◎ Goblin Gators Fanclub V.1 ◎

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ◎ Goblin Gators Fanclub V.1 ◎

Postby ~Soul~ » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:19 am

Hey Guys I have been away for some time and want to jump back into the community! I have this lovely girly here names Ivy and I am looking for friends, and also potential relationships as well!

Replies

@Winkatuck: Good luck that is so nice that you are rehoming them to non owner!
@Bellini: Good luck! if you want you can use Ivy :3
@Noodlely Good luck with the growths :3
𝕃 𝕠 𝕤 𝕥 ~ 𝕚 𝕟 ~ ℙ 𝕒 𝕣 𝕒 𝕕 𝕚 𝕤 𝕖
VOK ~ Healani Pride ~

𝔸𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕎𝕒𝕧𝕖
~Soul~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VanossGaming » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:11 pm

Code: Select all
Replies!
@~soul~/Ivy is a very interesting girl. Might have to pm you about possible friendships for my boy!
@winkatuck/ That's so cool that you're giving them to non-owners. I hope every one of them finds an amazing home.
@Bellini/Hope everything went well with the contest!

Hello everyone! I'm VanossGaming, but just Vanoss is fine. I've lurked in the Goblin Gator adopts for quite a while since mid 2016 but never posted any forms or tried out due to how popular they were. I took a little bit of a hiatus from CS then returned to find that GGs were on a hiatus/temporarily closed. I ended up taking another short hiatus and lo and behold when I get back the GGs have reopened. That being said I'd love to introduce my pride and joy and my first GG, Uriah! Image
He's a water element GG with a love for Halloween and special effects makeup. He's open to friendships and crushes at the moment! Feel free to pm me or just reply here and we can talk a bit more later. I'm very excited and happy to be apart of the Goblin Gator Family! I hope everyone is having an amazing day/night!

Ezra• Aries • He/Him

Weirdo at Work!!
Formerly known as liongoddess
Always looking for Egypt 2014 Pets!! Feel free to send trades!! Most wanted in my wishlist❤️❤️

My KalonsCheck out Ghostpits!©
VanossGaming

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rockosaur » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:35 am

@VanossGaming, I would love to see if your interested in any of my ggs to be friends :>
@~Soul~, :000 she is so creeply beautiful! Congrats!(I a interested in relationships if you are!)
@Avisowl, they looks so pretty!!<33 Gl with getting that pre-growth<3

I have a lot of growths that are overdue
If any artist are available to do them I'm willing to pay in some c$ and lots of raresI will shower you with rares!
(oldest and most wanted goes from top to bottom)
Glitter boy
she devil
Both babies
Honker
(bottom two)

Also looking for friends(maybe mates but im very tentative) for my GGs most are in my gallery but I'm almost finished
making a list of them which can be found here(pm me if interested!)

╭────✰────╮
hi I'm rocko!
Any pronouns are fine
Shoot me a pm if you
need/want to talk!
I'm generally not very active
╰────✰────╯
╭────✰────╮
Art shop
Custom (base) design shop
open for USD only
╰────✰────╯
rockosaur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Joke's On You » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:47 am

This hasn't been posted on in awhile but I' hoping someone will see this.

One of my goblin gators, Dio, is way overdue for a growth. After consideration, I've decided that I would see if anyone would be interested in growing him. He cam be found
here!

If anyone is interested in growing Dio, please PM me! If necessary, I will pay in a few rares.

Joke's On You

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WhiteWater ; » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:45 am

anybody interested in doing a growth or two?
doesn't have to be done right away, but sooner the better as I want to get more active with gg roleplays!

if you're up for it or even just want to see them (can't get their link atm), just hit me up and shoot me a pm!

thanks!
WhiteWater ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bettalong » Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:35 pm

hi yall! i got a few of these guys that I've ended up no longer connecting with & im looking to trade them for some art!
boop1
boop2
boop3
boop4
(+ also anything in that folder but those 3 are the ggs)
!!
pm me with examples/offers if ur interested! not too picky as i dont use them at all

bump edit; im sTILL lookin to get rid of these dorkies (tm)
Bettalong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TipsyBearTender » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:47 pm

Hello! I’m trying to get rid of my cs pets so I’m looking for art of my characters! Mainly of my Gg Tyrone! Please pm me! Got about 98 rares and very rares!
Also, Tyrone is looking for a boyfriend <3
TipsyBearTender

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winkatuck » Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:14 am

Just thought I'd post here and say I'm looking for GGs! If you're willing to trade away any for art or characters, please pm me! <3
Hey, I'm Wink and I own Goblin Gators!
I'm temporarily active here so if you got a question about them feel free to shoot me a pm!

winkatuck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poqqi » Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:23 am

^^ ditto! >:)

goblin gators - dA - toyhouse
discord - poqqi#7576
commissions are open
message me for details
poqqi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mal du pays » Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:51 am

bababooie hello it's been a while since i've posted here and probably will be a long time before i post here again bc brain soup BUT anywaysssssssssss.

i'm looking to trade these GGs out. the ones in the keeping folder are ones i am keeping. (although if you don't have a th you probably can't see them, haha). I don't remember their elements or the like since it's been a while. some of them have fancy pantsy traits. the two that were myos designed by me can be revamped if you want. not particularly picky since they're kind of dated at this point.
i'm not looking for other GGs; i am looking for characters outside of the species! I'm particularly fond of somewhat easy to draw quadrupeds (simplistic designs but not too simplistic). Other closed species I really like include waterdogs & trancelings, and I'm somewhat involved with Griffia, a bit.
not particularly looking for art but you can certainly pitch an offer, i don't know how much i'd be looking for so giving a number would be appreciated. I have a variety of characters of most types (human, anthro, quadruped), although I might be leaning toward human/humanoid if art is offered.
sorry this is a lot of words. i have many thoughts in my brain.
tl;dr: looking to trade GGs for non-GG characters (simplistic canines or some particular species) or possibly art. please pm me here or on toyhouse if interested. maybe discord if you have my discord but here or th is fine too weehaw
Please PM me over commenting on profiles as PMs are easier for me to keep track of thank you
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me