Kalon Fanclub V.3 [CLOSED]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Kalontines Day is coming up! Do your Kalons have sweethearts?

Yes!
27%
No, and they're happy!
13%
No, but they want one!
26%
-waggles eyebrows-
34%

Total votes : 340

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [New Year's Poll]

Postby **Snowwhisper** » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:51 pm

**Snowwhisper** wrote:
Just stopping by to say that I'm would like to find an OOC (or Maybe ICC breeding in regarding Maeve) for one of my Kalons. They all have slots, so let me know, Designs will be the deciding factor, but edits are nice too! Please pm me, I'm not on cooldown and have plenty of free time to stalk the nursery thread.

My Kalons

Just reposting! ^^

@ •Ash Wolf• - Your art is super cute! If only I had money lol ^.^
@ K-9-Dog - Welcome to the community! <3
@pineapples - Will def be looking at your artshop! ^^
@steamplonk- bermuda is beautiful, I love her colors!! <33
ImageImage

ImageImage
Life doesn't hurt until you think about how much has changed,
Text text text text text text text
My kalons Fursona DA Credit
who you've lost along the way, and how much of it was your fault.
**Snowwhisper**

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [New Poll]

Postby PastelCupid » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:26 pm

Ciel Phantomhive. wrote:
Ciel Phantomhive. wrote:
Trading-
Hi everyone <3 i'm back looking at offers ;u; pearl i'm iffy as he was a gift <3
and my two kalsonas are off limits so i didn't make them public <3
here is the link and i hope to see all your wonderful offers!
also if you messaged me please send a message again <3
https://toyhou.se/StrawberryShortcake/c ... der:142704

@Snow: good luck with breeding offers <3
@Steam: good luck on relationships <3
@Carotid: congrats o:
@Juice: good luck with growths <3
@Ocean: Good luck with the growth o: such a pretty baby!
PastelCupid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✧ airplane. » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:29 pm

@K-9-Dog;; welcome to the community and congrats on getting your first kalon, they're so cute! if you ever have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM me, I'm on the kalon artists!
@oakhui;; cant wait to see the batch, hope youre having fun!
@Ash Wolf;; good luck getting commissions! you're style is really cute!

Streaming!
What's up, I'm back! I took a break from streaming earlier, and I'm back now, doing a transfer for my McHanzo kalons!

https://join.me/coyotevaquero

It's 1:30 AM for me, so hopefully some people will still be up to keep me company lol

---

Also, I'm selling my staff custom for December!
Looking for USD, but will also take points! Contact me on DA through the link, if you're interested!
[ Red he/they queer tired ]
artist + owner of kalons // firestarter#0687
too much coffee & not enough sleep ✦ an ding peak lord

"my king—!"

[ Kalons TH ] [ Adopts TH ]
x
x

✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:35 pm

hey guys!!

still just looking for someone to maybe grow my kids wh eeze;;

the ones needing growths are the two left kits
    i also have a rare horn item add on i may potentially be adding to one of them!

please pm me examples and what your prices would be (in any currency at all -- please i just want them grown;;)
    thank you!

p.s. they are also open for kit crushes (meaning just lil fleeting cutesy stuff, could maybe stick with them into adulthood once both kits are grown c:) and such uvu i love cute childhood romance tbh;
    lowell is kind of a little jerkface who doesn't have much of a filter and literally could break bones and would be mad because he couldn't do whatever stupid thing he did again. he's charming and a bit arrogant, of course, but hardly vain at all and actually quite easygoing overall. he's the top left kit and is bisexual.
    rita is the bottom left kit, and she's a sly little thing. she's very manipulative and sneaky, being a sorceress of sorts (really more of an enchanted demon than a witch or sorceress tbh, but this is all when she's an adult-- so for kit stuff just personality tbh) and very demanding and bossy. yet she's quite vain unlike her brother, and often uses her cuteness to aid in her manipulation tactics. she's also quite aggressive and loud-mouthed. she's bisexual with a preference for females!

@high noon have fun with the stream, and good luck selling your myo! <33 can't wait to see your mchanzo kids transfer c:
    @ciel good luck finding some good trades! i would totally offer if i had anyone i was willing to part with RIP;;
    @snow ooooh maeve is beautiful! i wish i could offer, but i'm not sure if any of mine would mesh well ;u; s obs but otherwise best of luck! they're all gorgeous<3
    @steam congrats on the new custom, i love the brown and green! and pierre is so frickin' adorable ;;
    @carotid GSFVKDJNFEJNF HOW G ORGEOUS that baby is so pretty!! i'm super jealous <33 congratulations on your first kalon, and welcome to the community! i'm not an active member really but i hope you fit in well with your new lil emi! c:
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aeryn » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:09 am

I'd like to introduce my newest kalon Robb made by littlelies!!
I'm so happy with him,, littlelies did such a good job ;;v;

Grownths wrote:I have 4 kits sitting on my storage waiting to be grown so i'm seeking for some grownths!!
Here's the deal, i'm more intrested on finding a grownth for Lyanna and Evelyn what i can offer in return
is all pets from this group but the advent ( you can ask for multilple )!! Flight rising and Furvilla currency. Pm me if you're intrested.

Readoptions wrote:Me and Dolly have some kits for readoption, you should check that out!!

Image Image

Relations wrote:All my single beans are open for romantic relations, most of them are on a medieval AU
i'd be very intrested in some headcannon but rp is fine too!
[ Single beans ]

Trading wrote:I'm still taking offers on my kalons with low connection, i'm looking for anyhting really.
I am not very intrested on Myos but feel free to offer anyway.
[ My kalons ]

Code: Select all
@true knight » Good luck finding grownths for your kiddos, they're adorable!!
@high noon » Best of luck selling your staff custom!!
@Ciel Phantomhive. » Good luck trading your kals,,Minty is absolutly adorable <33
@**Snowwhisper** »  Aw man all your kals are very lovely, i'm sure you'll have no problem finding a occ mate!!
@steamplonk » Good luck finding relations for your kiddos!!
@

━━━━━━━━━
SILENCE
━━━━━━━━━

SPEAKS
─── w h e n
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FAIL.❞
▬▬▬▬▬
┌───────────
hello i'm aeryn, i'm a digital
artist and i'm very active on
cs so feel free to pm me.

└───────────
ImageImageImageImageImage
Aeryn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deoxyribonucleic » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:56 am

happy friday my dudes

please help design my myo !! viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3692576

incredibly short post rip

@Aeryn;; hes so cute omg;; def gonna enter those readopts
    @true knight;; good luck on getting a growth
    @high noon;; good luck on selling!
    @Ciel Phantomhive.;; i'll take a look!!
moonwalkin'
noelle | she/her
───── ♤ ─────
you, too, deserve love
deoxyribonucleic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby notwearingsocks » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:32 am

hello folks ,,,, it's been a while since i've posted here yikes but uh h hh i have a sinus infection and can't breathe so if u haven't heard from me within two days it's bc i suffocated to death ,,,, but i've been listening to the new eminem album on repeat for the past like. five days. so i'm satisfied

growths !
    looking for a growth artist to grow these two babs !
    both are overdue because im a bad parent pls forgive me children ,,,, pm me to discuss prices !

introductions !
    ssshshhshhhhh i'll introduce those two kits after they're grown pls don't judge me
    i have ,,, somehow ,,,, acquired two new kals and. i'm just. i'm still screaming.
    this is jophiel ! i won him from takura's pm readopt and ,,, my son
    i'm looking to get him transferred to oekaki so please pm me with prices / examples if you'd be willing !
    he's a thief u h h ,,, good guy who might have the unfortunate habit of 'borrowing' people's things and never returning them. he lives in sort of a medieval/fantasy au ( think pirates of the caribbean ) and is pals with my pirate son fletcher ! jophiel would have a little stall at like an illegal market and sell the things he steals ! fletcher would bring him back little goodies all the time when he's coming into the kingdom after being out at sea for a while.
    > magic items are his favorite things to sell, as they go for much more than non-magical items
    > often trades his wares with witches for their magical items
    > has a fondness for cats ( he feeds them, and they gather around his stall in the market )
    > grew up in a poor household, and found that stealing was an excellent way to make money
    > has a brown thumb. he can't grow plants. don't let him near your garden
    > is friends with a lot of shady people tbh
    > really hard to make become friends with him though
    > great at reading people

AND THIS IS MY LIL BABIE WHO I DON'T HAVE A NAME FOR YET BUT U CAN HELP ME PICK ONE HERE harvey just a reminder i love u lots xoxoxo

replies !
    @longview good luck getting yr myo done !
    @aeryn; i lov ,,, that kal ,,,, what a cutie
    @true knight good luck getting growths !
    @high noon i hope ur stream went well ,,,, i was asleep by then lmao
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlive or die trying.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┌────────────────┐

haleigh [ she/her ] / north carolina / adult

ravenclaw / dog groomer / writer / explorer

links !
my kalons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx└────────────────┘
notwearingsocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3

