Character Adoption Addicts Anonymous v.26 Summer Event

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Character Adoption Addicts Anonymous v.26: Summer Event!

Postby Chilis » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:34 am

hi uhh I haven't been here in like forever so I'm gonna try to be active again since it's summer and I can be active haha
I'm Chilis and I like my ocs, flightrising, memes, and drag race. I guess pm me to start a convo perhaps because I'd love to make some friends here lmao
@Lemoncandies gl selling characters yeet
@Chausie cute new character!!
@Ittam- gl selling characters!!

I have sum characters for sale, for DA points, other characters, or FR currency. shoot me a pm to offer
https://toyhou.se/HiwelcometoChilis/cha ... der:217119
Last edited by Chilis on Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.

ImageImage

Hi I'm chilis, college cryptid, they/them,
the town goober, feel free to chit chat whenever!

Also I've been a user since July 2012, except I had my old account intentionally locked due to a slight addiction to CS when I was a teenager LMAO
Chilis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Magnaskies » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:51 pm

@HanniBun - That piece is absolutely adorable, I love the hairstyle and the soft look of the art. Looks straight out of an anime. x')
@Wesley - Wow!! I love Hnai's artwork, amazing light work and the character is a d o r a b l e. >w<
@Lyonix - Haven't seen you post in a while, I love all the artwork you got. Especially of that winged character, it's always nice to see them.
Last edited by Magnaskies on Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Indefinite hiatus, I'm sorry!
Magnaskies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sheepuns » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:38 pm

Wow, its been a while since I've posted here! It's nice to see some familiar folks around!

Selling these kitties for 100 points each! They've been lying around and I hope to get them in some homes! Just DM me!

@Chausie I love that new oc of yours! The items they wear match their theme perfectly, and their palette is great too!
@Chilis Good luck selling characters! You have some cuties in there!
@lemoncandies Good luck getting those 600 points! I hope you make your goal!
@HanniBun I love her hair! How cute and soft!
@FallenPegasus Ooh, fantastic! It's always nice to reach character milestones! Congrats on owning them for 5 years!

ImageImage
I also made pixels of my oc, Mary!
artshopdesign shopdAocs - sheepuns @ TH
ava: wyrd - siggy: kessler
sheepuns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eyeris » Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:06 pm

@Ittam: What cute kitties! :”0
@Chausie: I love that character omg ;0;
@Chilis: Good luck selling!!

So my cat accidentally broke his tail and I'm in desperate need of cash for his vet bills. I need to raise $276 fast, so I’m offering speedpaint commissions and selling HQ characters, as well as two Kalon MYOs. Please message me on Discord if you can help!!!
Discord; Senbeat#5579
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
WE ARE RATS AND WE LIVE IN A SEWER; THE SEWER RATS!
beer rat; smoking rat; shoe rat; musical rat; taco rat; invalid rat; soft rat; dagger rat; ninja rat; princess rat
Eyeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShrimpSundae » Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:28 am

Selling/trading characters!
click here to see the journal!
Accepting: characters, points, certain cs pets, art, and usd!

Also taking two commissions for points!
click here to see the journal!

Made some cheebs of my characters recently!
ImageImage

And an avatar of my fursona (who I still need to make a proper ref), Slushie!

I've also been getting lots of characters recently, here's some of them!
Scar (renaming)
Krem (renaming)
Cinnamon
Ryland
Sora (renaming?)
And honestly a good 6+ more from within a month-ish! These are the most recent.

@Chausie - Lovely character! Those colors work really well together, I don't think I've ever seen a grey character with gold-ish accents. The species is really pleasing too!
    @Ittam - Those kitties are precious. <3 I especially love the last one. The pixel you made of your character is nicely done too, the hair's gorgeous!
    @HanniBun - MAN the piece you made is pretty!! I love how you lined the hair and collar, I always struggle with that stuff. The way you shaded it is lovely, the bell especially stands out!

she/her adult artist

hey, i'm shrimp! i love north american birds, tvd,
      sims, project zomboid, spyro, viva piñata, as well
      as art, other tv shows, and video games in general.

here for nostalgia and to casually collect.
      dm's only open for cupido or art questions.

toyhou.se my cupidos artshop
ShrimpSundae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aortic » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:03 pm

@SlushieSun - Oh my goshhh, your chibis are flipping gorgeous and I just love that avatar!
    @Ittam - Lovely cat designs as always <3 I swear if I had more points, those cats would be in my clans right now ahah - Good luck selling!!
    @Chausie - Oh dang, that Keb is just amazing QvQ The lil grump chibi of him is absolutely adorable aa

Just popping in to say I've got 40+ characters to trade here!
    Looking for art, characters and dA points but I'll consider anything if it means they go.

