Rise | Warriors Adopts | Fanclub

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Rise | Warriors Adopts | Fanclub

Postby mewmew. » Thu May 10, 2018 4:57 pm

What is the biggest threat in your clan's territory? This can be living or nonliving!

There are two big threats to Muleclan cats. The first one are the farm dogs on the two leg cattle farm. There are two specific dogs there that are very pretty driven and have killed multiple Muleclan cats. The clan deals with these dogs almost daily. The other really big threat that Muleclan deals with are the mountain lions in the Lion Caverns. They aren't as much of a threat to the clan since Muleclan tried to stay clear of that area as much as possible. They are the biggest threat to the medicine cats or anyone traveling to the Moon Cactus. The cougars only come down from their rocky terrain when food is scarce which is usually only during Leafbare. Rest of the year they prefer to leave the clan alone. Usually.

What qualities do the cats in your clan consider to be "beautiful"?

Muleclan cats in general don't care too much about looks. The clan is more focused on being great fighters and living your life for your clan. I could imagine that they do find scars as honourable and more attractive. I know that Mulestar is a little more vain than the rest and he finds dilutes or softer tones to be beautiful. But he is the exception to the clan.

What type of naming do you use? [traditional, semi-traditional, canonical, lyrical]

Muleclan is very traditional in how they do things so it would make sense that naming for the most part would be too. Although it might be semi traditional since I am planning on using name that are based off of the region they live in. Like I want a cat with the prefix Armadillo and Cactus.
all things from me are currently having to wait due to me being sick and pregnant.
muleclancats of the bluegrass
•art by CertainNorth

mewmew.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mistfox » Sat May 12, 2018 9:33 pm

Hi everyone, I would like to join the warriors fan club my clan can be crystalclan, featherclan or stormclan if any are available preferably stormclan, whichever it is it will be based with a twolegplace to the south and a large river to the east and a moorland to the north and the West is just some farmland.
Image Image
Image Image Image
Mistfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rise | Warriors Adopts | Fanclub | Looking for Borders

Postby xXocea » Sun May 13, 2018 1:30 am

RebelliousWinter wrote:
    Now that I have my map set up I want to establish some neighbours for Tideclan.
    Take a look at my territory page and see if any of your borders will work.

Borders:
    [↑N] Ocean
    ↪ Uninhabitable
    [↗NE] Burnt Forest
    Nameclan | username
    [↖NW] Island
    Fogclan | Only_Sky

[→E] Meadows
    Splashclan | uncle iroh

[←W] Wetlands
    Bogclan | moreponiesneeded

[↓S] Mountains
    Mourningclan | .Foxtrot.
    [↘SE] Evergreen Forest
    Nameclan | username
    [↙SW] Two-leg Town
    Nameclan | username
xXocea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dia. » Sun May 13, 2018 3:01 am

Hollyleafcat121 wrote:Hi everyone, I would like to join the warriors fan club my clan can be crystalclan, featherclan or stormclan if any are available preferably stormclan, whichever it is it will be based with a twolegplace to the south and a large river to the east and a moorland to the north and the West is just some farmland.

Please read through the front page of the main thread to learn how to join rise. c: you need to fulfill the requirements on the main thread to join.
hiya i'm dia
she/her
INTJ

bookworm
scientist
plant lover
dog mom-->

CS Fanart Archive

Characters

art fight; *team*
CS Help | Site Rules
[avatar] | [signature]
Dia.
FanArt Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueEyedKite » Mon May 14, 2018 3:50 am

Forgive me if I'm wrong...but do I see Guest Artists now turned Artists?

If so, CONGRATULATIONS >> Leafstorm515, ~HєуRєι~, Tynahi, denja, and meveh! We're all so excited to have your talent!! ^u^ Woohoo!!
Characters.Toyhouse. Dreamwalkers.Image
ImageWriting Contest >> Here<<
avatar by shalusky MM stamp by hellevi
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alokesti » Wed May 16, 2018 3:53 pm

i now have three cats and they are all she-cats cx i literally just have a clan full of females!

question time!

Code: Select all
    do you prefer toms or she-cats? why?
alokesti | girl | shark and whale lover | future marine biologist
character page | alo's pitties
| rushclan [rise]
alokesti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CertainNorth » Wed May 16, 2018 4:54 pm

I definitely have an easier and more enjoyable time creating male characters no matter what I am doing so I have a clan of 4 toms right now. But, idk if I prefer one over the other. I definitely have have she-cats ideas that I have tried out for in comps, I just haven't won any yet. Well...and most of my customs have been guys, but my main healer is a she-cat so...eventually, one way or another!
CertainNorth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Areater » Thu May 17, 2018 1:10 am

my clan’s lore is built on their unique religious system, which is matriarchal, so i prefer she-cats a little because they are expected to be in positions of power more often than toms are, and in general my clan is more she-cat leaning because most toms feel weird about joining. right now i have two she-cats and a tom!
Areater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tordier » Thu May 17, 2018 4:38 am

Do you prefer toms or she-cats, and why?
    I find it really fun to create lore for my clan with random prompts I give myself. It encourages me to go in unexpected directions that I wouldn't have normally considered on my own. I also like to randomly generate genders for my cats. I have the teeniest preference for toms, but that's mainly related to my own journey with my gender identity. When I'm choosing a gender for my cats, I use random.org to pick a number between one and ten. 1-5 is a tom, 5 chances total. 6-9 is a she-cat, 4 chances total. 10 is a non-binary cat. (So, a slightly higher chance to be a tom, and a much higher chance to have a binary gender identity.) After that, I generate three more numbers between 1-10. If any of the numbers I generated would correlate with the gender I already picked, then my cat is cisgender. If none of the three numbers match, then they're trans. That also leaves room for intersex possibilities. I chose my ratios to roughly reflect real-life, where it is more common to a cisgender male or female, and less common to be non-binary, intersex, or transgender.

As an example, if the first number I generate is a 2, then I have a tom. The next three numbers I get are 4, 7, and 1. Since both 4 and 1 would also make for a tom, I have a cis-male on my hands!

So, I'm complicated. X3
    Right now, I have two cats. One is a cisgender male, and the other is an AFAB non-binary cat. We'll see what else my random generators throw at me!
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰【 Tordier 】▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

Maned Wolf ] Ringtail ] INFJ ] Neutral Good ] Type 5
Adult ] Atheist ] Anxious ] Depressed ] Dog Dad ] He/They

Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSongOfTheStars » Thu May 17, 2018 6:17 am

I don't really have a preference and currently things are pretty even gender-wise in my clan with four females and five males. Honestly I'd rather have an even mix because that allows for a variety of personalities and veiwpoints within the group as well as many differing relationship opportunities.

If crediting me for art/character design then please use TheSongOfTheStars on Toyhou.se
or FiveSecondsToFly on deviantart for anywhere else
TheSongOfTheStars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me