Postby Chippitty » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:34 am

@longview - good luck with the competition!
@Aeryn; - Robb looks so cool, congrats! Good luck with the readopts, trades, and growths also!
@true knight - pretty bbys! Good luck with growths!
@high noon - aw! I missed it, hope it was fun!

it's late, I'm bored, I just finished watching another DDLC animation meme, and I was I N S P I R E D! So I made a gif of my precious bby boy! He likes being pretty so he crossdresses, but he's not trans, he's cismale tho. I would warn with kinda spooky, but it just looks weird.... I TRIED TO BE LIKE DDLC OKAYY (:(((( but just in case it is /scary/ to some I'm just gonna link it, tysm!
LINK HERE IF UR READY FOR A LAZY QUICK WEIRD GIF
Chippitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zoocyte » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:51 am

@Lyrics ew look a nerd :[ go to sleep :[ (adeo is a beautiful man -okay hand-) u and ur anime girls....
@scarlet_wolf good luck getting growths for those kiddies, they're both so darn good?? first one is a soft fluffy marshmallow, and second is a rlly cool techno kid,, also, dude. a onceler kalon. hot diggity dang. good luck getting him an oekaki transfer! also, voted ophelia for the name for the last kit, it suits her really well. her blue eyes pop really well with the browns!
@longview good luck with the myo comp, i think it's a really cool idea to have a myo designed after a song!
@Aeryn; littlelies did a fantastic job on robb (haha rhyming words). good luck getting your kits grown, I'll see about checking out those readopts! I love the second one's black paws, they're like lil socks. and good luck with trade offers as well!

this beauty, ikali-llruaru (or simply ikali), originates from a merkal tribe that lives on a fairly remote island. captured by sailors who happened upon the island, she was sold off to a travelling circus as an oddity, where she was kept captive and forced to perform for the crowds. while she was there, she befriended a couple of the other performers that worked there, including the dancer narcisa, a former princess from a distant kingdom that has since been conquered by invading armies. they eventually escape together and now are for the moment, wanderers.

ikali is open for relationships! she's set in a medievel/fantasy AU. i'm mostly looking for either fellow performers in the circus or maybe fleeting friendships she managed to make with kals when the circus happened to come by their area - although if you have other ideas with how she managed to meet them, feel free to hit me with 'em!
i'm potentially open to kit crushes, however once her growth is finished, i plan on her possibly becoming mates with my kal, narcisa, so if their romance goes beyond a crush, they'd have to be in a poly relationship w/ the two of them.

just a quick repost before I hit the hay, have a wonderful night/day ahead of you!
comms
hello, call me koga or zoo!
arcanthera adoptsmy arcanthera storageoff-oekaki gallery
zoocyte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redhorizon » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:47 am

I’m back with more reintroductions!

Mozart - Single and ready to mingle - Violinist

Oz is a huge romantic, the kind of guy to flirt endlessly. He's sweet and flirtatious, a big gentleman. He plays the violin professionally, as well as a little bit of piano. He writes a lot of music and he spends the majority of his time when he's not flirting with some girl practicing.

Samuel - Single - Professional couch potato

Sam isn't the brightest crayon in the box. He's sweet and he tries, but often things just go right over his head. He's innocent and has a big heart, but he's teased endlessly. He tries his hardest to fit in, but he's always been an oddball. He's pretty awkward around others unless he's comfortable with them. He has a bad stutter and he never hears the end of it. He really just wants someone to love, but he can never seem to find anyone willing to stick by him.

Pluto - Single - Nurse (Looking for a growth, she's an adult in her story!)

Pluto is a goofy, giggly nurse at a children's hospital. She spends most of her time running from room to room to tell stories or cheer kits up. She has a lot of tricks up her sleeve to calm down the more feisty kits and she loves to tell wild stories. She often grows really attached to the kits and gets teary when she has to say goodbye. She's the go-to for blood draws, the other nurses joke and say that she has magical abilities to calm kits down. She's great at her job and loves every second of it. When she isn't at work, she's at home cooking, singing, or dancing.

Alrighty, that's all for now, my hands are cramping from typing rip. Sam and Oz are looking for love and Pluto's looking for some friends!

Still taking trade offers on my rare glow edit item!! I'll take other rare items or multiple lower rarity items! A munchkin item would be an auto.

@saccharin - Aww she's a cutie! Good luck with relationships!
@Lyrics - Ahh that's great xD
@scarlet_wolf - Good luck!
@Aeryn; - Congrats on the new kalon and good luck with growths!

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes