➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - Announcement pg706

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

So we're still in the process of moving to dA fully and trying to get everything caught up still

but we do have our discord server set up, check it out c;
28%
YAAASSSS :D
42%
Oooooo :O
30%

Total votes : 43

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2

Postby lex » Tue May 29, 2018 1:02 pm

@park - i quite like doing rps & developing my viscets so ... that would be nice. hmu mmaybe you like.
@cutieduckpie - that's a really interesting viscet! love their eyes... certainly does work with the mysterious mystical fae look for sure.
@prince audric - those are super cute!! >< id color em in but.. oekaki hates me lol
@matreats - good luck finding a new home! they're a pretty cet for sure

streaming and starting on that ych piece <3

https://join.me/lexdelicata1

doing the first three cets before i might work on something else idk lol. i like company & feel free and come talk about whatever, i dont really mind <3
just kidding im back a little
lex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Thu May 31, 2018 12:38 pm

hello, everyone!

i just wanted to hop in real fast to announce my new 'cet that i'm looking for relations for (i have others to introduce, but that will be done when they're open for friends/enemies/etc!)
    and to also just explain some stuff;;

so, long story short, i'm probably dropping out of college or finishing with an associate's only -- i thought that college would be something great and better than high school, but for me, personally...it's no different. i'm not going to go into it, but my mind is exhausted and i've just about had it with everything i've been put through -- and despite this decision, of course, i still have to pay back my loans! so, i now am working two different jobs to try and work up the money as soon as possible -- i work 7 days a week, so my activity will be very spotty and very, very little time can be put into viscets right now. i will try my hardest, but please understand; if you absolutely would prefer that i not do your batch lest it take too long, please PM me and we can figure that out.
    thank you <3 i'm not going to leave viscets, but i will just be very busy with real life for a while / from here on out!

now, onto my viscet! <3
    her name is eve, and she is a powerful sorceress -- albeit, one who does not use her powers very much at all aside from a few parlor tricks here and there. pure of heart, yet impossibly impressionable, eve is someone with a fickle heart who dreams of someone she'll meet, love and cherish, much like the storybooks of princesses and princes she so often delves into.
    eve is a pacifist, someone who heals rather than hurts -- and that includes her attitude as well. she rarely picks fights or argues, much quickly one to try and calm any present anger and empathizing than to fuel the fire any more. she's very passive in nature and it's very easy to take advantage of her good nature and kindness -- she is very eager to please, and therefore is incredibly gullible. knowing this better than anyone else, she does her best to keep from socializing too much; she prefers to remain a wanderer, an enigma people marvel at but don't quite know or understand. that way, she can be in control of her own thoughts and maintain herself rather than let anyone persuade her to be any different.

now, with that in mind, i'd love to find her a boyfriend -- one who is a toxic influence on her, whether he means to be or not. she's the type to all head-over-heels and be sort of a yes-man, but she won't outright do anything stupid until she's deep in -- meaning, if he happens to be evil and wants to manipulate her for her power, he'll have to make her think she can't live without him, bringing out how weak-willed she is in nature compared to others. but of course, anyone/any idea will do, as long as he is somehow a bad influence on her~ this can develop into mateship or just be a boyfriend/girlfriend deal, just let me know what you'd prefer -- i have a tendency to make my characters suffer so//shot

<33 thanks so much, guys!

- no replies, sorry ;w;
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:06 am

replies wrote:@brave vesperia - i sent you a pm with my evil god, bane!
@lex - dang i wish i could've stopped in! hope the stream went well!
@cutieduckpie - what a gorgeous cet! :0 and that character development so far is really intriguing! can't wait to learn more about her!

sorry for the short replies, i gotta leave soon so i need to make this quick!
looking for stubs!! i am paying 19 c$ per stub, and i also have several rares/store pets i am willing to offer for 1 or more stubs. i'm trying to save up, so any help would be greatly appreciated!
thank you!
Last edited by mango marmalade,, on Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby muttgirl310 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:11 am

