➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - Announcement pg706

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

So we're still in the process of moving to dA fully and trying to get everything caught up still

but we do have our discord server set up, check it out c;
28%
YAAASSSS :D
42%
Oooooo :O
30%

Total votes : 43

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 {New Advertising Rule}

Postby ✦ nemuri » Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:21 am

@CorrelateOwl
OhmYgosh I'm hyperventilating your baby is so cute!! Ahhh congrats on such a pretty breeding.

@grifforik
Ahhh I've always loved the designs you come up with, but that last Viscet with the gold markings and white fur absolutely takes the cake. Teach me your ways I'll be your loyal follower forever

@commandant
Those ears! Too cute! I'd definitely want to catch a breeding with that Viscet when I've gotten one who might look pretty with it...?

*wiggles in the distance*

Eyy so I realize that Im pretty inactive on here... Oops. With that being said, I'm looking for possible relationships for this unlimited impress me Viscet. I adore the design so much, I will legitimately sell my soul for it... Ahem. Anyways, my form is on the second page (if anyone wants to have a look and see if your Viscet is compatible with the personality I've given him), and he's looking for friends, enemies, crushes, basically anything :P

Uhhh I could possibly be looking for art of that Viscet as well, all the pets in my open trading group are eligible as payment. Hit me up on a PM, let me know which pets you'd like, and show me a couple examples please!
┌────────────┐
御影密bot - inactive
if you have questions, the
answer is probably "no"

└────────────┘
✦ nemuri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 {New Advertising Rule}

Postby Soulsplosion » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:40 am

[Nursery Updates]
    Significant - Please read if you use the nursery frequently

[Monthly Post Limits]
      Previously, monthly post limits were just 2 per month per user, and this considered only those who posted the submission. However, from now on the owners of either parents included in a submission will be counted towards their monthly limits. This means that if someone else posts a submission with one of your Viscets as a parent, the submission they post will also count towards your monthly posts. In the rare instance that someone posts a submission in which they own neither of the parents, the owners of either parent and the poster of the submission will all be counted.
    [No More Parent Cooldowns]
      With the addition of the above rule, cooldowns are more of a hassle for everyone than a help. From now on parents will no longer have a 15-day cooldown after breeding.
    [Slight Change to Nursery Forms]
      Unlike previous updates, this doesn't really have much to do with the clogging of the Nursery queue, but was just brought up as a concern amongst staff. It's not a big change, but from now on the previous ability to list "preferred artist(s)" in one's form will no longer be available. This was mainly due to concerns of how it put slight pressures on staff, as well as negate from users who had no preferred artist; for example, in picking up submissions, I would obviously be more likely to pick up submissions that requested me rather than one who requested no one. In addition, artists would be less likely to pick up submissions that did not request them, but said submissions would be ignored if the requested artist(s) were unavailable. Often, this caused submissions to rot unintentionally.

hi im soul !!!
im a digital artist and game designer
im not very active here anymore
im an adult with a job now

Donate to the PCRF

My dinosaur survival game on roblox
Deviantart
Tumblr
Soulsplosion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2

Postby corgiboy » Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:35 pm

@moonpheonix
awesome art you got there ill message you sometime about relationships with your gal <3
@soul
gotta be careul with my slots from now on XD

i'm streaming ill be taking a few request but beware this is my first time using a drawing tablet XD
https://join.me/365-011-192

my connection is gliching super sorry about that :(
corgiboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canis-corax » Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:09 pm

-no replies as of now-

Psst, really short post here, but I'm in dire need of points, so I'm opening slots for 3 fullbodies and a headshot comm.
      Examples [but not most of it] of my art are located here, yes, they will all be transparent like all my other drawings.
      If your interested please PM me! <3
      ***Note I wont do Try-Out art as of now, my art looks better when I take time into it! ^w^

canis-corax

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:35 pm

@nnesu: Good luck with getting the points!! :) If I had points I would order.
@steampunkalec: I hope the steam was fun!!
@Nishinoya Yū: Good luck with the relationships !! ;w;

So a while back, I won my second ever viscet, #771. I've realized that sadly, I can't quite connect to her, but I would love to give her to someone who will and will love her. This ends September 20th - two weeks from the starting date!
After that, I'll be satisfied keeping my one viscet Aspyn. <3

Postby Creative » Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:29 pm

@Nishinoya Yū, good luck!!
@nnesu, good luck getting points!
@Annakova, sorry to hear you've lost connection with that cutie pie :c I hope she finds a good home <3

I was doodling in between a couple commissions I'm working on and I ended up drawing Taube and Brax.

What a little trouble maker he is, pouncing on his poor sister like that!! Maybe Taube will at least win the playfight that comes after. (Spoilers: She won't, but at least she'll get some good kicks in.)
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
-------------------------------------------------
ImageImage
--------------------------
If you like this little Fennec
Fawn, click on her and enter
for your own! You might
find one as cute as her!

Hi, I'm Creative! I've been on this site for a while, so my trade groups are pretty large, send me a trade! I'll trade for pets on my wishlist, but C$ is preferred so check out my sales groups!

Working on commissions. <3
2.5/5 done!

Check out my brand new species!!

