Steven Universe Fanclub! {Open!}

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Steven Universe Fanclub! {Open!}

Postby The Trickster~ » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:19 pm

Don’t mind my slightly late spoilers-

AKKKKKKKKK
Lapis is back!! Yay! She’s so amazing and I’m very glad she’s back. And, ighhh, Peridot in her dress was just the best. And I absolutely loved Garnets outfit after she fused. So now Steven has Diamond Aunts? That’ll be interesting. Urghh, I really can’t wait for the next episodes.

Heyo! It’s me, Trickster. They/Them. I am eternally tired. Toyhouse is The_Trickster_. Currently interested in Lemon Demon, anything by Neil Cicierega, Cryptids, Taz, Tma, Podcasts, Dndads, Wwdits, Good Omens, The Hunger Games, Percy Jackson, my own ocs, roleplaying, dnd, Ace Attorney, film, writing, plays, and some other stuff, always down to chat about it.
~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyline » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:00 pm

starssssssss
skyline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Disgustedorite » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:58 am

Are there any active gemsona roleplays?
Disgustedorite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunarsnow » Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:33 am

SU is getting a tv movie! Here's the teaser for it. It's only 17 seconds long and doesn't really give any info other than it is a Thing that is going to happen so don't get your hopes up if you were expecting actual info lol.

edit: The new episode is out - Legs From Here to Homeworld!
spoilers: mmmm dONT LIKE IT. White and her pearl are super creepy man.
Random cat spotlight <3
Lunarsnow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DecafBunny » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:19 pm

The new episode... omg spoilers below
OMG WHITE DIAMONDS DESIGN IS G O R G E O U S !! I love her voice actress too !! I know she will be probably a crazy diamond but she is so pretty o h gosh !! ; v ; I’m s o h y p e d to see more of her !
        • Going on Haitus again... •

Art by sugartabby72600 wrote:
Owed Work wrote:
• Dealing with personal issues. Probably won't be active again.

DecafBunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sayaka maizono » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:24 pm

spoilers

OH MY GOD I'M SCREAMING

I CAN'T BELIEVE WE FINALLY SAW WHITE DIAMOND. IT'S BEEN SO LONG

She looks so different than what i thought she'd be; i wonder what her whole personality is. her only trait so far seems to be "psychopath"

that pearl. oh god that pearl. she's so creepy i love it

also yay other things: centipeedle oh my god

so if pink's ship was a pair of legs, and yellow and blue's were arms, then white's must be the head and torso. imagine how big that thing would be and imagine pink's reaction to her ship being a pair of legs. it does make sense though

seems like homeworld's crumbling. kinda weird that blue and yellow didn't really react to all those gems forming the old diamond authority symbol, seeing as it might be a sign of rebellion cause of pink

does white remind anyone else of a capitolite or is it just me? she looks like she could be from the capitol, anyways

i also seen the trailer,,, oh my god it's happening. i love the music for some reason; nice sp00py gem at the end that reminds me of muffet
┌───────────────────┐
sinna | he/him | adult
aromantic | trans man
black lives matter
──────
welcome to white space.
you have been living here for as long as you can remember.
──────
my friends!! <3

──────
art shop | trade thread
previously sinna_roll and just natsuki.
kind of a mess rn, please be patient
└───────────────────┘

sayaka maizono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✿alien✿ » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:53 pm

The new episodes have me feeling super inspired!
I'm thinking of doing some gemsona designs tonight and tomorrow. I would love some gem suggestions if anyone has some ideas!
I was also wondering if anyone collects characters? If so would anyone be interested in me linking the designs to be adopted when I'm done??
✿alien✿

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spookypuff » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:43 pm

@✿alien✿ I have a few gem suggestions, citrine, onyx, tourmaline

also, i would love to have new gemsonas, spoilers below

OML R U SERIOUS A MOVIE? AAAAAAAAAAAH. ANYWAYS, THE NEW EPISODE GOT ME SHOOK. UNcorrupt Nephrite looks cute. I love her voice. and omg white diamond
her pearl tho.
───────✘✘✘
Spooky | She/They
I like rhythm games!

link - link - song──--
spookypuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunarsnow » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:47 pm

Sinna_Roll wrote:spoilers

so if pink's ship was a pair of legs, and yellow and blue's were arms, then white's must be the head and torso. imagine how big that thing would be

I'm pretty sure her ship is that "statue" of White we saw opposite where Pink's legs landed and at the end through the window after Steven was sent to his room. So yeah! She's got the head/torso and together they can make a big ol' body ship... for some reason???
Random cat spotlight <3
Lunarsnow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -*TheTitan*- » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:53 pm

Sinna_Roll wrote:spoilers

OH MY GOD I'M SCREAMING

I CAN'T BELIEVE WE FINALLY SAW WHITE DIAMOND. IT'S BEEN SO LONG

She looks so different than what i thought she'd be; i wonder what her whole personality is. her only trait so far seems to be "psychopath"

that pearl. oh god that pearl. she's so creepy i love it

also yay other things: centipeedle oh my god

so if pink's ship was a pair of legs, and yellow and blue's were arms, then white's must be the head and torso. imagine how big that thing would be and imagine pink's reaction to her ship being a pair of legs. it does make sense though

seems like homeworld's crumbling. kinda weird that blue and yellow didn't really react to all those gems forming the old diamond authority symbol, seeing as it might be a sign of rebellion cause of pink

does white remind anyone else of a capitolite or is it just me? she looks like she could be from the capitol, anyways

i also seen the trailer,,, oh my god it's happening. i love the music for some reason; nice sp00py gem at the end that reminds me of muffet

They did say earlier in the whole show that homeworld was crumbling and was going on another planets to create efficient gems since their own world was deteriorating. But holy crap white diamond is almost cracked/mental for a diamond. She seems wayyyy too robotic to be "normal"

Also I have a theory. What if Pearl as we know was switched with White's pearl? White's pearl has a stomach gem, like pink, but Pearl we know has a gem on her forehead, like white. What if the Pearl we knew was sent with Pink, so White can secretly spy on her? Otherwise White diamond would be surprised to find Pink alright. Not just say welcome back and send her to her room :o So she secretly knew Pink was still existent per-say due to her being able to "see" through Pearl's eyes
-*TheTitan*-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me