Character Adoption Addicts Anonymous v.26 Summer Event

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Character Adoption Addicts Anonymous v.26: Check the Pol

Postby Lumi_Turtle » Mon May 21, 2018 2:08 pm

chasing_stars wrote:
    hey, everyone! I'm working on a new character who is (loosely) based on a freshwater sunfish and I wanted to ask for some advice on how to improve his design or maybe if you think his design is good enough. Any kind of constructive critiques would be great c:

mairon -- those pixels are so nice!
    NARANDA -- wow! that's so much art haha. It's all so nice ^_^
    HP fan -- happy birthday!! your art is all so lovely! That piece of Bo is so stunning, it's a perfect memento.. I also like the one of Brooklyn! pretty sure I've done an avatar of him before??

One thing to suggest is to add the pink from the fins on there ^-^
now a dead acccount
Lumi_Turtle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dannieshadow » Mon May 21, 2018 7:59 pm

Gosh it's been so long since I've posted. I kind of just lurk in the background XD Warning, long post ahead.
Replies
@HP Fan;; Oh man!!! All that firefly art is so adorable. I adore their style like OMG.
@Naranda;; All of that art is so amazing. I love seeing all the art. (It also gives me people to look up on DA XD) And that white LOC is amazingly adorable. So pretty!!
@Mairon;; Congrats on getting Cosmica. Talon does such pretty designs.
@Chasing_stars;; That charry is super adorable looking. I personally would add orange to the underbelly/chest area. And some of the reddish/pinkish color somewhere on him. Maybe his toes?

Characters/art
So since the last time I have posted, I have acquired a bunch of new charries. Here are a few of my favorites.
First, I bought this saber toothed "tiger" off of Cinnabutt on DA and have named him Felix.
Art by cinnabutt
He is going to be getting an advanced ref from Colonel as soon as their commissions open up again next month.

Next is a dreamy from a litter. Her name is Ivory and she is a spunky gal. She is also having a litter of her own.
Art by Ranalligator.
She has a bunch of art on her page. I can't even choose my favorite to show off lol

And the last one is my newest. Another dreamy from a litter. Her name is Charity.
Art by wolfprince
She just got this adorable piece by Panicpup on DA. (An amazing cutesy artist. You all should check them out)

All these babes have a bunch more art, and I got a bunch more charries which can be found on my charry site if you wanna look.

Advertisements
I am always selling characters. A lot have been added. Feel free to look at them here. And I am always taking offers on the characters on my site. (Other than the ones who say not for sale on their page)
And I do have a tag sale going on, on Furry-paws. (if you don't have a fp and would like to order some, please PM me. Taking USD only for it.) click The tag looks like this
Dannieshadow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ultimate writer. » Mon May 21, 2018 8:14 pm

Hello! I have been looking for custom trades! Here is an quick example!
Please pm me with your examples of you agree to trade!

To stay on topic:
Meet my mascot, Ruby!
ultimate writer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alokesti » Wed May 23, 2018 1:10 am

hello all!
i am on the look out for a raccoon and/or a opossum character!
i have around 500 da points to spend & also tons of cs pets!
p.s. i am also looking for some art of a few of my characters
and i also have some characters for sale (pm if you would like to see which ones)

@shoto todoroki.; ruby is adorable!
@dannieshadow; felix is too cute! *grabby hands*
@chasing_stars; good looking character so far! can't wait to see what you add to the final product <3
@HP fan; i adore that piece of tv in the grad hat!!
alokesti | girl | shark and whale lover | future marine biologist
character page | alo's pitties
| rushclan [rise]
alokesti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby geotalon » Wed May 23, 2018 3:14 am

@dannieshadow; charity is gorgeous!

-------- ~ ♥ ~ --------

I got an art piece from shrimpHEBY on DA of my sona, Al'neon!

-------- ~ ♥ ~ --------

I bought a species a week and a half ago (expensive, but worth it)! Original concept by Hauket.
Pleased to share Doot Doots!

-this links to the group-

They are being set up, but they came with all the traits already so it won't be long, it's just
mainly filling in information on the species. They are dream-related creatures. More information
will be released later, but for now you can know that they are born from and feed off of dreams.

More previews on my journal.

geotalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Wed May 23, 2018 6:20 am

@geotalon-for sure watching that group! it seems pretty interesting
@aloketsi-good luck on your hunt for a character! I hope you find one
@shoto todoroki.-I might pm you later, I need to design some stuff. also ruby is a cutie!
@dannieshadow- felix reminds me of a lisa frank coloring book omg I love

heyo all! a massive post because I'm really inactive here but I'm trying to be better about posting

first I desperately need to cut down on characters so taking offers on all, mostly looking at trades/rares/C$/points
if offering characters know that I will most likely trade multiple of mine for one of yours! so feel free to ask for more than one c:

https://toyhou.se/viixen/characters/folder:unsorted

taking offers on characters, some art free
characters tagged with forever homed are for sure off limits

there are a lot of old closed species from this site that I never use, ill give them to you save for some
please just ask about them

my plumerians and kia are off limits for sure

now onto some new stuff I got!

