Rise | Warriors Adopts | Fanclub

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Rise | Warriors Adopts | Fanclub

Postby mewmew. » Thu May 17, 2018 6:55 am

do you prefer toms or she-cats? why?

I prefer toms because I've always been able develope male characters better. Although I am trying to push myself to create more she-cat characters that aren't your typical female character
all things from me are currently having to wait due to me being sick and pregnant.
muleclancats of the bluegrass
•art by CertainNorth

mewmew.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grizzly. » Sun May 20, 2018 3:39 pm

Would anyone be interested in doing the calico siblings comp with me? Found here and here. I would be okay with either calico, so you could choose whichever you preferredc: claimed c:
Last edited by grizzly. on Sun May 20, 2018 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
grizzly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MichelleP224 » Sun May 20, 2018 4:28 pm

I am interested! :D
MichelleP224

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dimi. » Mon May 21, 2018 1:21 am

do you prefer toms or she-cats? why?
I currently only have 2 males in my clan, Aspencloud and Brindleleaf, and the rest are all females, and Silentclan has a total of 10 cats, so the ratio isn't looking too good XD. But personally, the reason I have more females is because I connect with them more. I'm personally female myself, and I feel far more comfortable writing a female from the perspective of a female. I do plan on getting more males, but there will always be more females in my clan solely because I enjoy developing them more.
I have quit this game as of September 15th, 2022 and will only be around on December 18th for pets to sell.

Please contact me on Flightrising should I have any adoptables floating around you would like to purchase for C$ should a species TOS allow it. You may message here, but chances are I won't see it for a while.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hawky<3 » Mon May 21, 2018 10:18 pm

poppin in with another prompt to keep discussion goin~
what is your clan's policy on kits born half-clan? (whether it be clan/rouge, clan/other clan, clan/kittypet, etc)
do they punish the mother, the kits, both, or none?

my clan likely wouldn't punish either, but just see it as the mother's responsibility to raise her kittens to be responsible members of marshclan. parentage isn't as important as loyalty to their birthclan to them.

hi! call me hawk or hawky :)
they/she
i draw and rp sometimes
pm me, i love to chat!

cleudsxxmy TH
art shop
Hawky<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSongOfTheStars » Mon May 21, 2018 10:32 pm

what is your clan's policy on kits born half-clan? (whether it be clan/rouge, clan/other clan, clan/kittypet, etc)

Hmm, this is a very good question. One Jack and I actually explored in one of the partner competitions and the result was pretty hostile. But after giving it some more thought, I really doubt Songclan would care, Wildeyes wouldn't implement a rule on that, more wanting to live and let live. The non-clan mate would either be welcome to join or visit as often as they'd like, the kits could decide to join the clan or stay rouge. No one would be punished.

If crediting me for art/character design then please use TheSongOfTheStars on Toyhou.se
or FiveSecondsToFly on deviantart for anywhere else
TheSongOfTheStars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dimi. » Tue May 22, 2018 5:35 am

What is your clan's policy on kits born half-clan? (whether it be clan/rouge, clan/other clan, clan/kittypet, etc)

Silentclan doesn't really have a policy regarding kits born half clan, as there have rarely been any cats in Silentclan that haven't come from rogue or kittypet heritage. Amberstar personally loves when a cat has been a loner or in another clan, as they have already exhibited the skills necessary for survival and it won't be a chore to train cats up. Silentclan is actually based on the foundation that the clan welcomes any cats that other clans view as strange or distasteful, through blood or physical attributes.
I have quit this game as of September 15th, 2022 and will only be around on December 18th for pets to sell.

Please contact me on Flightrising should I have any adoptables floating around you would like to purchase for C$ should a species TOS allow it. You may message here, but chances are I won't see it for a while.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paper planets » Tue May 22, 2018 5:56 am

What is your clan's policy on kits born half-clan? (whether it be clan/rouge, clan/other clan, clan/kittypet, etc)

Slateclan is actually a very open clan for this kind of thing. While they don’t necessarily encourage cats to find a mate outside of the clan because that could easily cause some trouble if the loner/rouge/kittypet doesn’t want to join the clan and wants to keep her kits, while the clan cat wishes to be with them. But, if it happens, it happens. No punishment will ensue, if it doesn’t work out, that’s punishment enough. But, they openly accept half-clan cats and will open up their ranks to any non-clan cats. c:
paper planets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ajax. » Tue May 22, 2018 6:03 am

ThistleClan was originally a very strict clan, where interacting with other groups was forbidden. But upon the passing of the original leader ThistleWing, AdderStar is more than welcoming of half-clan cats. He's accepting of nearly every cat as long as there's no threat to his clans. Though he does have his concerns with half ThistleClan cats, since some cats in the clan aren't as welcoming as others and may taunt the kits or even the parent. Though there is no rule against it.
ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MichelleP224 » Tue May 22, 2018 6:05 am

Looking for a partner for the calicos competion!
I have a great idea, that could cover both question prompts. Would anyone want to write with me? (:
MichelleP224

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me