Kalon Fanclub V.3 [CLOSED]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Kalontines Day is coming up! Do your Kalons have sweethearts?

Yes!
27%
No, and they're happy!
13%
No, but they want one!
26%
-waggles eyebrows-
34%

Total votes : 340

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3

Postby deoxyribonucleic » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:25 am

yo yo yo, lately i've been thinking about making a pokemon kal?? hmm idk what do u guys think lmao it'd probably be based off ampharos because ampharos is the Best

please join my myo contest !! if you already looked at it, there's huge updates!! viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3692576

anyways, i already introduced him but here's marco !! he needs relationships <3 no breeding though as i've got enough planned already

@Bailey-Boo
    wish i had kits haha but getting a breeding slot is difficult

@aporia
    man i have an uncommon myo but i have strong plans for them but your kid is gorgeous?? hfdsjkfh

@saccharin
    those are both gorgeous

@Sentimental_Android
    welcome my dude!! nice to see you here

@Checkinder
    i love that kit's halo?? so much??

i gotta clean my room before noon est or my mom will stab me so i should probably get to work--
moonwalkin'
noelle | she/her
───── ♤ ─────
you, too, deserve love
deoxyribonucleic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _silentsiren_ » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:13 am

i. replies
      @aporia. - Those Kalons are beautiful!! Congrats on the beautiful kit : ' )

@Bailey-Boo - Good luck finding that MYO!! - They're hard to come by but I'm sure you'll get one!

@longview - I would LOVE to see Pokemon Kals, that would be so awesome!! : )

ii. seeking
      So, I'm looking for someone to transfer my baby girl, Anna, onto official Kalon lines! I have a few edits I want applied so it'll be a bit more difficult. She's super easy but I can pay with 125 DA Points, some list pets, or even some art! I have her growth done which you can reference from, but I really would love them to be on oekaki lines. I'm looking for someone who's good with ear edits, hair edits, and shine edits as those are what I'm looking for.

If you can offer your services shoot me a PM with examples of your Kalon designs, and I'll get back to you and we can discuss pricing.

iii. trading
      - found someone - thank you all for your lovely offers! -

iv. self-promo
      So, I'm having a free MYO design raffle and it ends in 5 days! Please be sure to snag an entry as it's free and I take any rarity!
      : )

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=3677018

Please read the very few and basic rules to help keep it going!

- Thank you for reading!
Last edited by _silentsiren_ on Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
_silentsiren_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [New Poll]

Postby elio. » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:49 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ replies ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
- _silentsiren_ - hope you get anna a nice transfer!
- longview - marco is amazing?! and a pokemon kal sounds super cool !
- Bailey-Boo - hope you get that rare myo and that rp looks amazing !

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ trading ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I have just lost connection with a lot of my kals so I've decided to try and
get them a new loving home! My uft kals.
I'm on cooldown until like January 17th

I have a soft spot for cotton candy pastels and natural designs with
pastel accents !! Also, I adore munchkins //weeps

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ art shop ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hey!! I and a couple of buddies decided to open up a joint art shop
come check us out over at the fruit stand.
we'd love some commissions!!
pineapple corner now takes kalon myo customs!! (aka me)
elio.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theexileofkiem » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:29 am

Hey guys! Just won my first kal, I drew some art of him that is in my siggy.<3

Any open RP's out there that I can join with him? NOTE: he is a kit and he is a treasure hunter/adventurer.

EDIT: Looking for relationships (friends/enemies) for Artemis.

@poland0202 cute kit! Maybe a name like Shimmer? Gossamer? Silk?
@-History- Artemis could be friends with Gon if you like? That new kit of your is very cute.<3
@christina. Love the big lesbean! Maybe we could rp? Sending a pm.~
@Fearnoon That kit is GORGEOUS ahh
Last edited by theexileofkiem on Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
my kalons|my lux lacerti

I'm an artist for Lux
---
they|pagan|taken

theexileofkiem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .paris. » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:44 am

--introductions--
hello friends! due to the AMAZING generosity of Bailey-Boo and Doktor Monty, i now have two new friends to introduce!!

first up is guinevere, my tiny nerdy neat-freak teen! she loves reading, cleaning, and rules and i love her so much. she is open for any kind of relationship! for now i am enjoying her kit lines, although i will soon be looking for growths bc she is ready.

next up is my happy animal loving boy emory, who loves music and animals and happiness. he has 1/3 breeding slots left, and he is definitely looking for any kind of relationship!

if youre interested in making a relationship for these kals or want to know more, feel free to pm me or see the link on my sig!

--moodboard shop--
in addition to my new kals id figure id promote my moodboard shop here! i'm pretty negotiable on prices, i honestly just enjoy making them, so if you want to check it out!

--replies--
@_silentsiren_ - good luck on trading your boy! he's so pretty and i hope you find him a good home <33
@longview - that kal is gorgeous!! good luck on finding relationships!
@Bailey-Boo - aaaa im still so happy about emory, he is so sweet and precious and im so excited im eternally grateful
@sentimental-android - i'm in love with your myo and your art, she's GORGEOUS !!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxsig art by bloodiath! <3

i'm not a person, i'm a chicken who escaped the slaughterhouse and stole a wig from party city and is just trying to get by

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
flameclan
my kals

.paris.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caelus » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:53 am

(reposted because I forgot to post the actual thread before I posted this WHOOPS)
Hey there friends! I don't think I've literally ever posted here before but because I was bored and have no impulse control I've decided to raffle off some common MYO slots.
This raffle is for everyone to participate in! Feel free to spread the word. :>
link

@.paris. Emory looks so soft??? I love his lil purple accents too oh my gosh he's precious ....
@_silentsiren_ Good luck with your trades and transfers, and I hope your raffle goes well!
@longview - WOW MARCO IS?? GORGEOUS OMl..... Those pastel highlights are so niiiiice! Good luck getting relationships!
@aporia. - Good luck with your trades! Illyana is beautiful ;_;
Caelus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shibeboi » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:24 am

Hello, hope everyone is doing great!!
So I'm in the process of buying a standard myo, and have no clue what to do with it. So instead of hiring someone, I'm thinking of doing a Design my myo contest! I'd of course have a reward. I could either do one big winner that wins 300 total points or a first place that gets 200 points and a second that gets 100. Either way, anyone who enters a design would get a participation prize of a few uncommons/rares and some art if you like? You can tell me what you think via this [url]poll I created[/url].

Decided not to, I don't think the rewards were high enough and it would take too much time for a measly standard myo. But if anyone would like to do it for 300 points and some uncommons hmu!! I'd like to see examples <33

@dtsuga how generous of you!!! Thanks for doing this!!
@.paris. guinevere is super cute!! I love the ears oml
@theexileofkiem congrats on your first kal!! Welcome to the community!!
Last edited by shibeboi on Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
shibeboi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby riddlestyx » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:11 am

───────────────────────────── advertisement ! ──────────────
      so,, this one is a bit of a stretch but i'mma try my luck anyway!
      i'm looking to trade my 2 legendary trait MYO + 2 of my unlimited rare trait MYOs. i'm only looking for a 3-4 legendary trait MYO in return! please message me for further details if you're interested ^^
    ───────────────────────────── replies ! ───────────────────

@ shibeboi -- good luck with your MYO contest if you decide to go through with it! i think it's a good idea, the only word of advice i have is to maybe bump up the prizes just a bit? ^^; more people would probably enter then!
      @ .paris. -- congrats on the new kalons! that kit is so precious aa
      @ theexileofkiem -- omg congrats on the new kalon!! those kiddos were so cute, and your art of him is precious <3
      @ pineapples -- good luck finding trades! you have some cute kals :>
      @ _silentsiren_ -- oh gosh anna is adorable, hope you find someone to put some edits on her!
      @ longview -- HECK that kalon looks cool! i love the kite sm fgnfng
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Image Image Image
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

| no longer active here |
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xImage
riddlestyx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [New Poll]

Postby doktor monty » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:12 am

this Kal is open for trade offers! I like browns and dark colors, but I'll look at anything <3 :?
possibly this guy, I've never truly been able to connect to him, as much as I love his colors and design. Feel free to offer for him as well
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3262955
Edit2: hecc also this lil dude that I never use
viewtopic.php?t=3241489
If you've offered for them before feel free to send another message tbh

breeding offers, and relationships are open as well

xx I'm also really trying to look for mates (for those who don't have one already) and more stories for my kalons, they need some more love!
I prefer people who have highly developed kalons, either in their head or written down

My full kalon page is here, to those who'd like to look it over
https://across-the-sea.weebly.com
Code: Select all
@ shibeboi I wish I could help! I'm a bit tied up with school right now, but maybe I'll enter
@ dtsuga oof maybe I'll enter, I'm not sure
@ .Paris.  YESS hope you enjoy Guinevere! I'm glad you got Emory as well, he's adorable???
@theexileofkiem yes :0! I'm so excited for you if he's based in the medieval world then hmu ;)
Last edited by doktor monty on Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
                ✦ { dok/stephvthey/he/any occasionally online } ✦
              Howdy! I'm on here as often as I have the energy for it, so everything might be a little delayed with me! Feel free to check out my semi/open adopts, and if you're feeling adventurous click my dragoncave eggs too- my children thank you. Have a great day <3
doktor monty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coco Bunny » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:15 am

So, I was recently gifted my second ever kalon by Individuality!! I just wanted to introduce him~ His name is Kiowa, and he's from an ancient tribe of kalons with various little powers! I'm really happy to have him, and I'm open for friendships and whatnot for him and Jack! Just PM me~

replies:
@Doktor Monty; Good luck with your trading and kalon relationships!
@riddlestyx; I wish you luck with the trade!
@dtsuga; That's really nice of you to do that raffle!
Coco Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me