Undertale/Deltarune Fanclub

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Undertale Fanclub

Postby i<3 wolves678 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:40 am

Tbh, the most I can do cooking wise is put some chocolate croissants in the microwave-
I’ll just say... I’m old enough that I should certainly know how to do more than that-

@lostmelody.
That sounds really interesting, can’t wait to see the art o:

Aaaanddd I meant to post this the other week, but I finished the terrible animation meme oof
I’ve now moved on to working on a picture music video for my second au, an au I don’t believe I’ve ever actually posted about on here. It’s technically an au to my first au, underleg, and I came up with it after my friend asked if I could make the au any edgier-

At first, that was the plan, a joke au based on an au based on a joke (this is all very confusing-), but then, much like the au it’s based on, it went from a joke to an actual thing-
And thus, my newest au, cold!leg, was born.
Like underleg, the name sounds incredibly dumb, but I’ve already worked out an entire actual plot containing a pacifist, genocide, and neutral route. Mettaton isn’t edgy this time either (mostly) so yay I guess?

Also I just drew this Asgore earlier because I need to practice using oekaki-
    *•—————————•*.
    Hey!! I’m i<3 wolves678,
    but you can call me Tiny.

I’m an aspiring artist and
    amateur animator who mainly
    focuses on creating fan content.
    My interests include
    Deltarune, Undertale, FNAF,
    Super paper Mario, NITW,
    Lemon Demon,
    and more I can’t be asked
    to list lol

she/they/it | adult
    ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
    .*•—————————•*.
i<3 wolves678

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby escapalization » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:40 am

@wolves wow u can do an incredible animate!! (the song reminds my of tattletail RIPPP) also i lovelovelove the asgore wow

i can make kraft mac n cheese does that count???????
    it's technically pasta so can i say i can cook italian food

@muff WOW that sounds,, amaze
---------------------------------------------------------------
friendly
neighborhood
idiot

hi! i'm kay, a dreamer and a creator. my
current passions are american sign language,
guitar, undertale, and homestuck.

any pronouns ✦ disaster bi
infp-t ✦ cancer ✦ slytherclaw
---------------------------------------------------------------
escapalization

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheGalaxy » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:10 am

Hello! Um, this may be VERY WEIRD but I made a story . . .Please enjoy . . . its bad . . .

Credit to Toby Fox for making Undertale, and credit to the creators of the AU’s.

The universe was falling apart. When Frisk broke the barrier Au’s started to pour out. Now, there are as many monsters as there are humans . . .

I was sitting in an adoption center, since we were expecting someone to visit. “Ok, they are here, I want you to be polite and have great manners” said the manager. I looked down and saw I was still in my PJ’s. I ran to my room and found a purple shirt, matched with blue shorts. I then went back downstairs and stood in my place. The adopters came in, and they were monsters. “They are looking for any gender, young age, and any species” the manager told us. I then raised my hand. “Yes Galaxy?” asked the manager. “Will I be able to participate in the event?” I questioned really quietly. “Yes, this time you will” she answered. I felt my eyes changing, and the bully said, “Nice stars, freak”. He then kicked me in the shin. “WAAHH! Galaxy kicked me!” fake cried the bully. The manager came over and looked at his shin then mine. “It looks like you kicked hers though” she said. “Because she’s a freak” He replied. “Nevermind let’s just get onto the adoption” said the manager. Everyone went back into the toy room, one by one, to talk to the adopters. Eventually it was my turn. “Hello! What is your name?” asked one the monsters. I grabbed an art book and pencil then wrote, ‘Galaxy’. “Nice to meet you Galaxy. I’m Ink” said Ink. “I’m Dream and this is Blueberry” told Dream. “What do you like to do in your free time?” Asked Dream. ‘Hide’ I wrote. “Hide from what?” questioned Blueberry. “The bullies . . .” I said in hushed voice. “Ok, well how often do you get found?” asked Ink. “Every time . . . I hate it . . . they hurt me . . . Just because I’m different!” I cried. “How are you different?” asked Dream. I looked up at them then started changing my eyes color, and shape. I then turned into a cat and turned human again. “That’s how” I answered. “Cool!” Said Blueberry. “Times up!” shouted the manager. As I walked out, the bully walked in and kicked me in the shin. Finally it was time for them to choose. I quickly walked away to let my eyes change. This time they turned rainbow, with question marks in them. That means joy, and confusion. I then walked back. I heard some people cheering and others were silent. Then the manager said, “Galaxy, please go pack your stuff”. I was so happy! I ran to my room and grabbed my art journal, pencil, and my super secret candy stash (Only Manager knows about it). I ran back downstair with everything in a bag. “Is that all?” asked Manager. I nodded. I went up to her and gave her a chocolate bar, her favorite. It was also my favorite. “Thank you Galaxy, well good luck!” she said. She pushed me to Ink, Dream, and Blueberry. “Come on, let’s go to your home” said Ink. I followed them out the door and into a portal. When I walked through, something happened and I turned cat. Before they could see I turned normal again. At the other side of the portal Ink waved to some other people. I got nervous and instead of changing form, my eyes changed to grey. “Woah, is she blind or something Ink?” asked one of the people. Ink turned to me and looked confused. That’s when I changed my eyes to yellow, of of joy. “Oh, no. She can change her eyes color out of emotion” Ink replied. “Cool, so kind of like you. Anyways, what does grey mean?” questioned the same person. “I don’t know, what does it mean?” asked Ink. My eyes turned grey again as I answered, “N-nervous”. “Oh, well no need to be nervous! This is Error, my husband. Then, these are his friends, Red and Nightmare. Dream and Blueberry came to help me choose a child” Ink said. That’s when everyone started talking to each other, so I whipped out my art journal and pencil. I started to draw my old scientist step dad. About five minutes later Ink came by and asked me what was I drawing. My eyes turned blue and I didn’t answer.
*Flashback*
“Galaxy come here, now!” shouted Step dad. I walked over to him and he smacked me on the face. He then grabbed my arm and dragged me to his lab. He grabbed a black shot and jabbed it in my arm. My eyes were burning and my body was aching. I collapsed because it hurt so much. That’s when the police came and arrested him for child abuse and illegal shot usage. While one car took him to prison, another took me to an adoption center. Mrs. Blossom came out, who was the manager of the place. She greeted me and calmed me down.
*End of flashback
I realized I was crying as the flashback ended. “I was drawing Step Dad” I replied after a while. “Are you okay?” Asked Blueberry. I shook my head and showed them all the shots scar. It left a rainbow mark on me in the shape of a skull. “What is that?” questioned Error. “The shot. The shot that ruined my life, the one that Step Dad gave me” I answered. “Hey, how about we go visit Classic? He’s cool” said Red. Ink nodded and made a portal. Everyone walked through it, including me. We ended up at a house door and Ink knocked on it. I hid behind them. Someone answered the door and seemed cheerful. “Sans! We have visitors!” shouted the person. He let them in while I was trying to hide behind Ink. When we got inside another skeleton was there. “Oh, hey Ink. Who is the new kid?” He said. “This is Galaxy. We adopted her a little bit ago” Told Ink. “Cool” Sans replied. I looked outside the window and saw the adoption center. Next to it the bully was attacking a little girl. My eyes turned red and my dress turned orange. “Hey Ink, I think something is making Galaxy angry” Error said. Ink looked at me and asked what was wrong. “Bully attack” I answered. I pointed and then questioned if I could go help. Red then opened the door and said, “Go ahead”. I calmly walked out, but once out of sight I went to the bully and pushed him down. The little girl looked thankful. The bully then got up and smacked me. I heard Red from a distance shouting, “Fight, Fight, Fight!”. Instead I grabbed the little girl and took her inside. “Stay safe” I told her, then I went back to the house. I felt something warm coming through my nose and saw blood dripping down. I calmly ignored it and walked back. “Did you when?” Asked Red. I nodded and pointed to the little girl playing with a doll while the bully was in trouble. “Her nose is bleeding! I think blood is supposed to stay inside of humans!” Ink said. The blood then turned from red to black, then rainbow. Suddenly, it all disappeared. “What just happened?” asked Ink. “Shot did it!” I blamed. “Ok then” Ink said. A few hours later we went back to the Void (I figured out that is what it was called). When we got there Nightmare, Red, Blue, and Dream went back to their homes. A few minutes later a skeleton who looked like a mix between Ink and Error came into the void. “Oh, Hey Paperjam. How is the daycare?” asked Ink. “It is going well! Oh, who is this?” Paperjam replied. “This is Galaxy, we adopted her” Error said. “Cool! Will she be going to Daycare?” questioned Paperjam. “Yep!” answered Ink. The next day I got sent off with Paperjam to his daycare. When we got there I saw other kids waiting to go inside.
TheGalaxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:52 pm

That's a very interesting story! Although, I personally am not too familiar with all the AUs. XD

Spoiler Alert: the following dress-up and description might contain some spoilers for certain choices in Undertale.

I recently redid my Undyne the Undying dress-up!

"Right now, everyone in the world...
I can feel their hearts beating as one."

Here's the original pet. It's a zombie dog, so I thought it would be fitting. Undead, undying, close enough.

I had to strategically hide the dirt, out-of-place limbs, etc. I ended up dressing up her gravestone as a certain someone's gravestone. Because to get this point, you had to, well...
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Soapy Dolphin » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:54 pm

yikes I haven't been here in SO long haha, how are you all XD

@Spear of Justice
THAT.
THAT IS BEAUTIFUL. I dare say it's one of the best dress-ups I've seen on the entire site, it's so creative and well done!
how dare you do that with the gravestone, why would you destroy my feels like this
x

Soapy || fae/faer or they/them
i don't play cs anymore! selling all
my stuff for flight rising :)

FRx
x
x
x
x
x
x
The Soapy Dolphin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:04 pm

Pike McClain wrote:yikes I haven't been here in SO long haha, how are you all XD

Great! As a general rule, I'm usually in a good mood. I think Papyrus has infected me with extreme optimism. Unfortunately, this is a problem when it comes to cooking, because I've given myself too many stomachaches to count! XD
I hope you've been well too! Welcome back to the club.

Pike McClain wrote:@Spear of Justice
THAT.
THAT IS BEAUTIFUL. I dare say it's one of the best dress-ups I've seen on the entire site, it's so creative and well done!
how dare you do that with the gravestone, why would you destroy my feels like this

Ahhhh thank you! <3 You're gonna melt my big burly heart like an ice cream cone in Hotland!
I've been working on that dress-up for, probably a few weeks now, so I really appreciate that! I'm glad you like it. ^_^

Omg I was originally going to cover up the gravestone with Waterfall fog, but then I'm like...
"HMMM... maybe I could do something with this thing."
And I did something very very evil. XD

By the way, here's the perpetrator!
ImageImage
Child from Halloween 2016, Dagger from the store (although you can get a dagger from the Lost City event 2017 too).
(The zombie dog from last year is from Halloween 2017.)
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Pigeon » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:25 am

Username: AnAverageNoodle

Favorite Character: Undyne

Pacifist, Neutral or Genocide?: Pacifist (duh)

Favorite boss battle?: I have never played the game before so.... Uhh I dunno toreiel cuz if u keep sparing her she will not attack u therefore making the battle easy since I'm prob gonna fail most battles ;-;

Finished the game?: no

Would you smooch a ghost?: UH.... SSsSsUUuuRrrrReEE????(it says sure)
Wolfplay, a cool wolf sim game I play on sometimes. So many pelts and markings in total, and a really nice community to help you along the way, you're bound to have fun! Click it! :D Mistaken will meet you there ;) ((Mistaken is me by the way ^w^))

<iframe src="https://api.pokeheroes.com/widgets/pkmninteract.php?id=25375133" style="width: 100px; height: 126px; border: 0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
CLICK HIM >:3
The Pigeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rillianne » Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:10 am

Username: Rillianne

Favorite Character: Chara (DONT JUDGE ME PLEASE)

Pacifist, Neutral or Genocide?: Genocide

Favorite boss battle?: Sans Boss Battle (i like the music)

Finished the game?: Havnt played it because i only have 33 cents in my steam acc

Would you smooch a ghost?: No
Rillianne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:21 am

Welcome to the underground, punks! ^_^
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lostmelody. » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:53 am

Hello, welcome everyone! Undyne- I m e a n Spear of Justice has already welcomed you, but meh! *le shrug*
@Undyne Woahwoahwoahwoahwoahwoah- THAT'S CREATIVITY AND DEDICATION IF I'VE SEEN IT- It's so well thought out and the colours go really nicely together!
I would make more Undertale dress ups, but I don't have a lot of useful items atm- But I'll get there!
Font from 1001 Fonts
Cool Person: X

Hey, hey! My name's lostmelody., but you can call me Lost, Mel, or Melody!

I'm in the following fandoms:
Undertale, Wings Of Fire, Foxcraft,
Warrior Cats, Pokemon, and MLP!
You can find me on Scratch as
M_E_T_T_A_T_O_N and on Goatlings as lost_firefly.
My previous username was . m u f f e t!.

I'm an artist, animator and writer! I also enjoy
roleplaying and playing videogames with my friends!

lostmelody.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me