Voltron: Legendary Defender » Fanclub V1

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ᐯOᒪTᖇOᑎ ᒪEGEᑎᗪᗩᖇY ᗪEᖴEᑎᗪEᖇ

Postby Red Wagon » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:28 am

I sure hope we don't have another Kuron thing..because what if the black means clones? I hope not.. Maybe then Lance is the first to find out and goes to find the real one.

I'm hoping it just means that Pidge was captured and Lance saves/helps save her..idk.
now im scared

Also now I'm thinking we'll see Matt at the end of S7 or some time in S8 because everyone who was helping the team thinks they're dead..including Matt.. So this problem is likely going to be dealt with around those times IMO.
"The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start."
my signature is WIP
Red Wagon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:53 am

klance is canon king wrote:link to pic here (it's not even really spoilery no1 knows what it means we're all dying)

It's just still pictures so far, but the creator said there was a reason that keith and lance were taller than the other popsicles so... kick?

I'm sorry I just have to...
    those aren't popsicles those are called fREEZIES

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦,
xxx𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

xxx
call me axel (she/they)
adopt a newbie
toyhouse
listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chlorophyll » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:58 am

Hmm they kinda look like otter pops? I've never have/seen a "freezie" before so heck what do I know

Matt is definitely going to be around. I agree with what you think Red, that makes te nost sense.

It's almost 2 here on the west coast, literally a minute. Not sure who released the photo though so I can't run to check :/
𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----venn / veee / leafy | agenderflux | they / he
----inactive for the most part sorry!
----sometimes i miss oekaki too much tho
----------------------------------------------------
𝐢 '𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝!
--------------------♪ ♫ ♬ (flash warning) --------------------------------------
chlorophyll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mandalorian » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:42 am

Off topic, but important:
    Please do not share the leaks that have been out on Tumblr. Please do not mention or vague them, as it can give people anxiety. PM me if you want to know what it is.

Anyways! The guy said that the black ones surrounding Pidge are "grape flavoured" so I believe they're meant to be Galra. What we've got so far is that Pidge is captured by the Galra and others go to save her.
mandalorian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunRaes » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:32 pm

axelandria wrote:
    I'm sorry I just have to...
    those aren't popsicles those are called fREEZIES

T H A N K Y O U
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SunRaes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Naxa » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:57 pm

adashi wrote:
    Please do not share the leaks that have been out on Tumblr. Please do not mention or vague them, as it can give people anxiety. PM me if you want to know what it is.

Anyways! The guy said that the black ones surrounding Pidge are "grape flavoured" so I believe they're meant to be Galra. What we've got so far is that Pidge is captured by the Galra and others go to save her.

I don't have anxiety but those leaks are making me very nervous. Don't ask why plz they just are. :?
____________________I'm here to save you____________________
Naxa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby steve rogers. » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:59 pm

x-Spark-x wrote:
adashi wrote:

I don't have anxiety but those leaks are making me very nervous. Don't ask why plz they just are. :?

as someone with anxiety they are causing immense paranoia, so much that ive decided to mute the word Voltron on both Tumblr and twitter
text text text text text text text text text text
steve rogers.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rinovo » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:06 pm

We should start coding spoilers of any kind as transparent, due to the fact that some would like to go in blind

I have anxiety and a history of getting it over shows I like but IM STILL GONNA SEE HAHA

And honestly the popsicle thing is hilarious to me. I'd probably do that.
╔═════════════╗

They/Them.
Sapphic.
Emma kin.
Tired 24/7.
Gift.

╚═════════════╝

Rinovo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Endlessechoes » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:49 pm

Ah sorry if all the talk of spoilers is making anybody nervous! I'll start adding a spoiler thing so you guys know what I'm talking about is a leak and such. I'm dying as well so I understand <33

echo | she/her | ily
TOEW | stars | 🍃 |
adhd consumes me daily
send me a trade or else i kiss u
Endlessechoes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunRaes » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:31 pm

I completely understand that some people may be very anxious for the upcoming season, and I totally get it. However, I'm sure some people want to talk about the most recent spoilers, right? Would it be possible for those of you who want to discuss the spoilers to write in a clear font? This way, the text can only be read if intentionally highlighted, so that those who don't want to think about the spoilers don't have to see it. For example: (Highlight the text below)
-->THIS IS AN EXAMPLE <--
I know it may seem a bit over complicated, but just wanted to put this out there as an option!
Here's what the formatting would be:
Code: Select all
[b]SPOILERS[/b]
[color=transparent](Insert text here)[/color]

Again, this is just an option! ^^
Last edited by SunRaes on Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SunRaes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me