n i t y or you could pm me here) if interested! c:

Reeeee-plies wrote:
boxxes : your chibis look amazing; such clean lines and colouring! I would love to look into them. c:
.paris. : your lil' star paw kiddo is a DREAM. watchdog designs are a blessing, holy ;;;
yuzen : those lil' blurry babs you have in your post look like tamagotchi and they're adorable???
peachytea : Neia is so pretty, i cri... ;;u;;
zshimmer88 : Good luck with trading! ^^
high noon : your stream was amazing to watch, your lucky commissioner would absolutely LOVE that piece!!
MotherMother : rnirai is so talented ;;A;; and your kals look so good in their lines!
Mewlin : awwww Nathan and Jasper are such a cute couple, can't wait to see their art!!
.lucifer : props to you for going with the legendary parents!! That's a brave soul right there! ;;u;;
La Volpe : your myo is adorable, I love mutiple limed babs ;;A;;

E t e r n i t y

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recherché. » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:09 am

@e t e r n i t y I really love Silas and I would totally offer to breed if I had a kalon that had extra eyes and went with him!! ;; good luck!!
@boxxes That art is slaying me!! Good luck with commissions! I would commission if I had the funds to but alas I don’t!
@.paris. I love your two new kids, they’re gorgeous!! ;o my fav is the pink gal because just look at that hair?? Also good luck with breeding offers!! I may message you!!
@yuzen Welcome to the community ;o I hope you found some kits to grow and get your first kalon soon! c:

Reposting!!
I hope you guys are having wonderful summers! <3

OOC Breeding Search!
I'm actually searching for an OOC breeding for next month!! I still have to catch a slot but I'm particularly looking for someone with an autopass and legendary kal because I have a kit selector I'd like to put to use!! Not really a fan of overused legendary edits like merkals or wings?? But it doesnt hurt to offer!

My kalons are here and marked as so!!
x

leah - college student - adult
ven nilla bats racc star
"like the ocean finds the shore,

xxxxxi'll always find you"
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cloasiii » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:33 am

Replies::
@recherché.; i hope you find a cool leg kal to breed with! I don't have any but if I did I would want it to be something unique, so I totally feel you not wanting a merkal or wings

@E t e r n i t y; I still have yet to join the discord lmao oops, is it hip? is it hop? is it as cool as that kal omg what a unit

@boxxes; oo best of luck getting some commissions!! your art is super cute, get that money hecka

@.paris.; oh my god your entry for that kit readopt is extensive, I'm so glad you won!! that's so impressive, you put a lot of effort into developing her. congratulations <3 <3

@yuzen; your gallery is DELICIOUS and your art style is DELICIOUS as well. I have 0 kits atm but I would totally beg for a growth from you if I did. please stay with us.. thanks : ' )

@peachytea; mm I'm tempted to offer some art trades but I also have a few art-related things on my to-do list. also that hair edit on Neia is so good!! I really really like it for some reason, it's nice and I love her. tell her I love her ok

I put spaces in-between my replies this time because I think it makes them easier to read, my apologies if it made my post obnoxiously long haha : ' )

hhhhello

It's been a while since I posted!! I took a decent break from the site to focus on irl things, so I'm sorry if we were communicating and that somehow ended.
I've won a new kal since the last time I was here, and they've actually changed the fate of all of my kals and any future babes.

Meet Cultist, a previously world-renowned video game developer!

god bless you rnirai for these lines
oops the background isn't transparent, but it's ok

They're a very very odd and even disturbing presence; they'll purposefully deprive themselves of sleep for the sake of creating the most otherworldly concepts possible. Absolutely no social skills beyond basic business operations, and even then they're pretty tone deaf. Recently, their business lost a massive amount of employees do to some 'workplace drama,' leading Cultist to resort to hiring anyone and everyone willing to take a job.
Recently Cultist has taken in a shut-in poet (Apostle) and a 0 experience art student (Naliah,) and they're looking for more! Very little pay, of course. No benefits. Bathrooms probably don't work either, but it's alright -- it gets the creative juices going.