I traded one of my old fursona's designs for this mako and boy do I love

my pal wolfwarning over on dA did this sketch of my sona Sylvia!

I got this kid in a trade, his name is Charlie and I love him lots

I have a lot more stuff but it's probably too much to share ;v;

hope everyone's having a good day and remember to rest if you need to!
icon art by SourdoughCrow on TH and gif by dogtoyz on TH

Neon - it/its [or any]
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby >> Leafstorm515 » Wed May 23, 2018 6:53 am

Hello everyone! Hope you all are enjoying the start of summer, I know I am. I'm looking forward to seeing all the fun stuff that gets done over summer. <3 I'm working on my characters more than usual so this summer seems especially promising.
✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿
Replies:
@viixen: good luck clearing out! I'm in the same boat and it seems like the market is a bit slow right now ahh so I wish you luck! Charlie is super cute as well.
@geotalon: what a cool species! Dreams are kind of a weighted topic for me so I'll be curious to see how you work out the lore for your species. Good luck getting them up and running!
@alokesti: good luck finding a raccoon/opossum!! Possums are my favorite honestly, we have them at our house all the time and they're just really cute haha
@shoto todoroki: cute design! Good luck finding some custom trades! Ruby is really cute!
@Dannieshadow: heyyy! long time no see! The Cinnabutt design is gorgeous, I've always loved their use of color. Good luck selling characters as well!
@chasing_stars: What a neat design! I don't think there's anything I would add, I like the way it is now!
@bellini: good to see you around again, bell! Good luck finding some trades, you've got some really neat characters there! And I loveee the pixel art you have as well!
@marion: Cute art! That last design by geotalon sure is pretty, I've always loved the colors that they use. Can't wait to see them around more!
@Narada: Good luck selling all those characters! I know the market is a bit rough but I really hope you can do some clearing out. I love all the art you've gotten as well, the emoji's are really cute! And congrats on all the LOC stuff too!
Sharing:
^by lyresandharps
I broke down and bought this girl finally! I couldn't help myself, I'm a huge Shakespeare nerd and Hamlet is one of my favorites.
^ by lyresandharps again, I have an addiction to their designs please send help
I also got this girl, who I'm really excited to develop! She's a sassy girl who likes to be in charge, and scares other dogs with her intense ghost stories!

Got some art of my cat gang as well!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
^ all by makivc on da (please go check them out!! They're so talented and kind!)

^by Sunlitsecrets
they also got their first piece of group art!! <3 I'm over the moon with this piece you have no idea. <3

Bargain Bin Sale!
Decided that I really really need to cut down so I moved some designs into a flat sale folder. All the designs are only 200 points. Please comment on the character or pm me to claim!

Questions/prompts:

I've been thinking about this for awhile, and I thought I'd ask and see if anyone else has opinions on this. I know there are forum games out there like 'give a character to the user above you' etc but I was thinking of maybe trying to create something purely for members of this group?
Code: Select all
[b]Would you be interested in a CAAA-member exclusive character gifting game? Do you have any suggestions for a unique game idea?[/b]

[b]What are your character goals for this summer? Do they have anything to do with you 2018 character challenge goals?[/b]

[b]What is a silly character related pet peeve you have? [/b]

^ mine is that I have 0 patience when waiting to hear back from someone about a possible sale lol! It's hard especially if users are inactive and only come on every few months. ;o; I cri

x
x

Leaf/Leafstorm ~ she/her
Character Designer

>> Leafstorm515

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Librho » Wed May 23, 2018 7:03 am

Username: Xx.Ashy.xX
Most recently obtained character: This gal I created her recently and have her up for offers but I’m still not 100% sure if I will trade her.
Favorite character that you own: Ash, I love her sm
How many characters do you own?: (rough estimates are okay!) I probably won’t be accepted because of this, but I have 5 (including Space Gal and the 2 in my shop) I’m always creating new ones though and that’s my addiction
Do you consider yourself a "character hoarder?": No, although I hope to be accepted, this seems like a nice place, and I might end up hoarding some eventually aha
membership form
inactive mostly
Librho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katskatskats » Wed May 23, 2018 7:10 am

Heya guys. I'm officially quitting here so I'm giving all of my pets for art. pm or message me if interested with examples and what pets you want.
Katskatskats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpen » Wed May 23, 2018 2:11 pm

I’m looking for art of these two, I am offering a bunch of pets! Any pets of mine you see really haha (if they are locked let me know)
Really on the look out for pixels or fully scenic pieces! Anything is fine tho
Alpen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me