Character Adoption Addicts Anonymous v.26 Summer Event

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Character Adoption Addicts Anonymous v.26: Secret Santa!

Postby Chimericect » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:16 pm

@sheena || WELCOME HELLO <33
    @geotalon || Your sona is really cool :0 especially those horns?? fjxhsjhfjd gorgeous babe <33
    @pink-spaniel || THE OTA KIDDO IS SO CUTE ??? I love them omg. What a cool guy
    @Hoffnugsstern || Your ota is super nice!! I really like them ooo
    @Firefly || oh my god your designs are to die for??? That babe is so heckin adorable and i love them ;^; I'm currently trying to save up i apologize buT I WOULD DEFINITELY TRY TO SNAG THEM IF I COULD!!
    @Capone. || Like i said above i'm trying to save but gosh your art is precious qOq Good luck getting commissions and the like!! <3

Questions!!
    Do you have a 'design' idol? If so, what do you admire about them most?
    mmm probably dave. on CS, kavlri, and hONESTLY JUST ANY JBD ARTISTS their designs are so good?? I'm gonna show off a dave. JBD later in my post, they just make such gorgeous designs and out of only 4 colors it's amazing and they're so talented.

Are you envious of other people's characters that they develop?
    Not usually, So far no at least. I very much like mine! <3 i get more envious of like,, writing or design skills tbh because like I wanna be that good

Show off a character couple! What makes them work well together?
    OKAY SO I ADORE THESE TWO, Zain is a kavlri design and Coatl is a Dave. design the one i mentioned in the first question. They both have known each other since kids and find comfort in one another since they both went through the same traumas. They get along so well and are always there for one another. They have patience for one another and a genuine concern, and their communication skills are up there with their fighting skills. Bored? They'll do some gentle sparring and arealways careful not to genuinely hurt the other.
    ImagexImage
    New Characters? Heck yes <3
    Aside from coatl,, I have some new babes!! Mostly rise cats, i did some designs for them!! If anyone is interested in design trades hmu i may take awhile BUT ndjxhsifu
    Owlhoot!
    Fidgetstrike
    and Pebblepaw!

Advertisements // if these are too big please let me know i'm on mobile right now screams i can't tell q v q
    Seeeellllling some stuff as always screams but i also have a free raffle going on!

ImageImageImageImageImage
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allinian » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:52 pm

Last edited by allinian on Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
allinian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Paranoia » Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:00 pm

Time to go thru all of my beans and try to part with some once again ;v;
      SO with that.
      Selling these. will take usd, points, art, or trades for ANY --Willing to haggle as well
      my da
      Bea purchased for around $7, would part for $5
      Journey purchased for 135 bats and 75 cs items at the time-- Not looking for cs pets would take art or a trade
      Ranger Purchased for a design with full reference & pixel-- would take art, a trade, or around $10 for.
      Archer Never got around to connecting, he was free so I'll gift him to someone who can prove they want him-- draw art of him, write something, etc.
      Ruma would sell for around $7

Also got two new beans
      By plumbeck @ da
      By leafstorm515

some new art by azuresoleil/masqueradesoleil @ da

@Alluire -- Your chibis are the cutest thing?? I also love all the art you constantly get. I wish I was that proactive.
      @Chimericett -- Oh boy those sales are all lovely, I'll have to check them out ;v;
      @pink-spaniel -- I love his neutral colors!! May have to offer on him
      @-Thebigbluebear- -- That form is so good. Scorpion tails are one of the best design choices I swear.
      @asa willow --your animations make me sob, they're so smooth and must take you so long??? Holy cow
Art by icseal & noch
DA | TH | Adopts storage

Paranoia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlight_girl » Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:50 pm

So I'm in need of some money to get a dream oc! And I'm only 7$ short so I'm selling these two for 5$ each!
Image Image
Lines by bearnapping @dA

Or I could offer one colored sketch headshot for 7$
By me

Note me on dA if you're interested in any! I'm Li-Lii over there!

