Star Wars Fanclub

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Clone Wars or Rebels?

Clone Wars (2008)
57%
Clone Wars (2003)
19%
Rebels
24%

Total votes : 140

Re: Star Wars Fanclub

Postby lksjdisslsllsllkdkdd » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:34 am

I'm playing Galaxy of Heroes and it seems to think chromium doesn't exist... there's chromium and bronzium, but bronzium doesn't exist... ugh. Science, guys!
lksjdisslsllsllkdkdd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Brainiac5 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:04 am

Oakstar519 wrote:Just wondering: am I the only one repeatedly being driven nuts by people who spell it "Rouge One"? It's "Rogue One". (Although I am a Warriors fan so I've read the word rogue a lot.)

Rouge one is Red One.
In fringlish.

But seriously am I the only person watching Rebels anymore?
Image ImageImage Image
Brainiac5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Violently Violet » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:47 am

plus ultra wrote:
Oakstar519 wrote:Just wondering: am I the only one repeatedly being driven nuts by people who spell it "Rouge One"? It's "Rogue One". (Although I am a Warriors fan so I've read the word rogue a lot.)

Rouge one is Red One.
In fringlish.

But seriously am I the only person watching Rebels anymore?

I've watched up to the first episode of season 3 recently, and will probably watch more so I can catch up with everyone else (I waited to watch Rebels until I had finished Clone Wars).

EDIT: Okay I finished Rebels and the next half of the last season comes out in five days and I'm a mix of emotions. I'm sooo happy about a certain couple that finally happened but realllyyy sad and worried about the rumors regarding a certain character's death that may or may not happen in the next episodes. If that happens I think I'll literally scream and throw myself on the floor crying.

*ahem* I'm dignified..
Violently Violet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reylo_shipper » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:41 pm

Username: Reylo_shipper
Favorite Episode: 8
Favorite Character: Kylo Ren or Rey (dont kill me, i cant debate between these 2) >.<
Light or Dark: Dark
Clone Wars or Rebels (and favorite character): Clone Wars, Anakin
Jedi, Sith or nuetral(if Jedi, what color lightsaber) Sith, Red >:D
Codeword: bb-8
You're nothing, but not to me. You're not alone, neither are you.
Reylo_shipper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Violently Violet » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:01 am

Violently Violet wrote:EDIT: Okay I finished Rebels and the next half of the last season comes out in five days and I'm a mix of emotions. I'm sooo happy about a certain couple that finally happened but realllyyy sad and worried about the rumors regarding a certain character's death that may or may not happen in the next episodes. If that happens I think I'll literally scream and throw myself on the floor crying.

*ahem* I'm dignified..

Okay, I actually did scream and throw myself on the floor crying when the predicted character died. I'm not even kidding. AGHHH WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Violently Violet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dekomaru » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:52 pm

Starting about 3 months about I've been going through a passion Star Wars stint, like its the only thing I think about, and its bad.

It all started when I heard TLJ was coming out soon, needing some Star Wars content I decided to rewatch The Clone Wars which was my favorite show growing up. But now, I'm just utter trash for the main trio (Obi-wan, Anakin, and Ahsoka).

I love them so much I can't even put it into words. All three of them are so beautiful and deserve all the love in the world. Their character interactions are so pure and you can tell how much they care for each other. Obi-wan is group dad, and Anakin and Ahsoka are edgy teens. Ahsoka takes after Anakin so much and I like to think she's what Anakin could've become without Palpatine.

I love the Clone Wars so much I've started to unironically love the prequels. I love my trio.

Honestly, the only reason I'm watching Rebels is for more of reoccurring TCW characters. I'm at the beginning of season 3 right now, and Twilight of the Apprentice made me emo. Ahsoka said one nice thing about Anakin to Ezra and I almost cried. Ashoka v Vader killed me inside because Asoka blames herself for Anakin falling. She's so compassionate and I love her so much.

UGGh, I just want my three to live happily ever after but ROTS.

━━━━━━━

W Y A T T

he/him

Currently watching:
BtAS

find me on FR

━━━━━━━

( - open my mind )
Dekomaru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Brainiac5 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:06 am

Ok. The Rebels finale happened. And now I just want a book about Sabine and Ahsoka’s adventures. Sorry I know some people here are pretty far behind but like... I won’t spoil anything I know how awful that can be.
Image ImageImage Image
Brainiac5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Violently Violet » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:38 am

plus ultra wrote:Ok. The Rebels finale happened. And now I just want a book about Sabine and Ahsoka’s adventures. Sorry I know some people here are pretty far behind but like... I won’t spoil anything I know how awful that can be.

A book would be okay.. But I think out would be cool to have another animated series focused on them. Or at least have their paths cross with whoever we're following.

And I can't get over the fact Jacen exists. I was a hardcore Kanera shipper and now.. Brraarr *fangirling noises*
Violently Violet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Brainiac5 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:39 am

Violently Violet wrote:A book would be okay.. But I think out would be cool to have another animated series focused on them. Or at least have their paths cross with whoever we're following.

And I can't get over the fact Jacen exists. I was a hardcore Kanera shipper and now.. Brraarr *fangirling noises*

Ah yes. My dad and I had a discussion about Jacen, focused mainly on the following points:
1 Jacen is already a very significant somebody in the Legends, and let’s just say that doesn’t bode well for this kid’s future.
2 He looks like a leprechaun.
3 Where exactly might he fit in the continuum, given that this is canon?

As for future television series, we’ll be seeing a live-action Dave Filoni series at some point in the future and that’s all we know.

Also wanted to say that I predicted the space whales and I’m proud of that. Though now I’m just concerned about where they went but I’m sure we’ll get an answer eventually.
Image ImageImage Image
Brainiac5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Violently Violet » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:40 am

plus ultra wrote:
Violently Violet wrote:A book would be okay.. But I think out would be cool to have another animated series focused on them. Or at least have their paths cross with whoever we're following.

Ah yes. My dad and I had a discussion about Jacen, focused mainly on the following points:
1 Jacen is already a very significant somebody in the Legends, and let’s just say that doesn’t bode well for this kid’s future.
2 He looks like a leprechaun.
3 Where exactly might he fit in the continuum, given that this is canon?

As for future television series, we’ll be seeing a live-action Dave Filoni series at some point in the future and that’s all we know.

Also wanted to say that I predicted the space whales and I’m proud of that. Though now I’m just concerned about where they went but I’m sure we’ll get an answer eventually.

Yes, Jacen was named after Jacen Solo, right? One of the most popular theories is that Jacen was one of Luke's padawans that either suffered their fate at the hands of a certain Solo, or went with him and became a knight of ren.

Of course, we hear from Sabine that Jacen wants to be a pilot, like his mother, so I would assume Jacen would become a resistance pilot or something instead of a Jedi, even though he could be strong in the force, like his father. He could be both, thought, seeing as Anakin was seen as being the best at flying by many.
Violently Violet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me