Kalon Fanclub V.3 [CLOSED]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Kalontines Day is coming up! Do your Kalons have sweethearts?

Yes!
27%
No, and they're happy!
13%
No, but they want one!
26%
-waggles eyebrows-
34%

Total votes : 340

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3

Postby shishou » Wed May 31, 2017 5:46 am

Code: Select all
@paigeythecatlady good luck finding relationships for Raine !
@fawnpi those are really cute art and really cute kalons and i just ??? ur kals are so presh
@naumachy aaa cute kid !! good luck getting offers
@areater good luck find a growth for him !

-- important things in bold if youre in a rush --
alright so im pretty its either gonna be me or my laptop thats gonna explode rip
id like to introduce a new member to my kalon fam !! meet unnamed kit :'))
i need some names for him tbh i have luca, russ, and ezekiel in my mind his personality is gonna be that clingy kid at school who
cries too much. he came from maka and glenn's breeding and has a sibling owned by curious ! i really love him like a lot ??? aaa
please suggest names if youre kind ,,

like pretty much everyone else im looking to earn a few points !
my da is here and I would honestly love you if you'd even bother checking it our or even donating a single point !
+ if anyone is confused its me ActualCannibalShia but ive decided to rebrand from being the loser meme to a nice aesthetic kid c:

im also entertaining ooc breeding offers for internet here, his mate's owner, alphaistic is pretty inactive but i really love the
ship so i cannot part with it :c it will be ic on my side since i want cyber to have a lil sibling she can teach and stuff to develop her
even more !
pm me with offers ! i mostly care about design but i like hair/tail/fur edits c:
^ repost

yoo new thread !!
if i eated soap. i dont eat it bc i did. no i didnt 😝😝😝
shishou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovestruck » Wed May 31, 2017 5:46 am

Commissions/Donations!
    Hello there everybody! I have commissions open. It's pretty much pay what you want, for da points. I'd like to get either an uncommon or one rare unlimited under MYO for my birthday! However, I only have 200 points. Anyways, PM me if you're interested, and I'll give you some examples of mine and we can discuss prices!
    Donations are SUPER appreciated! Just click here!

Doing Growths/Transfers!
    Since I need da points (as stated above), I'm also doing growths and transfers. I have experience and examples, but will only take on those that I believe I can execute well and have you super satisfied with the results. PM me with a ref and hexes/list of edits and what you'd be willing to pay!
    Again, points donations here are super appreciated, even if it's just a point or two it helps!

Critiques Wanted!
    I'd love critiques and comments on all of my artist entries! Here's my most recent one, a munchkin piebald deer!
    [clicky]

@rissen- okie den
    @paigeythecatlady- I'll check her out!
    @fawnpi- wowwwwww I don't probably because I took a long break from cs though! Pershephone is honestly a dream kal <3 I'll try and remember to send over relationships
    @mimibitz- yes v fresh
    @everyone- wow kalons feels old now??v3 already!!

lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CSMintCat » Wed May 31, 2017 5:52 am

yenneii wrote:
Hey guys!!
With the summer event just around the corner, we figured we'd give the community a little bit of a teaser as to what'll be happening throughout the month of June!
A couple staff members and I set up an ASK.fm for spme of the NPC's in hopes to make the event a more interactive experience! Feel free to go start asking questions right now if you'd like!!

The characters on the ASK.fm are here!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/13-q ... sp=sharing

New threaddddd!
I'm looking for friends and opinions on names for my new kiddo!
For names, I'm in between Fernweh, Halcyon, and Pyrrhus.
(His brother is called Hugo!)

I'm also looking for someone to help make my MYO!
I can pay in some points/maybe USD, art, and CS/other site stuff!
The MYO has really intense hair/a decent amount of edits, though...?
If interested, please PM me with prices and examples! ;;

@eggshells:
    Congrats on your new kiddo!
    I like the name Lucas!
    He's really cute huhuhu.
@fawnpi:
    RIP Shii, Persephone is such a dear (deer) aaa.
    Can I just.
    Shove Cody at her again lmao they can be SaR buddies together.
@naumachy:
    Aaack good luck finding offers!
    That kid is lovely skdjfhaksdfh but I have.
    Literally nothing to give RIP.

Status wrote:Not v active these days.
Not really replying to trades/messages; send at own risk.
Please remind me if you've messaged me + it's important.
Looking for a Feb. 9th swap!
CSMintCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nines » Wed May 31, 2017 5:53 am

@eggshells good luck with getting a breeding for that kid, he's precious <3

Mark!
Nines

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocoa » Wed May 31, 2017 5:54 am

Yay new thread !! :O just saying but I'm always looking for relations for my kals, some info is on the my characters link in my sig!

@diamondfox: nice coding there XD GL finding commissions!
@eggshells; bro internet looks so cool.. GL finding a mate for them!
@fawnpi: I totally love Perspherone's character!! So cool :o GL finding relations !! Maybe I can offer if I get a more wildlife kal anytime soon
cocoa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wileyfangs » Wed May 31, 2017 5:58 am

@PaigeyTheCatLady: Ah good luck finding relationships!
    @fawnpi: Good luck finding friends for your reacue babe. I'd offer but idk if I have any that would fit into your plot/setting
    @naumachy: Good luck trading that babe they're precious ; w;

Heyo just lookin for relationships with any of these kals here. If they have an (*) on the list next to theor name they are taken romantically. Friendship/ Enemies all that good stuff are still open. If interested pm me.

Also looking for an ooc breeding with Bear

If interested hmu via pm
Wileyfangs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jello » Wed May 31, 2017 6:06 am

just a mark!!
I can't believe we made it to v.3 :,0!!
@wileyfangs - good luck finding an ooc! bear is so fluffy, I love the name!
@colour54 - good luck with relationships!!
@csmintcat - I can't wait for the evENT AA
jello

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Wed May 31, 2017 6:06 am

Replies ;;

@ fawnpi|| Persephone is adorable
@ naumachy|| I may throw this kid at you and see if you'd connect to her
@ Areater|| Good luck getting Ambrose grown

putting this kid up for trade offers
mainly seeking a myo slot with one uncommon edit would be an auto
or a common myo, that way i just need to buy the uncommon edit
but i'll look at other kalons too c:

Also speaking of MYO's!

This is my first time doing something like this so bare with me okay?

I am doing MYO's for people for dA points! I'll be fairly cheap.
Please read everything!

First, here are a few examples of what I can do (mostly simple stuff, so if you'd want an overly complex design I'm probably not the best option<3)
x
x
x
x
x

The price will depend on how many edits you want done/ how easy/ hard they are for me to do.
Something that I'd find super easy would be around 30-40? Medium would be 50-60? And hard would be around 70-100?
We'll discuss it! And I'm willing to haggle ;v;

Special deal!
If you give me 150-200 points I'll do the MYO and draw a headshot of it for you, with shading! Or a flat fullbody

icon art by SourdoughCrow on TH and gif by dogtoyz on TH

Neon - it/its [or any]
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby happysparrow » Wed May 31, 2017 6:07 am

@
@Wileyfangs Bear is lovely! I hope you find a good breeding partner to match! C:
@CSMintCat Your new kiddo is lovely!! Kalons based off of deer are absolutely amazing, and I think your kiddo might be a favorite! As for names, I think they all sound lovely - Fernweh is my personal favorite from the list, though! C:
@diamondfox I hope you get all the points and critique you need! I love how you format your posts, too - very orderly and neat, and incredibly aesthetically pleasing.

So, I wanted to drop by and introduce my two newest kids! (Still thinking of names for both, if anyone has ideas!)

The first I got less than an hour ago and am still gently screaming because this kid has been a lowkey dream since I drew them! He's part of my ghost hunting au, and is the one who mainly keeps Mercy out of trouble. He's sweet and a bit quiet, doesn't get into quarrels often yet gets s c a r y mad if you push him too far - think quiet, cold, send a shiver down your spine scary mad. 0:

Next is the kit I got from the Tuna x Halley breeding Koily. and I did! It's the bottom one, with the little constellations in his hair <3
happysparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kal fc v3 ( wOW )

Postby Guest » Wed May 31, 2017 6:09 am

@ diamondfox glgl w/ commissions ! happy early bday & i hope you'll be able to buy yrself a myo !! ; v ; / heck i'm on mobile right now so i can't look @ yr entry but oml ,, munchkin piebald deer ,, that sounds adorable aa-- also sorta off subject but i lov that lil beluga whale on yr post aha
      @ eggshells i lov yr username tbh but that's besides the point-- i rly like the name luca !! beau might be a neat name 4 him, but idk man i'm not too good w/ names aha ; also he is a gorgeous lil kiddo, protect him™ / aah lordy i've always adored internet, glgl w/ finding him a breeding partner, i'm sure his kits will be adorable aa
      @ naumachy o boy, that kit is real pretty ! i highkey adore their palette tbh ,, i'm sorry you've lost connection to them, but i hope you get some rly nice offers : > !!
      @ fawnpi persephone is gorgeous, n has such warm qualities to her ?? her personality is lovly ,, honesTLy what an Important Being™ ( also her halo design is so neat + creative !! i've never seen anything like it aa ) / weeps her & catherine r adorable 2gether oml
      @ paigeythecatlady raine is the lovely eeyore babe yeye :'0c ?? she's precious honestly, n i adore the insp for her design <3

just markin
      vv sorry i had 2 cut replies short, i'm on mobile n keep getting ninja'd so if i don't i'll be stuck in replying hell ( tm ) 4ever rIP
      but ily guys n i'm p proud we're @ v3 of the fc already !! i hope u all have a beautiful day 💖