Undertale/Deltarune Fanclub

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Undertale Fanclub - Discord server !!

Postby Tomura » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:19 am

DoodleDraws wrote:-snip-
Quick question: Have you ever gotten into an argument with someone about Undertale?

Yes, for sure. My older brother REALLY hates Undertale, he doesn't like the plot/general storyline, the characters, the music(besides a couple of songs he agreed were "groovy"), the gameplay, the political correctness, the way it tells the story, the graphics, or the fans/fan-art. I used to spend hours arguing with him that Undertale is good, though I've since managed to convince him that I no longer like Undertale, so that he'll stop bothering me about it. XD
I finally changed my profile, happy now?
Tomura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lostmelody. » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:37 am

Yes, I have gotten into a argument... with myself. Are you ready for a story? No? TOO BAD!

I have... Excuse me, had... a small group of friends at primary school. Well, two in fact. They were into games like Wolfenstein, Halo, FNAF, and all that. The only thing that we all liked was Pokemon, and still, they weren't that interested in it. The kind of things that I liked were Pokemon, MLP, Warrior Cats, and I loved dragons. (Still do.)
One day, when we were playing a game, where we were some of our favorite characters from our favorite games, shows, ect. and battled, I announced I would be Undyne the Undying. "She's super powerful!" I said excitedly. So, being Undyne, I thought I could win for once. Man, was I wrong. One of them didn't even know who Undyne was, and the other seemed neutral about it.
So, I charged in, firing spears and stuff, but, my good ol' predictable friend, chose a character from BioShock or Overwatch, and the other, chose something from PVZGW2. (Plants VS Zombies Garden Warfare 2) And, to my surprise, I lost. Well, I kind of expected it,
being the more creative one out of my group, I was constantly making OC's to use, and, in fear of being OP, I didn't make them not very powerful. Heck, their characters were so OP that even darn DISCORD couldn't beat 'em.
One day, when it was just me, and the friend who didn't know Undertale, I decided to use two of the most powerful characters I knew: Omega Flowey and the absolute GOD OF HYPERDEATH. So, he choose a charcter, that had a attack that could one shot anyone. So, of course, he one shot Omega Flowey. I was about to argue, but I stopped myself. I had no other friends at the time, and I didn't want to risk it.
Days passed, and soon I noticed something. Were they criticizing my work?
I drew a picture of a Mimikyu Sylveon fusion, and showed it to one of my friends, intending to give it to him as a gift. But, when I explained what it was, he simply said "The Mimikyu would just be mimicking the Sylveon." and walked off. I agreed, and watched him leave. But inside I was crushed. I had drawn something for him in my own time,instead of working on a big project I was doing, instead of writing my stories. And he just walked away? I put the drawing into my tray, very upset.
He exhibited more behavior of the caliber, and I just gave up entirely. That's when I started arguing with myself. Should i reveal my love of Undertale? should I tell him about this game he might like? Or should I just go along with what they're doing, and just hope they are kinder in the future? It was very hard for me, and soon I stopped interacting with them.

Wow, you're still here? Oh, that was barely about Undertale. Sorry!
Font from 1001 Fonts
Cool Person: X

Hey, hey! My name's lostmelody., but you can call me Lost, Mel, or Melody!

I'm in the following fandoms:
Undertale, Wings Of Fire, Foxcraft,
Warrior Cats, Pokemon, and MLP!
You can find me on Scratch as
M_E_T_T_A_T_O_N and on Goatlings as lost_firefly.
My previous username was . m u f f e t!.

I'm an artist, animator and writer! I also enjoy
roleplaying and playing videogames with my friends!

lostmelody.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Easterrabbit2 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:54 am

I also have a story:

I just remembered that about 2-3 years ago, I went on this school funded trip to New York and stuff, and we went by plane. This random kid from another school sat in the empty seat next to me and my best friend, and immediately took out his headphones and laptop and started playing Undertale. He was doing a genocide run, about to fight Sans for the first time (I could tell it was his first try by how quickly he died XD). I wanted to tell him so badly which strategies to use and what moves came next or that he was probably not going to beat him in the 2-3 hour flight. But noooooo I'm just a shy child afraid of showing off my knowledge of video games in front of my friends.
So I tell my best friend next to me that "Oooh boy he's fighting Sans! Somebody's gonna have a bad time hehehe." But she's all like "which game is that and who is sans?" So I spent a lot of time explaining it all to her but she just wasn't interested so I gave up XD
To this day, I wish I had talked to him, become his new friend, and exchanged an email with him so we can chat about Undertale as nobody (except my 3 nerdy friends and that random dude I barely talk to) that I know like video games at all...
And that was my story thanks for reading if you did :3 (Also, muffet, if I was that kid, I would have adored that Mimikyu/Sylveon drawing XD Even if I get a drawing of something I don't like, honestly the nice thing to do is accept the drawing. You never know how much time/effort was put into it!)
Hello, I'm Easterrabbit2! I'm a mobile user. I've been a member since 2016! I don't log in as often anymore but I'll never miss an event, especially Easter :3
Former artist/moderator of Pixel Pups (you will be missed o7)
I drew my own pfp!!

Easterrabbit2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby i<3 wolves678 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:09 pm

I never got into an arguement over undertale with anyone, but I do have a story of how I got a few of my friends into the fandom.
When I first got into undertale, I was drawing a picture of one of the characters (don't remember who :') ) and two of my friends looked over my shoulder and asked what it was. I explained to them it was a character from undertale, and gave a brief spoiler-free explanation of the game. They seemed interested and later that week watched a play-through on YouTube and got really into it. To this day they are both still big fans of the game, and we all often talk about it along with other friends I found through the game.

Also, I just finished the sketch of some art for my undertale au,,
I honestly don't know why I made this au still but it's eDgY and I love it-

IMG_2067.JPG
edgy leg boi
IMG_2067.JPG (264.85 KiB) Viewed 76 times
    *•—————————•*.
    Hey!! I’m i<3 wolves678,
    but you can call me Tiny.

I’m an aspiring artist and
    amateur animator who mainly
    focuses on creating fan content.
    My interests include
    Deltarune, Undertale, FNAF,
    Super paper Mario, NITW,
    Lemon Demon,
    and more I can’t be asked
    to list lol

she/they/it | adult
    ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
    .*•—————————•*.
i<3 wolves678

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadowloversmothie » Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:17 pm

What character/charters should I draw?
shadowloversmothie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lostmelody. » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:01 pm

@I<3Wolves678
Oh, a drawing of Chara, nice. *Realizes it's Mettaton* OH SHOOT
Heh heh, just kidding, but I was genuinely shocked when it turned out to be Metta and Alphys. Just wondering, what is he- nevermind, I'm not sure I'd like to know.

@ShadowLoversSmoothie THE GREAT PAPYRUS IS THE OBVIOUS CHOICE! Or Mettaton...
Font from 1001 Fonts

lostmelody.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby escapalization » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:16 pm

@shadowloversmothie asdfg is there any way you can do sans and pap? ^^ just sans is ok too lmao
---------------------------------------------------------------
friendly
neighborhood
idiot

hi! i'm kay, a dreamer and a creator. my
current passions are american sign language,
guitar, undertale, and homestuck.

any pronouns ✦ disaster bi
infp-t ✦ cancer ✦ slytherclaw
---------------------------------------------------------------
escapalization

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby enbygoblin » Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:20 pm

shadowloversmothie wrote:What character/charters should I draw?

Draw Grillby!! Has anyone noticed how much love Grillby gets? But how much the fandom likes to torture him at the same time? #loveforthegrillby
enbygoblin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lostmelody. » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:28 pm

DoodleDraws wrote:

Draw Grillby!! Has anyone noticed how much love Grillby gets? But how much the fandom likes to torture him at the same time? #loveforthegrillby
What about... Chillby...? Or the Underfell Niceceam guy? It's just that Chillby doesn't get as much attention. WAIT! What about Underfell Muffet? She would be interesting, no?

Man, when i get my tablet back, I'm going to draw Mafiatale and Dancetale Hyra.
Font from 1001 Fonts

lostmelody.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadowloversmothie » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:47 pm

. m u f f e t . wrote:
DoodleDraws wrote:

What about... Chillby...? Or the Underfell Niceceam guy? It's just that Chillby doesn't get as much attention. WAIT! What about Underfell Muffet? She would be interesting, no?

Man, when i get my tablet back, I'm going to draw Mafiatale and Dancetale Hyra.

Thank you guys so much for the suggestions if I do any of them I’ll post them! (Notice: I hand draw this art)
shadowloversmothie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me