Pokemon GO! ▰ Fanclub

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Pokemon GO! ▰ Fanclub V1

Postby Puddin_Pie » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:18 am

Not sure if anyone else has noticed, but you can change your nickname more than once now in PoGo.

I accidental changed mine a while back and was able to change it again yesterday and the change button is still there.
Puddin_Pie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Bun » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:09 am

Oh haha yup I got him!!

He was easy to catch...Lugia gave me a harder time then Mewtwo..so that's weird...

Anyways here is Mewtwo! I'm hoping to get another ex raid pass!!

Lady Bun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LissaJo » Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:30 am

@Lady Bun congrats!! I live in a small town and we *just* got a couple EX gyms but sadly they are ones i dont raid at much.. i need to make it a point to go raid there but they are inconvenient because it is 1 out of the way gym VS all the ones together downtown
LissaJo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Piera » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:10 pm

How was everyones Eevee day? I was out for a little and caught a dozen eevees and was lucky enough to get 4 shinies!
Piera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Piera » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:45 pm

∞★∞ wrote:
Piera wrote:How was everyones Eevee day? I was out for a little and caught a dozen eevees and was lucky enough to get 4 shinies!

Hasn’t started yet for us - it starts in half an hour! I’m planning to be as active as possible

Oh, well good luck! I went out with two others and between us, we got 11 shinies.
Piera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blazesong » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:03 pm

my group got 4 each , i started geting my frist while working then got 3 in the last hour when i could go and hunt them , my dad got 2 at home and 2 in the hour my brother('s account) got 4 and then a 5th poped up but it was caught as the clock struck the hour so it turned to a normal eevee

i need a new signature

blazesong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Puddin_Pie » Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:12 am

Didn't even see one Shiny Eevee between my son and I, hopefully tomorrow 😁
Puddin_Pie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby polerberr » Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:50 am

Mine went amazing! I have a year pass for the local zoo, which has a lot of Pokestops and gyms and spawn points, so I went there for the full three hours. I caught around 150 Eevees, 7 of which were shiny. o.o

Also found a Nosepass and a Bagon while I was there, so that was cool too.
polerberr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FryingPan » Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:53 am

I Only Caught 3 Eevees Rip ;-; But I Got A Raikou From Research Today ! First Legendary Only In 2.5 Weeks !
ProtectImageSunny
FryingPan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blazesong » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:01 am

polerberr wrote:Mine went amazing! I have a year pass for the local zoo, which has a lot of Pokestops and gyms and spawn points, so I went there for the full three hours. I caught around 150 Eevees, 7 of which were shiny. o.o

Also found a Nosepass and a Bagon while I was there, so that was cool too.

wish my zoo was like that , it has only about 8 stops and 4 gyms . saying that the zoo gyms are great for coins . a 'local' spoofer tends to take down the gyms but may leave one or two , this week when i went (i allso have a year pass to the zoo) i took all 4 gyms , two went the same day but would have given me full coins (lost another gym earlyer that day) another went the day after and the 4th went on the 3ed day wich i didnt get coin for as i lost another gym near me that i was stuck in for 9 days!

on an unrelated note : out of event could people keep an eye out at 'tourist' spots for there local regional pokemon ( UK- mr mime , Aus - kangaskan ect) and let me know if they have a higher spawn rate there then other areas? iv been working on the theroy that tourist spots have more as the park i go to hunt at once a week is and i see so many there but rarley see any at other parks. i do hope im right on this as i have a few friends wanting corsala from me when i go to singapore on holiday

i need a new signature

blazesong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me