-_-_Transformers Fan club_-_-

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: -_-_Transformers Fan club_-_-

Postby Lady Sif » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:37 pm

σptιmus primє wrote:
    heyo fellow peeps, I won't be on almost at all, net neutrality is nearly gone and I am already being affected. Goodbye friends

@Sampatico;; you're art is amazing, I envy your skill.

?
Not exactly transformers related but I feel the need to point out that while net neutrality has passed an FCC vote, it is in no way legal yet. It has to pass the supreme court, about a billion state level lawsuits some of which are already underway, and there are bills to block it in congress right now. It's pretty much a bipartisan issue to keep net neutrality so it definitively hasn't been implanted yet/shouldn't be affecting anyone until several months from now, if ever.

so this is more on topic, whose everyone's favorite transformer? Mine is starscream!
ImageImageImage

Always open to art trades
Lady Sif

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby little_light » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:40 pm

I'm sorry >.< nevermind that, I fear stuff is going to go downhill. :/ I was in the middle of one of my classes when I typed this up, everyone in my pottery class was upset about it all.
    I am in the process of moving so I won't be on much anyways. >.<

I am so sorry!!! Crap, sorry ugh.
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

𝚒 𝚗 𝚏 𝚒 𝚗 𝚒 𝚝 𝚎xx𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚎
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝙸𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙻𝙳
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

|| fr || sig ||
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
hello! im little_light, feel free
to call me light.
rest in peace
lance reddick
may the light guide you
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙴, 𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃.
𝚆𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝚅𝙴
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
interests include ;; destiny,
transformers, nier, skyrim,
reading, art, video gaming
~ warlock main ~
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

little_light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:47 pm

My favorite is Bumblebee!
Image -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_Image_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Bumblebee, there is only one| You got people out there| This is how we stop them.
way to end this war, you must| who need you.| You’ve got me, and I’m not going anywhere
protect earth and its people.| This is why you’re here, Bee.
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:32 am

@all

If optimus is going to be away then she is well within her rights to say so.
I am not having anyone on here being rude about it let me be clear.
No ill feelings towards you Lady sif but anyone can say that they might not be active for awhile regardless of their issue, I would rather her say that she's inactive instead of worrying about her as she is a good friend and a part of this club.

Which version of Scream? I'm not so keen on bayverse but I love G1 and Prime versions of him.
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ovacalix » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:21 am

Bayverse Starscream’s character had the weight of a piece of paper, it was almost nonexistent so I am not surprised by the fact that you aren’t fond of him.
    Actually, the characterization of all bayverse mechs, in my opinion, is wholly lacking overall.

They’re there for action, to be killed off and or brought back depending on whether or not you’re the prime, they display the primary characteristics of their personality and little else. What would have made them better even is if they focused on the mechs as individuals and not action pieces.

There’s just not a lot to them.

(Edit: example is when Drift and Crosshairs got onto Lockdowns ship and Drift said something abt using violence as a last resort, then viciously stabbing something a moment later. From a comedic standpoint, I guess it was funny/ironic, but it just left me conflicted about his character after the fact-

Unless you view Drift as blatantly hypocritical of course.)

Idk, it might just be me and the fact that I have very strong (not great) opinions abt bayverse as it is atm, think what you want ofc, to each their own.

I liked the characterization of TFP starscream, however I can’t say I was ever really fond of the design. The executed him excellently though.
    I like Starscream from the comics most, they really go in-depth with him and show there’s more to the mech than just the outward persona.
he/him | adult | artist and dork
inactive - if you need to get in contact with me, I am on dA
♦| best friend | ♦ | boombox |♦

Ovacalix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowyAshes » Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:49 am

Mmm can't say I'm too impressed with the Bayverse scriptwriting/characterisation myself. It doesn't seem to do everyone justice ;-; I nearly didn't get into the fandom as I saw the films before I saw anything else. I'm glad I thought to try looking at other things since the characterisation is quite different in other continuities!
My favourite transformer however would have to be IDW Soundwave (From Robots in Disguise and The Transformers). Though I am also fond of Starscream from the same universe, and Rung from MTMTE/Lost Light. And G1 Beachcomber. And, uh... Many others... Hehe, I'm terrible at picking favourites.
╔══════════════════════════╗
INFJ-T ~ It/Its ~ Asexual ~ Sapphic
──────── ──────── ────────
Interests: Folklore, Robots, AI.
──────── ──────── ────────
Likes: Transformers, Mushi-Shi, Kuroshitsuji, Ayakashi + Mononoke Tales, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Studio Ghibli, Nurarihyon no Mago and many others.
╚══════════════════════════╝
SnowyAshes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the machine » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:58 am

I'm honestly okay with the bay movies. My favourite transformers however very from series to series.

