⚡️Marvel Fanclub⚡️

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

How do you feel about Avengers: Endgame?

Mad
8%
Sad
20%
Scared
21%
Excited
29%
Want to see it and also don't want to see it
20%
What in the norns is Avengers: Endgame?
2%

Total votes : 530

Re: ⚡️Marvel Fanclub⚡️

Postby Mothmanofficial » Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:36 pm

Out of all these I'm really only interested in the Black Widow movie and the Thor one. I might get more hyped for them later, but at the moment I am not looking forward to them too much.

╔══════════════════════════════╗
Ace | He/him| INFP | Avatar FAQ | Carrd
╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
My head is filled with bees and all of
them are playing the trombone feature
from Phantom Regiment's 2023 show
|Thanks for coming to my TED talk|

╚═════════════════════════╝

Mothmanofficial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chipackerz » Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:29 am

I'm hyped for pretty much all of them except the titles I'm unfamiliar with.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Leo // Horse // INFP // Glass Animals
Warriors // Top Gun // TUA // Marvel
Adult // Bookworm // Artist // Sheep
nonbinary // aspiring large animal vet
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Chipackerz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain. A. Stark. » Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:43 am

i'm looking forward to all of these, except that the eternals, doctor strange 2, and what if just seem like something new and interesting! also excited because LGBTQ+ characters were just confirmed for thor 4 and the eternals!
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    fal | she/they | musician | psych major 👁
    - RWC - trades - - hanzo - loki - #MMIW
Captain. A. Stark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sadrien, » Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:01 pm

um hello yes i am SO excited for the hawkeye series

i have always really adored hawkeye as his comic was the first i had ever read so i just really love him n im really excited for his series !!! ;u;

im also super hyped for everything else too..... i still havent seen the doctor strange movie yet lmao i've been meaning to but my attention span sucks when trying to watch movies by myself lmaoo

also as a strangers things fan the fact that david harbour plays a character named alexei in the black widow movie is giving me all kinds of feelings lmaooo
♥ lucien/adrien/midas/eddie/kai - adult - them/they - demisexul - kpop enthusiast ♥

sadrien,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:24 pm

Ok so I saw FFH and cried

~Hi, my username is poppyxoxo but you can just call me Poppy (she/her)
~I am also open to any sort of role-play's, so feel free to pm me about rpg's, 1x1‘s or to chat
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cre8ives » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:05 pm

I didn't cry in the movie but I can see why some people could.
Cre | She/Her
:) i am a nerd
cre8ives

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Brainiac5 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:24 am

On the subject of Peter Parker being “the next Tony Stark”, there was a time in the comics when he was the CEO of a multinational corporation called Parker Industries. That was a few years ago, and now he’s very much back to being a friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man, but this is what it was like:
He still kept his identity secret.(Claimed that Spider-Man was his bodyguard, of all things)
Was always in over his head.
Really, it was like Spider-Man but with a lot more resources at his disposal.

But the thing about Spider-Man is that he’s always been everyone’s superhero. The point is that he’s like a normal guy. So him being like Tony Stark goes against everything he’s always stood for. To compare it to DC, it would be like Clark Kent becoming Batman. Inconceivable.

It is worth mentioning that the circumstances leading up to the creation of Parker Industries were quite... unusual. I won’t get too into it, but basically Otto Octavius possessed Peter Parker’s body. Coincidentally, the new suit Pete designed in FFH was quite close in design to the one Otto designed for himself as the “Superior Spider-Man”, with black details instead of blue, and the fingerless-glove look on the hands.

I’ve already mentioned that I don’t like where they’re going with the Tom Holland Spider-Man franchise, and I think Spider-Man being so tied to the Avengers is part of it. I’ll stop now, but feel free to ask me things. Especially if you’re curious about anything from Spider-Verse.
Image ImageImage Image
Brainiac5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain. A. Stark. » Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:59 am

@loverboy, wow, it's definitely interesting to hear a different point of view - everyone seems to be all for Peter succeeding Tony's position! I can't say for sure where I stand with his role at the moment, especially with the ending of FFH leaving a huge question for us as we go into Phase Four, but I certainly think that he has a chance of taking up the position. I just feel like it's natural for Marvel to do that, since they had a couple of films starring him and Tony in a "mentor and apprentice," type of relationship, regardless of what the comics depict. I can see what you're saying though, and it's a good point. Fulfilling the role of Iron Man just doesn't seem like a very "Peterish" thing to do, in consideration to his personality and life in general, but times are changin.

what do you guys think about Jane Foster becoming Thor in Love and Thunder? I haven't read a lot of the comics, but I'm quite interested to see how it happens - if you had told me this was going to occur when I was watching Ragnarok a couple of years ago, and Thor just seemed over his ex, I would've laughed.. HARD. I'm excited to watch where this goes, can't believe we have to wait two years. ;-;
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    fal | she/they | musician | psych major 👁
    - RWC - trades - - hanzo - loki - #MMIW
Captain. A. Stark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cre8ives » Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:31 am

Jane becoming Thor sounds really odd. I've never been a huge fan of her character and I honestly felt like her character ruined the first two Thor movies.
Cre | She/Her
:) i am a nerd
cre8ives

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Princess Nishea » Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:32 pm

loverboy_ wrote:On the subject of Peter Parker being “the next Tony Stark”, there was a time in the comics when he was the CEO of a multinational corporation called Parker Industries. That was a few years ago, and now he’s very much back to being a friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man, but this is what it was like:
He still kept his identity secret.(Claimed that Spider-Man was his bodyguard, of all things)
Was always in over his head.
Really, it was like Spider-Man but with a lot more resources at his disposal.

But the thing about Spider-Man is that he’s always been everyone’s superhero. The point is that he’s like a normal guy. So him being like Tony Stark goes against everything he’s always stood for. To compare it to DC, it would be like Clark Kent becoming Batman. Inconceivable.

It is worth mentioning that the circumstances leading up to the creation of Parker Industries were quite... unusual. I won’t get too into it, but basically Otto Octavius possessed Peter Parker’s body. Coincidentally, the new suit Pete designed in FFH was quite close in design to the one Otto designed for himself as the “Superior Spider-Man”, with black details instead of blue, and the fingerless-glove look on the hands.

I’ve already mentioned that I don’t like where they’re going with the Tom Holland Spider-Man franchise, and I think Spider-Man being so tied to the Avengers is part of it. I’ll stop now, but feel free to ask me things. Especially if you’re curious about anything from Spider-Verse.

I know about that storyline!
You're right though, it is quite a bit different than the direction they might go with Peter and Tony, which is something I would hate to see happen (Peter being Tony Stark 2.0). (> - <)

Additionally, I recently found out that BP2 isn't part of phase four, and I'm NGL, I'm mad. :lol:
Last edited by Princess Nishea on Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Princess Nishea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me