➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - Announcement pg706

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

So we're still in the process of moving to dA fully and trying to get everything caught up still

but we do have our discord server set up, check it out c;
28%
YAAASSSS :D
42%
Oooooo :O
30%

Total votes : 43

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2

Postby WolfwithWings38 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:41 am

@Mintchip OMG I did NOT know such things were happening! That's so sad and cruel that whoever said those comments, should not only feel ashamed of themselves but also to be honest, it's very selfish thing of them to do! Also even though it's sad... I'm glad that the punishment happened because now that that punishment had came, maybe those selfish people can think about what they've missed so that next time they won't be so rude and disrespectful!
@~Teya~ Nice artwork, it's soo cute! >_<
@Wrathia Good luck for your comp dude! And I certainly hope there won't be any selfish people attacking to whom ever wins!
@~Prophecy~ Cool viscets and Yaxha is sooo pretty!
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I just post for replies mostly, but also I hope to be more active on here so my main focus here on Chicken Smoothie is on viscets now so everything else will be on hold until I feel more comfortable. Though don't worry I'll still be here forever that I'm alive!
Hey, this is me! WolfwithWings38! You may call me: WolfwithWings38, Wolf, WolfwithWings, and WolfyWingy Though I really don't know why you would XD ....... and in a nutshell I'm weird when I really want to be! I also don't mind trading... and also PM me if you want to talk or something, I won't bite!
My avatar is colored by me and is my new wolf OC, but lines are made by Vixey!
My Viscets Page Link!: viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3335559&p=105943506#p105943506
Image Image
WolfwithWings38

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Virixin » Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:56 am

@WolfWithWings38 Welcome back !<3
    @Wobbuffet Welcome back to you as well! I hope to see you around more! c: And man, can't wait to see the custom if you do get one ^u^
    @Wrathia Oh wow, what a generous idea !!<33 Can't wait to see the winners <3
    @Mint Chip It's very upsetting people would bash such a generous idea, man. I 100% support your decision to not do the other giveaway. Hopefully, this negativity will not continue.
    @~Prophecy~ Huge congrats on winning, dude !!<3 Can't wait to see the darling<3 c:
    @true knight Gosh, you're such an awesome person for doing all this c: <3 It was extremely generous to not only do the giveaway in the first place, but to include runner-ups as well ^u^
    @~Teya~ Awh, such cute art <33 You're getting so good at drawing c:

hello yes. it is your friendly neighborhood box of flavored water. looking at you, ten
    I'm going to introduce one new viscet but f irst, because I haven't had any offers:

I am taking mate/girlfriend/boyfriend offers for any of my viscets with no mates or boyfriends/girlfriends! c: Of course, don't be scared to ask for information on them!<3 Some of them I won't be accepting mates for, but I will most likely be just looking at offers. If I like an offer [even for any I was originally not accepting mates for], I will message you back and let you know <3 Just note that I'm not really interested in breeding unless it's for their story, etc ^^;

* Also always accepting friend/enemy offers for them C: feel free to message me those as well <3

------------------------------

Chiasa /
    This is Chiasa, my sweet lil cactus dragon girl. She was a wonderful gift from D-Send <3 She's a sweet little bean who occasionally keeps to herself. She loves to keep herself busy by doing anything nature related: Chiasa basically breaths nature [not literally, she just really loves the outdoors.] She is a Moth Priest [yes, if any of you skyrim fans were wondering, she will be similar to that but with my own twists and lore involved] and is a guardian of the Southern Temples in my AU. She protects everything and everyone to her best abilities. She can be a bit fickle but Chiasa is usually just a sweetheart who loves to drink herbal tea. Chiasa also loves lore and myths, so if ya ever need some information or want some stories, she is the gal to go to.
Virixin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:02 am

Wolf- welcome back!
True- You were very kind to do that <3 I entered, but i didn't know if my form made the cut. But its a huge bummer to see some saltiness going around :L Very kind of you again for hosting that !!
Prophecy- Congrats on winning!! I cant wait to see the batch! All my viscets are open to relationships!!
Mint- Also a bummer about that :c Neat new legendary trait though! I really love it!
Wrathia- Very kind of you to do that as well!!