I've also got a majority of my CS account (and 73 C$) up for grabs in exchange for art and possibly characters!
    PM me if either offer interest you! QVQ/

-
    To keep things relevant, I've made a new reference for one of my angel cows!
    This is Virgil, she's an angel of color <3
    Art by me; Design by MrBoodle
    pine • he/its
aortic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bear » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:32 pm

hi again guys!! long time no post! can you believe the last time i posted on this thread was in march?

@bullserk, wow Virgil is sure an interesting looking character! i love how she's a cow, you don't see many cow oc's around!
    @SlushieSun, i seriously love your cheebs! one day i gotta commission you for some for sure!
    @Chausie, cool new character! i love the grey colours with that gold, it's a gorgeous combo i never thought i would've liked haha!

1) Does your character/do your characters have a wardrobe or do you usually only use the same outfit they came with? Show us your favorite outfits if they have a lot!
    i have very few "active" human oc's, but for the ones i do have they usually have their main outfit, or some variation of it, and of course they can wear other clothes but i've never really picked them out! they'd definitely have their own special styles though of course!

been mostly making adopts on my uni break so far but i do have a little goat to show off!
    (all by me!) i seriously adore goats so it was finally time to make myself a goat oc and this one turned out wonderful i do think!!

i also did me a little thing of harper for pride month~

on another note ADOPTS! i've been having a bit of a hard time selling them on deviant art (???) so if you see any below that catch your eye i'll list a special discount for people who see them on here! i'm seriously wondering what's happening on deviant art these days, i used to be able to sell my adopts pretty easy and the last time an entire batch went unsold was in my very early days :?
    (please note me on dA if you want to buy them for the cheaper price!!)

(all by me) all these guys are still available! they're for sale for $8/800 points but i'll sell them for $5/500 points

(all by me) same as above, will sell for $5/500 points

(lines by pandora, design/edits by me) and i have these kiamaras, 3/4 flatsales are still available but i won't be reducing these ones!
    。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
    I am not active.
bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -TheBigBlueBear- » Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:18 am

Edit: (6/24)
Did some number crunching and I -think- we'll be okay?
Still taking commissions though to help buffer the price : )

Commissions here
Sharing or buying would be really appreciated. We only have a month and a half to make all the money and we're going on a trip in July so we won't be around computers or anything to work (Or do our normal jobs either)

I also Made this batch of Pride adopts yesterday!
They're $10 USD/1000 Points each, I know it's much but it'd take a chunk out of our tuition funds if they all sold at that price, please understand QAQ
Comment on the deviation to claim !!
(Designs by me ll Lines by Tealea)

Thanks to anyone who can help us figure out something.
I Know there's always loans but this is a small figure compared to when she's accepted to the actual program and I'd rather try to wait until we get there before considering taking out a loan from the bank if I can try to cover it myself.

(The nursing program for 2 years is estimated at $16,000 - then she needs 2 more years for a bachelors degree which idk how much that'll even be but we'll hit that hurdle when we get there I guess)

---------------------------------------------------
I've been working on overtime since I last posted lmao
So uh here we go 8,D
If this is too much let me know and I can remove some lmao

This is Guac (Short for Guatemoc) - By me : )
She's uh basically the last Aztec Emperor incarnate by accident. Long story but uh yeah! wooo :, D

This is Touko, she's loosely based off Godzilla from the new KOTM Movie LOL (By Me)

I remade Asmodeus on a whim lmao (By me)
He's still his same old same old although I had to re-write half his past because I had used it on Adora when I merged them conceptually so YAY WORK 8,D

This is Herb, hes an Immortal Based loosely on Coviknight (By me)
He's a disgruntled Uber driver in NYC in my universe. He like hates it but he doesn't know what else to do lmao.

Remade my old kid Cel : )
Original design by Sluggem on DA // Revamp + Art by me : )
She's still an engineer but also a DJ now and she's a vampire x werewolf cross and she's like 300 years old now. Born during the Enlightenment era : ) Brom was her mentor but they split ways because she wanted to follow medicine and technology and he thought that kind of stuff is basically witchcraft so lD

Also got a new Alien Space kid : )
Original design by my friend @Hopefulzero on DA ll Art + Revamp by me
Her name's Kalani. She crash landed here and hasn't been able to leave as much as she uses her knowledge to build another space ship. She works as an IT/Computer repair person because her knowledge of technology is like lightyears beyond ours so : )

Designed my Kid Hawkeye (She's a Cowboy) her horse companion Hal
Lines by whiskyandcigars on DA ll Edits/Design by me : )
He was a young wild stallion when she caught him. The leader of his herd. She named him Jalapeno because she was like 6, he was like 4, and it took her years to tame the wild horse. Turns out they were kindred spirits though and they're really good friends now even though he's kind of a jerk tbh. He's got her back 100% and would never leave her behind even if it cost him his life.
ALSO JUST IGNORE IF THE ACCESSORIES ARE WRONG. I Don't know anything about horses and googling didn't really help so I made it up lD Sorry about inaccuracies lmao.

Got this cool piece of art of Touko by @unastronautatriste on DA

Got more Icons by Bullserk : )
ImageImageImage
This is Ayako, Pochi, and Fareeha from Left to Right : )

Got these two pieces by @Starii-bunnii
Left is Oreki, Right is Wolfgang.
ImageImage

I have more but I'll stop here lol.

-------------------------------------------------------------

@Bear - Your new goat OC is sooo cute QAQ <3 Also I love some of the red panda adopts you've got up although I can't buy anything right now obviously haha ;u; <3 Good luck selling! (I've noticed the lull on DA too though I cant sell anything no matter how cheap OTL)
@bullserk - Good luck trading !! I hope you get somethin good QuQ !!! Also Virgils new ref looks great : ) <3
@SlushiSun - Good luck Selling/Trading !! Your commissions look great !! I'd totally order if I had money to spend right now! But I Hope you get all your slots filled soon! : ) Also your art again is so cute. Those Cheebs and that avatar are so pretty QAQ /
@Eyeris - Good luck getting the cash you need for the vet bills! QuQ /
@Itam - Those cat designs are really cute!! I love 1, 5, and 6 : )
@Chausie - I love Haukets work, that design is also beautiful!! The art you did too is so great I love the human piece so much ???
@Chilis - Good luck selling !! : ) I didn't see anything I was interested in but I'm sure somebody will!
@lemoncandies - Good luck selling to you too! I hope you get the 600 points you need quick! (Although it's been awhile, hopefully you've gotten them already?)
@Hannibun - Love your new OC : ) They look great!
@FallenPegasus - Ryuu is very cute : ) I love their color palette! (Blues and Greys are some of my favorites too lol). Your art is also lovely ! Great Job! QuQ /

Last edited by -TheBigBlueBear- on Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:46 am, edited 5 times in total.
☆ ————————————————— ☆
☆ He/They ll Wife
- Liquidating + Quitting -
C$ + Lists for Custom OCs

☆ ————————————————— ☆
-TheBigBlueBear-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby geotalon » Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:33 am

@bigbluebear - hi friend, good luck! sorry to hear about the tuition but good luck on that.
@bear - cute as always! so hard to resist your designs
@bullserk - i love her! there needs to be more cow characters.
@slushie - i love those cheebs and avatar!!
@chaucie - lovely keb, and the art is super cute!

------------------------------

I've gotten new characters and art, so~
If you want to see all my characters you can check out my toyhouse!

First one up is my new character, Chezryn, made by the amazing neon-hazard. And I purchased a commission of him from neon as well. Chezryn is part of my sona group and means a lot to me.
warning for very minor blood?? im not really sure if it is needing a warning but ??

Next one is Kul'Tara, my merman! He's made by lunaradopts~

And then meet Noah, he's my panda boy designed by kitkaloid. I absolutely friggen ADORE him.

------------------------------

I have this Kintaur design for sale over on DA! Click the image.
I am doing a bunch of bird-inspired Kins, and this is the third one to be made!
geotalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trickz » Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:37 am

@BigBlueBear
    Good luck selling stuff, I wish you and your wife luck with getting her to college! Also, those are some really cool characters and I really like the art you showed!

@Bear
    Oh my gosh, that little piece you did of Harper is so adorable! Also, good luck selling those adopts - hope they go to good homes!

@SlushieSun
    Oh my gosh, those little cheebs are absolutely adorable! I want to snuggle them all. I really like your characters c:

I have some characters for sale that I want to go to good homes. Anyone in this tag is up for offers. I am taking DA point offers USD offers (very much preferred), or large amounts of c$.
Ignore their prices, I want them to find homes so I am up to negotiation and offers right now.

If you're offering da points or c$ you can shoot me a pm on site, but if you're offering USD I am only taking it through PayPal and please send your offer on toyhouse. If you don't have toyhouse you can message me on DeviantArt (ThunderCry04).

Thanks to anyone who shows interest!
Trickz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me