I plan on somehow connecting most of my future kals to this video game company! Picture The Office except with freaky kals and spooky video games. Naliah's constantly uncomfortable but trying her best.

If anyone's interested in reading more, I have some additional info and Cultist's official reference in my sig's kalon link!!

as for breeding:

while I don't think Cultist would ever have an IC partner, I'd be up for an OOC breeding if anyone has a kal with a cool design! Maybe even a mostly white/black kal? I feel like those kits would look really cool.
I'm off my breeding cooldown (last ticket was accepted June 8th,) but as a heads up I have no breeding items.

▓↪Clo, she/her

▓↪ taking a quick break to finish finals, I'll be back by the 17th at the very latest <3

▓↪my kals
Cloasiii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4 [poll page 249]

Postby Meridiem » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:43 am

@Cloasiii What a beautiful boy! Congrats on winning him.Good luck finding an OOC breeding with him.
@recherché. Such beautiful kals! Hope you find a good OOC breeding especially with a legendary breeding.
@E t e r n i t y HE is such a lovely kal! I hope you find a good partner soon for him!

Here is the poll for this post: Are Your Kals Mostly Female or Mostly Male?

Results from last question, "Would You Rather Have a Kal Based on a TV Show or a Video Game?": Long Hair won with 17 out of 25 votes!

***I am going to start doing polls every time I post on the fanclub and I will post the result for this poll on the next post***

-----

Hello Fanclub! How are y'all doing? Im doing pretty good, im going on a date soon so this is a little bit rushed. I went camping for the weekend and that was 11/10. Anyways enough about me here is my post.

-----

My sweet little baby girl Lillian was grown by the lovely Horror. She is looking for some friends so click her image to read more about her.

-----

I am opening three of my kals for OOC breeding. I have one breeding lined up before this one. After that breeding though I am okay with waiting however long. The three kals I have open are River, Kirin, and Vally. I am not looking so much for edits as I am design, except Kirin as horns are a must because I would like horns to be auto passed. Vally will be a little bit tenative, but feel free to PM me your offers.

-----

Larry the Advice Giraffe

For today, Larry's advice is:

"Play musical cars on the road because car horns are in the key of F."

-----

I have a thread for asking my kals questions. I really want to connect to my babes more and I would really appreciate it if you stopped by and ask a few questions. They all have little bios and such posted along with links to their pages. Thank you to all who ask something. Here is the thread.

-----

As some of you guys know, there is a "Kalon DKAY" thread. It is a fun game where you make art for the person above you and in return the person below you makes art for you. Anyways, you are looking at the new owner of the kalon DKAY thread! I am super excited to run it! I would love love love it if you would check it out and maybe post a claim! The thread can be found here. I hope to see all of you guys there!

-----

Thats all from me for now. Have a great rest of the week.
------------------------------------------
Meridiem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:49 am

replies
@Cloasiii-Pretty color in! Good luck finding an OOC breeding partner, I'd offer if I had a black/white kalon.
@recherché.-Good luck to you as well, you have some pretty kalons but I didn't see anyone that looked like they'd go well with Athena sadly.
@E t e r n i t y-Silas is so pretty! I hope you find someone to breed him with.

Looking for an OOC breeding for my gal Athena! Not picky with edits, mostly looking to have design and colors work!
Though bonus if you have a kit picker cause I want us both to be able to have a kit ;v;

My cooldown ends July 7th!
Last edited by NE0N-UMBR30N on Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
icon art by SourdoughCrow on TH and gif by dogtoyz on TH

Neon - it/its [or any]
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redhorizon » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:55 am

Hey guys! I'm too lazy to do some fancy coding this time rip.

I'm looking for a growth artist for Drako! I'm pretty desperate now, I really want to see my beautiful baby finally grown <3

I can pay in art, 20 c$, some older rares, and loads of items if that interests anybody!

I also have one commission slot open still!

1. ---

Examples (can be any type of art!);
https://sta.sh/01zmrwvvkwbo
https://sta.sh/01l1rzmd49o0
https://sta.sh/0177oov0h6ur
https://sta.sh/01itf630tera
https://sta.sh/0yclc50h6cj

@SpencerTheAWD - Good luck!! My offer of Willow still stands c: And I may be possibly trading for a kit picker I would totally use on a breeding between them if I got it d:
@Meridiem - Oh she's beautiful!! What a lovely growth of a lovely kal <3
@Cloasii - Ah, so you're the person that won that gorgeous bean! Congrats!! Your concept is super cool!
@lego - Good luck fam!! Your kals are gorgeous, I would offer but I don't have any leg kals and I'm broke weeps. I hope you find a wonderful partner!!

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chickpea » Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:40 am

Hi just popping in to say
i made a Free Summer Kalon colorable base!

@beau-tiful gl finding an artist, i would offer to do it but i am not that good at hair
@spencerTheAWD she is cool. but right i cant breed my kal right now. i am still waiting for my last batch
@Meridiem she looks great! your polls/giraffe are always cool
Chickpea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sillies » Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:53 am

Hello Fanclub!
(long post warning)

Hope you're all well; I've got some reintroductions n what not to do; plus a romance search!
I'm also going to be offering growths later in the post, and some other commissions maybe?
jdsflk i've been working on writing this post since yesterday eep

-- relationship search / reintroduction
So two of my boys got grown and I've got a few others looking for romance! (some have larger images, so feel free to click the pictures for the bigger versions)

[ seth - male - questioning - early 20s - music major]
Seth is a gentle guy in his early 20's who's majoring in music. When he's with people he knows, he's excitable and quite the fun guy, sometimes even getting into trouble, otherwise, he's fairly quite around those he doesn't know. He's currently questioning his sexuality, so he's not sure what gender he likes (so if you offer romance don't worry abt gender).

[samuel - male - gay - early 20s - undecided major]
Samuel is a kind and loving guy who wants nothing but the best for those he loves and values. While shy, he still tries his best to come out of his shell and be their for his friends and family when they need it. (He's gay, so males only please!) He's in his 20's as well, with an undecided major. He's willing to give you a tarot reading too, if you want. He learned a lot of his more mystical things from his dad Absolon. He's thinking of studying astronomy like his other dad Astrophel, but he isn't sure.

[jojo - male - gay - 27 - marine biologist]
JoJo is a gentle giant. He stands at 6'4" but wouldn't hurt anyone ... ... .. . . . unless you hurt someone he cares about. He WILL find you and wont hesitate to put you in your place. He's a marine biologist and could ramble for days about the ocean and the life in it if he truly wanted to. He's single and ready to mingle~

Please PM me about relationships! I'd love to roleplay out some relationships. (don't mind if it's on or offsite rp either)

-- growth / transfer offers
I'd like a distraction from some sudden and unexpected events so im offering growths / transfers for cheap
first slot is free
can do on or off oekaki and change my style to fit what you want as well (harder/lighter line style, more/less detail, colored/all black lineart, etc) off oekaki is preferred but I'm fine w on oekaki too, it will just take longer.
min price is 2 USD (discussed offiste; my deviant art is crimsonwavess) or 200 dA points - USD is preferred as I need some cash for anime expo and to make a prop
examples:
kit - growth
kit - growth
kit - growth
kit - growth
kit - growth
kalon - transfer
kalon - transfer

ill take 4 slots, just pm me. first is free~

1. junkratss
2. softsun.

-- replies
(more will probably be edited in later)

@CompleteChicken - that ykh is really cute! I might have to check it out in a bit
@beau-tiful - yo if u want a growth hmu i do have one free slot ;0c
@SpencertheAWD - best of luck getting an OOC offer! I hope you get one you like!
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me