So i've decided to put my hatchery batch UFA!

Its a simple re-adopt of just what is their relation with their father! Be sure to enter! Ends on October 20!

I also have a small art shop here if anyone wants to check it out!
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stårry » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:01 am

Replies wrote:@Kiffell That batch is super pretty, I may try out!
@juice box. Chiasa is such a pretty name, congratulations! I hope you find the relationships you're looking for <3
@Wolf I hope to see you around more often!~
@Wobbuffet I sorta remember seeing you! Hiya, welcome back! ^o^ If you do decide to get a custom I can't wait to see it <3

Doing some comms!
To do list:
Trueknight 1 Fullbody -Coloring stage-
Cyberdragon725 1 Fullbody -Sketch stage-
AislingNyht 1 Headshot -
SilverSamurai- 1 Headshot-
Tryoutart

Have 1 slot open, for any commissions ^^
Slot 1: AislingNyht
Slot 2: SilverSamurai
Slot 3:
To order, you can pm me the below form or request in stream, I'll have a notepad full of them!
Code: Select all
Username:
Order type: (Headshot, fullbody, etc)
Viscet(s):
Payment: (Paypal or points)

.:Stream link:.
https://join.me/XayahsComms

Prices wrote:Headshot badges (Colored + shaded) for 3 USD or 350 Points
Example
Fullbody sketches for 3 USD Or 350 Points
Example
Fullbodies (Colored + shaded) for 8 USD or 850 Points
Example Example

Pixels (Colored + shaded) for 5 USD or 550 Points
*No examples yet, would like to make some!*
*Pixels will be about the same size as the noodle arms base below, but made with 1px sized brush*

Throwback! Noodle arms!for 1 USD without edits or 150 points
Edits will be +1 dollar (100 points) for complex edits (1 time charge for overall mutations) (Large items, mane edits, tail edits, full drapes, etc)
+50 Cents for small edits (75 points) (1 time charge) (small items, ear edits, one drape part,etc)
Eye edits are free!
Examples

Prices are set for anything that isnt a base regardless of any mutations or accessories.

Paypal is working!
Last edited by Stårry on Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

When this world
is no more

┌────────────┐
coding art credit
my characters
ImageImage

└────────────┘
The moon is all
we'll see

┌────────────┐
└────────────┘
I'll ask you to
fly away with me
Stårry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby manufactured » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:58 pm

hey guys~
i've never posted on the fanclub before, and i'm actually quite new to the viscet species, even though i've been seeing them around for a while.
i only have two viscets so far, but i'm completely in love with them and i can't wait to develop their personalities, relationships, and histories. and give them lots of lovely art!

i've already made lines for myself to put my viscets on.

gravity
he's a dreamer and sometimes his thoughts run away from him.
he appreciates reality just as much as the worlds he builds in his mind, but sometimes he has trouble differentiating between the two.

sakura
he's introverted and doesn't really like talking to other people.
he has a beautiful garden that he treasures with his life, sings to all of the plants in it, and ends up giving names to his favorites.

question; if i were to post viscet art on dA, how would i make sure species credit is properly given? just want to make sure so i don't get in trouble~

i don't have very many replies since i don't really know anyone yet and i'm actually super shy so :'] apologies

@juice box.
chiasa is beautiful wow <3 i love her interest in myths and such, i can definitely relate lol
@Xayah
your art examples are wonderful! i'm sorry i missed your stream! if i'm online when you resume it, i'll come watch ^^
manufactured

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lex » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:36 am

@Manufactured - welcome to the fanclub! Your art is absolutely lovely - I can't wait to see more of it around~!
@Xayah - I came for your stream and watched for a bit but unfortunately had to go ;0; man you've improved so much since i first met you. <3
@kiffell - oh, wow, that's a pretty cet! reminds me of strawberry/banana flavored stuff. hm
@juice box - love your new cet! the colors are adorable <33

Yo guys! I'm streaming for a bit. Lining a non-viscet thing and then working on some viscet art that I owe people <3 Come on by! I love having company when I do art lol
https://join.me/lexdoesthingss

done for now, may return later today. got burnt out lol
just kidding im back a little
lex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LOCW_Bluestarwarrior » Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:31 pm

OKAY Guess who's back again with a legit computer art program and some time to spare, eventually?

THIS GUY
------------
------------Call me Blue
------------adult // fan of a great
------------many things
------------ImageImageImage
------------
------------
------------ImageImage
------------Art credit - me
------------
LOCW_Bluestarwarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:37 pm

@wolfwithwings-Welcome back my friend!
@wobuffett-Can't wait to see your custom c:
@juicebox-Aw such cute babes, my 'cets are open for friends/enimies c:
@kiffel-Such a cute batch, plan to finish my form c:
@Xayah-Thanks for the art before! Hope you get some more orders, I would but I cant spend anymore money till next month :p
@Manufactured- Welcome! Those are some beautiful lines c:
@lex-that was a fun stream, thanks for sharing!
@LOCW_Bluestarwarrior-Welcome back, and awesome can't wait to see some products c:

Hey guys so I'm offering up free uncolored sketches! I really wanna practice more and need motivation. PM me if interested, I'll probably throw up a join me if I get some. Also taking commissions. No set prices just offer what you think it's worth either c$, DA points, or USD. Thank you!

Here's the link join.me/AshNeedsHelp thanks for joining guys!!!
Image Image
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stårry » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:43 am

Replies wrote:No replies real quick,
.:Stream
-Finished for now!-

Doing some comms!
To do list:
Trueknight 1 Fullbody -Finished-
Cyberdragon725 1 Fullbody -Sketch stage-
AislingNyht 1 Headshot -Finished-
SilverSamurai- 1 Headshot - Sketch Stage-
Lex - 1 Headshot
Tryoutart

Slots all taken!
Slot 1: AislingNyht
Slot 2: SilverSamurai
Slot 3: Lex
To order, you can pm me the below form or request in stream, I'll have a notepad full of them!
Code: Select all
Username:
Order type: (Headshot, fullbody, etc)
Viscet(s):
Payment: (Paypal or points)

.:Stream link:.
https://join.me/XayahsComms
Thanks for joining~

Prices wrote:Headshot badges (Colored + shaded) for 3 USD or 350 Points
Example
Fullbody sketches for 3 USD Or 350 Points
Example
Fullbodies (Colored + shaded) for 8 USD or 850 Points
Example Example

Pixels (Colored + shaded) for 5 USD or 550 Points
*No examples yet, would like to make some!*
*Pixels will be about the same size as the noodle arms base below, but made with 1px sized brush*

Throwback! Noodle arms!for 1 USD without edits or 150 points
Edits will be +1 dollar (100 points) for complex edits (1 time charge for overall mutations) (Large items, mane edits, tail edits, full drapes, etc)
+50 Cents for small edits (75 points) (1 time charge) (small items, ear edits, one drape part,etc)
Eye edits are free!
Examples

Prices are set for anything that isnt a base regardless of any mutations or accessories.

Paypal is working!
Last edited by Stårry on Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:12 am, edited 7 times in total.

When this world
is no more

┌────────────┐
coding art credit
my characters
ImageImage

└────────────┘
The moon is all
we'll see

┌────────────┐
└────────────┘
I'll ask you to
fly away with me
Stårry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyberdragon725 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:09 am

I don't have much time so I'm afraid no replies right now. XD

Just here to let you guys know, I'm needing some practice with more traditional art so I'm doing a few auctions for YCH's. These can have any mutations, as I can redo some of the lines. Examples of my traditional art can be found in my signature. The first one is out, however and can be seen below. Click the image to go to the auction.
~Medium; Colored Pencil
~Character; 1
~Season; Fall
*Also, gonna note this here, the reason why the AB is so high is because I'm trying to measure the quality of my art. I figure,
if I let it be an auction, then I can see about where it lands and determine future pricing from that. I hope this may dispell any curiosities behind why I priced it as I did.
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
x blu helped coding siggg.
xxxxxx ^Precious Blu Bean
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
x To Do ::
✁ Full time job! Growin up
✃ plz send help