➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - Announcement pg706

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

So we're still in the process of moving to dA fully and trying to get everything caught up still

but we do have our discord server set up, check it out c;
28%
YAAASSSS :D
42%
Oooooo :O
30%

Total votes : 43

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2

Postby grifforik » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:36 am

@Prophecy - OM I would love! I'll totes have to hit you up when I have the points <3
@Gad - Congrats on all the new babs they're so pretty <3
@Teya - luck in the GA stuffs! I like what you've done so far dude, keep on truckin!
@Yugi - OMG you rock it!! I love the customs you've done and that's such a cool base <3
@Lex - Dang I hate missing streams, but your stuff is so cool :)
@Ky look at those pretty babies! I love them both dude <3
@Steampunk - I could help with that if I have time, but I'd def ask around before hand XD
@Matreats - so cool! I would totes go for it if I had funds, but I'm moving so super poor at the moment XD Lovely work!
@Abraxis - I love your custom! Yugi is such an amazing designer! Super congrats dude <3

Yo, so next week I'll be working on batches and customs, and I'd like to offer services for the first 6 people who PM me about their customs. I'm already going to be working on a bunch of them but wanted to offer to you guys too as I know it can be hard to find someone. So, first 6pm to PM me I'll do and if I get those done fairly quickly I'll do more. However I'd like to get these sorted out now so I can just do transfers next week XD

Anywho, here's the list for my own ref on what I'll be working on:
1. Zeve - Tier 3 w/r item added - DONE
2. Trompy - staff myo - DONE
3. Ten - waiting on info
4. Angelus Gaston - Tier 1 - Design Phase 1
5. Elric - Tier 3- Design Phase 1
6. Steampunkvale - Tier 0 w/UC item added - Design phase 1
7. True - Traptail MYO - Design Phase 1
8. Takashi Shirogane. - Tier 1 - Design phase 1
9. kaoruthewolf - Waiting on info
10. Shadow Striker - Traptail MYO with add on - Design phase 1
11. ShimmerSolarPets - Tier 1 - info sent - Design phase 1
12. Unleashed Squid - Design phase 1
Last edited by grifforik on Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:48 am, edited 4 times in total.
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Razors » Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:39 pm

@Grifforik I really can't wait to see the customs. I've always loved your designs. :)
@Abraxis I had an image in my head, when I first read your description of your character...and I admit, it was nothing compared to what you have now. Holy cow! What a handsome boy! Congrats on him, Yugi did such a fantastic job!
@Lex I joined, ty for that info. I had no idea. Though I'm also not super familiar with Toyhouse anyway...

Just here to advertise again. I'm still doing free art. (I haven't deleted the messages if you sent me one already.) I just go through the viscets/characters and draw what I feel up to at the moment.
But just in case you haven't seen or sent me over a message yet...I'm still doing free art.
Just send me some viscets. I'll send you back any art that I do.
(Again, I still have the old messages saved, so if you haven't gotten art yet, It doesn't mean you were skipped or anything. I just kinda pick and choose what I do each time. Yours just may come when a moment hits me that I feel I'm up to your viscets. <3)

I also opened a couple of my viscets up, if anyone wants options when it comes to breedings.
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3440394
Razors

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lunala. » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:28 pm

@Kydashing
      congrats on those new cuties! Good luck on finding relations c;
      @Matreats
      Woah your art is spectacular! I would totally order hopefully in ththe future when I have a bit of spare C$. I hope to see more of your art in the future though!
      @Abraxis
      Dread looks insane! Huge congrats on your new boy, feel free to let me know if you need any relations for him, all my viscets are open c: I hope to read more about him in the future!
      @Razors
      Your art is outstanding too! Hopefully everything goes well for you!

Hey everyone! Long time no see, I hope all of you are doing well <3
      So it’s been a while since I’ve made viscet themed signatures, so I decided to open them up again.
      This time it will be a pay what you want, from as low as 1C$ to anything above would be okay as payment c:

Some examples of my work:
      XX XX XX XX XX
      (My current signature is an example too!)

So let me know if you’re interested by sending me a pm of the viscet you’d like to be featured in your signature. Once that’s done I’ll get started asap! They should be done in less than 2 weeks.

I guess I’ll be doing 7 slots fcfs?
      1. James.
      2. Milo.
      3. Gadgetrocks
      4. Surroundingcrystals
      5. xostef202
      6. muttgirl310
      7. ~Ash Wolf~

All slots are taken, hopefully in the future I’ll open these up again.
      Hope you guys have a wonderful rest of your week <3
lunala.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corrosive_limes » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:20 pm

replies wrote:@Yugi - d'aww that's an adorable base! <3 i may need to check it out and color a couple of mine :0
@lex - now that i'm trying to be more active on TH, i may end up joining the Viscet World :0
@Kydashing - good luck on finding relationships, and congrats on Lydia! she's beautiful <3
@Matreats - good luck on getting commissions! your style is absolutely gorgeous :0 <333 i'm half tempted to pm you about a possible art trade
@Abraxis - congrats on Dread! he's absolutely stunning <333

oh boy this is gonna be a bit longer than usual so strap on in

----==----
firstly i'd like to start by introducing two new babes i won!

first up is Enoshima!
she lives in a remote village at the base of mountains in the middle of a huge forest. she's Eadonn's (a concept i'm still working on :0 i don't have an actual viscet to represent him yet) arch-nemesis and is generally pretty sassy and a bit cruel. she also really doesn't like magic, so she's not gonna like most of my other viscets oops. i'm still working on her story beyond that but i absolutely love her <3 i'm thinking of maybe some sort of ironic heel-face turn for her after a magic user saves her life or something
she's also my second ever female viscet oops

and this boy is Lorvan!
he lives in the same town as Tokala. he's the son of a rich noble who's friends with the mayor. he's pretty spoiled and so is very used to getting his way. he doesn't understand the consequences of his actions and ends up being quite a bully. he picked on Tokala a lot but always blamed Tokala for the fights, and after a while Tokala was basically banished so oops. that's about all i know about his story so far, and i'm still working on him. i think he might get drafted into the army to fight in the war, gets really salty and indignant because "but no other nobles' sons had to go?? >:U" and takes his anger out on the townspeople. maybe ends up running away after the first battle he's in and runs into someone else who finally smacks some sense into him of "boi thats not how the world works dude get over urself"

i love my new children and it feels so good to get back into the swing of things! <3 i'm hoping to be able to continue to expand my family of bbs and the world they live in!

----==----
so i just finished up making chibi icons of all my viscets for artfight!
and i was kind of wondering if anyone would be interested if i sold color-ins of this lineart? i don't know prices yet but i want to know if there'd be interest first. i also made human, canine, and feline versions of this base but i don't have any examples yet
basically all of my viscets have some sort of edits so they make quite varied examples of the kind of edits i could add
- linked for image size and number of images -

----==----
and last but not least on the subject of artfight...
with artfight just around the corner, i'm really curious to know how many of you guys are planning on participating this year?
i know i'll be!
my username on there is also corrosive_limes!
hmu if you're fighting this year and i'll do my best to attack back if you attack me >:3c

wait, but what is artfight?

it's a site dedicated to a game of the same name! you can find it here
there used to be an artfight on CS, but it essentially got moved

the whole point of artfight is that for one month out of the year - typically July - users can make art of characters belonging to people on the other team to "attack" them and earn points for their own team, while in return their own characters get art. it's a great way to get art of your characters and practice making art for other people!
this year it starts tomorrow at noon MST i think [in about 13 hours from now] and it ends on August 1st

it's open to joining all year round and you can submit characters whenever you want
you can join at any time - even during the month it's going on
there's no penalties for not attacking much, and there's really no ultimate prize for participating or winning with your team aside from bragging rights and your characters getting art
_
-

they/them
unfortunately almost entirely quit, this site just doesn't spark joy for me anymore. (no my stuff is not available. if it was i would've made a thread for it)
occasionally log back on to search for references or old posts for character information, but not much more
i'm on toyhou.se @corrosive_limes if you want to credit me for a design / art that you have
my discord is also corrosive_limes if you really really need me for something
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Audric » Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:56 am

No replies atm

Hi everyone i'm looking for someone to breed my baby boy Alekus to! PM me if you're interested.