@Paranoia- I adore those new art pieces! Really cute style^^
@alliure- Wow I LOVE all your human oc's! ;w; They look so nice ;o;
@Chimericect- Gosh I love your jbds ;w;
@-sheena Welcome! I really like your new character Viera!
Designs that are made by me or
bought from me can NOT be sold or traded!
If you nolonger want the character
that was made by me, just send me a
pm and return it!
Art thefts are not tolerated!
Read over these before ordering a design
from me;
http://sta.sh/0luvu15wu4e

•My DAM's• •My Nukitta's• •Art shop!•
•My plumie's• •Ask me!•
    Having a hard time right now, I will work on art as fast as I can..
moonlight_girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emu-tionallyunstable » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:37 am

❁❀ good afternoon! ! ❁❀ What I'm up to:
I've been feeling pretty sick after going to a party and inhaling like 10 pounds of candy
so season three of rick and morty has been my one and only companion these last few days as it just came out on hulu yesterday,, I'm so happy

@moonlight_girl; Gosh, those designs are so nice, I bet they'll sell really quickly! Also your style is to die for, wow! Goodluck getting that dreamy!
@Paranoia; Good luck selling those characters, they're really nice designs and I might offer later :3
That first character you got is hella just gorgeous, so soft aaa also the second one is so sweet and that art is precious,, so much preciousness gah
@alliure; ohmygoodness all those new characters! so precious <3 and that last piece of anzai is so cute and serious and amazing, congrats! kodiak has always been a nice character also, and that first piece is really cool with all the colors! and NATSU LOOKS SO GREAT?? wowowow nice !
orawind; THIS IS LATE BUT YASSSSSS QUEEN WELCOME TO THE CLUB

❁❀ news ! ❁❀

Me and my bff @orawind worked on a collab adopt for raffle and its up now!
It's here! Only one person has shown interest so far which kind of sucks but it is to celebrate 100+ watchers on our adopt account so hooray for that!

I'll keep this short because I'm itching to do those questions aaa
yes these are from a few pages back but I had to sit there at orawind's house when they did them all so I'm doing them now!!

❁❀ prompts ! ❁❀

Which character do you prize the most?
I'm gonna say my sona, Minnesota! This is because she's names after an important place to me, and I just really love drawing her. She's a quite simple design alone but has a lot of mutations used to represent the wendigo-type monster I made her to be.

How many of your characters live in the ''real'' world? How many in ''their own'' world?
Ooh thats hard.. I've given thought to this in the past, but the only characters who actually have a world of any type, is my original species characters, esp the ones from my own species. Which is about 12 of some creatures of the same closed species!

Are any of your characters extremely emotional? Extremely unemotional? Why?
Ooh its time to show off my favorite couple;
ImageZyren Phoenix and Image
Neo Ryder
Zyren is the most robotic, unemotional pupper, but his boyfriend Neo has enough feelings for both of them <3

Take one of your favorite characters. What are some little known things about them?
Hinata "Hinta Bee" is a drag king ♛

Who is your favorite character that you got off another member of the CAAA?
Image by bear
Definitely Jolene! She's a lyresandharps/bear design and she's so fun to draw! Plus I worked really hard to get her, it was a dta and I did a run animationwhich is super draining aahah

I won't answer all of them but I might come back and edit some new art in <3

trades are always open!
emu-tionallyunstable

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby p-plum » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:53 am

I've seen this thread so many times but never posted a form?? asjgdhk how

Username: Morelull
Most recently obtained character: Chalk! I only just got her yesterday from Avriie and I love her to pieces! I can't wait to start drawing this lovely ♥
Favorite character that you own: This is a super difficult question, haha. It's definitely a tie-up between Spice and Brûlée, though. Spice was my first actual character and is still my current fursona; she's gone through some major design changes, but she's still my favourite! Brûlée was the first character I've ever received from another person, that being Cuddlewuffle, and I just fell in love with him immediately. He's also the character with the most art, I spoil him!
How many characters do you own?: 15, but I have lots of design ideas that I'm planning to make!
Do you consider yourself a "character hoarder?": Probably not - I only keep characters that I'm very attached to. All of my characters represent a part of me, so I don't get the same feelings from random adopts. If I'm not attached to a character, it's extremely likely that I will sell it off. However, this doesn't stop me from making designs for others to enjoy ♥
membership form
Art by SnakePill @ DA

I no longer play Chicken Smoothie and I am not interested in the community any more.
If you want to keep up with my art, I use DeviantArt and Tumblr now.
Don't claim any of my stuff as your own. Yes, I'm keeping Kylig Foxes. They're still Closed.

DO NOT CONTACT ME WITH ANYTHING TO DO WITH CHICKEN SMOOTHIE.
p-plum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aaron✦ » Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:03 am

Hey all! I'm taking CS offers on all of these guys, all of them have more art (apart from the two adopts) so please take a look if you're interested!!

