Character Adoption Addicts Anonymous v.26 Summer Event

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Character Adoption Addicts Anonymous v.26: Character Awa

Postby ShrimpSundae » Sun May 27, 2018 6:17 am

going to be taking a break from art/characters, so i'm looking to get rid of nearly all of them!

for offering art/usd/point/characters:
https://turbocatz.deviantart.com/journa ... -727931574

for offering cs pets:
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=69&t=3748114#p117095239

you can pm me or comment on the thread if you're offering
points/art/cs pets/characters, but usd has to be over deviantART!

got this boy back awhile ago, don't think i ever shared him?
his name is azir for now but i plan on eventually changing it!
art/design by meow286 (DA)

art by dangersad (DA)

art by ziirconium (TH)

@shoto todoroki - the icons you make are goregeous, i hope you're able to get some sales!
    @koyvii - oo i know who designed kyosuke. i love their stuff! kyosuke's colors in particular are perfect. <3
    @GreenRose - those guys are adorable! i love the second and third one!!
    @Bailel-Buzz - aaAAH the character/art by sixbane!! i always adore the idea of nature spirits, and i look forward to seeing her being developed!

she/her adult artist

hey, i'm shrimp! i love north american birds, tvd,
      sims, project zomboid, spyro, viva piñata, as well
      as art, other tv shows, and video games in general.

here for nostalgia and to casually collect.
      dm's only open for cupido or art questions.

toyhou.se my cupidos artshop
ShrimpSundae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Character Adoption Addicts Anonymous v.26: Check the Pol

Postby Solloby » Sun May 27, 2018 12:31 pm

New Art: I made this headshot art of my Padro horses Storm & Eternal c:

New Character: Another new Padro, this is Prismatic Illusion, barn name is Prism.
Art by me:

Art and original design by KimboKah:

Another lovely piece by PhobusDirus

Comments
TurboCatz - Azir is really nice looking, I especially like the tassel around his collar.
Vannillamelon - It's awesome you've been developing your charries, I have gotten so lazy lately ^^;
Jericho - Good luck with the sales
Koyvii - Kyosuke has such a cool colour combination. Really neat, I hope you can keep him!
Solloby
I take care of the CS archives and
sometimes submit pet/item designs.

Characters :: Artwork

Help
You can find Help in the main navigation menu.
If your question or problem is not answered there, please use the Help System.
I am not a mod and cannot help you so please don't PM me for site help.
Solloby
Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hawky<3 » Sun May 27, 2018 1:49 pm

haven't posted here in a while oops
made a new character not too long ago, say hi to louis
(art is a bit old and by me oops)
he does beauty contests, is a lil nervous, and is gay
i love him!

also, edited my commission prices and they are currently open!
the most expensive one is only 115 pts, grab em while you can :"D
i draw ferals only!

@solloby - those art pieces are very cute! i love the one of storm and eternal~
@turbocatz - omg what a dream character!! his design is so pleasing ooo
@vannillamelon - congrats on doin all that development! i agree, it always feels good when you get that stuff done :>
@yanderetoast - aaa they're so cute! they seem like the perfect couple o:
@shoto todoroki. - good luck selling!
Hawky<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emris » Sun May 27, 2018 2:48 pm

@Koyvii - Kyosuke is gorgeous! Who designed him?
@yanderetoasr - your new cattos are adorable ^^
@TurboCatz - That art by danger sad is fantastic oml
@Hawky<3 - What a cute design! The art is adorable as well.

I finished these three pieces of my favorite boy Guts recently and was relatively happy with how they came out
ImageImageImage

While I haven't done a tOn of development I have gotten a couple of new characters.
First off is Jakob, designed by Alunna, who was a gift from my boyfriend
I'd been wanting a winged canine character for ages so I was so so happy to get this kiddo

Second is my unnamed gecko by Sweet-N-Treat
I'm absolutely over the moon to have this guy, I haven't quite finished paying yet but I'll be getting the last bit of money monday so the old owner was comfortable transferring him over to me today ^^

Would you be interested in a CAAA-member exclusive character gifting game? Do you have any suggestions for a unique game idea?

Yes! I think a round robin type thing with different "tiers" based on someones budget so everyone gets a similar quality character that they give.

What are your character goals for this summer? Do they have anything to do with you 2018 character challenge goals?

My goals atm are to finish redoing my character profiles and get all of my characters at least one art piece.

What is a silly character related pet peeve you have?

Ah my most rediculous character pet peeve has to be when anthro/feral characters with NSFW art have human...anatomy /D The inaccuracies drive me insane lol

How do you feel about people keeping lists/stash/public stuff about dream characters? Do you think there's a wrong way to do this? How do you keep track of your dream characters?

Do you have any big dream characters right now?

I...don't actually. I've really achieved all my dream characters at this point which I'm so happy about.

Who are some of your favorite character designers? Why is that? Do you own any characters made by them?