In bayverse I love crosshairs, Drift, Dino/mirage, hot rod, ironhide, sideswipe, ratchet, bumblebee and honestly, barricade

In the allined continuity (TFP, rescue bots and RID 2015), I like Starscream, bumble bee, smokescreen, knockout, breakdown, strongarm, sideswipe, grimlock, thunderhoof, steel jaw, chase, blurry and heatwave.

In animated, I really love the jet twins, blitzwing, bumblebee, prowl, jazz and blurr.

G1 faves definatly gotta be Sunstreaker and sideswipe

My universal fave has to be Optimus prime ^^
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi. i'm the machine. i use to be hetacutie12 but things are changing up a bit.
I live down under and love to roleplay. i don't bite so don't be scared to pm me
i love to draw and i love transformers, Precure, steven universe, vocaloid, Marvel,
Madoka Magica and other things
Slothicity and I are friends in real life and might trade unfairly to each other.
Please don't ban us <3

the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:43 pm

Yes Sam I'm with you 100% most of bay verse characters lack depth.
I mean I'm in utter love with Crosshairs, he's a brilliant character and I think they did a great version of Bee and Ironhide.
But I absolutely HATE when our characters disappear or get killed off! especially the main ones.
Its like half the story gets killed too and the audience dies out.
Plus who wants to see your favourite character get brutally killed?

I agree with what you said about Drift too, he's supposed to be calm and contained likeep the great warrior that is supposed to be portrayed but when he puts a sword to Bee and as you said about the alien it makes you feel like :what: I thought I knew you, Drift?!
Yeah though the alien thing was for comedy purposes, I suppose you have to not take Bayverse really seriously in a way to enjoy it.
Which is sad but certain fans expect more to the characters and the plot.

It's hard for me to choose favourites too x'D I'd be here all day.

Well as shini said, Optimus is my favourite too on the whole grand scene yeah.
He's always been my favourite since being young, I watched him on screen in awe O3O he's so majestic and emotionally strong as well as physically and he's seen so much over the years and still he stands.
I watched Bayverse first too and then Prime and I'm between G1 episodes currently.

So far in G1 though I'm a big fan of Seekers and the lambo twins.

I have too many favourites in Prime.
I'm yet to see Animated but from what I've seen of the new RID I like Steeljaw, Strongarm and Grimlock.

From bayverse I think I'd say Crosshairs.
But I love wheelie too the lil' jerk x3
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:10 pm

Backing Rae-Rae up on the favorite character killed part, my bf was sad when Jazz offlined. He was also disappointed that his favorite Dinobot, Grimlock (KING), didn't speak in AOE.
Image -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_Image_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Bumblebee, there is only one| You got people out there| This is how we stop them.
way to end this war, you must| who need you.| You’ve got me, and I’m not going anywhere
protect earth and its people.| This is why you’re here, Bee.
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the machine » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:44 pm

you know what i like about the movies? the characters with accents are voiced by people with that accent (most of the time)
Drift is Japanese and is voiced by Ken Wanatabe,
Dino/Mirage is Italian and voiced by Francessco Quinn,
Hot Rod is french and is voiced by Omar Sy,
Wheelie's accent is a bit New Yorkish, and is voiced by Tom Kenny who was born in New York,
Roadbuster has a Scottish accent and is voiced by Ron Bottitta, someone from the UK,
Cogman is English and is voiced by Jim Carter
see what i mean?
hi. i'm the machine. i use to be hetacutie12 but things are changing up a bit.
I live down under and love to roleplay. i don't bite so don't be scared to pm me
i love to draw and i love transformers, Precure, steven universe, vocaloid, Marvel,
Madoka Magica and other things
Slothicity and I are friends in real life and might trade unfairly to each other.
Please don't ban us <3

the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me