➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - Announcement pg706

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

So we're still in the process of moving to dA fully and trying to get everything caught up still

but we do have our discord server set up, check it out c;
28%
YAAASSSS :D
42%
Oooooo :O
30%

Total votes : 43

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2

Postby T h e M a r t i a n » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:28 am

@ ashwolf i wish you the best of luck in the legendary competition. That kiddo is absolutely beautiful. I would offer relationships, but I don't have anyone set in that era.
space.unicorns they are gorgeous! Major congratulations on winning them! ^.^
@mango marmalade that pixel is adorable! ^.^ i wish I had da points to get one of em.

Okay, first things first, I am looking for art for two different competitions I am trying for. The first is the legendary, 2322. The second is Betta's competition for 2301. I love both of these two, but I am only able to do traditional art and it doesn't flow very well, so if you are up to doing digital art for either of these two comps, I can pay in cS dollars. I am also looking for relationships of all kinds for both comps, mainly 2301. So, please let me know if you can help! Thanks, mates! ^.^

Also, i recently got a new kiddo, a hatchery batch from my pretty boy, Alexander. This kids name is Marcus, and he is a spy or secret agent. Slick, smooth talker, and a very confident young man. If you want to offer relationships, let me know. I will be more than wilking to work something out with ya.
This is him, by the way.

My toyhouse
My Viscets
My French Warmbloods
My Tolters
Hello Everyone. I am T he M a r t i a n, as you probably have seen, and I prefer she/her pronouns. Hope to meet all of you at some point. ^.^
T h e M a r t i a n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snuggle_Bean » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:16 am

@The Martian- Good Luck on the competitions, and congrats on your babe!!!
@.Space.Unicorns.- Congrats On Your Babe!!!
@mango marmalade,,- Lovely Art Its Too Cute!!!
@Tiny Little Box- The Art Is Adorbs!!

I first want to announce that i am trying out for the Double Pterodactyl Winged Legendary and i need a whole bunch of help maybe some ideas i can add to my form ideas and maybe relationships enemies and much more i so want this babe and i will try my everything i would also love if anyone can help with art i need as much as i can get!!! Also looking for other legendary that might fit in his story
HERE IS MY FORM TO SEE BOUT IDEAS

ALSO IF ANYONE KNOWS ANYONE WITH COMMISSIONS OPEN FOR I CAN GET TRYOUT OF THE LEGENDARY PLEASE LET ME KNOW THX!!!

Secoundly i have my commissions open here if anyone is interested!!
COMMISSIONS
Last edited by Snuggle_Bean on Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
Snuggle_Bean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the folly of man » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:54 am

@.Space.unicorns. - huge congrats on your new bab, he's beautiful ;-;
@m a r t a i n - I could totally draw some for you! feel free to PM if interested <3

I'm here to make some offers for y'all!
first off, I have 0 confidence whatsoever for entering impress me comps, so I'll simply be offering relationships!
to put it shortly, I'm offering relationships for the ptero wing ledgendary!
just hit me up if you need any! I've got 4 'cets right now!

second of all, I'm doing commissions!
the price will be PWYW in stubs, as I'm very broke and don't have a DA to get points with!
if you can't pay in stubs, I'll accept C$ as well.

PM me if you're interested in either offers! :)
I'm also up for any relationships with viscets you already own! I love crossing stories!
★ the folly of man ★
folly/skelly/bazil ☻ any pronouns ☻ genderfluid

ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxM

➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤

hi i'm folly i like to draw and stuff. not super active here
outside of adopting pets, but i do use oekaki sometimes !
i'm kind of forgetful so please don't be scared to PM me
if you think i've forgotten anything i owe you! ^_^

ImageImage
ImageImage
pfp by my buddy jonah hi oomfie
the folly of man

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fromage » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:36 am

Heylo, no replies! Just wanted to drop off couple of things!

This kiddo is for readoption!

Also, I have a PWYW, experimental commission going on! You can find it here! <3
fromage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyberdragon725 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:47 pm

No replies on this one, I'm afraid. I might add some in a bit if I find time.

Hey guys! It's me again. XD Progress report on the viscet RP; Little over a week for the estimated release date! Woohoo!!! XD I'm getting a bit excited, LOL.

Remember, estimated release date is; Febuary 30th
Pre-Applications may open up before then but for now, I'm looking for active people willing to fill specific roles.

The first order of business is the results of the legendary Applications! These legendaries are going to be the foundation deities/guardians of different terrains. (trying not to give away too much of the rp.) I will get in contact with all those selected asap. Thank you to all who entered!

Roles go To; My Kamali (Water), Juice’s Adriesta (fire), Griff’s Cally (Earth), Ash Wolf’s Bates (Air), Pending (Dark), and lex's Kodah (Light)

~Next Applications; The Monarchies;
I am taking pre-registration for any royal family lines interested in participating in the rp. These royals will be responsible for ruling a kingdom and passing judgments on situations involving the kingdom and it's citizens. Rulers may be a King and Queen, have princes or princesses, etc. More than one monarch will be chosen. Single rulers are allowed but pairs have better chances. Still, I am for sure open for at least one lone ruler.

If you wish to apply with a monarch; please fill out this form and pm it to me
Code: Select all
username;
Name(s); (List king and queen, please link to them)
Gender(s);
Heirs; (Any IC Children?)
Personality;
Family Dynamic;
Ruler Qualities;
Brief History;
Your Activity;
Link to your last fanclub post; (If none, put N/A. Mainly to check activity)

Hints;

Last but not least, I've got a little teaser for you guys. XD Here's the prophecy going into the storyline of the rp! I hope you guys are as excited as I am!

The Prophecy
"Shadows loom across the land as the sun begins to sleep. Only when the angels call will creature come to reap. Anger and wrath shall break them, shattering large and small. The lunar keeper looks over, watching the keepers fall. Then when earth will shake and all it seems is lost, the keepers rise again but at what costs? For five will unite as one as they fight to be free, and the sun will rise again as we seek our destiny."
~Willow And Whisper
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
x blu helped coding siggg.
xxxxxx ^Precious Blu Bean
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
x To Do ::
✁ Full time job! Growin up
✃ plz send help
✁ Make adopts
✃ Update that toyhouse
✃ Do your gosh darn homework
✃ Stop failing college
✃ HMU if you need a toyhouse code
✃ Anxious as heck, but I'm still here so there's that
✃ Comissions are open, feel free to pm me

━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━x
My Website - TH - DA - The Tribe
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grifforik » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:11 pm

@Space Unicorns Congrats on the new child!
@The Martian good luck on the comps and congrats on the new baby.
@Skyler good luck in the comp I'm looking forward to seeing everyones forms
@Cybers looking forward to seeing the RP take off, and hope everyone will have fun.
@Everyone, I just want to state that I am having family issues. I'm pretty sad right now and I'm trying to keep my mind positive so I'm working on my form and trying to just get something nice done. I wish the best of luck to everyone in the comp, I know you all are working super hard on your forms too, and I'm just looking forward to seeing the fun and different things everyone creates.

Hey there guys, soooo I wanted to put this out there:

I'm looking for friends for the Legendary comp (the winged one XD) and would like to find people that would like to write some short friend stories, in return I'd be doing small art pieces for each story, you'd get your viscet some art and I'd get some fun little stories for my comp based on other peoples writing which I really love ^^ So, 6-7 friends, with short stories of about 100-250 words would be good ^^ Something based on how they met, or a time they did something, or any of that such stuffs. I'll link to his personality so you can see what he's like:
Link to form
The art pieces will be like this:
Friends so far:

6 out of 6

Also, I would love some coding help, I'm terrible at coding so if you'd like to help with that I could totes work out a payment, since I've got a ton of CS pets and what not, or I could offer some headshots, some emojis or some of the 'Ahh' shaking dudes XD
Thank you lunala.!

PM me if you want to make friends or help, thank you.

Thank you all so much!! <3
Last edited by grifforik on Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenAxolotl » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:54 am

Possible long post warning
@cyborgdragon725- good luck on all of the role play! I would love to join, but I'm too shy and scared people will get mad at me if I mess something up lol. I hope you get some good stories going on.
@skylar1515- my commissions and art trades are always open and I'm bad at pricing so it would be pwyw.
@Martian- oh My, what a handsome boy! Congrats!
@Space unicorns- feel free to pm me because I need to more relationships for my viscets and I'm always open for that.
@grifforik- I might have a viscet for you to use for your story- Momo!

Speaking of which, I would love to introduce some of my newer (and by far favorite) viscets!
This is Momo! I just bought her and I'm super excited! She's a half Japanese (dad), half Australian (mom) princess! She's feisty, kind, and feircly loyal. She's a tomboy with a love for adventure, but to keep her papa happy, she keeps up her polite and quiet princess facade. For a better understanding of her personality, she's like a blend of star butterfly (star vs the forces of evil) and Top (avatar the last air bender). She gets in trouble often, and loves to get into fights and is a master swordsman(modern but also midevil au)
She is up for friends, enemies, and maybe crushes
Here's her in her formal wear:

Now for Chronos:
He's an aggressive chief who don't take well to outsiders of his tribe very well. He's cold, kinda mean, but cares deeply for his family and tribe. He's a strong warrior who rarely shows emotions, even when he won the fight for the title as chief. He's the only timefruitw baby I own that doesn't have a native American name, and I have been having a serious block on how to really flesh him out.
Open for friends, enemies, and a mate

And finally, Viola
She's is a sweet and innocent cinnamon roll! She's a baker and a bit of a seamstress. She an optimist girly girl who just want to see everybody smile. She is timid, however, just like her daddy Pip, but she feels like she has to hide all of her negative emotions and fears because she doesn't want to be a burden.
Open to friends and enemies

Also! Any of my viscets are available to use for anyone's legendary comps! I'll even draw a pic of any of them with the legendary if you want if you use them
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[ my viscets ]

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xart trades are open!
xAsk me about commissions!
xMercy main!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

xxxImage
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
[ credit ]
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
QueenAxolotl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby milo. » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:27 pm

@NGB lovely new additions!
      @griff good luck on the comp! love me some friendly competition sometimes LOL
      @cyber good luck, my dude! if i had more time, it's something i'd definitely like to do!

hey guys! it's been a while since i've popped in here!

firstly, i want to tell everyone how much i adore them, and how lovely you all are. it's so great to see some new faces, and i hope you all feel welcome and enjoy your time here in our community! secondly, i'm really hoping to get some art help with my winged legendary form. i have such an amazing idea, and i'd really love to see it come to life, but my art skills fluctuate depending on my moods and how busy i've been. currently, i'm in a bit of an art funk-- and it takes me a very long time to get any art done. i'd rather focus on my writing, and would really appreciate some help with art so i can focus!

the only thing i can offer at this time is C$, and DA points, and maybe even pets if you really want. but anything would be just superb and would be greatly appreciated.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
fleabag & resident alien own my whole life
milo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunny.milk.tea » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:11 am

Replies c:
@milo. - Good l-luck on the legendary! I would totally be o-open to draw some art for you but I'm afraid I w-wouldn't be able to upload it in time, but pm if y-you're interested and I can work it out I bet!
@Nurse - Those are s-some stunning new babes <3 congrats on t-them all, I'd love to offer s-some relationships for them, most of my Viscets are open, just pm me :)
@Griff - Good luck on t-the legendary! I will most likely be watching it, so excited to s-see everyone's forms!
@cyber - Oh goodness g-gravy pie an RP? Gosh I would so be down to j-join if only I had more time ;v; But h-have fun with that!
Maybe I'll see if I can j-join hopefully
@Martian - Oh woah! What a b-beautiful new boy, love love <3 congrats on h-him!
@.Space.Unicorns. - Aww congrats on Nian! He's a h-handsome fellow!

Warning long post ahead

Greetings everyone! Its b-been a little while since I've p-posted on the fanclub, but trust me I've been active! Congratulations everyone who got new babes, they're all w-wonderful and my Viscets are totally open for all k-kinds of relationships.
Also who else is super pumped for the Anniversary event? 3 years n-now my goodness gravy pie!! I'm just here for two things today, so I'll get to it!

First off I have some new cets' I'd love to introduce to you guys!

Lawrence
This is lawrence, Alexander's (unknown to him) little brother. He is very timid and gentle, nothing like his brother, and he worked on his fathers farm. He is a very simple and laid back guy but recently it came to light that he had a brother and has now set off in search of him.
Lyle
Lyle is the in character child of Bjorn and Echo. Since his two fathers are both of different beliefs and cultural Lyle is sort of split between two worlds most times. From Bjorn's side Lyle is a wild dreamer and a strong-willed kind of guy, but from Echo's side he has a deeper connection to nature and he can be gentle. Overall Lyle is a adventurous soul who tries to be the best he can be.
Ophelia <3
This is my precious baby girl Ophelia, the adopted daughter of Skylar. Skylar found her egg in the snow, and it would have died if Skylar didn't take it back into the warmth of her home. Ophelia was raised in the ways of nature and love for cooking. She does whatever she can to help out Skylar with chores around the house. She's the sweetest girl you'll ever meet and she loves to go on walks around the house, picking wild flowers and having her secret talks with Alexander.\
Vixen
Lastly is my newest addition, Vixen! He was gifted to me as a sort of surprise by Dragonets and I'm in love with his design. I'm trying to figure out what I should do for this babe, and I'd love some help, pm me if interested!

Secondly I'm opening up some of my Viscets for relationships, including many of my babes that I'm very hesitant with <3

Skylar
Skylar has raised two children now, Dot (who has moved out and now lives with her mate, Shiki) and Ophelia (who lives with Skylar currently). She is a very tragic character, who has gone through so much in her lifetime and she feels she'll never find anyone. Her page can be found here. I'm looking for a Viscet (any gender as she's pansexual) that is willing to wait and earn her piece by piece. One who doesn't mind that she will come across as cold sometimes and will be patient while she slowly opens up. I won't be picky with her at all, so let me know c:
Destiny
Destiny has raised one child, Sakura (who lives with her in the castle) and is "bound" to Dot. This means that they aren't mates, but have to make public appearances and hold meetings to keep the two kingdoms peace agreement steady. Destiny is very flirty and will get bored easily unless you keep her entertained. Her page can be found here. I'm looking for a Viscet (any gender as she's also pansexual) who is adventurous and is willing to take risks and have fun with Destiny. she's very needy and craves attention but also hates being used so the Viscet must be patient and willing to give their full heart forward to her. I might be a little picky with her since she is my first custom I've had
Alexander <3
I'm very very hesitant to open up Alexander as he is my most developed character and by far my biggest dreamie I've had. He is very corrupted and has the most broken mind from torture techniques. He is outwardly cruel and controlling but he is charming and terribly manipulative. But deep down underneath he is kind and fiercely loyal, super protective of those he loves. He's been backstabbed and left before so he will be very mistrusting at first. Alexander's page can be found here. For Alexander I'm looking for a Viscet (any gender since he's Bisexual, but leaning more towards female) that can handle his angry fits and help work through his broken mind. They have to be up to face the worst of him with little rewards and super patient. Alexander will find his heart for the Viscet that is able to stick with him the longest and be caring and kind to him. I will be super duper picky with this, but please don't be afraid to ask then, because I'm definitely looking for someone for him.
Valkyrie
Valkyrie will be actually pretty special when coming to relationships. For her culture and the beliefs she has I'm looking for a Viscet (any gender as she too is Pansexual) that matches her colorings or style. Aka a Viscet who is a bit smaller built, a shade of brown or a smaller tail. She is a very curious girl and she holds a special place in my heart so I'm hoping to find her a good fit. Valkyrie's page can be found here.

That's it for now, please pm me for the relationships, or if you have a-any questions or just want to say hi! For the relationships it won't be first come first serve, I'm looking for the right fit for my babes. Thank you so much and I hope to see you around, Doc <3
hunny.milk.tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mint Chip » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:01 am

[ Announcement ]

I wanted to make this announcement here so that no one would miss this info from the Event.

During the Event some changes will be made, all of which that will go into effect by March 1st, 2018 and some that go into effect before others as well. To see updates coming check this post periodically! The first big update that went into effect as of this Event is that the Event adoption limit has been raised to 2 per event. This isn't including the legendary, since only one of those can be won per calendar year.

The next is that starting today we'll be hosting 3 days of raffles for various items. All of these raffles will be short 24 to 48 hour raffles. So be sure to enter before they close! Info on how many items you can win can be found in this post so please be sure to check it the next couple days for updates. c:
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets