Overwatch Fanclub! V1

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Overwatch Fanclub! V1

Postby bromance » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:26 pm

ANA BUFF BLESS UP
LUCIO BUFF BLESS UP
REINHARDT QUALITY OF LIFE BUFF BLESS UP
bromance

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hamlet » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:30 am

Okay but where are my Rein/Hanzo/Widow nerfs Blizzard. If you're gonna lower Mercy's healing, at least let Moira heal through barriers ;/
The Prince of Denmark wrote:♛ they/them
♛ butchfurby#1998
CS Discord Server
trade thread

poly | lance |bas
Hamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby velasco » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:39 am

ahh mercy my bean ): i'll probably end up not playing her as much anymore. the res change threw me off a bit, especially when they made the casting time unbelievably long )):(( she's still gonna be super good, I know, but iunno. at this point, lucio'll seem like a better pick tbh.
velasco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitty, » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:53 pm

Coming from a mercy main, I totally agree that mercy needed the nerf.
Kitty,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoonlightAngela » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:28 pm

What are your guy's thoughts on endorsements. I really like them, though I do have a few nit-picks. My only problem with them is if you get a single report, it'll drop down a number. I'm pretty sure I don't do anything bad. I've been at lv 4 endorsement twice and had it drop to 3 out of nowhere.

Today I was playing a few games as Widow in quickplay since I wanted to practice improving my aim. I'm not good at her which is why I don't play her in comp, I actually didn't play comp today. So everything that happened was in quickplay. I am guessing someone got upset we lost in QP and blamed me for picking Widowmaker. I don't really know. I do think I got wrongly reported. I am not toxic, and never throw. So even if I suck, I am trying to win.

Anyway, that is kinda my problem with endorsements. You could randomly drop since someone who was upset reported you. I think that's unfair. Also, when you drop down, it doesn't even tell you what you did wrong. So when this happened I felt pretty bad even though I knew I didn't do anything wrong. Has this happened to any of you guys? I'd like to hear some different thoughts on this

I swear I'm not toxic. >~< I just want to have fun and hope others do too

Heya, I'm MoonlightAngela. And I have been a member since 2013 on ChickenSmoothie. However, I had taken a break from this site for about a year and a half, but now I'm back. Yay! I am hoping to catch up on what I missed, and have a good time on this site again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here are some random
little facts about me.
I don't have a particular
favorite color, but I just
like good color schemes.
I'm lesbian (woo, gay!).
I make drawings and some
others types of art, and
plan on starting to get
into digital art seriously
soon. I may seem nice,
but secretly am really edgy.
My Hogwarts house is
Slytherin

I like to roleplay, so
feel free to message
me if you are looking
for someone. Right
now I'm interested
in Warriors, stuff to
do with mythical
creatures and/or beings,
and transformers.
Also, I am really into
Overwatch. But you can
message me for a friend
or someone to talk to c:

MoonlightAngela

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yaksha » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:35 pm

the worst feeling is being on a losing streak because of cocky instalock dps that won’t switch even when they’re doing nothing, eventually ending up with one healer and one tank and getting multiple thrown matches in a row. boy do i love this game (:

x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x

hi! i am a huge anime fan,
    cosplayer, and lover of things cute!!
    other interests include slashers, video games (overwatch/fn),
    and music (esp tv girl, keshi, and conan gray)
    i am currently a nursing student on her way to her bachelors! :)
    (i love jjk and my lobotomized king ♡)

yaksha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hyrule » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:57 pm

jimin! wrote:
the worst feeling is being on a losing streak because of cocky instalock dps that won’t switch even when they’re doing nothing, eventually ending up with one healer and one tank and getting multiple thrown matches in a row. boy do i love this game (:

Oh boi do I feel it. A King's Row match during placements we had three insta-lock DPS, we lost first round and one of them went Torb and the other Mei on the second round. All three refused to go either second healer/second tank. Naturally, we lost. The only one I really felt bad for was our Reinhardt. Honestly he was the true MVP that match. I went Zarya first point to try and help him but the lack of a second healer weighed upon us when our DPS decided they were gonna overextend and take copious amounts of damage.

Also had one match with a 200+ hour one trick Hog who did nothing but feed all game. :D Yes please Hogu do go 1v6 "flank" with your 600 health pool and feed enemy ults.

Season 11 placements were a bad time for me lmao.
Hyrule

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mattrag » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:47 am

honestly i think the past 2 seasons were the worst ones yet. i'm excited for hammond and new sombra, as well as hanzo nerfs and support changes, to hit live servers—hopefully they can help out cleaning up the trainwreck comp has been for a while now, ahah.

i'm most excited for the lúcio buffs, though! in my opinion he's probably one of the funnest heroes to play, hopefully he'll be a lot more viable again!

i've been on hiatus from OW for a couple weeks now, but oh man can i say something, adding onto you two, jimin and hyrule? I'm always absolutely irritated whenever a teammate gives up after the first round. like, they start throwing just because the other team stomped us in the first round. come on, you don't know that we'll definitely lose just because they did well in what would be a qp match! hmph.
╔═════════════════════╗
✦ [matt] [he/him] [adult] ✦
mattrag

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hyrule » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:24 am

Rikchikchik wrote:honestly i think the past 2 seasons were the worst ones yet. i'm excited for hammond and new sombra, as well as hanzo nerfs and support changes, to hit live servers—hopefully they can help out cleaning up the trainwreck comp has been for a while now, ahah.

i'm most excited for the lúcio buffs, though! in my opinion he's probably one of the funnest heroes to play, hopefully he'll be a lot more viable again!

i've been on hiatus from OW for a couple weeks now, but oh man can i say something, adding onto you two, jimin and hyrule? I'm always absolutely irritated whenever a teammate gives up after the first round. like, they start throwing just because the other team stomped us in the first round. come on, you don't know that we'll definitely lose just because they did well in what would be a qp match! hmph.

Ye. Though I prefer live Sombra. ^^' She's one of my main DPS picks and playing her on the PTR felt hella weird. What I do really like is the Cree buff. Bye PharMercy. 👋

Most excited for the Ana buff though tbh. Testing it on the PTR, it feels like she should be on par with the rest of the healers now. Here's hoping this buff makes teammates go "hmmm, Ana isn't a bad choice". Which would be a thing Ana mains haven't heard since season 3. :')

Been a bit on a break as well actually. Sometimes the game gets a little too much, you know? I've been playing Dead by Daylight with friends and getting stream stuff done during the break so that's nice.
Hyrule

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yaksha » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:50 am

Rikchikchik wrote:honestly i think the past 2 seasons were the worst ones yet. i'm excited for hammond and new sombra, as well as hanzo nerfs and support changes, to hit live servers—hopefully they can help out cleaning up the trainwreck comp has been for a while now, ahah.

yes i feel the same way, it actually happened last night as i was grinding to get to masters. we got steamrolled a bit and the enemy ended up with about 2:00 and as we got on attack, everyone picked DPS (you know, the “troll” picks; widow, torbjorn, sym, etc.) 3 people on my team left before the match even ended though, so i really didn’t know what to do at that point..

and hyrule i can really relate, especially the feeding part as i just got put in a game with a one trick tracer who refused to switch while going into a junk, roadie, mccree and brigitte (“:

x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x

hi! i am a huge anime fan,
    cosplayer, and lover of things cute!!
    other interests include slashers, video games (overwatch/fn),
    and music (esp tv girl, keshi, and conan gray)
    i am currently a nursing student on her way to her bachelors! :)
    (i love jjk and my lobotomized king ♡)

yaksha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me