Kalon Fanclub V.3 [CLOSED]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Kalontines Day is coming up! Do your Kalons have sweethearts?

Yes!
27%
No, and they're happy!
13%
No, but they want one!
26%
-waggles eyebrows-
34%

Total votes : 340

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [New Year's Poll]

Postby deoxyribonucleic » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:51 pm

hello hello!!

i'll start off by introducing my design my myo contest. it's song based (homecoming by green day) and you could win up to an uncommon kalon myo!!

new introduction! my blueberry munch boy.
    his name is leo but i'm debating on changing it.
    i'd appreciate any ideas!!
    hes a lil guy who works at a place like sky high/sky zone or whatever, cause he loves kids and single dads (;
    hes open for relationships of any sort!!

@G1 Sunstreaker
    you have such good children i am crying
    @ignominyy
    hmm i might have someone? but i don't get off cd for a while since i have planned breedings, rip.
    @carotid
    good luck getting a kalon ! i'm thinking about hosting a readopt so watch out for that
    @MrBoodle
    qt,,, congrats on the kal
moonwalkin'
noelle | she/her
───── ♤ ─────
you, too, deserve love
deoxyribonucleic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3

Postby capone. » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:57 am

i. cap talks
      happy new year yall !! here's to 2018 being better than 2017 yikes

ii. introductions
      hi @ raywood? i love you????
      UHM SO HOWDY YALL THIS IS KARMA n im in love,,,,, raywood gifted her to me and she's??? been one of my dream kals and im just,,,, still about to cry every time i look at her fhjdkfh
      she's a very quiet gal, a nursing major in new york ! she's a lesbian and dating my other newest gal remington and they're big opposites but it works because theyre so different but have a lot of love for each other<3

iii. art
      i got this lovely piece of solistine from derepsey @ dA

iv. trading
      really wanting to trade this kal! i'm looking for a common myo but honestly might take a standard at this point ;^;

v. replies
      @fab. -- gl friend !!! i hope you find a good trade and get some commissions too<33
      @g1 sunstreaker -- scott is !!! adorable omg,,, i also love your new myo ! congrats on all these lovely kals<3
      @ignominyy -- good luck finding a breeding partner !! i don't think any of my kals would really fit with her but i can't wait to see the kits
      @snowwwhisper -- i hope you find a good partner ! i'm waiting to grab a ticket right now, so maybe if you're open in the future i'll send you a pm :>

cap - he/him - adult
i love my fursona, bnha, and my bf more than life
and i think that’s neat
my kals - song of the week

blasty boy 💣 || song credit || icon credit x

capone.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:33 am

Code: Select all
 replies

@ capone. - ahh what a cutie! congrats on getting her<33 she sounds adorable
@ longview - a precious blueberry son!
@ fab. - I think I've found you on youtube before ;o; very nice meme by the way!

hello! it's been so long since I've actually posted with something other than trading stuff aahh

but I have some new kiddos to share

I recently got these two in a trade!

This gal is Adrian and she's a really sassy nurse that works at a children's hospital. She's known for often telling others off and arguing with most. Yet she can still turn around and be sweet and gentle with the kids she works with. She has a very warm heart and is very loyal to those she cares about, and can be very motherly to anyone.

This is Tara! She's someone who hides behind a shell of skittishness and is too scared to come out of her comfort zone and often looses chances to do things she'd really like due to it. She's dating my gal Ophelia and my tough kiddo is slowly working on helping build up her girlfriends confidence and helping her break out of her shell.

both are open for relationships (no romance for tara though)

icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rutilant » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:27 am

hello everyone!! i'm not as active as i'd like to be on this fanclub, or in general really, but lately it's been somewhat hard to connect to my kalons. i'll keep trying of course, but for right now i'll be taking offers on all of my beautiful kals.

i'll be ranking them in how hard they'll be able to get off of me, top is hardest, bottom is lowest. i'll only be accepting one offer at a time obviously n i haven't ever traded, so i'm not on cooldown. i'd prefer if you weren't either, but i'm willing to wait a little bit if i really like their design.