Hmm let's see some of my favorite designers are GOD-LIKES-ME on da (I own 7 of her designs), Leafstorm515 (I have 8 of her designs), Sweet-N-Treat (just my new gecko boy), RedRobinz (I have 2 of theirs), and many many others lol

Code: Select all
Do I [b][url=https://toyhou.se/Cloverleaf/characters/folder:all]Emris[/url][/b] own any of your dream characters? If so, who?
My Deviantart
My Toyhouse
I am always happy to talk about my
characters, art, CS related things, etc
so if you need/want anything just pm me!

icon by GOD-LIKES-ME

Pet's name: Beefcake
Emris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bear » Sun May 27, 2018 5:28 pm

@Emris, Jakob has a great design!! i love designs by Alunna aaa and that gecko! love the colours * v *
    @Turbo, i love the colours on Azir! such a good combo B)
    @Bailey-Buzz, Mila is pretty! love the accessories!
    @Takumi, love the piece by Osamu! such lovely colours * v *
    @renneka, i looove that design by Firefly.!! those colours are so nice * o *
    AbandonedRain, THOSE FUMI'S!!! ARE GORGEOUS!! those colours on both are the bomb aaa

What are your character goals for this summer? Do they have anything to do with you 2018 character challenge goals?
    this winterrrr i plan to do more sorting! and drawing! i haven't been able to do any character stuff for the past threeish months cause uni n stuff but in two weeks i'll finally be free for a month and a bit!!! i can't wait to get back into it :')

it's been a long time since i posted here!! i can only blame uni tbh
    good news that i'll be able to be more active in under two weeks when i finish all my assessment up and all!! i'm so keen to get back into it 8)))

i was gifted this kia from the wonderful Rexodus! i adore the design so much, i can't wait to put 'em on digital lines when i get the chance!
    by pandoras-island @ dA * v *

anyways, so i mostly made this post for this reason:
    I have a few characters sitting in the depths of my stash, and i was wondering if anyone recognised if i had sold them?
    if no one comes forth to let me know, i'll assume i haven't and i still own them! i just want to be 100% sure ' v '
    by .Fluffy. -> i'm guessing the markings look like the pixel below
    (by me)
    my beloved zazu! (all by me) surely i haven't sold, but just to be sure!
    by Vaughn.
    by Vaughn.
    please note me!
Last edited by bear on Mon May 28, 2018 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
    I am not active.
bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mairon » Mon May 28, 2018 3:16 am

@bear- I love the colours on that kia! Ahh I can't wait to see them on a digital ref (: and good luck with getting ownership confirmations on those beautiful babs
@emris- those pieces of guts are so gorgeous!! and oh man im so weak for Jakob, what a beautiful design
@Solloby- That headshot piece is so cute, I love it! Cute new character too
@TurboCatz- that boy is absolutely gorgeous wow!! I love his design, and that second piece of him is just stunning
@yanderetoast- Those are some cuties! Have fun drawing them (:
@shoto todoroki- good luck selling! Those are some cute pixels you've got there
@jericho- Good luck selling! You have some really gorgeous characters, I'd pop in but im poor OTL

---

I have a lot of characters that I don't really connect with and I know could go to better homes, so I'm

clearing out characters here

USD takes priority for most, but I'll look at character trades too. I just feel like a lot of these charries deserve better.

---

Do I Emris own any of your dream characters? If so, who?
oof i really love guts, gummy, and selkie! They are very beautiful babs. Also tadpole Im WEAk for that cutieee,,

Would you be interested in a CAAA-member exclusive character gifting game? Do you have any suggestions for a unique game idea?
aaa that sounds like a really fun idea. I think there should be, like, a section where each member says their design preferences. Like, on the sign up form, it should say what species/colours/markings they like!

ok its silly but like,,,, when I get art of a character and the background is just white. Like, if the piece is still nice, I'm not one to attack the artist or anything, but BOY why couldn't it be like a pastel yellow or pink or blue or something- if not transparent. hhhhhoo.

aaa I just really want to clear out the characters that I don't really use and want to narrow it down to those that I really love and am connected to. Apart from that, I definitely have some goals for drawing oooh boy i am going to draw ALL of the babs I choose to keep.

---

so, news! I got another dream character!! woo!
I've really loved this babs design since like,, 2015? And I'm SO excited to use them aaa,, I don't even know where to start. I don't think theyre a mako anymore but tbh beats me, I love him just as much. Lines by geotalon on dA and design by Emma1ine on dA

I also finally got into Kebanzus. I got an MYO slot for them and I made this bab Pompeii
who I actually also drew

and this absolutely gorgeous babe by Hauket!
I mentioned on my last post it was my absolute dream to have a Hauket design, and now that I have one, hhhoo I'm just overwhelmed. I'm so happy! qvq I can't wait to develop them. I actually drew a piece of them as well!
(a winter piece despite the fact that its may)
Last edited by mairon on Mon May 28, 2018 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mairon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sweathie » Mon May 28, 2018 7:37 am

@ mairon - pompeii is absolutely beautiful ! im in love with those warm greens uwu

-

edit |
here are the finished pixel requests from earlier!
xlxImagexxxxxImagexxxxxImage
sweathie / michael
⍢ sweathie on everything ⍢
he/him | college student
my only discord is sweathie
xxxxxxx
xchicoons || commissionsxxxxxxImage Image
sweathie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Glass Doe » Tue May 29, 2018 10:38 am

Gotta trade away this kiamara
for other character(s) so HMU with offers

ImageImageImage

@temps nice pixels!! I especially like the bottom left orange one
@mairon wow thats a super intense mako
@Emris guts is a lovely character <3
No matter who you are,
what you look like, or where you're from...
You deserve love & acceptance
just like anyone else!