Quote from Assassins Creed
Prince Audric

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lex » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:04 am

sorry just a short post here!! nothing big ^^

@prince audric - good luck!!! Pretty cet though <3
@corrosive- 👀 hit me up friend. also congrats on those cets!!

art fight machine been broke but I'm finally on a team (tea!)
if you want to follow me I'm here ( https://artfight.net/~commandant ) and I do attack back and stuff. I'm looking to do a bunch of attacks this round so B) viscet people will probably get priority cause drawing Viscets is fun
just kidding im back a little
lex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corgiboy » Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:13 pm

I’m going to be posting replies as soon as I get on a computer
Replies
@
@
@
@

I have all my babes open for breedings:
https://toyhou.se/SteampunkVale/charact ... ged:Viscet
The only rule I really have is I like to be able to do two breedings (one were we each pick out potions of what we want and each get a babe though the second breeding does t have to be till next month (person gets first babe)so I’m not taking up all your slots if you wanted to breed another pair or whatnot )
It might be this month or the following nursery month I just wanted to open these now if anyone wanted to breed with a viscet they had theor eyes on or whatnot <3
corgiboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Matreats » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:52 am

No replies atm!

I'm looking for stubs! I'd be willing to pay C$, pets, items, or art! PM me maybe ;0;
Last edited by Matreats on Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

──I AM LOKI, OF ASGARD!─────
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
──────────────AND I AM──
┌────────────────────┐
hello! my name is matreats c:
I love art, well-written characters,
and I love to roleplay as well ☆

RP characters
eldemore

└────────────────────┘
──BURDENED WITH─────────
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
───────GLORIOUS PURPOSE

Matreats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tenlittlesoldierboys » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:13 am

@vale
      K thx I wanna have breedings with all of your Cets and keep all the Viscets k thx bye
      I'm jk, of course cx but I might get back to you in September, should I, for once, not do two Hatchery Batches for me to keep ... cx
      You have so many amazing Viscets, tho <3

@limes
      Ooooh, I really like the story you have going on with Lorvan c:
      He is a pretty boy

@Razors
      Don't make me look at your Viscets <.< they're all so pretty ;-; ♥

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Soo, I guess I have two other things to tell?!

First;; just as many others, my Viscets are open for breedings. For this month, I have one open slot left and if you want to breed, you would need to keep the Viscling as well, as I already kept one for July and I even plan to keep another (already in the makings) for August... cx
      If interested, my Viscets can be found here... I haven't added my two newest ones yet, but those aren't able to breed anyway, so I guess it doesn't really matter^^

Second;; I have some new Viscets to introduce ♥

First, a Viscet I can't believe I haven't yet introduced ?!?!?! -shooketh-
      Cain here is my dream come true ♥ Xayah did such an amazing job on him and I cannot express how much I love him <3 his story summed up: used to be Viscet with love for water and diving, tried to find a legendary gem. Succeeded, but the gem turned out to be some parasite that now possesses him and made him into a wrathing, feral beast.

Second is my lovely still-in-the-closet gay jock Donovan - he is your typical jock, like the one you know out of teen movies. Just one difference: he's gay and in love with the nerd. Nobody knows, though. He also secretly loves singing and theatre, but nobody knows that, either. He only sings when he's alone under the shower... and from time to time he writes love songs to put into the nerd's locker if u have a nerd for him to love pls hmu

Ember used to be a witch, until they got burned. Now, they're still kinda a witch but they're also a fire spirit and they start to glow and burn when they get angry.

Frank used to be a normal Viscet until the day he got hit by a bus and resurrected by a university student with a medicine major. The guy stitched him up with the help of the custome he was wearing, so Frank is physically unable to take it off... and very grumpy about that

Gabriel Crowley is rather known under his artistic name "The Red Crow. He is a singer and magician, combining both arts during his shows. He thinks he is the greatest magician ever alive and probably made a contract with a demon...

Felice is my sweet writer gal, who got attacked and killed by something, while she was writing a story about the exact same thing. Because of this, she is kind of stuck and the last day of her life keeps repeating itself... until someone can free her / save her.

Zaire (full name Zachariah) is my stargender babe. They are literally a fallen star, though, so there is that. They crashed into a lake and are now some sort of watchful spirit for the forest and village that surround the lake

Dino, my sweetest baby boy is a huge lovely dork ... he was created in a lab by human scientists, who were trying to clone a saber tooth cat. However, something went wrong, they mixed Viscet DNA with that of the smilodon and suddenly they were presented with Dino. At some point he managed to escape and ran into a forest, where he managed to slip through one of the gates that connect Earth and Eqorah (a parallel world to earth which is inhabited by anthro Viscets instead of humans). Currently, he is roaming around, very confused and looking for someone who wants to take him in and help him

Aibak is a mindless doll creature created by Willow. He was an actual Viscet being once, found shot and dying by Willow, who used the soul to bring his doll creation to life. Aibak means slave and that's exactly what they are. They watch over the grounds and take care of intruders

Otaktay is a Wendigo, but he wasn't always one. Once, he was a cowardly creature, afraid of his own shadow. But when his tribe got attacked and killed by an enemy tribe, he swore revenge and sought the help of an evil forest spirit. The two bonded and after Otaktay ate the heart of the enemy tribe's chief, he became what he is now - a Wendigo --- if you'd like to read the whole story, I've written it down for the current summer event prompt

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
      I don't even know if that's all of my new ones?!
      But I hope so... cx

As always, all of them are surely up for relationships ♥

the sun to my moon ☀️🌕
they/them or he/him
teacher and writer from Austria
die-hard horror enthusiast
computer game obsessed
literature, film & tv-nerd
Viscets - toyhouse
tenlittlesoldierboys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:04 pm

@ten ugh i always love your new 'cets <3 otaktay is such a babe tho i'm literally dying every time i see him ;w; totes hmu for any relations my dude!
    @steam your viscets are always lovely! <33 good luck finding some breedings for this month or september!
    @lex <33333333333 totally gonna attack u to death once artfight actually starts working LOL
    @audric good luck finding a breeding! he's a cutie! i love his palette :o

i'm just here to introduce my newest girl, Melinoe (Mel or Lin for short) and ask for some relations for her! <3

You can read up on her general information and purpose in Eterna on her batch post (linked by her image), and here is a general rundown of her personality:

Mel is a rather laid-back, friendly girl with a rather soft-spoken attitude despite the sheer power she holds within her. She does prefer to stay on the sidelines in general in even verbal arguments, but this is because she's extremely headstrong beneath the surface, and rather blunt and aggressive if need be -- traits neither of her parents hold but something she has developed on her own in her years of training for her inevitable face-off against her snarky, unbearable kin known as Nisemono. Mel is extremely capable of taking care of herself and is very independent, but still family-oriented and driven by the company of others -- she doesn't like to be alone, although she doesn't need others, as stated previously -- the same could be said for anything related to battle as well, of course. Mel can be sweet, she can be sour, but most often she is quiet and moderate in her temperament for the sake of keeping things simple. <33
    Please shoot me a PM if you're interested in a friendship, enemies, or anything, really, with her! <33 [I would love if you could specify a viscet or two + something about them if you're PMing! ;w;]

Also, I wanted to say I'm tentatively offering one breeding slot up for September if anyone was interested? I definitely have two slots in use for that month, but I always have an extra submission handy because I lack self-control so if anyone was interested in breeding (i'd like us to discuss who it goes to when it's born, not pre-determine the fate) with one of my viscets (linked in my signature!) please don't hesitate to PM me with the viscet + who you're offering as the other parent! this is not a guarantee, it's just me seeing some options + possibly making something happen since I'm feeling pretty good on breedings lately. c: thanks for reading!
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me