Voltron: Legendary Defender » Fanclub V1

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ᐯOᒪTᖇOᑎ ᒪEGEᑎᗪᗩᖇY ᗪEᖴEᑎᗪEᖇ

Postby Amethyst The Gem » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:59 am

@Silver

I agree with you. As cool as it would be to have a trans/non-binary character on the show, Pidge is not one of them. It does make me feel a little agitated when I see people use gender-neutral pronouns for Pidge, simply because of the fact that it is cleared stated that Pidge is female, both by other characters, and Pidge herself.

I do not hate any ship myself, except any involving Shiro and the other Paladins, for obvious reasons. Other than that, bring on the ships. My personal faves are PidgexHunk (whatever you'd call it) Shallura (low-key, maybe more a platonic, best friends kind of ship), and HunkxShay. I'm not particularly fond of ships like PidgexKeith, but I don't hate it.

And I certainly don't believe that anyone should threaten others over fictional characters. that's just taking things way too far. I've seen it happen before as well, (Steven Universe anyone?) And it's not pretty.

Anyhoo, that's my two cents. Happy B-day my adorable space chef child.
Amethyst The Gem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:56 am

Amethyst The Gem wrote:@Silver

I agree with you. As cool as it would be to have a trans/non-binary character on the show, Pidge is not one of them. It does make me feel a little agitated when I see people use gender-neutral pronouns for Pidge, simply because of the fact that it is cleared stated that Pidge is female, both by other characters, and Pidge herself.

I do not hate any ship myself, except any involving Shiro and the other Paladins, for obvious reasons. Other than that, bring on the ships. My personal faves are PidgexHunk (whatever you'd call it) Shallura (low-key, maybe more a platonic, best friends kind of ship), and HunkxShay. I'm not particularly fond of ships like PidgexKeith, but I don't hate it.

And I certainly don't believe that anyone should threaten others over fictional characters. that's just taking things way too far. I've seen it happen before as well, (Steven Universe anyone?) And it's not pretty.

yes yes yes I agree.
    also, shallura as is shay x allura or shiro x allura?

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦,
xxx𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

xxx
call me axel (she/they)
adopt a newbie
toyhouse
listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby denja » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:05 am

@axelandria
shiro x allura !

also, i couldn't agree more. it saddens me a bit, seeing some of the... cringier parts of the voltron fandom. it's a shame really, because it is a brilliant show and all.
denja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amethyst The Gem » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:38 am

@Alexandria

My apologies, ShiroxAllura.
Amethyst The Gem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noni Gailin Ayrenin~ » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:27 pm

*whispers*
So did anyone even see my dumb little fic?
Image -...-...-...-ImageImage922,931Image203Image-...-...-...-Image

My Dragon Cave Thread
_____________________________________________________________________________________
ImageImageImageImageImage
"....I wish it'd start rainin' money."
Websites to find me on: wrote:
Chicken Smoothie

Flight Rising
Eldemore
Beast Keeper
Wajas

**Lioden
Imagex 492 (M) Imagex 543 (S)
** Lioden is not linked as it is a 16+ Website, however I did still want to list it as something I'm on.

Noni Gailin Ayrenin~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VolcanicRaptor » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:23 pm

About the first thing it may sometimes just be people not wanting to give new people spoilers and refer to Pidge as she/her since it would give new person spoilers
VolcanicRaptor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 86Eternity » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:12 am

Noni Gailin Ayrenin~ wrote:
*whispers*
So did anyone even see my dumb little fic?

0.0 You wrote another one?! Ah I must go and read it. The last one I read was amazing!
Edit:: Awwwh I can go about the rest of my day in peace now, it sounds like just the thing the other paladins would try and do. Also I love the idea of Allura and Coran discovering Earth birthday traditions. :3

@denja
Thank you!
Last edited by 86Eternity on Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
You encounter a loud British man.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[Say hi]
[Not today]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

86Eternity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby denja » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:14 am

if anyones into podcasts, i recently dicovered the official voltron podcasts!
they feature the voice actors and they are pretty funny tbh

you can find them all here!
denja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Artistic Redhead » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:48 am

I agree 100% with everything you said. Also I just really want a Hunk centered episode where we learn more about him, his character/personality (other than being smart & liking food), his past, and maybe something about the yellow lion.
Artistic Redhead

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noni Gailin Ayrenin~ » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:50 am

So, I'm playing my Coran sim after ages of ignoring the game, and.... He's weirdly interested in my Hiccup sim. Hiccup has Astrid.

Coran needs the romances.
Do I build him someone, or let him figure it out on his own?
Image -...-...-...-ImageImage922,931Image203Image-...-...-...-Image

My Dragon Cave Thread
_____________________________________________________________________________________
ImageImageImageImageImage
"....I wish it'd start rainin' money."
Websites to find me on: wrote:
Chicken Smoothie

Flight Rising
Eldemore
Beast Keeper
Wajas

**Lioden
Imagex 492 (M) Imagex 543 (S)
** Lioden is not linked as it is a 16+ Website, however I did still want to list it as something I'm on.

Noni Gailin Ayrenin~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me