⚡️Marvel Fanclub⚡️

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

How do you feel about Infinity War?

Scared
90
25%
Excited
129
35%
Mad
46
13%
Sad
94
26%
What's Infinity War?
8
2%
 
Total votes : 367

Re: ⚡️Marvel Fanclub⚡️

Postby Captain. A. Stark. » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:43 pm

Matthew Murdock wrote:
    I was not aware of the ship, but I am not surprised as people will ship everything and anything. Although I am not saying I am for or against said ship.


Haha, tell me about it! <3

morioh wrote:Alright, to those who didn't know frostiron existed... Get ready for Gammafrost. Loki and Bruce Banner.

I have so many questions.


Oh... Wow. XD These ships are driving me nuts !
Image
Image
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Imagexx





Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
signature credit
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Image
▬▬to bring together▬▬▬
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm Cap text text text
text text text text text text text
text text text text text text text
text text text text text text text

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▬a group of remarkable people▬
Image
▬▬to see if we could▬▬▬
Image
Image
Image
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Image
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Image
Image
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Image
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Image
User avatar
Captain. A. Stark.
 
Posts: 14213
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:06 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⚡️Marvel Fanclub⚡️

Postby Hideś » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:55 pm

Crazy teenage fans will ship anything and everything. Especially if they're also yaoi fans xD

I only ship what have sense for me.
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐙𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐈𝐒
Image
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐅 𝐖𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓❟
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
░░░░░░░░░░░
━━━━━━━━━━━
Image
┏───────────────┓
┖───────────────┚
━━ 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐁𝐄 ━━
░░░░░░░░░░░
━━━━━━━━━━━━
◂𝐖𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄▸
Image
Image
Image
Image
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
━━━━━━━━━ 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐒
Image..Image
𝐎𝐅 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑 ━━━━━━━━━━
User avatar
Hideś
 
Posts: 33063
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:03 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⚡️Marvel Fanclub⚡️

Postby Captain. A. Stark. » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:19 am

Hideś wrote:Crazy teenage fans will ship anything and everything. Especially if they're also yaoi fans xD

I only ship what have sense for me.


True true XD
Image
Image
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Imagexx





Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
signature credit
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Image
▬▬to bring together▬▬▬
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm Cap text text text
text text text text text text text
text text text text text text text
text text text text text text text

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▬a group of remarkable people▬
Image
▬▬to see if we could▬▬▬
Image
Image
Image
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Image
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Image
Image
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Image
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Image
User avatar
Captain. A. Stark.
 
Posts: 14213
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:06 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⚡️Marvel Fanclub⚡️

Postby CrystalineDragon » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:18 am

Captain. A. Stark. wrote:Did anyone else know that the ship 'Frostiron' existed? O.o I have nothing against it, but I just had no idea that someone had shipped Loki with Tony...


morioh wrote:Alright, to those who didn't know frostiron existed... Get ready for Gammafrost. Loki and Bruce Banner.

I have so many questions.


O.o I didn't know either of those were a thing
I've seen Loki and Bucky (Which I don't understand.....)
And I've seen Tony and Bruce
But never either of those
Image
▒▒ ➤
▒▒ ➤
▒▒ ➤
▒▒ ➤
▒▒ ➤
▒▒ ➤
▒▒ ➤
▒▒ ➤
▒▒ ➤
▒▒ ➤
▒▒ ➤
▒▒ ➤
▒▒ ➤
Image
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
Image
Image
✴✸ ✴✸✴
xxxxxxxxxxx
Hiya! I'm Crystaline!
I love reading, writing
and video games!
I'm also a proud
member of the
Revengers 2.0!
Love Ya♥
CREDIT

xxxxxxxxxxx
➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤
xxxxxxxxxxx
you must be
Image
to come to me
Image

xxxxxxxxxxx
➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

















Image

Image
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
Image

Image
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒


















User avatar
CrystalineDragon
 
Posts: 7182
Joined: Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:06 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⚡️Marvel Fanclub⚡️

Postby thank my lucky stars » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:52 am

CrystalineDragon wrote:
Captain. A. Stark. wrote:Did anyone else know that the ship 'Frostiron' existed? O.o I have nothing against it, but I just had no idea that someone had shipped Loki with Tony...


morioh wrote:Alright, to those who didn't know frostiron existed... Get ready for Gammafrost. Loki and Bruce Banner.

I have so many questions.


O.o I didn't know either of those were a thing
I've seen Loki and Bucky (Which I don't understand.....)
And I've seen Tony and Bruce
But never either of those


if anyone thinks that loki and bucky would be a good ship...well, i mean, hydra held bucky captive and brainwashed him for over 70 years, why in the world would he willingly be in a relationship with someone who brainwashed another person? yeah, i don't really see that ship working out too well. but science bros is always a+
User avatar
thank my lucky stars
 
Posts: 373
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:45 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⚡️Marvel Fanclub⚡️

Postby Peggy_ » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:01 am

I would like to be part of the Marvel Fanclub!

Username:Peggy_

My favorite character:Pietro Maximoff/Peggy Carter

My Favorite Movie:Captain America: The first avenger/ Age of Ultron

My Favorite Superhero Team: Avengers

Which Marvel Character most describes me:Pietro Maximoff, we both tend to be brash and forward as well as we both have a sense of humor. Also I'd take a bullet for anyone I cared about or even a stranger. Peggy Carter because we both tend to be strong willed and stubborn

Hero or Villain?:If I can't be a little of both of say Villan

Avengers or Guardians of the Galaxy?:Guardians of the Galaxy

Sign the accords or become a criminal?:Criminal

Other: I'm a marvel cosplayer and that kinda fun stuff! Also I'm super friendly and tend to be helpful. I do ship Steggy. Because my heart was in love with that ship but I'm open to new ones as well. I'm also just chill. Also sorry I'm so late to this
User avatar
Peggy_
 
Posts: 2843
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:21 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⚡️Marvel Fanclub⚡️

Postby miles morales » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:33 am

      welcome peggy_!

      there are so many weird ships out there that i don't understand. i agree, bucky x loki probably wouldn't work. though, i'm stucky all the way!

      i also just came back from seeing black panther! in my opinion it wasn't the worse but it wasn't the best marvel movie. to me some things were cliche and i could predict some stuff. the action scenes were pretty cool, though!









Image
adrianafemale
minorhetero
readerwriter
roleplayerinfp
social anxiety
always has a
headache
linklinklink
Image









Image









Image
marveldisney
jon bellionp!atd
lover of animals
a single pringle
no life at all
greek mythology
level ten sarcasm
linklinklink
Image









User avatar
miles morales
 
Posts: 21461
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:07 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⚡️Marvel Fanclub⚡️

Postby CrystalineDragon » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:37 am

Welcome to the club Peggy_!

And yeah, there are a lot of ships out there.

@surrounded by idiots I loved Black Panther to be honest. I just thought it was great. I mean, I wouldn't say that it's the best Marvel movie I've seen, but I loved it and thought it was amazing nonetheless
Image
▒▒ ➤
▒▒ ➤
▒▒ ➤
▒▒ ➤
▒▒ ➤
▒▒ ➤
▒▒ ➤
▒▒ ➤
▒▒ ➤
▒▒ ➤
▒▒ ➤
▒▒ ➤
▒▒ ➤
Image
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
Image
Image
✴✸ ✴✸✴
xxxxxxxxxxx
Hiya! I'm Crystaline!
I love reading, writing
and video games!
I'm also a proud
member of the
Revengers 2.0!
Love Ya♥
CREDIT

xxxxxxxxxxx
➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤
xxxxxxxxxxx
you must be
Image
to come to me
Image

xxxxxxxxxxx
➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

















Image

Image
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
Image

Image
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒


















User avatar
CrystalineDragon
 
Posts: 7182
Joined: Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:06 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⚡️Marvel Fanclub⚡️

Postby miles morales » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:00 am

CrystalineDragon wrote:
-snip-

@surrounded by idiots I loved Black Panther to be honest. I just thought it was great. I mean, I wouldn't say that it's the best Marvel movie I've seen, but I loved it and thought it was amazing nonetheless

it is a great movie, i just wish they had a better soundtrack, and had ((spoiler)) made it a little less obvious that they would bring the mountain tribe in to make the fight even. my favorite fight scene, though, was of the warriors going up against the villain. i also thought they did a good job with the villain and i love how colorful it was as well! overall i give it ninety five percent outta one hundred. oh, and the ending of the movie made me smile, as did the end credit scenes.









Image
adrianafemale
minorhetero
readerwriter
roleplayerinfp
social anxiety
always has a
headache
linklinklink
Image









Image









Image
marveldisney
jon bellionp!atd
lover of animals
a single pringle
no life at all
greek mythology
level ten sarcasm
linklinklink
Image









User avatar
miles morales
 
Posts: 21461
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:07 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⚡️Marvel Fanclub⚡️

Postby Captain. A. Stark. » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:45 am

Peggy_ wrote:I would like to be part of the Marvel Fanclub!

Username:Peggy_

My favorite character:Pietro Maximoff/Peggy Carter

My Favorite Movie:Captain America: The first avenger/ Age of Ultron

My Favorite Superhero Team: Avengers

Which Marvel Character most describes me:Pietro Maximoff, we both tend to be brash and forward as well as we both have a sense of humor. Also I'd take a bullet for anyone I cared about or even a stranger. Peggy Carter because we both tend to be strong willed and stubborn

Hero or Villain?:If I can't be a little of both of say Villan

Avengers or Guardians of the Galaxy?:Guardians of the Galaxy

Sign the accords or become a criminal?:Criminal

Other: I'm a marvel cosplayer and that kinda fun stuff! Also I'm super friendly and tend to be helpful. I do ship Steggy. Because my heart was in love with that ship but I'm open to new ones as well. I'm also just chill. Also sorry I'm so late to this



I was wondering when you were going to join! XD Accepted!
surrounded by idiots wrote:
      welcome peggy_!

      there are so many weird ships out there that i don't understand. i agree, bucky x loki probably wouldn't work. though, i'm stucky all the way!

      i also just came back from seeing black panther! in my opinion it wasn't the worse but it wasn't the best marvel movie. to me some things were cliche and i could predict some stuff. the action scenes were pretty cool, though!


Like always, Marvel has done a good job. And I agree with the movie being predictable? There were just some scenes that were pretty obv. The soundtrack was awesome though!
Image
Image
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Imagexx





Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
signature credit
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Image
▬▬to bring together▬▬▬
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm Cap text text text
text text text text text text text
text text text text text text text
text text text text text text text

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▬a group of remarkable people▬
Image
▬▬to see if we could▬▬▬
Image
Image
Image
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Image
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Image
Image
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Image
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Image
User avatar
Captain. A. Stark.
 
Posts: 14213
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:06 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 06Katherine_AJ, Disreputable, Lexxa_Astral, master of spaz and 0 guests