⚡️Marvel Fanclub⚡️

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

How do you feel about Infinity War?

Scared
90
25%
Excited
125
35%
Mad
43
12%
Sad
91
25%
What's Infinity War?
8
2%
 
Total votes : 357

Re: ⚡️Marvel Fanclub⚡️

Postby Captain. A. Stark. » Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:37 pm

Shiwonster52 wrote:I would like to be part of the Marvel Fanclub!

Username:

My favorite character: Captain America and Spider-Man

My Favorite Movie: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

My Favorite Superhero Team: Avengers

Which Marvel Character most describes me: Iron Man

Hero or Villain?: Hero

Avengers or Guardians of the Galaxy?: Avengers

Sign the accords or become a criminal?: Criminal

Other


Hey Shiwon! Welcome! <3
Image
Image
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Imagexx





Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
signature credit
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Image
▬▬to bring together▬▬▬
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm Cap text text text
text text text text text text text
text text text text text text text
text text text text text text text

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▬a group of remarkable people▬
Image
▬▬to see if we could▬▬▬
Image
Image
Image
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Image
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Image
Image
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Image
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Image
User avatar
Captain. A. Stark.
 
Posts: 14206
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:06 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⚡️Marvel Fanclub⚡️

Postby Sonicswirl » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:17 pm

IIIIII'MMMMM BAAAAACCCCCKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shiwonster52 wrote:I would like to be part of the Marvel Fanclub!

Username:

My favorite character: Captain America and Spider-Man

My Favorite Movie: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

My Favorite Superhero Team: Avengers

Which Marvel Character most describes me: Iron Man

Hero or Villain?: Hero

Avengers or Guardians of the Galaxy?: Avengers

Sign the accords or become a criminal?: Criminal

Other

Welcome welcome welcom to the marvel fan club! (I have been cramped on a bus for a whole hour so sorry if I'm scting weird, and on the bus me and my friends, who's username is Unicorns755 on CS, where screaming about llama chickens and chockolet waffles)

Yall wanna hear about my AMAZING band concert?
Percussion: Kile bumped the snair drum in the middle of a song and made Andrew drop it right when he had a solo. It made a huge crash and everyone started laughing.
Trumpets: Too afraid to play- The eather played super quiet or didn't play at all because they where all chickens.
Clarinets: PERFECT!!!
Alto Saxs: WAY too loud.
Tenor Saxs: They all have a tendency to squeak in the middle of songs.
Bary Sax: She waited to the last minute to go to the bathroom so we didn't have her for two whole songs.
Flutes: Where they even there?
Trombone: They don't tongue and they don't count rests witch drives me CRAZY.
Baritone: Slit my finger open on a sharp edge of the storage compartment in the bus, so I couldn't play my second vale because it hurt too much. Luckily, Ms. Massy had a bandaid, but Mrs. Yester yelled at me for cutting myself.

Sorry, off topic.
EEEYYYY, my mom might buy Thor Ragnorok because she wants to see it so bad!
Image

THUNDER
User avatar
Sonicswirl
 
Posts: 1223
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:48 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⚡️Marvel Fanclub⚡️

Postby Captain. A. Stark. » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:34 am

Sonicswirl wrote:IIIIII'MMMMM BAAAAACCCCCKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shiwonster52 wrote:I would like to be part of the Marvel Fanclub!

Username:

My favorite character: Captain America and Spider-Man

My Favorite Movie: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

My Favorite Superhero Team: Avengers

Which Marvel Character most describes me: Iron Man

Hero or Villain?: Hero

Avengers or Guardians of the Galaxy?: Avengers

Sign the accords or become a criminal?: Criminal

Other

Welcome welcome welcom to the marvel fan club! (I have been cramped on a bus for a whole hour so sorry if I'm scting weird, and on the bus me and my friends, who's username is Unicorns755 on CS, where screaming about llama chickens and chockolet waffles)

Yall wanna hear about my AMAZING band concert?
Percussion: Kile bumped the snair drum in the middle of a song and made Andrew drop it right when he had a solo. It made a huge crash and everyone started laughing.
Trumpets: Too afraid to play- The eather played super quiet or didn't play at all because they where all chickens.
Clarinets: PERFECT!!!
Alto Saxs: WAY too loud.
Tenor Saxs: They all have a tendency to squeak in the middle of songs.
Bary Sax: She waited to the last minute to go to the bathroom so we didn't have her for two whole songs.
Flutes: Where they even there?
Trombone: They don't tongue and they don't count rests witch drives me CRAZY.
Baritone: Slit my finger open on a sharp edge of the storage compartment in the bus, so I couldn't play my second vale because it hurt too much. Luckily, Ms. Massy had a bandaid, but Mrs. Yester yelled at me for cutting myself.

Sorry, off topic.
EEEYYYY, my mom might buy Thor Ragnorok because she wants to see it so bad!



Well, welcome back! Is it concert season or something? I had a concert yesterday too, along with Crystal as well, if I recall correctly! Except mine went okay (kinda sad ;; I love drama)

My dad is buying me the steel box for Ragnarok when it comes out!
Image
Image
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Imagexx





Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
signature credit
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Image
▬▬to bring together▬▬▬
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm Cap text text text
text text text text text text text
text text text text text text text
text text text text text text text

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▬a group of remarkable people▬
Image
▬▬to see if we could▬▬▬
Image
Image
Image
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Image
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Image
Image
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Image
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Image
User avatar
Captain. A. Stark.
 
Posts: 14206
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:06 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⚡️Marvel Fanclub⚡️

Postby Sonicswirl » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:55 pm

Captain. A. Stark. wrote:
Sonicswirl wrote:IIIIII'MMMMM BAAAAACCCCCKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shiwonster52 wrote:I would like to be part of the Marvel Fanclub!

Username:

My favorite character: Captain America and Spider-Man

My Favorite Movie: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

My Favorite Superhero Team: Avengers

Which Marvel Character most describes me: Iron Man

Hero or Villain?: Hero

Avengers or Guardians of the Galaxy?: Avengers

Sign the accords or become a criminal?: Criminal

Other

Welcome welcome welcom to the marvel fan club! (I have been cramped on a bus for a whole hour so sorry if I'm scting weird, and on the bus me and my friends, who's username is Unicorns755 on CS, where screaming about llama chickens and chockolet waffles)

Yall wanna hear about my AMAZING band concert?
Percussion: Kile bumped the snair drum in the middle of a song and made Andrew drop it right when he had a solo. It made a huge crash and everyone started laughing.
Trumpets: Too afraid to play- The eather played super quiet or didn't play at all because they where all chickens.
Clarinets: PERFECT!!!
Alto Saxs: WAY too loud.
Tenor Saxs: They all have a tendency to squeak in the middle of songs.
Bary Sax: She waited to the last minute to go to the bathroom so we didn't have her for two whole songs.
Flutes: Where they even there?
Trombone: They don't tongue and they don't count rests witch drives me CRAZY.
Baritone: Slit my finger open on a sharp edge of the storage compartment in the bus, so I couldn't play my second vale because it hurt too much. Luckily, Ms. Massy had a bandaid, but Mrs. Yester yelled at me for cutting myself.

Sorry, off topic.
EEEYYYY, my mom might buy Thor Ragnorok because she wants to see it so bad!



Well, welcome back! Is it concert season or something? I had a concert yesterday too, along with Crystal as well, if I recall correctly! Except mine went okay (kinda sad ;; I love drama)

My dad is buying me the steel box for Ragnarok when it comes out!

Oooooo, nice!

We had districts. Our 8th grade band was so mad though. I was talking to my friend, Emma, and she told me that 8th grade got second becuase the other band was playing level 2 music when our 8th was doing level 4 and a half music.

Anyways, season five of Shield comes out in like august this year. IT'S TOOOO FAR AWAYYYYY!!!!!!! (I'll just rewatch it after I finish rewatching Flash. Sides, Unicorns755 wants to watch it and said we can have a sleepover sometime and binge watch the whole thing.)
Image

THUNDER
User avatar
Sonicswirl
 
Posts: 1223
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:48 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⚡️Marvel Fanclub⚡️

Postby Captain. A. Stark. » Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:34 am

@sonic: I started watching Sherlock, and I never finished. I have no time for TV anymore :( August? So far awaaayyyy!
Image
Image
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Imagexx





Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
signature credit
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Image
▬▬to bring together▬▬▬
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm Cap text text text
text text text text text text text
text text text text text text text
text text text text text text text

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▬a group of remarkable people▬
Image
▬▬to see if we could▬▬▬
Image
Image
Image
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Image
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Image
Image
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Image
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Image
User avatar
Captain. A. Stark.
 
Posts: 14206
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:06 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⚡️Marvel Fanclub⚡️

Postby .:Hanzo Shimada:. » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:27 am

Yo what up my dudes?



I found some marvel memes (I’m guessing you could call them that xD)
Image

Image

Image

Image (not really a marvel meme, just a bunch of universes where Martin Friedman and Benedict Cumberbatch are in XD)


Also....

How did I not know that Tom Hiddleston and Benedict Cumberbatch where in War Horse!!?
Image
Image
Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hello, to everyone that is reading this, I see that
you have stumbled across my profile on this site!
You can call me Shadow many of my friends call
me that! One of the main things I do on CS is Role
playing, so feel free to invite me to one or to a 1x1!
Another thing I like to do is playing video games! I
primarily play overwatch on Xbox1. ★︎🎀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Image
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
User avatar
.:Hanzo Shimada:.
 
Posts: 15222
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:14 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⚡️Marvel Fanclub⚡️

Postby Sonicswirl » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:01 am

O gosh, Doc.

FINALLY watched Ragnorok!!!!!!!!!!!! LOAF FOR EVER!!! (Sorry, the loaf is from a YouTube channel called WisteriaMoon if your wondering)

My only problems with it is that a lot happens at once so it makes it hard to follow and its just like, ok, what just happened? And it also didn't have as muck Loki in it as I was expecting, and I was really hoping for Jane to be in it too.
But I like his haircut. Well done, Chris.
Also, anyone else notice Taylor Hemsworth is in it too? She played the one of the collage girls that came up to Thor and asks for a selfy with him.
(My mom still thinks Thor is hot)
Also, I'm sorry, Tom Hiddleson needs some grammar. He always says, "I am Loki of Asguard, and I am burdened with glorious purpose." Anyone else notice that?
Image

THUNDER
User avatar
Sonicswirl
 
Posts: 1223
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:48 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⚡️Marvel Fanclub⚡️

Postby Captain. A. Stark. » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:45 am

Sonicswirl wrote:O gosh, Doc.

FINALLY watched Ragnorok!!!!!!!!!!!! LOAF FOR EVER!!! (Sorry, the loaf is from a YouTube channel called WisteriaMoon if your wondering)

My only problems with it is that a lot happens at once so it makes it hard to follow and its just like, ok, what just happened? And it also didn't have as muck Loki in it as I was expecting, and I was really hoping for Jane to be in it too.
But I like his haircut. Well done, Chris.
Also, anyone else notice Taylor Hemsworth is in it too? She played the one of the collage girls that came up to Thor and asks for a selfy with him.
(My mom still thinks Thor is hot)
Also, I'm sorry, Tom Hiddleson needs some grammar. He always says, "I am Loki of Asguard, and I am burdened with glorious purpose." Anyone else notice that?


I like your new profile picture and signature! Ghost rider is BAWSE.

Taylor Hemsworth? TOO MANY HEMSWORTHS! I had no idea?



Aww come on cut Mr. Hiddleston some slack c;


Dr. Stephen Strange wrote:
Yo what up my dudes?



I found some marvel memes (I’m guessing you could call them that xD)
Image

Image

Image

Image (not really a marvel meme, just a bunch of universes where Martin Friedman and Benedict Cumberbatch are in XD)


Also....

How did I not know that Tom Hiddleston and Benedict Cumberbatch where in War Horse!!?


How did you not know that they were in War Horse? XD


THOSE ARE AMAZING AA ;;
Image
Image
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Imagexx





Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
signature credit
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Image
▬▬to bring together▬▬▬
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm Cap text text text
text text text text text text text
text text text text text text text
text text text text text text text

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▬a group of remarkable people▬
Image
▬▬to see if we could▬▬▬
Image
Image
Image
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Image
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Image
Image
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Image
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Image
User avatar
Captain. A. Stark.
 
Posts: 14206
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:06 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⚡️Marvel Fanclub⚡️

Postby Sonicswirl » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:44 am

Captain. A. Stark. wrote:
Sonicswirl wrote:O gosh, Doc.

FINALLY watched Ragnorok!!!!!!!!!!!! LOAF FOR EVER!!! (Sorry, the loaf is from a YouTube channel called WisteriaMoon if your wondering)

My only problems with it is that a lot happens at once so it makes it hard to follow and its just like, ok, what just happened? And it also didn't have as muck Loki in it as I was expecting, and I was really hoping for Jane to be in it too.
But I like his haircut. Well done, Chris.
Also, anyone else notice Taylor Hemsworth is in it too? She played the one of the collage girls that came up to Thor and asks for a selfy with him.
(My mom still thinks Thor is hot)
Also, I'm sorry, Tom Hiddleson needs some grammar. He always says, "I am Loki of Asguard, and I am burdened with glorious purpose." Anyone else notice that?


I like your new profile picture and signature! Ghost rider is BAWSE.

Taylor Hemsworth? TOO MANY HEMSWORTHS! I had no idea?



Aww come on cut Mr. Hiddleston some slack c;


Dr. Stephen Strange wrote:
Yo what up my dudes?



I found some marvel memes (I’m guessing you could call them that xD)
Image

Image

Image

Image (not really a marvel meme, just a bunch of universes where Martin Friedman and Benedict Cumberbatch are in XD)


Also....

How did I not know that Tom Hiddleston and Benedict Cumberbatch where in War Horse!!?


How did you not know that they were in War Horse? XD


THOSE ARE AMAZING AA ;;

Yeet. Go Robbie.

Ok, fine. Hiddleson deserves it. (I now present to you, SIR HIDDLESON)
Image

THUNDER
User avatar
Sonicswirl
 
Posts: 1223
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:48 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⚡️Marvel Fanclub⚡️

Postby Captain. A. Stark. » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:51 am

@sonic: Woo! We need to find a picture for Sir Hiddleston, we found a pic for Mr/Professer Hiddleston c;
Image
Image
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Imagexx





Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
signature credit
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Image
▬▬to bring together▬▬▬
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm Cap text text text
text text text text text text text
text text text text text text text
text text text text text text text

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▬a group of remarkable people▬
Image
▬▬to see if we could▬▬▬
Image
Image
Image
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Image
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Image
Image
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Image
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Image
User avatar
Captain. A. Stark.
 
Posts: 14206
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:06 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Captain Thomas Lasky, Lyonix, Marshsiren and 2 guests