✧ Musical Theatre Enthusiasts ✧

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

✧ Musical Theatre Enthusiasts ✧

Postby zaz » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:06 am

Welcome!
This is the Musical Theatre Enthusiasts thread! It doesn't have to just be theatre, though,
you can discuss your favorite movie musicals as well! We welcome everyone, whether
you're an actor, a techie, or you just are a fan of musicals and the performing arts!

I've always found that theatre people are some of the most fun, welcoming, warm and loving people you'll ever meet. (Along with some of the most awkward) But last month I did a show and we were all talking, and we were talking about how no matter what show you're in, it's always so lovely to be surrounded by people which you all have at least one thing in common with: a passion and love for performing/theatre. You can walk into an audition and not know a single person there, and by the end of the day you'll have 10 new friends because it's almost impossible not to!

Guidelines:
- Be respectful! Everyone has their different tastes. :)
- Not everyone is going to know every show! Even I don't. It's hard to know every musical in the world! That being said, if someone asks for recommendations feel free to offer your favorites, no matter how uncommon.
- Feel free to share your own theatre experiences if you have them!
- This isn't only for Broadway shows, we love off-broadway, West End, movies, etc!

Fill out this form to join!
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Nickname:[/b] {optional}
[b]Favorite show(s):[/b]
[b]Favorite movie musical(s):[/b]
[b]Favorite show you've worked on/been in?:[/b] {if applicable!}
[b]Tell us about yourself!:[/b] {optional}

Have fun!

ImageImage
Last edited by zaz on Wed May 30, 2018 3:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
zaz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✧ Musical Theatre Enthusiasts ✧

Postby zaz » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:07 am

Username: kitana.
    Nickname: kit
    Favorite show(s): into the woods, legally blonde, natasha pierre & the great comet of 1812, anastasia, once on this island
    Favorite movie musical(s): mulan!
    Favorite show you've worked on/been in?: my favorite show I've been in is the Little Mermaid - I was Ursula!
    Tell us about yourself!: hey, I'm kit! I'm a teenager from the East Coast in the US, the first show I've ever been a part of was The Sound of Music when I was in 7th grade!! I've seen two broadway shows (anatasia and aladdin, luckily OBC for both!! I'm seeing Spongebob tomorrow!) I love birds, and I secretly like Spongebob the Musical even though I hated it when it first came out, whoops!
zaz ♦ she/they ♦ <3

buttermilks
ImageImageImage
zaz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zaz » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:41 pm

open!!
zaz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tangerines » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:20 pm

Username: tangerines
Nickname: AJ
Favorite show(s): Phantom of the Opera, Dear Evan Hansen, A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder
Favorite movie musical(s): Mamma Mia and The Greatest Showman
Favorite show you've worked on/been in?: I've only been in one show, and I was playing keyboard and piccolo in the pit for Legally Blonde (the musical)!
Tell us about yourself!: I'm AJ, a music education major in the US and I've seen three shows live, not counting the one I played for (Phantom, South Pacific, Gentleman's Guide) with hopes to see a lot, lot more.

It's kind of funny that the one show I've been in is one of your favorites, kit! A great coincidence.
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
ʜɪ ɪ'ᴍ ᴛᴀɴɢᴇʀɪɴᴇꜱ :: ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴀᴊ
Image ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀQᴜᴇᴇʀ ʙɪꜱᴇxᴜᴀʟ Image
ᴛʜᴇʏ/ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴꜱ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
ᴘᴍ'ꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴ
Image ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛɪɴɢ ᴀʟʟ ʜᴏʀꜱᴇꜱ/ᴅᴇᴇʀ Image
ᴅᴄ :: ʜᴇx = ᴀɴᴇᴄᴅᴏᴛᴇ :: ʜᴏᴡʀꜱᴇ
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
tangerines

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ❇ MagiclicaGirl ❇ » Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:18 pm

Username: ❇ MagiclicaGirl ❇
Nickname: {optional} Since I don't like using my real name, I usually go by "Fantasy" or "Fantasy Fox". Or I guess you could also call me Robyn, my oc's name.
Favorite show(s): (Does YouTube count?) MyPassion, Doctor Who, The Magiclicas, Sherlock
Favorite movie musical(s):I haven't really watched many musicals, other than a YouTube roleplay called MyPassion made by one of my favorite YouTubers, The FoxySister's.
Favorite show you've worked on/been in?: {if applicable!} n/a since there's zero drama/acting/theater classes at my school.
Tell us about yourself!: {optional} I'd describe myself as a huge introvert who spends most of her time a.) roleplaying, b.) making minecraft skins, or c.) reading.
❇ 307 more days until my birthday! ❇
❇ MagiclicaGirl ❇

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zaz » Tue May 29, 2018 12:42 pm

tangerines wrote:Username: tangerines
Nickname: AJ
Favorite show(s): Phantom of the Opera, Dear Evan Hansen, A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder
Favorite movie musical(s): Mamma Mia and The Greatest Showman
Favorite show you've worked on/been in?: I've only been in one show, and I was playing keyboard and piccolo in the pit for Legally Blonde (the musical)!
Tell us about yourself!: I'm AJ, a music education major in the US and I've seen three shows live, not counting the one I played for (Phantom, South Pacific, Gentleman's Guide) with hopes to see a lot, lot more.

It's kind of funny that the one show I've been in is one of your favorites, kit! A great coincidence.

I was actually in Legally Blonde as Vivienne a few months ago!

Guys -- I'm auditioning for Heathers soon and I'm lost on what to sing. Any suggestions?
Last edited by zaz on Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
zaz ♦ she/they ♦ <3

buttermilks
ImageImageImage
zaz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Trickster~ » Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:52 am

Username: The Mouse
Nickname: You can call me Mouse, if you want
Favorite show(s): Heathers, Into the Woods,
Favorite movie musical(s): The greatest showman
Favorite show you've worked on/been in?: I’ve only been in one (and I’m about to be in another), both of them were written by my friend!
Tell us about yourself!: I’m a girl who is generally listening to music or reading. I haven’t seen very many shows, but I hope to see more soon!

Heyo! It’s me, Trickster. They/Them. I am eternally tired. Toyhouse is The_Trickster_. Currently interested in Lemon Demon, anything by Neil Cicierega, Cryptids, Taz, Tma, Podcasts, Dndads, Wwdits, Good Omens, The Hunger Games, Percy Jackson, my own ocs, roleplaying, dnd, Ace Attorney, film, writing, plays, and some other stuff, always down to chat about it.
~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zaz » Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:54 am

What does everyone think of the Tony's this year?
    I've never listened to The Band's Visit but after all of their wins I'm thinking I should!!
    Super happy OOTI won Best Revival, but kind of upset Mean Girls didn't win best score!
zaz ♦ she/they ♦ <3

buttermilks
ImageImageImage
zaz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me