➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - Announcement pg706

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

So we're still in the process of moving to dA fully and trying to get everything caught up still

but we do have our discord server set up, check it out c;
28%
YAAASSSS :D
42%
Oooooo :O
30%

Total votes : 43

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - Announcement pg706

Postby Bambl00 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:03 am

Hello everyone, with the move to Deviantart I will also be fading away from the community. I'm already barely on here and I don't have nor want a DA. So with that I will be slowly gifting all my viscets to my wife LEEaboo, we made worlds around them and intangled ours together I simply won't take my viscets away from their new made family, She deserves them and loves them dearly!

The only acception is sasuke because she didn't want to have a design meant for others so he will be readopted!

After all them are gifted I most likely will never get on here again so farewell!

Thank you for your time and I hope everyone has a great day, and I hope the move to DA goes well 😎
••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Robert ☆ Male ☆ Married

••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Bambl00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snuggle_Bean » Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:20 am

@mint chip- love the new lines and love to see the community getting back together
@master cutie - sorry to see you leave the community!
@strudel- love the adopt its so cute

Hey guys,

I hope everyone is having a new year, and hope to see everyone in the new change to DA. Im opening some quick color ins to get a popcorn tin and one of the ST Myos before it closes. I might add more to the post later i just wanted tk get this out there quickly!! Happy new year everyone!

50 POINTS EACH AND 5 PER MUTATION IF YOU ORDER MORE THAN 1 I MIGHT GIVE A DISCOUNT!!!

IM GIVING OUT A PACK OF 20 COLOR INS FOR 850 POINTS INSTEAD OF 1000 150 POINTS OFF BEFORE TOMMOROW!!!!

Click to head to the post!!!
Last edited by Snuggle_Bean on Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Snuggle_Bean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Matreats » Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:07 am

Dropping in here to announce an adoption of a hatchery batch!

You can find it here <3 <3

──I AM LOKI, OF ASGARD!─────
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
──────────────AND I AM──
┌────────────────────┐
hello! my name is matreats c:
I love art, well-written characters,
and I love to roleplay as well ☆

RP characters
eldemore

└────────────────────┘
──BURDENED WITH─────────
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
───────GLORIOUS PURPOSE

Matreats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby padaleckii » Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:50 am

@matreats: ooo imma check that out lol :0
    @skyler1515 good luck with the ych sales!
    @master cutie: sad to see you go!! farewell friend!!
    @strudel: asgajgsg thanks for the new adopt announcement i wouldnt have seen it otherwise

———

hey ya’ll im here and im queer

just coming to say that i kinda dropped off the face of the earth because of a lot of personal drama and sort of a depressive spiral, and even though i don’t exactly like deviantart all that much, i plan on being more active in the community again.

i’m currently working on getting two st customs drawn out since i have had their story concepts for a while, but having two to do still isnt stopping me from wanting two more (fire n water elemental ears yass) so im opening up emergency commissions to raise about seventeen dollars worth of points.

i reached the goal in time!! commissions still open if anyone is interested though!!

here’s the journal if you think prices are too high just note me and we can totally work something out <33

ok thanks for reading i hope ya’ll have a good day also i type in purply blue now ok goodbye
Last edited by padaleckii on Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

a hound chased a rabbit, but gave up after a long run.
      a shepherd who watched came up to the hound and said,
      "the rabbit is the better runner." the hound replied,
      "i only ran for dinner.
      he ran for his life."

my: viscet storage » orb cat storage » deviantart » toyhou.se

also formerly known as ~prophecy~ & elysiium but i've
      been here nine years so don't blame me for changing it.

»»»
padaleckii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hail. » Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:23 am

@~Prophecy~ - I hope you can earn enough! I would help out but I am short on cash and points as well :c
@Matreats - I love those colors, and that is very kind of you to do. I hope you get some good entries!
@skyler1515 - Those are very cute! I am excited to see your color ins!
@~Master_Cutie~ - Sorry to see you go but I completely understand it <3 I hope you have a wonderful life!
@Strudel - Very cute! Not too big of a fan of pinks, haha, but that one is lovely <3
@OrangeSocks - I hope you get some good entries!
@Mint Chip - tbh I have some mixed feelings about the transfer, but I still hope the best for the species and will likely still be around

Been a while, eh?

So first, yes - I am still staying with Viscets. I have a DA account and am active in some ARPG's there, so the transfer shouldn't be too much of a big deal to me.

Second, I am going to be finding some viscets new homes. This is unrelated to the move, btw, it has actually been a long time coming. I have 60+ and just don't have the time to give each one the attention they ought to have. Don't know when the readopts are going to happen or which ones will be first - I have a new species I am running that has my attention on lock for now - but I will make an announcement post for that.

Finally, I am not sure of my activity levels or where they will be tbh. I've had some great ideas for characters that have gotten me pumped, but all of them have just kinda fallen flat with motivation and I've found myself in this odd sort of rut. For that, I think I will be taking a bit of a break. Can't say how long it will be - I have precalc and chemistry this semester and don't know if I will get my motivation for character tryouts during or after it - but I can say that, as per usual, my message box is always open here, DA, or discord. I wish everyone the best and hope your holiday season went well.
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c:

└─────────────┘
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the folly of man » Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:39 am

hey guys! I hope you had a good new year/all those other holidays!
I feel like I kinda vanished from this community, but that's cause I had no motivation to
try out for viscets and since nothing new ever happened there wasn't much to post about
on the fanclub :c

sadly I wont be able to follow you guys onto DA, because I'm not allowed to go on there.
I had a really great time while you were here, though!
I'll still be keeping my 12 lovelies and all their stories, but it's possible I'll sell my stubs??
we'll see.

maybe in a few years I might be able to join you guys again, but it's probably unlikely.

bye guys!
★ the folly of man ★
folly/skelly/bazil ☻ any pronouns ☻ genderfluid

ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxM

➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤

hi i'm folly i like to draw and stuff. not super active here
outside of adopting pets, but i do use oekaki sometimes !
i'm kind of forgetful so please don't be scared to PM me
if you think i've forgotten anything i owe you! ^_^

ImageImage
ImageImage
pfp by my buddy jonah hi oomfie
the folly of man

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serotonin. » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:39 am

Last edited by serotonin. on Fri May 29, 2020 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
serotonin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corrosive_limes » Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:42 pm

replies wrote:@OrangeSocks - oooh what a lovely kiddo! i'm sure they'll go to a wonderful home <3
~Master_Cutie~ - aw sorry to see you go, but i totally understand! i hope all goes well for you and lee! <3 Sasuke is gorgeous and i'm sure he'll find a new loving home <3
@ skyler1515 - aww what an adorable base <33 i might order one
@ Matreats - oooh i remember that batch! i might go for them if i can stir up some ideas :0c either way, what a lovely kiddo and i know theyll go to a wonderful home <3

i'll be sticking with Viscets through the move!
i actually only just became active on DA this past december when another adoption center i'm part of made the switch, so this isn't my first DA transition.
i hope to see many new and old faces alike there! and to all who can't or don't want to follow, i understand and i hope all goes well for you all <3

i've got a few things to say regarding my new viscets, customs, breedings, and stubs, but i think i'll talk about that in a future post or perhaps DA journal

for now i'd just like to share this small YCH base i've made!
prices range from 20 points for unedited viscets to 45 at the absolute most for complex, heavily edited ones
slots will be open for the foreseeable future ~
_
-

they/them
unfortunately almost entirely quit, this site just doesn't spark joy for me anymore. (no my stuff is not available. if it was i would've made a thread for it)
occasionally log back on to search for references or old posts for character information, but not much more
i'm on toyhou.se @corrosive_limes if you want to credit me for a design / art that you have
my discord is also corrosive_limes if you really really need me for something
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thebattleangel » Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:59 pm

no replies, sorry.

Looks like I won’t be trying out for viscets anymore because of the move, I’m going to miss these guys. Deviant art just isn’t fun for me... not like here... but I guess I’ll still keep a hold of my viscets but... I guess after nearly three years of being a part of this species this is goodbye... I wish you luck on the move even though it will lose the interest of some like me... I hope it’s beneficial for you guys I guess... I’m heartbroken that I won’t be able to try for any anymore because of the switch and the bad experiences I’ve had with comps including art and... moving to deviant art is going to make the ability to obtain viscets nearly impossible... since my art is bad... compared to everyone else... I guess viscets are just out of my league now... I’ll miss them...
Thebattleangel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Audric » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:34 am

@ saroundingcrystals: Its sad to see your leavening but I understand you don't want to be were you had bad things happen. But hey don't put yourself down about your art, Keep working at it, don't give up and im sure you will soon be happy with your art.
@:corrosive_limes: those lines are sooo adorable
@skyler1515: aww those plushies are soo adorible

hi guys! with the move to DA im following you guys, but I would like to change my username over there, for that I need enough points to get a membership... So im doing headshots =) I'm really not sure if the price is to much if so just tell me

https://www.deviantart.com/goldensolsti ... -779743253

I will be using a base I made for these, if you want to see them PM me
Last edited by Prince Audric on Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Quote from Assassins Creed
Prince Audric

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me