Replies: (Lots of Replies today! I haven't posted recently!)
Page 674:
@mango marmalade,, Good luck getting those stubs! I don't have any right now but I hope you can get the ones you would like!
@brave vesperia Oh my, that viscets is beautiful! Good luck finding relationships! I don't think any of my viscets would work but feel free to take a look!
@lex I hope everything went well with the stream and I am sorry I missed it, I usually really enjoy streams.
@park_eunhuii I wish I could help but I don't know if I have the time to do that extensive amount of writing, plus most of my inspiration comes in small bursts but I wish you the best of luck!
@Cutieduckpie Oh, I love how your custom came out! All the edits work really well together and the design is stunning! I love how it just seems to really fit your whole idea and wish you the best with fleshing it out more! Let me know if you are interested in friendships or such with any of mine! I also have a few travelers so we can work something out, of a story of one of mine accidentally trespassing which may be interesting!
@Prince Audric Oh those giftlines are adorable! I might have to color them in for some of my babies!

Page 673:
@Matreats Oh such a cutie! Hope they find an amazing home!
@Kydashing Oh I love them both! Especially Lindt's coloring! and Ezra was such a pretty design that I almost tried out for, but you know, time wasn't on my side lol! Gorgeous! Feel free to message me if you want any friendships with mine!
@Levi the Penguin Well welcome back and I hope you the best of luck with everything!
@edgy cat of DOOM Good luck with finding a home for that lovely! I would enter, as I love the viscet, but I am just not feeling the attachment I usually do just yet. Maybe I will enter but I will have to play around with it a bit first. And that PPS is adorable! Congrats! (Also good luck finding a viscet with the doll trait, I do not have any to offer but wish you the best!)
@~Prophecy~ That YCH is so cute!!! I only have the one PPS and not a lot of points but I wish you luck finding someone who buys it!
@NurseGlowButt Oh gorgeous! I absolutely love that trait and it looks amazing! Feel free to message me with any friends etc. as I would love to help you out!
@park_eunhuii ohhhhh maybe entering! Good luck otherwise getting entries! That is a beautiful 'cet you got!
@juice box. Oh I love your art but just don't have a ton of C$. Good luck getting orders however!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone, I just wanted to put out that I am building a website for my viscet storage and any recommendations you wanna give would be awesome! The website can be found here and isn't quite finished yet but feel free to check it out if you would like!
I am also doing a Mine vs. Yours of one of my newest viscets Fletcher so if you wanna go participate in that then I would love it! I really enjoy seeing everyone's interpretations of my fella.
I also wanted to say that I am finally calming down work wise so if you would like some art from me, feel free to message me as well as any other requests you would like! I can do proofreading, some form editing help (still fairly new to code and such) and all sorts of other stuff!
I have one breeding planned for the next nursery opening but if you would like to do a breeding with me, message me with the viscets you were thinking and we can try to work something out! All my viscets are open for friendships and such as well so just let me know!

I also wanted to show off some art I recently have gotten as I absolutely love it!
Prairie and Crow
By the amazing boomer1414

and Fletcher
by the incredible iownfish

I recommend checking them out if you guys like their styles!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit profile icon
my viscets dogons my art shop
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
Hey I am Muttgirl but feel free to
call me mutt. I own a species on
here called Dogons and am always
willing to help out whenever I can
so do not be afraid to reach out or
send me a pm. I can help a little
with adoption forms and do some
art, although it's not amazing.

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
muttgirl310

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiny little box » Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:25 am

@mutt,oooo thats some adorable art concratz
@mango Gl my dude
@brave. I am super in love with that witch and I hope for the best

Happy pride month guys. Not only is the weather getting warm but it's a huge celebration to honor the struggles of the LGBTQ community and there allies.
As a gift I am opening up free headshots-busts of viscets. I am a bit rusty so there is no payment required. Just send in a flag and a little bit of there personality. Everyone is included so don't be afraid to pm me

slot 1:accepted
slot 2 accepted
slot 3accepted
slot 4acceptef

I’ll take a couple more

Code: Select all
Name:
Viscet
what type of flag(s) do they want
facial expression
Can you 100% certainty prove that I actually exist?

Bi/dragon/pretty gay

Hmhmhmhmhmhm
hm
hm
hm
hm
tiny little box

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:18 am

@ tiny little box; That art is so cute! That's a sweet thing to to for others!
@Prince Audric; Cute lines! I need to make one if my 'cets on those.
@Cutieduckpie Wow. That is a beautiful custom.

I have some new viscets to introduce!
First is Saber, who I won in the anniversary event, but I've waited till I had multiple new viscet to introduce him;
He's a viscet who believes he's a descendent of the bascalisk tamers of long ago, and that he'll eventually get his own snake companion. It hasn't happened yet.

And this child, who needs a name! If you have any name suggestions, I'll gladly take them.
Edit; His name is now Tekeo, that you Animal345 for the suggestion!

I also have enough stubs for a T2 custom, and I'm looking for an available artist to help me. She's based on evil queens and greek mythology.
Last edited by Gadgetrocks on Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Barnes&Rogers » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:15 am

@cutieduckpie - that custom is stunning. the whole design is just beautiful, and the mutations top it all off nicely.
    @park_eunhuii - if you're still looking, i'd possibly be up for a one x one. pm me if you want ^^
    @Gadgetrocks - those vicets are beautiful! i love the colour scheme for Saber, and the unnamed child's design is amazing ^^

i know, i say this every single time i post on the fanclub, but i'll say it again. it's been months since i last posted on the fanclub, but i hope i'll be more active soon. maybe this time i'll actually be more active, rather than chickening out ^^

so, i just wanted to post here because i've changed my username. i used to be 155NinjaCat, but i'm now Barnes&Rogers. i'm revamping my whole account, and hopefully, all of my viscets will get a little more love than i've given them in the last while.

also, i got a new viscling ^^
      as of right now, he's unnamed, so any suggestions are appreciated. he was done by the amazing rainbowpanda101 and i love him with all my heart.
Barnes&Rogers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vinny the cop » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:09 pm

hi i'm new and need help! for the egg adopting, should we send payment if we want to grow our egg and do we have to choose traits?

Golden
ember
Vinny
Vinny the cop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tenlittlesoldierboys » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:14 pm

Master killer wrote:hi i'm new and need help! for the egg adopting, should we send payment if we want to grow our egg and do we have to choose traits?

Hey & welcome to the community c:

You do not have to choose traits, if you do not want to, but if you do, that is for what you send the payment. In the Hatchery, you cannot buy direct inheritance for traits, instead, you can only buy penn diagrams - which means that the artists, who does your batch, will roll for the traits and if it rolls a certain number (for uncommon traits the number is between 1 and 25), your batch gets the trait.
      You can find informations on this in this linked post and further information in the posts just below

Your batch, however, will grow automatically - you can either choose to have it grown to adult right away or you can choose not to, then you will also see the baby (juvenile) stage and your batch will be grown after 7 days (for the Hatchery).

In the Nursery (which will open again next month), it is a little different, however. There, you have three options to choose from:
      1) do not have your batch grown - in the Nursery, the growing will then take 10 days instead of 7, because there will be an egg stage as well. After 3 days, the egg grows into the juvenile and after 7 more days the juv grows into adult
      2) have your batch grown to juvenile stage right away - this is not possible in the Hatchery, because it happens automatically. When you choose this option in the Nursery, however, you have to pay 3 C$
      3) a growth right to adult - this works just like it works in the Hatchery... choose this option and your batch will be fully grown as soon as it is posted (by the artist)

I hope this helped c:
      If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to conact me or any other staff member ^-^

the sun to my moon ☀️🌕
they/them or he/him
teacher and writer from Austria
die-hard horror enthusiast
computer game obsessed
literature, film & tv-nerd
Viscets - toyhouse
tenlittlesoldierboys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starshine, » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:41 am

hey guys! it's star, i'm just popping in here to say that i've recently become a guest artist [yay!! :D]
and i have a partner comp. open!

yin and yang
Image Image

-
Replies
@Barnes&Rogers- ah what a cutie! he's so sparkly and the colors really pop!
@Gadgetrocks- saber and tekeo are so cool! i love tekeo's mane a lot wow.
@tiny little box- that's so nice of you! i don't have a 'cet so i couldn't have snagged a spot but i'm sure the busts will look wonderful!
starshine,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me