Voltron: Legendary Defender » Fanclub V1

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ᐯOᒪTᖇOᑎ ᒪEGEᑎᗪᗩᖇY ᗪEᖴEᑎᗪEᖇ

Postby Azphen » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:31 am

@Coran

I know, right?! These last two seasons have been so plot-heavy, and it's really awesome to see the story developing as fast as it is! Have you watched season five yet?
    Just in case, if you're ever questioning some info, feel free to talk to me! I keep up with almost everything voltron-related, even on social media... I swear, my life isn't as sad as that made it sound. Also, we usually wait 7-14 days on Chickensmoothie after the latest season releases (depends on how active the topic is, how many people are caught up, etc.) before openly talking about it, but if you want to talk about it on here before that certain time ends like I do, just do [color=transparent ]text[ /color]
    (without the spaces, of course) to make your text show up like this:
      start
      Coran, Coran, the gorgeous man!
      end

That way, nobody can see it unless they deliberately highlight it! Once again, if you EVER need help or just have a simple question, don't be afraid to hit me up. ^^

ImageImage
xxxxxxxxcall me azphen, az, lance—xxxxxxxx
whatever you want.

he/him. i like collecting things
Azphen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alfor » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:48 pm

@ Sharpshooter - I actually just finished season 5! I'm super hyped for season 6 now.

Thank you so much for the tip! Its been a long time since I've actively participated in any clubs, so I'm quite rusty on things like preventing spoilers (I'll run my mouth for days when excited about anything at all)
Alfor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Parakeeto » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:20 am

Coran wrote:
    @ Sharpshooter - I actually just finished season 5! I'm super hyped for season 6 now.

Thank you so much for the tip! Its been a long time since I've actively participated in any clubs, so I'm quite rusty on things like preventing spoilers (I'll run my mouth for days when excited about anything at all)

Oooh! I too am hyped for season 6! I want more Krolia ):)
Parakeeto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alfor » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:28 pm

I hope they give quite a few characters more development, tbh. Even some of the characters that have been around since the beginning of the show seem to be a bit neglected in the character development aspect, but I can understand it being hard to juggle so many characters at once when you only have 22 minutes or so for an episode. Things started to get really fast-paced so the show has focused more on the plot itself lately. Technically you can still do both at the same time, but its harder than it sounds!
Alfor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Parakeeto » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:27 am

Coran wrote:
    I hope they give quite a few characters more development, tbh. Even some of the characters that have been around since the beginning of the show seem to be a bit neglected in the character development aspect, but I can understand it being hard to juggle so many characters at once when you only have 22 minutes or so for an episode. Things started to get really fast-paced so the show has focused more on the plot itself lately. Technically you can still do both at the same time, but its harder than it sounds!

I agree, the show does need a bit more character development. I'd like to see some more Hunk and Lance in this upcoming season. Lance has gotten a lot of screen time in season 5, but I kinda feel like it wasn't all that.. I dunno.. maybe productive is the word? I sure am seeing more of the leader side of Lance, but i'm not exactly satisfied with the direction that the season went in. It is a lot harder than I think, i'm sure. Not anyone can just throw together a story like this one. I definitely want some more Matt and Keith in season 6 as well. Those two didn't get a whole lot of screen time in the last season. There's a lot that us fans want to see out of the upcoming seasons, and I am extremely excited for what is to come!
Parakeeto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby T.o.m » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:22 pm

I'm so sorry if this type of post isn't allowed here but i need to know if there's any site where i can find Voltron to watch online.
I didn't have Netflix and i don't remember anymore where i use to watch, any help will be appreciated !! If you know any site dm me or just answer me here .
Thank you for readind this !

Image X Image
XXXXXT.o.mXXXXX
he/him
Taken
Multifandom
FNAF|WH|TADC|Hazbin Hotel

T.o.m

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mandalorian » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:38 pm

@joy alpha
    watchcartoononline works well, kisscartoon!
mandalorian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alfor » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:44 pm

@ Krolia - Agreed! I hope they focus on other main characters too, like Coran and Hunk and a few others. It'd be nice to get more backstory for a lot of characters so we know their pasts and more about them in general.

@ Joy - kimcartoon works if you want HQ episodes, they have all 5 seasons on their site. They also don't harass you about adblock!
Alfor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby T.o.m » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:45 pm

@d,va
@Coran
Thank you so much <3

Image X Image
XXXXXT.o.mXXXXX
he/him
Taken
Multifandom
FNAF|WH|TADC|Hazbin Hotel

T.o.m

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alfor » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:46 pm

No problem! I used kimcartoon to catch up on the entire thing... I may or may not have binged it in the span of a week or two no regrets
Alfor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me