karma - it'd be great if the kal you're offering had one rare edit like she does, design matters most though - 2/3 breeding spots left
        talia - she'll be somewhat hard to get off of me, design matters - 2/3 breeding spots left
        unnamed - design matters, i really like this kal, not grown - 3/3 breeding spots left
        li-wei - design matters ofc - 3/3 breeding spots left
        faust - aw i love this lil guy, design matters - 2/3 breeding spots left
        dewi - unedited guy - 3/3 breeding spots left

i like all different kinds of designs and can easily fall in love with a kalon in no time and i don't really have like, an idea or preferred color palettes of what i'd like. so seriously, offer anything you wish!

feel free to offer several kalons for one of them & i'm not really looking for any myo tickets atm, so pre-made kalons would be preferred <3 kits are a-okay as well.

don't be afraid to pm me please!! i'll think about every offer - don't worry. <3

i'll be responding to everyone, but i'll be pretty picky with the top 3. sorry if i decline your offer!! and if i reply late, it's probably because i'm thinking about it :)

replies --
        @viixen - aw !! your new kalons are absolutely adorable. i especially love adrian's design and her hair is soo pretty omg <3
        @capone. - OH MY GOODNESS, look at that beautiful kalon. i'm seriously in love. karma is SUCH a cutie,, holy moly. congrats on getting her!! i've never seen her before but wow, she's really gorgeous.
        @longview - aw, your new kalon is absolutely adorable. i really, really like the color palette for him and their design is really cool as well!
        @**snowwhisper** - good luck finding someone to do a breeding with you!
        @carotid - oh hello!! i really do hope you get your first kalon soon because you seem like such a lovely person. i do hope you become active in the community again!
░░░
░░░
░░░
"you know i'd do anything for you,
right?"

...................................... "yeah,
...................................... i know!"
call me kit ! bi + nonbinary student
sec. edu + eng major
kit | he/they/it/xe | ©
░░░
░░░
░░░

rutilant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby christina. » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:45 am

@rutilant; goodluck on trading! you have a lot of beautiful kals <3
      @viixen; WOW! i love your two new kals! theyre colors are so gorgeous and the galaxy in their hair is just so amazing...congrats!
      @capone.; hope 2018 is good to you! and good luck on trades <3 i love your lil tiger kal so much aww
      @longview; your little boy is so cute! good luck on that contest!

hi everyone! its been awhile since i posted on here. i hope everyone had a wonderful new years and that 2018 is good to all of you! <33

to start off, im putting two of my kals up for trade!

agatha - tentative. can be grown on the 8th
      arya - has two slots and comes with art

if youre interested please send me a pm <3

im also putting this boy up for an ooc breeding c:

design matters mostly! im just looking for something thatll go good with him. im only interested in males since hes gay <3 im off cooldown on the 8th but i dont mind waiting a little longer if your cooldown isnt over yet! just send me a pm <33
sometimes it feels like i’ve got a war in my mind,
i wanna get off but i keep ridin’ the ride

bailey ♥ she/her ♥ my kalons
christina.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:51 am

-- ( arty talks !! )
hi there! i hope those who are being affected, like me, by the snowstorm are safe and
warm and i wish everyone had a happy new year!

-- ( approval search !! )
i am seeking approval on my new myo, who can be found here.

-- ( artist search !! )
i am looking for someone who can design my common/uncommon myos and apply edits! wait
is not too much of an issue, fortunately. payment would be in cs rare pets. c: please pm me with
samples of your previous work and possibly a starting price if you'd like to bargain.

-- ( replies !! )
@christina.; good luck finding trades and breeding offers! arya is a very pretty girl. <:
@rutilant; good luck trading those kals off! i love karma's hairstyle, so beautiful!
@viixen; wow, those kids are so cute. c: i love adrian's colors.
@capone.; ahh karma is one of my favorite kalons. c: her glasses are so cute.
@longview; good luck with your myo contest! i hope you get some good entries.
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [New Poll]

Postby cincil. » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:58 am

taking ooc breeding offers on all of my kalons !! i get off of breeding cd on the 5th

all my kals are here !!

i reply 2 everyone as soon as i can

last time i post this b4 i make a decision ;w;

[ if u are on cd im ok w waiting, just tell me when the cd ends !! ]

