Sin's Giveaway "Clubhouse"

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Sin's Giveaway "Clubhouse"

Postby Sinbreaker » Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:42 am

Welcome to my first attempt at a "Clubhouse" for my Giveaways. I created this thread in hopes to answer questions, discuss ideas/concepts and just to chat with you all, without spamming up the free adopts thread.

Any and ALL Giveaway chat is welcomed! Even your own or a friends! The conversation does NOT need to be about my giveaway, but should tie in the Free Adopts Thread in some way ^^

----Mini Mods---
Young and Beautiful
kee.
-------------------

-Index-
1. Overview
2. Rules
3. Current/Active Giveaways and Adopt Threads
4. Active Members of the Thread
6. Extra Links
7. Secret Santa!

------------------

Stirkes

None c:

Banned from Clubhouse

None ^^
Last edited by Sinbreaker on Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:10 am, edited 17 times in total.
XXXXXWe are all just stories in the end,
XXXXXXXSo make it a good one

X X FlightRising XPM Help
╔════════════════╗
Human, I wonder why
You're a better make then I
Could ever build or create.
You know of Love, I of Hate.
©

╚════════════════╝

A special thanks to my good friend DredgeTH and Sevil-S for drawing one of my characters each, who you will see rotate in and out of my signature.
Sinbreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

General Rules

Postby Sinbreaker » Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:47 am

Basic Rules

1. No Countdowns

-This creates spam and is not allowed on any forum of threads.

2. No Trading Spam

-Please do not hint at asking for trades, or asking for donations for your own giveaways.

3. No Fighting

-Disagreements are alright, you don't have to agree with someone's ideas. Although, if you are going to disagree with them, do so politely. Fighting will not be tolerated here.

4. No Guilt Trips/Begging

-It's alright to be disappointed if you don't win. But please do not beg for someone to gift you if you didn't win. Also, saying something along the lines of "Aww I didn't win, I should just quit joining these giveaways as they are a waste of time" is also not allowed. I don't support negativity, only positivity. I understand it can be frustrating not to win, but pouting and getting mad at other users/myself won't help you.

Also, please do not hint at needing/wanting donations. You should not start a giveaway if you do not have the funds ready or are to attached to the pets you are giving away.

5. No Mini-Modding

-Leave that to the actual mini-mods listed on the first post. If they contact you about an issue, you must edit or remove your post. If you do not, it will result in a strike. 3 Strikes and you receive a ban.

6. No Bright Fonts/Strobe Gifs

-I don't mind colors like this. But nothing that hurts the eyes like a bright yellow or blue, and please no quick flashing gifs. My younger cousin has a form epilepsy, and even if users don't have this condition, I know it can be a strain on the eyes or cause headaches.

What you can do!

1. Share your prizes!

-It's alright to show each other what you won, if you dress them up, showcase, what they helped accomplish or whatnot c: Just please do not go on bragging too much. It might upset some other players, but I understand how some users get really excited over their prizes! I know I would ^^

2. Ask questions!

-Asking questions creates conversations! And if I am not always here to answer things (or if the FAQ on the giveaway page doesn't answer it) I'm sure someone else knows the answer c:

3. Discuss Ideas!

-Always looking for ideas and ways to improve things! And I'm sure I'm not the only one! Many users love to ask opinions for their own giveaway ideas/threads. I love chatting with you guys on how your experiences are going, what you've done with your time in entering, and if you've even been inspired to run your own giveaways!

4. General Giveaway Chat!

-As long as you can tie it into something about the Free Adopts in General, I don't see much of an issue. c: I don't see this thread becoming very active, so I imagine spam won't be a problem at all.

5. Talk/Seek Advice about your own Giveaways!

-If you need help, don't be afraid to ask! I might not have the answer to your question, but there are a lot of friendly people here who might have a input or two to give! ^^

I look forward to talking to you all!
Last edited by Sinbreaker on Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:41 am, edited 4 times in total.

╔════════════════╗
Human, I wonder why
©

╚════════════════╝

A special thanks to my good friend DredgeTH and Sevil-S for drawing one of my characters each, who you will see rotate in and out of my signature.
Sinbreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Current/Active Givaways, and Adoption Threads

Postby Sinbreaker » Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:48 am

If your an active member of the thread, and would like your own Giveaway, Raffle, Games, or Adoption Center put up here, let me know and I'll create a link to your thread! If at any time you want it taken down, let me know!

Note, these might be outdated or locked threads by now!

-Adoption Centers-

citronnade's adoptions ♡
non's adoptions

-Giveaways-

--Sh4dow's Pet Giveaways--
☢ Toxic Set Giveaway ☢

-Games with Prizes-

-Combinations-

~Mad-tastic~ Mad's Free Pets Madhouse
Last edited by Sinbreaker on Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:15 am, edited 18 times in total.

╔════════════════╗
Human, I wonder why
©

╚════════════════╝

Sinbreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Active Club Members!

Postby Sinbreaker » Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:50 am

Last edited by Sinbreaker on Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:34 pm, edited 12 times in total.

╔════════════════╗
Human, I wonder why
©

╚════════════════╝

Sinbreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Extra Links

Postby Sinbreaker » Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:55 am

Last edited by Sinbreaker on Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:49 am, edited 3 times in total.

╔════════════════╗
Human, I wonder why
©

╚════════════════╝

Sinbreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Secret Santa Wishlist!

Postby Sinbreaker » Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:56 am

Interested in the Reverse Secret Santa?

Well, welcome! Instead of being assigned to a person, and being given a task of getting a pet/item your not able to, do to time restraints, pet quantity/quality, or just being out of your reach; you can choose what you want to gift to a specific person below! The Wishlist making will be open till Sunday, then the following Monday after I check to make sure all list fall into the rules, I will open up the gift list.

It's still a Secret, no one knows who's gifting them. But you, get to chose who you gift, and what pet/item you want to gift. Worried no one will choose you? Don't worry! I'll make sure everyone gets something on their wishlist c:

Worried you can't gift those high demand pets?

Don't be! Everyone is required to put Uncommons/Commons and Items in their wishlist. So there is something possible to be obtained. Though, there is something as high as an Advent List on the Wishlist, if you really feel up to gifting and making someone's day c: Adding anything in the Rare+ Category is optional. So some people might just want recent hoard pets, which should be easy enough to obtain.

My Wishlist is also a Guide. There you will find the layout of what your wishlist needs to have on it. As well as certain pet restrictions such as "No Shima Longtail", "No Custom Items" "No August PPS" and so on.

Where do you post your picture list?

I suggest finding a empty page in your trade thread, so you don't have to create spam. Just edit an old post, and then link it here onto the thread. I'll then put the link on the list below. If you don't have a trade thread, then posting on other image hosting websites should be fine.

This game is open to anyone who participates in my giveaways, or has posted on this thread before. It's not exclusive. Though, I am sad to say, that this game is not COPPA friendly. :c The amount of communication between players and the thread is critical to the game. So I apologize to all of you younger players.

===========
Ask me for details if your confused on any parts! This is just the master post that will hold all the wishlist of users participating.

Last edited by Sinbreaker on Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:10 am, edited 27 times in total.

╔════════════════╗
Human, I wonder why
©

╚════════════════╝

Sinbreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reserved

Postby Sinbreaker » Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:56 am

xxx

╔════════════════╗
Human, I wonder why
©

╚════════════════╝

Sinbreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sin's Giveaway "Clubhouse"

Postby . mira . » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:00 pm

Wow Sinbreaker!This is great!When will the 3rd list of winners be posted?
──-───────────────────────
hi, i'm mira. i'm into all things equine, especia
lly hunter jumping, as well as, realistic animal
roleplays. i am a bunny and doberman mom.

───────────────────────-──
──-───────────────────
she/her // straight // american
christian // optimist

───────────────────-──
──-──TO───────────────
pm me any time to talk, i'm friendly.
────────────PASS───-──
──-───────────────────
if you're wondering, the glass is half full.
signature credit

───────────────────-──
. mira .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby keylimecoyote » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:05 pm

Marking! This is a great idea :3
what are you doing here?
in the real world?
and what are you doing here?
so close I could touch you?

Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
keylimecoyote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sinbreaker » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:07 pm

Mira27 wrote:Wow Sinbreaker!This is great!When will the 3rd list of winners be posted?

I have 75 names left to choose ^^ I have no idea how long that should take but I'm letting you guys know its a work in progress.

And even if some of you don't get on the third list, there is still a huge chunk of pets with ----- in their names to be given out.

╔════════════════╗
Human, I wonder why
©

╚════════════════╝

Sinbreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me