-Michigan-
The Glass Doe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ABeardedDragon » Tue May 29, 2018 1:44 pm

@Vannillamelon - I really need to work on my own characters, there's a lot of info I haven't even transferred from my old site, just got to get through exams first, but I think I'll have a read through your characters when I'm having a break from revision and exams. It's fun seeing what everyone else does with their characters.
@TurboCatZ - Good luck selling. Not sure if you found a new name for Azir yet, but if you haven't I can find some suggestions for you if you want. I like his collar, it suits him.
@Solloby - I like the colours on Prism! I usually don't like unnatural horses but they're an exception.
@Hawky<3 - You did great designing Louis. I've been in the mood for some Pokemon characters myself. He definitely suits beauty contests, the heart on his head is just perfect.
@Emris - I really love the gecko aah, if you want any gecko buddies for them I have a few! The middle pixel of Guts is amazing too.
@bear - I haven't seen any of those characters around but I'll keep an eye out for you. I love the colours on Rexodus, can't wait to see what they look like on the digital lines.
@mairon - Congrats on getting a Hauket design! I love their palette. And Pompeii is a cutie, I might have to check the species out, hah. Also on pet peeves, the white background thing bugs me too.
@temps de combustion - It's super nice of you to offer pixels, I love the first one.
@Marilu. - That kia is gorgeous! Good luck trading.

I'd love to do some development with anyone.
Some new characters! I traded for this guy designed by trashguts, Tristan, I really love him aah. I bought this headshot of him from Bazerki on DA. Both linked for size.
I also bought this mystery egg adopt and got this kid, currently unnamed. I'd love suggestions if anyone has any. Art and design by SpeedyFoxDraws on DA.

And now to show off some art. These two pieces, the first is of Aricia the butterfly agama and the second is Okko the collared lizard, both by Kamiridan on DA.
ImageImage
I painted this model of my spinosaur, Joseph. I messed up a bit and there's some dark patches on him, not sure if I want to repaint or if I even have enough paint to do it. Also linked because it's huge.
Also some dragon art from Batman! In order, there's Nekros, Kannan and Heather.
ImageImageImage
Last one for now! I got a few pieces from dictisaurus (#119041) on Lioden, but one of my favourites is this one of Korros the crocodile skink.

Do I Emris own any of your dream characters? If so, who?
Not really dreamies but I love a few of your characters, mostly Archetype and your unnamed red raptor; the raptor is by my favourite designer.

I wouldn't unless you can design a character for the person above you, since I love all my characters too much, but it's still a nice idea if not! I don't think it would work out, could be a separate thing, but what if you had two or three mystery characters for the game and the people below you could pick which one they want?

I really want to join the Summer Secrets if it's running this year. And after I finish my exams I'm really going to get to work on my character profiles, not sure on art but I'll try some if I have time. Maybe design some characters I want but haven't found anyone to make.

I like to look for reptilian characters so when I find something but it's something like a dog with lizard tail, I feel a little down. Or hybrids that don't have really show one of the species they're a hybrid of. If you like those, no problem, just not what I'm into!

Some questions from me. I wanted to do the dream character one for a while, since I saw a few pages of it in a row a long while ago. I just wasn't feeling confident enough to post here back then. Be warned, I have... lots. Also waiting on a seller to say I can send payment over and I'm itching, I just want to love this one character. I can't stop thinking about them oops.
Code: Select all
[b]Do I, [url=https://toyhou.se/ABeardedDragon/characters]ABeardedDragon[/url], own any of your dream characters?[/b]

[b]Have you got anything like a model or plush of any of your characters?[/b]

[b]How do you take your mind off a character while waiting for a seller to get back to you?[/b]
Last edited by ABeardedDragon on Thu May 31, 2018 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
ABeardedDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redhorizon » Tue May 29, 2018 3:24 pm

Back to introduce MORE kiddos rip

Somber_Dutchie

First is this unnamed boy!! I’m super excited about him. Since he has no facial features, the words on his “screen” show his emotions! It can say anything and I’m so excited to get some art of him!

Somber_Dutchie

Then there’s this guy! I have nothing on him yet but the design is really cute ahh!

Next! I’m tentatively taking USD offers on my 2 kias! If I sell either, it’ll likely only be one, but I would love to see some offers I can get!

https://sta.sh/014olpjptsrc and https://sta.sh/02besqa84j0t

@ABeardedDragon - Those characters are super cool! I love that art too!

I’ll be back for questions eventually haha

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes