Kalon Fanclub V.3 [CLOSED]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Kalontines Day is coming up! Do your Kalons have sweethearts?

Yes!
27%
No, and they're happy!
13%
No, but they want one!
26%
-waggles eyebrows-
34%

Total votes : 340

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [New Year's Poll]

Postby Discter » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:05 am

@hanzo. - Checks pockets Yup nothing here to trade :') Anyway good luck trading, with such a wonderful kal you'll get offers in no time!!
@муѕтις - Congrats on your new kid!! And dang I'd make breeding offers, but I've already got some plans. Good luck tho with offers!!
@watchdog. - Your kals and wonderful and so is your art. I both fear and respect you. Sleipnathos is a good name, altho Thanos works.
@iuno. Good look on your ooc breeding and trading!! I'd offer, but I already have breeding plans and I have nothing I could use to trade.

So uh, still looking for a growth on this kid: bloop
I can pay in (some) usd, pets, and art. Doesn't have to be on oekaki too.

But most importantly, I'd like to cash in my 25 hm's!! Looking for an artist to design them for me, if anyone is available right now. It's gonna be pretty simple, and I already have some ideas sketched out. I'll be adding on a few edits (hair and claw) as well.

Plus, all my kals are open for friends/enemies!!

That's it, but I hope everyone is gonna have a great year!!
Last edited by Discter on Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"What good is the warmth of summer, without the cold of winter to give it sweetness."
Kals My DA {Feel free to PM me!} Internet Child
"I wonder how many people I've looked at all my life and never seen."
Discter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [New Poll]

Postby Paints » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:29 am

@Discter woah, that's a lot of HMs! Hope you find someone for that, phewww
@iuno. Arleen is a gorgeous sweetie ahh
@hanzo. that's a really neat shine on that Kalon? wow. Good luck trading it!
@муѕтις Bel is a sweet kalon aww, I don't see any of mine being a possible match sorry!

I uh, happen to have 6 Kalons uft with another two possible kids to go as well.

Yikes

Yeah, I'm trying to cut down on my Kalons to make way for some beautiful 2018 ones, and ones I can connect to more than these poor eight six I have sitting in a trade folder.

These are the six here. All kits are overdue on growths

These two are the other ones potentially uft as well. They are also ready for growths.

Of course, all these trades will mean I will end up with a rather large cooldown, so if you have an offer it's best to push it in quickly!

I will be replying to all the PMs in due time, whether it is a yes or no, or that I am even considering it.

I've had a couple offers, one of which may turn out as a successful trade! I'm looking for other offers as well, so I can make a list of who is trading who, when.

I wish everyone the best for their 2018 endeavours!
Paints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby D.Va Online » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:32 am

@watchdog.
    all of those babes are so cute! i especially like the floofy red boy, i'm a sucker for his palette!
@kydashing
    i hope that kalon goes to a good home! they're really pretty but i myself don't connect to brown designs either QAQ
@lyrics
    those sketches are the cutest? and that colored piece im??? oh goodness if you ever open up for commissions i'll definitely try and get something from you!!
@individuality
    that sketch is looking so good!! rosetta looks so cute and i love that piece ♥
@toshie
    that kal is cute, hope you get offers!
@longview
    marco is gorgeous, i love his little fish thing on his tail

@silver pandorica
    your myo is really cute, hope they get approved
@nightflame22
    those kits are so cute, i'd offer but i don't have anything good to offer QAQ
@sun struck
    that ych is so cute, i might order one if possible!

This is gonna be a long post!!

First off, I want to wish everyone a belated happy holidays! I didn't post during the holidays, but I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season! I myself had a wonderful holiday season and had some wonderful things happen!

Secondly, I have quite a few new kalons to introduce!!
Edit;; Gladi and Delph are looking for friends or mates, Colomar for friends right now!

First up is a baby that is extremely important to me, and easily one of my most prized Kalons.

This is Colomar. She was a Christmas present from my best friend Red and I still can't believe that I got her. Colomar never learned how to fly, and was found by a monk at a temple who longed to be a mother, but because of a moral code she set for herself could not be a mother to any biological children. That all changes when one of the monk's pupils find this child stumbling around with two pairs of wings. Not knowing what to do, they take the child to the monk who takes Colomar in as their adopted child, but knows that with their wings, they will one day need to learn how to fly, and being the only Kalon at the temple with wings, that's something hard to do.

As Colomar grows older, she begins to long to take to the skies and experience what it's like to fly like the birds and bugs that she sees fly around. She begs her mother to find someone to teach her how to fly and each time she's met with the same answer. "Colomar, you could get hurt, and what would I do if my child got hurt?" The monk's love is genuine but misguided. She is a single mother trying to learn how to be a good mother. Colomar's longing eventually guides her to drift away from her mother and towards learning to fly on her own, and as a teen, she leaves the temple in search of someone who can teach her to take to the skies.

This is Moira! fab. did her design, and I did her hair edits! She is a brilliant yet morally ambiguous scientist who is studying genetic mutations and how to alter DNA. Her research is highly disputed, but she continues to research. She believes that science can debunk and uncover truths about the true potential of humanity.

This is Meia, one of Fareeha and Angela's second pair of twins! She's quiet and the foil to her twin brother, Amun. She's sensitive to loud noises and is afraid of dangerous stunts or situations. She's more into books and quiet places than people and social interactions.

Amun is next. He's loud and rambunctious around friends and other siblings but quiet around his twin sister, as she's not keen on loud noises. He prefers being surrounded by people and those he loves.

Delphinium was gifted to me by Red and I love them to bits. They enjoy the small flower shop that they run, carrying on the family business, and is a diehard believer in fairies. They run the flower shop in hopes of one day meeting their very fairy friend.

Gladiolus (or just Gladi for short) is a selectively mute boy who helps his sibling Delph in running the flower shop. They've learned how to communicate nonverbally to each other to get things done.
Last edited by D.Va Online on Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Always remember: Never accept the world as it appears to be. Dare to see it for what it could be."

here only for closed species, if you have a problem with that, please leave it at the door.

kalons || kias

D.Va Online

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Graceymc96 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:32 am

Welcoming my new baby into the world, Macintosh "Mac" Ephesus! He's such a loved little kid, sixbane did amazing with the breeding and his parents Incarse and Ròuzhì are so ecstatic to introduce him and his sister shèngkāi who is owned by SilentMelody! He's a mischevious EdGy kal as a child but mellows out as he gets older, probably will be a modern agriculturalist when he's older. Maybe looking for buddies? Def looking for a pre-growth for him and an actual overdue growth for Carver! It doesn't matter on or off oekaki but I don't have much to pay, look through my pets and I'll give you mostly whatever and I have a few C$!

Discter - Wow good luck! I'm super excited to see the design of your future baby!!
iuno. - GL on trading and breeding, you have some really cute kals I wish I could offer for!
Hanzo. - awwww so cute! I wish I had a place for her in my world!
Graceymc96

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby illicit » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:34 am

marking this because i never have,
    i'm relatively new to the whole kalon thing but omg i'm obsessed. ;o;

smol brag as well, because i just finished this biohazard maned fox.
    the anticipation for an approval is terrifying.
    and here's his lil cuddy wife. <e

____________________ advertisement ____________________
    if anyone is looking for a kalon growth i may be willing to do it off-oekaki,
    prices would be cheap since i need examples for my art shop.

____________________ replies ____________________
    @Discter
    pm'd you about the little kit that needs to be grown. <3
    @Paints
    good luck with those trades, my pockets are empty ;o;
    @D.Va Online
    ohgosh that winged kit is s t u n n i n g *grabby hands*
Last edited by illicit on Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
────────────────────────────
my kals art shop deviantart
yo i'm oscar, i'm a hobby artist who dreams
of being a professional tattoo artist, i am
currently an apprentice at a shop.
on a temporary hiatus due to unforeseen circumstances.
sorry for the inconvenience this may cause.
↞click the fox to celebrate my birthday with me

"everything looks better when the sun goes down"
illicit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

*wheeze*

Postby sagrei. » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:36 am

monika is the only one you can't get with in ddlc?? it angers me so much hhhh

- announcements! -

i recently got back into ddlc and accquired a common myo, so i'm gonna make a monika kalon. i just need someone to design it! i can pay in c$, art, or da points!

- introductions! -

the absolutely amazing SilverPandorica has finished my merkalon, aigaios! he's the drowned god of my fantasy au, and kinda just sulks around his lavish palace underwater and drowns the occasional passing ship or two cause he got thrown out of the cool gods club

- relationships! -

all my kals are looking for friends and enemies! mariella and cassian are in a modern au, and juri, sakura, alia and athelstan are in a medieval fantasy au^^

sakura, cassian, mariella and aigaios are looking for mates!

- replies! -
illicit - he's so cute oml!!!! and his mate is so smol and fluffy i c a n ' t
gracymc96 - congrats on that adorable kit! good luck finding a pregrowth!
d.va online - gah, that first kit is actually dreamy ehhhh - i mean literally all of those kalons are amazing haha
paints - good luck trading kalons!
discter - good luck finding growths, and dang that's a lot of hms haha
iuno. - gl finding an ooc breeding and trade offers! i'd trade, but all my kals are too precious haha
hanzo. - good luck trading that gorgeous kalon!
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
hannah | pansexual| infp | libra

i make art, occasionally.

memelord | kalons | art shop | babusagi

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
sagrei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby howling dog » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:10 pm

oh hi wow I've never posted on here before

my name is Howling dog, and I am currently a non owner. However, I did just confirmation get on my uncommon myo I bought so I'm looking for someone to design it! I have a concept and a general idea design wise, but I am no where near skilled enough to pull it off lmao. I can pay in DA points(prob somewhere in the 700-1500 range but obviously that can be discussed) so please pm me if you'd be interested.

@D.Va Online aaah congrats on all the new kalons! Colomar is like beyond beautiful???
@Aporia. SilverPandorica did a great job on Aigaios, and good luck finding relationships for your kalons!
@illicit umm that kalon is amazing? Maned wolves are one of my favorite animals, and he is just,,, really cool. Also good luck with the growths!
@Graceymc96 wow sixbane did such a good job on him! Congrats on the new baby!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
my name is howling dog but you can call me howl

i go to literally one of the hardest schools in the country
plz be patient with me

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
howling dog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kenn » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:58 pm

Brooo I havent been here in forever!! Gonna do a super quick stream to get warmed up on kalons again! Go my laptop fixed and all but several months can wear yah down!

https://join.me/purpleflower2812

@howling dog, ahh congrats on getting an myo and welcome to the community!
@apporia, oo goodluck with that myo! also love the merkal, beautiful tadpole kid
@illicit, ah I adore maned foxes love the cute babe!
@D.Va, omg I adore that winged kid, Red did such a nice job!!
@Paints, gl trading dear!
Kenn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [New Poll]

Postby quarz » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:59 pm

My YCHs didn't get many bids and now 4 out of the six (1, 2, 3, and 5, specifically) are PWYWs with a minimum payment of the original SBs! I can totally edit them to be kalons if you want to buy one of your kal, and I'm also wondering if anyone would want me to make kalon-specific ones?

I'm still lookin for ooc breedings for Apollo, Satya, Pierre or Cierra! I'm OK with 3-way breedings as long as one of us owns the third partner~ I'm not on cooldown but i can wait!

Their edits are as follows:
APOLLO
Non-rarity: sclera
Standard: shine, teeth, claws
Common: hair, tail, longer fur, back mane
Uncommon: ear
SATYA
Standard: Hair, Shine
Common: Custom Tail
Uncommon: Short Fur, Custom Ears, Custom Tongue
Rare: Extra Eyes, Halo, Missing Leg, Two Tails, Horns, Glow, Colored Blood
PIERRE
Common: Hair, Tail, Longer Fur (Legs)
Uncommon: Ears
CIERRA
Standard: Hair, Shine

Replies below:
@hanzo. : Good luck finding trades, and with your ovw comp placements! I know how hell it can be at the start of a season lol
@iuno. : Good luck with offers, for both trades and breedings!
@Discter : Best of luck finding an artist for your hm custom!
@Paints : Good luck with trades! Maybe if you're lucky you'll find something you'll trade multiple kals for, to cut down on the cooldown time lol
@D.Va Online : aa i love all your kals!! also, the world could always use more overwatch kals hahah
@Graceymc96 : Congrats on the babe, he's cool-lookin'! I like his circuitry-ish markings, I'm a sucker for that kind of stuff ^^;
@illicit : woah that MYO looks AMAZING! Best of luck with getting approval!
@aporia. : I've never watched a playthrough of/played ddlc, so to my knowledge all the girls in that are named monika, so I can't help you there much as I'd like to nwn; otherwise best of luck finding relationships/mates!
@howling dog : I might be able to do your MYO! I'll PM you about it~
@Kenn : Have fun with your stream!!
x

"i'm about as high-functioning as a horse."
My komos linked here! ==>
marshal / he him / living trashbag
quarz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pandora's Box » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:16 pm

New year, new post c: oof

Art
Ordering Art:
Looking for art for my kalons, as well as other characters. Since I have not updated my toyhou.se with my kalons yet, please look for the links to them below. For my other characters (at least the ones Id like art for), my toyhou.se is linked in my signature.
Im willing to pay in pets, art, fr currency, or even other characters. Pm me c:

Making Art:
my deviantart. currently only doing headshots/busts. just 5c$ a piece.
No humans ples. Thanks c: I did a kalon myo concept sketch, but id only be willing to do them traditionally. Im honestly just bored and need some inspiration ^^' im also looking for practice so my art can improve this year. so yee

Growths and Relationships:
I need growths for both Bonnie and Roxanne. Both are overdue. Willing to pay in pets, art, characters, and fr currency. Im only gonna be picky with roxanne at this point. just send me examples as well as prices and ill get back to you asap. Id really like to get these guys grown.

Im also looking for relationships for all my kalons. The two above, and Felicia. Felicia is bi, and has her personality on her page. She is looking for a romantic partner, friends, and enemies (shes in a modern AU). Roxanne is pan, and only looking for a crush, friends, and enemies (shes in a 50's AU cause someone said she reminded them of the 50's and I was like, oooooo). Bonnie is heterosexual and looking for shipmates, friends, enemies, and romantic interests (shes in a pirate AU).

Chat
I just realized that all of my kalons are female. And my myo is progress will probably be female as well xD howwwwwwwwww lol Also, happy late new year guys!! Im hoping to get a punk kalon sometime soon as well c: I might buy an myo??? but im so brokeeeeeee lol I need to save up DA points so if you order art and want to tip, there is a donation pool on my DA page. thanks guys c: (I know my comms arent for DA points, but im still trying xD) I also might be looking for someone to do my myo if the current artist doesnt work out ^^'

Replies:
@kenn I hope the stream went well c:
@howlingdog Good luck getting your myo done !! welcome to the kalon community <3 If you have any questions, feel free to pm me (or a mod of course ^^')
@aporia. such a lovely kal c: I love your idea for him !! good luck getting relationships and such
@illicit. that backmane is absolutely gorgeous !! <3
Im gonna take some time to work on some person/relaxing stuff art wise. If I owe you anything you'll get it by the 21st-22nd <3
Pandora's Box

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me