-_-_Transformers Fan club_-_-

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: -_-_Transformers Fan club_-_-

Postby the machine » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:43 am

hey, just curious you guys.
i'm making a different version of one of my ocs and i want to give her a climbing harness.
what material would work as a climbing harness for a transformer?
chain or some sort of strong elastic or something else?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi. i'm the machine. i use to be hetacutie12 but things are changing up a bit.
I live down under and love to roleplay. i don't bite so don't be scared to pm me
i love to draw and i love transformers, Precure, steven universe, vocaloid, Marvel,
Madoka Magica and other things
Slothicity and I are friends in real life and might trade unfairly to each other.
Please don't ban us <3

the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:10 am

Amethyst The Gem wrote:Guys Guys I got a Soundcloud! Should I try to do a cover of the TFP theme on my Yamaha piano? (I'm thinking maybe do a classical-style arrangement, or maybe a music box)

That's a great idea Amy we'd love to hear it ^_^ wish I knew piano.
I've seen the suits! I'm sure I've seen a crosshairs and a optimus one as well.

Shini, how about metal cables?
Like the ones on cranes?
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the machine » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:15 am

hmm that could work.
but how would it transform with her (i'm re doing jolt's last knight concept btw)
like she wants the cables hidden so no one suspects her.
so where will the harness go in alt. mode?
I live down under and love to roleplay. i don't bite so don't be scared to pm me
i love to draw and i love transformers, Precure, steven universe, vocaloid, Marvel,
Slothicity and I are friends in real life and might trade unfairly to each other.
Please don't ban us <3

the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango30 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:10 am

Maybe it could be stored somewhere inside her alt mode or maybe it'll look like paint stripes or something on her alt mode to make it blend in?
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:28 am

Seat belts? Unless its the wire cable then maybe hidden floor compartments? Where do cross hairs' parachutes deploy from? They have ropes or cables or something.
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby little_light » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:46 am

I heard there was a holiday short comic for MTMTE and I was wondering if someone can direct me to a place that has it? I really want to read it and I have looked for it in quite a few places. X3 I have heard it's really good, sorry if I am being a pest. :/
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

𝚒 𝚗 𝚏 𝚒 𝚗 𝚒 𝚝 𝚎xx𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚎
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝙸𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙻𝙳
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

|| fr || sig ||
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
hello! im little_light, feel free
to call me light.
rest in peace
lance reddick
may the light guide you
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙴, 𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃.
𝚆𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝚅𝙴
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
interests include ;; destiny,
transformers, nier, skyrim,
reading, art, video gaming
~ warlock main ~
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

little_light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the machine » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:57 am

Nah it's fine
I honestly don't know.
Some comic stores might have the physical copy
But I don't know which stores are near you since I live in a completely different country

Anyway.
Yeah I think a compartment might work.
I don't think seat belts would work
But a compartment will
Also, do you think the metal cables would provide some pressure to her?
She needs pressure for stimulation to help her calm down
Please don't ban us <3

the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango30 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:49 am

I think it could work. She can control the cables, right? So she can tighten or loosen the cables both voluntarily and involuntarily maybe? Would that work?
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:51 am

oml
i found my bumblebee figurine i got ages ago. its only rid but oml I FOUND IT

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango30 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:54 am

I have no TF merchandise, but I wish I did! Thats super cute though! I love RiD Bee, he's kinda a dork lol

Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me