Character Adoption Addicts Anonymous v.26 Summer Event

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Character Adoption Addicts Anonymous v.26

Postby SleepWalked » Fri May 07, 2021 1:05 am

Hello people of Chickensmoothie!
    A bit of advertising here qwq//

ImageWanted to let you know that my fairly new Closed Species is searching for PGAs! (Permanent Guest Artists)
    if you're interested feel free to click here!
    (if you don't have TH to view, you can send in 3 design samples here instead and we'll let you know how the PGA tryout system works if you got chosen!)

Here are samples of some of our adoptables! (all closed)

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

@whisky I would always go to with my main-- Hal
    @ShadowWolfess I've been taking interest in snake charas lately! also-- I'd feel bad getting free art hhh
    @AAron WHOLESOME !!
SleepWalked

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Fri May 07, 2021 2:30 am

Me? Adopting more characters even though I know I have plenty? More likely than you think. Please enjoy my new OC because I cherish him. Designer is dezgust #4643 on discord c:

@SleepWalked that species is gorgeous!! I'm especially in love with the design Underworld.
@whisky To be honest? I don't typically do vent art much these days, but I usually cycle between Adrian, Prowl, and Ashton (yes I did steal my name from them lol). Mostly because I know their designs by heart and find them really easy to draw.

On another subject, I've been working with someone on designing them a superhero character and it's. . . alot harder than I expected?? But also sort of fun. I'd love to hear about any superhero characters y'all have, and if you designed them, maybe a little insight on your thought process when designing them? I'm looking to expand my horizons in character design and apparently have alot of learning to do when it comes to superheroes, haha.

Postby weegeestar5 » Mon May 10, 2021 7:31 am

our summer secret santa event is up and running!

forms close on the 31st may, be sure to fill out a form before then if you want to enter!
weegeestar5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildberry, » Tue May 11, 2021 10:37 am

hi everyone!

after a bit of a hiatus I drew up these cuties! food inspired reeses and banana dogs, name a better combo.

check them out on DA, they're just for fun so I'm not picky at all

@sleepwalked those closed species adopts look so adorable! I luv the style
@venti welcome!
@Aaron love the art & warriors nostalgia
wildberry,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nia The Elf » Wed May 12, 2021 11:13 am

Oh my goodness, Wildberry the reeses and banana pups are so so sweet ;3;

I'll drop my membership form c:
Username: Nia The Elf
Most recently obtained character: This bab who needs a name (adding them to my otter army _(:3 ⌒゙)_
Favourite character that you own: Either my main oc Niarraha, or my newer child Agravain
How many characters do you own?: Toyhouse says... 208? I feel like that's way more than I have,, but maybe it's true haha
Do you consider yourself a "character hoarder?": Currently? Hmm... I used to be, and I want to be, but I try hard to be strict with my characters c: Except.. I am currently on a venture to hoard 100 bear characters over at my Bear Army thread, so perhaps I am a hoarder haha!
membership form
Nia The Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zoocyte » Sun May 16, 2021 11:14 am

Username: zoocyte
      Most recently obtained character: madrigal
      Favorite character that you own: two of my personas, sona and ruddfur.
      How many characters do you own?: if you include warrior cat background characters, that would go well into the hundreds. when it comes to characters i actively own and use, i would say i have a circle of roughly ten characters i enjoy drawing at a given time.
      Do you consider yourself a "character hoarder?": kinda, yeah!! i don't have enough characters that i think i qualify, but i would really enjoy collecting more characters i love.
      membership form

★★★

hello, i believe i submitted a membership form many years ago but i wasn't active on here, i hope to be so now!

@Nia the Elf
      i love nia's hair, it's such a pleasantly vibrant shade of blue! i just think she looks cool.
      ooo i think it's awesome to have a hoard of the same species! bears look amazing and are criminally underrated, i LOVE your collection of them!

@wildberry,
      you're reminding me that i want to make more food-inspired adopts!

@ruinandash
      that skater dude looks cool, i love the bright pink of the skateboard against his white hair, just looks great!
      ooo, superheros. i haven't invested myself into any of the well-known superhero media/series out there because i'm personally more interested in creating my own one day, so i guess i'm trying not to have outside souces rub off of me too much. i think it's a really fun genre with a lot of potential (modern media kind of doesn't focus on the stuff that makes it compelling to me, so i'll just have to fill that niche myself lol).

@SleepWalked
      that's such a pretty welcome banner, i love the peaceful landscape look. those adoptables look amaaaazing too!! the variety in styles and colors look so great together.