___
    Code: Select all
    artemis; -- ur new myo is so soft looking oml can i pet pls no bite
    christina. -- agatha is such a relaxing looking kiddo, might have 2 send a pm over
    rutilant -- i hope u find a nice trade that u decide on, ur kals are pretty !! 
Last edited by cincil. on Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
cincil.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:58 am

kiffell wrote:
im looking to trade most of my kals for possibly either a myo or other kalons!
my kalons can be found here

Im super interested in MYOS, and Simple designed, edited kals! I love natural colors as well
Please PM me if you want to trade!
Im tentative with Diana and Tenshi, but thats really it
Slots list:
Lasie: (I have a planned breeding with her) 2/3, soon to be 1/3
Oliver: 3/3, just was grown as well!
Milo: 1/3
Fuyu: 1/3
Checker: 3/3 has a growth waiting for approval
Maverick: i believe 3/3? Im not sure
Jack: 3/3, possibly revamping
Tenshi: 2/3
Diana: 3/3

Jenna is on hold! And Jasmine is not for trade for personal reasons

Im also taking C$ and pet commissions if anyone is interested ;v;!
My prices are pwyw, and i can basically do anything! The only thing i request is please no complex designs!
Examples are in my gallery, just shoot over a PM c:

Christina- GL on trades!!
rutilant- also gl on trades!
Viixen- congrats on the cuties!!
Capone- ahh also congrats to you as well! what a cutie!
Fab- ahh i REALLY want that myo but i dont think any of my kals are worth the myo pfff
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sapphirelion » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:56 am

I’m open to OOC and possibly IC breedings! I am currently off cooldown and would love for some new little kits!
If you are interested please pm me who you’d like to breed with and who you’d like to offer from yours :)
(Merkalons would be like an awesome plus but any are fine :D )

And I’m thinking about possibly getting some MYOs so I might have some other Kalons in the future c:

And as usual, I'm always open for more friends/relationships/etc for each of my kalons! (link to them are found in my sig) - even if you have posted here before also looking for these for your Kalons please message me! I don’t always see all the posts!

I especially like rping as of recently and would love to do more of those! It would need to be on CS though.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you all have a great rest of your day! c:

Replies;;
@ kiffell Your Kalons are so beautiful! I hope you get a bunch of offers <3
@ cincil. I hope you also get a bunch of offers! Your Kalons are also beautiful and I can’t wait to see the kits!
@ artemis; I wish you luck on finding an artist for your MYO!
ImageImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Greater love has no one than this,
than to l
ay down one's life for his friends
- John 15:13

info
my kals 🦑
kalon art shop
Diamond (kia)
other characters of mine
Art by me,gif by Meridiem, pixel by pangur.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ImageImageImageImage
sapphirelion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redhorizon » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:18 am

Introducing a few new kals as well as continuing with reintroductions!

First is my little boy, Bentley!

My sleepy, grumpy (sometimes), chubby little man! He owns a sweet shop and he spends most of the time in the corner eating all the candy he’s supposed to sell. He’s actually super sweet and loves kids, but he gets grumpy without sleep.

Next is Samantha (Samni) or Unit 6274!

She’s been one of my huge dreamies so I’m super excited to develop my ideas! She has dual personalities. Samantha/Samni is sweet and goofy and has big dreams. She’s slightly crazy, she sees and hears things. She talks to herself a lot too. Her other personality, Unit 6274, is a little crazier. She believes she’s a part of an alien species that only numbers rather than gives names. She’s very serious and arrogant, doesn’t understand jokes. She’s extremely literal and she doesn’t really get along with many. She’s brash and hot headed, tends to scare people off.

So now that my two new kals have been introduced, let’s get onto the reintroductions!

Ashton, a serial killer that hides it well. He’s fairly rude, but only to those he doesn’t know. He’s snarky and fun with his friends, The Gang, and spends a lot of time with them. They do a lot of stupid things together, and he usually points it out, but he does it anyways. Only The Gang knows about his... Murderous tendencies. They’ve all sworn to secrecy about it.

And that’s all I have time for atm, I’ll do more later!

@sapphirelion - Good luck!
@kiffell - Good luck trading!
@cincil. - Good luck with breeding!

Edit: I have a RARE GLOW EDIT ITEM up for trade offers! I have a couple ideas for it, but I figured I would look at offers first.
Last edited by redhorizon on Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes