Character Adoption Addicts Anonymous v.26 Summer Event

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Character Adoption Addicts Anonymous v.26

Postby -TheBigBlueBear- » Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:24 am

Reduced Price Sales + Resales!
Trying to get rid of as many as I can in one go to help get my bills + ahead lol.
Find all my current Sales/Commissions/Etc here!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did this revamp this weekend and I'm super proud!
Original design by Bullserk on DA // Revamp by Me

Her name is Deja, she's an FBI agent adopted by one of my other OCs Lucifer! He took her in when she tried to rob him when she was 18 and since turned her life around.

I also made this cute kid!
She's a Shotter! A CS by Inkfin on DA : )

She LOVEs pears and "cooking" and eating food lol. Not too complex, made to be more of a feel good OC !!
I love her so much!
Looking for names for her! Specifically something male; not like a name that could be either gender. LIke a male name.
(Example is Lenny but on a girl lol)
If you guys are interested check out the species Here at Shotter-Shore

Not much in terms of Art but I got these few icons from @Bullserk
Of Hesperus, Dimitri, Lucifer, and Dr Bones (in that order)
ImageImageImageImage

Do you have any characters with the same theme?
Stars/starry sky aspects are my biggest weakness in OCs although they tend to look different based on when I made them lol.

Do you have any common color schemes in your toyhouse if you have one?
Most of my OCs wind up sharing a color scheme (Grey/blue/black/white)
I'm finally kinda dabbling in browns/tans?
Mostly I know how to color/make blue/black/white/grey go together. But with other colors I Struggle to make them look good so I just avoid them LOL.

What are your current character goals?
- I want to reformat my private weebly so I can do some more writing about each of my OC's to get to know them better.
I bought a book at Barnes and Noble like 300 writing prompts and I hope to get through them with my OC's : )
- I hope to sit and write a comprehensive history for all my kids even if I cant post it bc trauma stuff
- I have 1 OC that still needs a proper ref, he just has a half body sketch by me OTL
- Human refs for ALL MY CHILDREN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

What is your favorite character that you own?
UH IDK I CANT RLLY PICK ONE I LOVE THEM ALL HHHHHH

What's your favorite character that you don't own?
HM I have a couple just on looks not like idk anything about them or anything!
You can find those kids Here
Not too many though !! Those are all kids I'd love to own some day but like no worries tbh I don't know who even owns them lol.

Do you have any character "rolemodels"? ie people who draw their chars a lot/develop them a bunch etc. Who?
UH Not really honestly? I don't interact or watch people much now a days. I've had a lot of bad interactions and I just kinda want to avoid it as much as possible. I really love Sweet-n-treat design wise! But I don't pay attention to development stuff oof.

Do your characters interact with characters of other people? ( for example friends, enemies, etc)
Most of my kids really only have partners, and those partners are owned by my wife @Ghosttiee! Again after a ton of bad interactions (Ex: One person selling the kid of our pair without saying anything and then when confronted saying she "Forgot" they were even a pair) like ??? idk I can't branch out anymore L O L. My pokesona has a few friends though in my wife, and my other 2 closest friends so! I guess that counts? We don't RP or anything or even head cannon just they're fun to draw together.

Do you have any characters connected to or based on people you know?
I don't have any personally. The only based on people kids I have are my like 7 sonas or whatever LOL.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Mikuru - Welcome back! I hope you feel better soon, sorry it's been rough : C Caprice is v pretty! I love the browns and the colors!
@Mavryk Company - Your new Chars are gorgeous. I love Pluto - THE ART IS GREAT TOO I JUST ITS SO GOOD UGH <3
@Poetic Wolf - Congrats on the new OCS! : )
@Pegasus - Good luck cutting down! It feels good to have only a few you connect to : ) <3 I've been working on it still LOL
@Leverage - All the art + the ref look great! Aurel is very handsome. Good luck selling as well !!
@Batman - Good luck getting art trades! I'd offer but I'm too insecure about my art so :,)
@Fau - Welcome ot the club! Also Folie is v nice!
@Peachcandies - Good l uck finding Characters !!
Last edited by -TheBigBlueBear- on Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
☆ ————————————————— ☆
☆ He/They ll Wife
- Liquidating + Quitting -
C$ + Lists for Custom OCs

☆ ————————————————— ☆
-TheBigBlueBear-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poetic Wolf » Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:42 pm

@-TheBigBlueBear- aww such amazing characters! I saw a few of the sales that made me fall in love with them, sadly, I cannot do USD or DA Points :( I hope in the future we can maybe do a character trade!
@Mikuru Senpai Again, beautiful characters, each one is so unique and special.
@Ki-neko animura I fell absolutely in love with that leopard magic character, like holy snapples! Did you make him or did you buy him? I feel like he must've costed a lot if you didn't make him.
@Mavyrk Company I fell deeply in love with Pluto and Strawberry Shortcake. I love all your characters and I hope sometime soon we can do a character trade!
So, I have exciting news.... I can finally post images without having to wait for CS staff to approve them!
In other news I got amazing new characters that were gifted to me by Fau. Thank you so much Fau for gifting me these georgous babes!!!!!

Autumn

Yulidan

Racer

ooo two of them are tiny, my apology.
Poetic Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S-S-Sweets » Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:06 am

Asgdfgh hi welcome to chillis ---

I thought I'd make my first post on here!! Bc am proud of a few bits of art and characters :'>
    I finally finished a proper reference sheet for one of my characters, Eilif! One down, waaay too many more to go. I had a lot of fun with this one though bc he's a cutie and I love him >:U I linked the drawing since it's a little big uwu

I also got some new babies who I love to bits --
    This is Alstroemeria! (Al for short). She's a big sweetheart and I love her aLOT--

This is Vulcan! Huge thanks to @apologies, by the way! She gave me these two characters and did some art for Vulcan here, too!

I also made this babe who I'm SUPER proud of. I usually don't make my own characters/designs but I really wanted to while the Sock Imp event was on. Her name is Rikona and she's a pastel bby who I adORE

Btw sorry for the image spam asdfgh I'll stop now I promise --
    I'm looking to sell a few characters here (and buying,, hesitantly. I already have too many oml). I'm also looking for art of my characters here! Hmu if you're interested ~

Thank you all for reading!! I hope you all have a wonderful day / night. <3

@Poetic Wolf Congrats on the new characters! They'er all super lovely. I esp love racer!!
    @-TheBigBlueBear- ooo some of those characters look super nice! Might send a message on DA about them. And that revamp is awesome! What gorgeous icons too oof --
    @Mikuru Senpai Me: I don't need more characters,,,,
    Also Me: *Sneaks a peek into your character sales*👀

┌────────┐

c

└────────┘
┌────────┐

c

└────────┘
S-S-Sweets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kat » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:58 am

#sales
So, I created this batch of adopts last night and I'm accepting offers of points, paypal, and art. All paypal proceeds are going to be donated to the Humane Society in memory of a beloved pet of mine who passed away a few days ago. Take a look if you're interested. linky here to offer

I also have some new art to show. ;;

Image Image Image Image
These amazing Arcade, Sea, Dee, and Novi pixels are by Makivc.

This precious Novi chibi is by WolfenFluffy.

Do you have any characters with the same theme?
I have a weakness for "emo dogs". I like drawing hair and therefore find them the most fun to make artwork for, I guess.

Do you have any common color schemes in your toyhouse if you have one?
Lots of dark base colors with splashes of color. Usually a bright green. I like green.

What are your current character goals?
Working on giving everyone more in depth bios. All of my "mains" are well developed in my brain, but I have trouble writing it all down sometimes.

What is your favorite character that you own?
Novi. What a shock.

What's your favorite character that you don't own?
There was this opossum character for sale a while back that I fell in love with, but my initial offer on them wasn't enough and I sadly don't even have a link to their TH anymore. ;;

Do I own a character you like? In here
Holy heck. Andy is a dream.

Do your characters interact with characters of other people? ( for example friends, enemies, etc)
I kind of wish, but no. Not really. ;;

Do you have any characters connected to or based on people you know?
Aside from my fursona, no. I have a character based on my dog, but none based on real people other than myself.

---

@S-S-Sweets: Eilif is a cutie and I love the new ref you made for him. Alstroemeria is also stunning, but ohhh Vulcan is an absolute dream. o:
@Poetic Wolf: Congrats on the new characters! Racer in particular looks really awesome.
@-TheBigBlueBear-: Best of luck with the sales! Love the icons you've gotten and your revamp of Deja and new character are both amazing. Your unnamed kiddo is so cute.
@Mikuru Senpai: Congrats on your co-ownership of that gorgeous bab.
@Mavryk Company: Wow. Love all of your new art and characters. That bat kiddo is absolutely precious. ;v;
Kat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poetic Wolf » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:30 am

@S-S-sweets Amazing characters! All so lovely!
@Kat Ah, I'll have to check the adopts out. I love the chino so much! I posted offers for all of'em <3

I got a new babe named Oreo
Poetic Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Siddy » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:49 am

Its been awhile, and I'm really hoping to become more active.
Lifes thrown me left and right, and with balancing that and senior year its been crazy!
I'm looking to just do a couple art trades! I havent drawn for a bit and I want to get back into it!
Your side must be done first, and I have examples here! Dm me if interested!
https://siddyscomms.weebly.com/

If you're interested in doing a traditional mail trade, dm me on instagram!!
https://www.instagram.com/plaid_furry_prince/

I recently just did two badge trades because I need some examples for my commission site.

I also figured out how to do 10x10 sized pixels and I love them <3
heres one i did of maple!

Heres some comments!
@Poetic Wolf a very cute character! Congrats!
@leverage congrats on the new art! I love the style.
@Pesagus Spica is very cute!
@Mavryk Company I'm in love with some of your new characters! congrats!!! I also love the snail omg

Siddy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poetic Wolf » Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:34 pm

@Siddy Thank you! I understand how school is, it's tough and tends to make it harder as you get into college since school normally has homework for students to do. I hope things become less stressful!

I have recently obtain a few new characters , which I'm really excited about!!!

Malak
•I've been wanting this side for a couple of weeks, maybe a month... I finally had enough to obtain the little fella. Thank you ❀HibiscusBlossom❀ for waiting so patiently while I obtained what I needed.•

Wallo
•I got this guy from a user on Toyhou.se named "Cozy" thank you so much, I love this guy!•

I'm still looking for character trades, all of my characters can be found here! All have 1 art piece, but... yeah if you wanna do a character trade PM me!
Poetic Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senpai » Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:11 am

Username: senpai
Most recently obtained character:
by frootcube @ DA
Favorite character that you own:
My son Ace
He's newish though so he's underdeveloped but I adore him!
How many characters do you own?:
ummm just over 20 right now!
Do you consider yourself a "character hoarder?":
i used to be! i'm not too bad as i was a few years ago lol
membership form

anyway! hello! i used to be a member here a few years ago!
i'm lookin for friendly communities to maybe make some friends :3

Trades Closed! (I don't have anything good anyway lol)
Always looking to RP my OCs!

i love bread

----
senpai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lunar-lynx » Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:17 am

Anyone interested in buying characters?
I'm like $10 short on a bill and I need to make that up ASAP!
Please message me on DA if interested! Thank you ♥♥
https://sta.sh/21mg5p63of0s?edit=1
Sorry to dip in just for this but I really need to make this money up and I'm not sure how else to do it ;v;

@S-S-Sweets - All those characters are adorable. I love Al haha
@Kat - Wow those are so cute?? So sorry for your loss, though. It's never easy to say goodbye.
@Poetic Wolf - Congrats on the new characters! I'm glad you were able to save up for that guy ^^
ImagexxxxxImagexxxxImagexxxxImage
Cats, Video Games, and Game of Thrones obsessed. xxxxx >>> xxxxx deviantart . tumblr . characters . cedarclan (stars)
lunar-lynx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ki-neko animura » Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:28 am

senpai wrote:
Username: senpai
Most recently obtained character:
by frootcube @ DA
Favorite character that you own:
My son Ace
He's newish though so he's underdeveloped but I adore him!
How many characters do you own?:
ummm just over 20 right now!
Do you consider yourself a "character hoarder?":
i used to be! i'm not too bad as i was a few years ago lol
membership form

anyway! hello! i used to be a member here a few years ago!
i'm lookin for friendly communities to maybe make some friends :3

Welcome back to the club! Accepted. Pm me if you would like the dm link
ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me