None of my guys have gotten any art recently but i just put my warriors in my main toyhouse and i can't wait to start adding to the family - I've got a lot in my brain that I just need to design nicely so i'll need to work on designing natural cats ;-;

@Chimericect Oooh I love your cat designs!! If I were any good at designing I'd trade with you haha
    @alliure oh my gosh so much art!! congrats, all of it is so nice too; that piece by elrion-xiii is PHENOMENAL
    @Paranoia omg i love that deer(?) bab with the holly(????) berries, so cute and those ears!! to die for honestly
    love those art pieces too, the one on the left looks so pleased with themselves, i lov

x
x

[
x
x

1 pet to go!icon
need help?guidesfor newbies

he/xey - no they/them
Image Image Image

x
x

]
Aaron✦
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ki-neko animura » Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:11 am

Morelull wrote:I've seen this thread so many times but never posted a form?? asjgdhk how

Username: Morelull
Most recently obtained character: Chalk! I only just got her yesterday from Avriie and I love her to pieces! I can't wait to start drawing this lovely ♥
Favorite character that you own: This is a super difficult question, haha. It's definitely a tie-up between Spice and Brûlée, though. Spice was my first actual character and is still my current fursona; she's gone through some major design changes, but she's still my favourite! Brûlée was the first character I've ever received from another person, that being Cuddlewuffle, and I just fell in love with him immediately. He's also the character with the most art, I spoil him!
How many characters do you own?: 15, but I have lots of design ideas that I'm planning to make!
Do you consider yourself a "character hoarder?": Probably not - I only keep characters that I'm very attached to. All of my characters represent a part of me, so I don't get the same feelings from random adopts. If I'm not attached to a character, it's extremely likely that I will sell it off. However, this doesn't stop me from making designs for others to enjoy ♥
membership form

Accepted. Welcome to the club.
ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rabbit » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:32 am

@Morelull; welcome!! Chalk is such a cutie ; w ;
@irisidium; good luck selling!! :0
@paranoia; ooo wow what cuties! good luck selling the OCs!!

--------------

I have commissions open here!
They range from $1-10 c:
I'll consider points, as well, for larger amounts!

ImageImageImage

-----

Then, I have OCs for sale!
Click!
ImageImageImageImage
Image News BoxImage wrote:Avatar by Nishipu
Kalons
Art in signature by me (below) and Studiomaz (TH)!
Image Links Image wrote: Wife | Princess | Mont | Cinnamon Roll
Image Art Image wrote:

Click the above for my Kalons!
Rabbit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kidcandy » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:23 pm

ahhh i havent posted in a while but i've got some things to sell and some new characters that i wanna show off! i hope everyone is doing okay and that you're having a good week so far <3

@milkkittea - i really wish i had the funds to buy an oc or some of your art!
    @morelull - welcome to the club!
    @iris - good luck selling, i looked but didn't see anything that caught my eye unfortunately </3
    @moonlight_girl- goodluck selling and getting your dream char! i wish i had the mons to buy number one!
    @parinoia- ahh i really love that first deer-like babe that you got! wht a babe,,

got one of my long-time dream characters today!! everyone meet mamoo!
    it totally made my day today when i was able to get her, all i've got to do is
    finish a couple of art pieces and then she's fully mine <3 [art by harpsr]

got this boy a week or two ago and i really like him but im not entirely sure
    why? he just connects with me ahhh,, i hope to get some nice art of him from
    the event this week + artfight! [art + design(?) by firewolf-anime]

got this gorgeous kid made by sugar buck!! their name is love-bug and they're
    a total dork-wad. i've made them into one of my alt. sonas and he's gotten quite
    a few pieces of art (all of my sona's + alt sona's have but i dont want to spam this
    page ahh.) lately.

-----

i also re-opened and reinvented my art shop, which can be found here > ilya's love. open!

and im selling characters + buying them here > yeet

anyyyyyywayssss, i'll save some of my new art and other stuff for later, as this post is getting a little on the long side now! i hope everyones having a great night and a good week. take ur meds and drink lots of water!!! love you guys!

info wrote:
kidcandy || she-they || gemini
my kalons + my characters

going to school and working full
time currently. back from a 5yr
hiatus, bare with me while i get
back in the swing of things. feel
free to message me abt kalon
relationships/trades!

discord| kaitiecoo #6181
sale th - art shop
kidcandy