Overwatch Fanclub! V1

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Overwatch Fanclub! V1

Postby そばかす » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:36 am

when u get ovw ads on CS mmm

I kinda 100% give up when it comes to the last few days of a competitive season. Too many throwers and leavers squished in there,.
    hey there cowboy
quick copy/paste of my username, if you need to address me - そばかす
そばかす

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hatsune mewku » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:46 am

xXIgnisXx wrote:I hate to be annoying, but does anybody know where I could find some Zenyatta or Mccree icons to use as my icon here on CS?

some zen ones
http://servphim.tumblr.com/post/1619339 ... quested-by
http://redmoor.tumblr.com/post/16629653 ... log-if-you
http://lauriestrode.tumblr.com/post/161491683264
hatsune mewku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marinara sauce » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:54 pm

i'm a ps4 player & switching to xbox soon, anyone wanna help me level back up? i'm getting my xbox in a few days
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
pisces ☀ | taurus ☾ | virgo ⇡
she/her
i'm not as active on CS anymore,
apologies for the late responses
to anything

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
marinara sauce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXIgnisXx » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:00 pm

@kiffell @La Volpe @SnailMail Thank you all for the help and suggestions!

@marinara sauce I can help you level up if you'd like!

" HERE COMES THE SUN "

x
x

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..⊳ [url=x]x[/url]
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..⊳ [url=x]x[/url]
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..Plantasia

xXIgnisXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FLYBOY » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:21 am

So I took a break from Overwatch for a while, got back into it recently, and even more recently I finally started playing comp again. Just finished my placements (ended up low plat, not great but I'm fine with it) for the sake of getting that comp point bonus and I probably won't play much until the next season since comp gets a bit crazy at the end. But I plan to play a lot more next season, I finally got myself into the mindset of not taking it too seriously or letting myself get tilted over it, so it's a lot easier to play comp a bit more casually.
Also, I've started playing a ton of Lucio, he is surprisingly fun now that I actually know what I'm doing and I can get around the map quickly. I've played him for a couple hours before but didn't enjoy it much because I didn't know how to play him well and getting a good main healer was such a tossup I could rarely keep my team alive. But playing him in comp is great because I can usually rely on more steady heals from my other healer, and I've gotten way better at wallriding and stuff, so I'm crazy mobile. I normally hate playing a healer but playing Lucio is so fun that it doesn't really feel like healing. But at the same time, my team had either a Mercy or a Moira in almost all of my placements, and I outhealed them every game except one.
Plus, the worst part about playing other healers for me is being a huge target, dying a lot, and then slowly running back from spawn while hoping no one is going to try to spawncamp you. But with Lucio I rarely die, and when I do, I can get back to the point in about two seconds flat, and anyone gunning for a cheeky spawncamp can't even hit me.
It's great.
xxxxxxxxx
┌──────────────┐
link • eldemore
link • link

────── ──────

male // bi // 18+ // usa
↠formerly rebel scum, reyes, ellis.
↠just here for the rp
↠ trying to finish my eldemore wishlist

└──────────────┘
FLYBOY

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby derision » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:33 am

yo yo what's up people? (;

i was unaware this thread existed haha// if anyone wants to play on pc na with me then hmu :3
derision

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hamlet » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:28 am

Im getting a golden gun tonight :))) probably Ana?? Maybe dva idk aaaahhaa
The Prince of Denmark wrote:♛ they/them
♛ butchfurby#1998
CS Discord Server
trade thread

poly | lance |bas
Hamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby derision » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:53 am

i get my next when i get my cp for getting masters in comp ctf :3
    i think i will get the ana golden weapon, that or dva
derision

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoonlightAngela » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:55 pm

I always hate the end of a comp season. I had finally made it to platinum this season, but did drop back down into gold. So I saw the season was ending and was hoping to reach platinum again, but some of the teams I kept getting were just the worst. Some people just didn't care at all.

I was in one game on Anubis and I was in chat with a group of two. I don't usually speak and have my mic muted. I only use it when there are people who will work together with the team and make call-outs. Anyway, so i could hear what the people in the group were saying. One sounded around 14-16 years old, and the other could have been around 10-13. We were doing pretty good, but then the younger of the two said something about how their dad brought back Starbucks and they were gonna go eat. So then they left their game, and got kicked off for inactivity. Then it was 5 v 6 and we lost with 3 points while they got 4.

I was so frustrated about that match. I didn't report them since I didn't know if this was normal for them to just get off suddenly, and they weren't very rude or anything. Would any of you guys report that? I just hope next season some of these things get fixed, and that I can get back into platinum.

Heya, I'm MoonlightAngela. And I have been a member since 2013 on ChickenSmoothie. However, I had taken a break from this site for about a year and a half, but now I'm back. Yay! I am hoping to catch up on what I missed, and have a good time on this site again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here are some random
little facts about me.
I don't have a particular
favorite color, but I just
like good color schemes.
I'm lesbian (woo, gay!).
I make drawings and some
others types of art, and
plan on starting to get
into digital art seriously
soon. I may seem nice,
but secretly am really edgy.
My Hogwarts house is
Slytherin

I like to roleplay, so
feel free to message
me if you are looking
for someone. Right
now I'm interested
in Warriors, stuff to
do with mythical
creatures and/or beings,
and transformers.
Also, I am really into
Overwatch. But you can
message me for a friend
or someone to talk to c:

MoonlightAngela

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXIgnisXx » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:51 am

If nobody else has noticed, the OW twitter has been teasing what is assumably a new hero? As of right now there are three bits out. A mission type report, a letter, and a schematic. I’ve seen some good theories on who it is and I’m inclined to believe because the evidence matches up! I know I’m excited for whomever the new hero turns out to be! What do you guys think? (I’ve put my guess below in transparent so nobody has to look at it if they don’t want to)

I personally think it is Torb’s daughter since that seems to be the evidence so far!

" HERE COMES THE SUN "

x
x

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..Plantasia

xXIgnisXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me