★★★

i started up an adoptable species and it's my first one in a very long time. i put a lot of work into it and i'm excited to continue seeing it grow, i really want it to stick around for a long while (i put in twelve hours into building the base lineart, goodness that took a while x__x). it makes me happy and i hope i can make other people happy with it too :))!! ^__^

arcanthera adopts

it centers around magic big cat adoptables and has a lore-driven focus. i'm planning on adding arpg elements to it in the future, wherein writing and art submissions merit rewards and progression. i have a lot of different mane styles and wing styles on the base lineart that i love mixing and matching with. i also am very fond of doing lineart edits to give a little bit of personal flair to every other adopt. right now i have a ton of adopts up and my time allows me right now to release new ones everyday.

the main conflict of the lore is faction divisions, there's three main factions (a faerie faction, a demon faction and an angel faction) that are constantly in conflict with each other, which makes for some good potential drama for stories. there is base lore to work off of but also a lot of freedom for users to build their own writings and even send their adopts out to other universes if they wish.

i hope to bring people together to write and draw and have fun with their own individual and joint stories! it just feels good in general for people to be motivated to create from something you made.

artist search
      want to try your hand at designing fantasy lions?

★★★

here's two that i personally own:
      ImageImage
comms
hello, call me koga or zoo!
arcanthera adoptsmy arcanthera storageoff-oekaki gallery
zoocyte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mikuru Senpai » Sun May 16, 2021 8:03 pm

Nia The Elf wrote:Oh my goodness, Wildberry the reeses and banana pups are so so sweet ;3;

I'll drop my membership form c:
Username: Nia The Elf
Most recently obtained character: This bab who needs a name (adding them to my otter army _(:3 ⌒゙)_
Favourite character that you own: Either my main oc Niarraha, or my newer child Agravain
How many characters do you own?: Toyhouse says... 208? I feel like that's way more than I have,, but maybe it's true haha
Do you consider yourself a "character hoarder?": Currently? Hmm... I used to be, and I want to be, but I try hard to be strict with my characters c: Except.. I am currently on a venture to hoard 100 bear characters over at my Bear Army thread, so perhaps I am a hoarder haha!
membership form

Accepted, welcome to the club!

zoocyte wrote:Username: zoocyte
Most recently obtained character: madrigal
Favorite character that you own: two of my personas, sona and ruddfur.
How many characters do you own?: if you include warrior cat background characters, that would go well into the hundreds. when it comes to characters i actively own and use, i would say i have a circle of roughly ten characters i enjoy drawing at a given time.
Do you consider yourself a "character hoarder?": kinda, yeah!! i don't have enough characters that i think i qualify, but i would really enjoy collecting more characters i love.
membership form

Accepted, welcome to the club!

"Give up trying to
_______━━ ○ ♡ ○ ━━

________-____
___Deviantart__________Twitch
_______
___Anime | Paranormal | League

________-____
___

make me give up."
_______━━ ○ ♡ ○ ━━

Mikuru Senpai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opossumkisses » Mon May 17, 2021 11:53 pm

Form:

Username: opossumkisses
Most recently obtained character: my grump Rosemary (by Wolpchen@toyhouse) <3
Favorite character that you own: this unnamed boy which I got recently (by nowayyjose@toyhouse). Here's an icon of him by Bluberry@toyhouse
How many characters do you own?: according to toyhouse... 494 character. However, a bunch of them are either inactive or for sale c:
Do you consider yourself a "character hoarder?": guilty xD

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Comments:

@wildberry,: those designs are so cute! :o

@Emris: I love those icons! they'd work so well as toyhouse icons! :o <3

@Axielove: love the color scheme of your fumi!!!
opossumkisses . she/they . aquarius
♡ drawing, nature, gaming, weightlifting, watching movies/series/cartoons/anime, animals

tomato.soup is my bf, we live together and can on occassions trade unfairly. stalkerykat is my sister. Just a short disclaimer c:

opossumkisses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mikuru Senpai » Wed May 19, 2021 7:17 am

Accepted; welcome to the club!

"Give up trying to
_______━━ ○ ♡ ○ ━━

________-____
___Deviantart__________Twitch
_______
___Anime | Paranormal | League

________-____
___

make me give up."
_______━━ ○ ♡ ○ ━━

Mikuru Senpai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Siddy » Wed May 19, 2021 3:48 pm

Oh man, I kinda disappeared for awhile! I managed to catch covid, and my dad's health has been pretty rough, but I'm finally back.
I hope you all have been well!!

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing some art trades? I really missed doing them and interacting with people on this form so I'd like to get back into that!
I have examples here: https://toyhou.se/9521003.2021-art/gallery

I also have some characters for sale! I'm mostly looking for USD (I didn't get paid for 14 days), Art, or trades!
I also can do customs if anyone's interested!!
Here's the characters for sale :>
https://toyhou.se/Paddiecat/characters/folder:1256085
They're all mostly $5 or under with a few exceptions.

Some replies because I've been stalking just not posting.
@Solloby: I love the plumarian!! I have one. They're definitely my favorite closed species so far that I've stumbled across!!
@SleepWalked I love the little flower guy omg,, So precious
@Aaron I love the two cats!!
@ruinandash Great new characters!! <33
@wildberry I love the banana with my whole soul

Sid
She/They | Adult
Commissions always open!
Want to contact me? PM me!
DA, Instagram
Toyhouse, Art Examples
(<- Sig Art ->)
Siddy