Creative

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Macyduke » Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:55 pm

@Nishinoya Yū- If you're looking for friends/enemies feel free to shoot me a PM regarding Louise. They might not get along very well though. Louise sometimes thinks she's punny.
@Soulsplosion- Those are some really good changes to the nursery. I'll keep that in mind the next time I head over to the nursery.
@nnesu- Wish I had the points to help you out but sadly I don't even have a deviantart account. Good luck finding commissions and gettting points!
@Annakova- Oh she's precious. Good luck finding her a new home. Sorry to hear that you lost connection with her.
@Creative- Looks good. She'll get him next time right?

I guess I'm not really all to active here either. Welp I'm not all to much here without a reason so I'll just cut to it. Basically Louise is still open for any and all kinds of relationships, friends, enemies, crushes, you name it. Just shoot me a PM and we can work out the details of how they met and what they like to do together/where they run into one another. Also, I ordered some art from Hexecutioner, and it turned out awesome. Figured that since he didn't mind me posting it here and sending a few people to his shop, I'd-well post it.
(Louise, who belongs to me, is on the left and Opal, who belongs to ABeardedDragon, is on the right.)
"There are two stars in the sky, and they're both planes."

Really though, just *Incoherent screaming*
Macyduke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magpiemochi. » Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:22 pm

@Gazoonia what a pretty girl! congratulations to you on the new viscet, and congratulations to Gabe on his first child!
@SilverSamurai that is such a beautiful baby. congratulations!
@EverdaleDreamers that art is really super cute oh my gosh
@Placebo ayyy congrats on the beardyman viscet! he's absolutely precious
@MoonPheonix aAAA Leia!! That's such a precious viscet. I love her!
@iBrevity I loooooove kriska, oh my gosh. those colours are so visually appealing *o*
@true knight good luck finding a home for Lloyd! he's so precious, someone is going to give him a lot of love.
@Soulsplosion aaaaaaaaAAAAAA WOW lots of new changes! those are great!!!! screm
@Creative i'm crying because this is the cutest thing i've ever seen ;;~;;

alright guys, so my James and general hux.'s Molly had their first IC baby, and he is just gorgeous. He belongs to general hux., but James is a proud papa and wanted to introduce his little prince. meet Milo —
he has his papa's 'wings' and his mama's colours and he's just perfect. the king of crime's perfect little family is complete now that he has his favourite boy ;~; thank you again, griff. you always do such a wonderful job!

i also wanted to mention that after an OOC breeding that I'll be doing at the end of next month, i won't be participating in anymore OOC breedings. most of my viscets are developed and settled in with their mates and I'd just rather not disrupt that with babies that don't contribute to their stories c:

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
magpie / she/her / adult
ImageImage Image Image
pfp & sig art by me
magpiemochi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *-wolfs-* » Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:09 am

@Soul I like those rules, they are nice, hopefully this will help c:
@Annakova I'm sorry you lost connection, but that happens sometumes, look at the pretty babe though <3
@Creative Aww that art is super adorable, I love your style!
@Macyduke I hope you get some cute crushes for your cute girl!
@Kylo Wow that is such a handsome boy, the pair makes the cutest babes <3

So hello everyone! I haven't posted here in a while and I'm sorry but I've been overloaded with homework and projects and all that fun stuff. But I'm so very very happy because I got my fifth Viscet!

This babe will most likely be a male but I need some name suggestions! Please send any and all creepy, chilling, scary, evil and sinister names you can think of! This boy is pretty much a psychopath and he is very very unpredictable. I'm going to be need friends and enemies, no crushes yet sorry cx But yeah I'm just so excited to have him in my little Viscet pack!

Sometimes when life gets hard, I only need to come and look at this, and suddenly I feel better <3
*-wolfs-*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mal du pays » Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:09 am

@wolfs; what a pretty babe, congrats uvu
@kylo ren / general hux; what a pretty kiddo, congrats to the both of you :0c what a lovely lil prince

Firstly, I got a new kiddo for my viscet pack! <3
Meet Tibedeaux, the son of Calliope & Shade <3
He's followed in his mama's foot steps and joined the crime ring, but he's not really sure if he likes it...

Secondly, I've decided to wipe my slate of blanket color-ins and to take a few more. uvu
{this would happen to be the lineart}
I'm only taking 2 per user, no tryout, no crazy horns {sorry!!} and I will not add items to the lineart {if your viscet has items, please provide an itemless ref}. uvu I'll do things such as ear edits, nose edits, ect ect
Please include the following in your pm:
-Leave the PM title "Viscet Fanclub" so it gets sorted
-Link to the viscets ref, preferably their oekaki ref
-Name
-Tongue color {if this isn't provided I'll just pick one from their palette and you might not be happy w/ it, so please provide a color for me}
-What you'd like for the blanket's design {if this isn't provided i'll simply do a gradient of sorts, please specify colors and if you'd like one or two words on the blanket :0c}
These are free uvu pm if you'd like one, please include the things above!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(The figure opens its mouth...)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Michael (Mal) - He/they/it - adult
the world's most normal petscop enjoyer
I like Deltarune, drawing, warrior cats, and sonic the hedgehog.
werm time

DeerKiri
click my magistream guys pease

Kalons - Storkies
My OCs - My Kalons - Storkies Archive - Stars Archive
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(You plead for it to stop.)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist