The PETZ Fanclub [25 Years old!]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

The PETZ Fanclub [25 Years old!]

Postby hounddogcopper » Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:45 pm

╭‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎╮
╰‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎╯
I'm sure most of us are familiar with games like Nintendogs or have maybe even played Pixel Petz on our phones but what about what came before them? Way back in 1995, long before the Tamagotchi, the Petz franchise introduced virtual pets to the masses. The legacy of Petz is far reaching and was what introduced many people into the world of website design and html. Tess and Nick, who created and run Chicken Smoothie, were both heavily involved in the Petz communities before starting CS and many of the programs that Nick made are still in use by the Petz community. In fact, even though the game franchise is over 25 years old as of 2020, the community around this nostalgic game series is still alive and thriving!

So what exactly is Petz? Well it's a little bit of everything. You can do all the usual things you would expect from a virtual pet game. Raising your petz, dress them up, train them and breed them. There is also a large community aspect to the gam; Show your pet is a wide variety of shows, trade your pets, or even make completely unique pets for others to admire. The best part, unlike other games, this game is not only 100% free but there are no ads, and no money to pay to unlock anything. In fact, the Petz Community while small is well established and very welcoming of new and returning players!

╭‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎╮
╰‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎╯
Gameplay Basics
Download The Game
Visit Another Site
Adoptions

A Huge thanks to Dia. who kindly allowed me to remake the original thread.
Last edited by hounddogcopper on Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:50 am, edited 39 times in total.
hounddogcopper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Gameplay Basics

Postby hounddogcopper » Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:46 pm

╭‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎╮
╰‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎╯
The Petz 4 game comes complete with 20 breeds of Catz and Dogz to choose from. You can adopt as many as you want at a time but if you don't give them ample attention they will run away and you won't be able to play with them anymore. After your petz are grown you can even breed them to create new unique mixed breeds! There are thousands of unique combinations you can make just through breeding. Genetics in this game are really fun to play around with but we'll get back to that in a moment. The Dogz or Catz you adopt may look a little plain but their offspring, with careful breeding, can have any number of fur, eye, and body combinations. Sometimes they may not even look like what breed they actually are.

The possibilities are almost endless, and it doesn't just stop at looks. All Petz have unique personalities that they can even pass onto their puppies or kittens. Friendly Calicos, easy to pose Dalmatians, Ditzy Sheepdogs, Angry Alley cats and much more. In addition to the many combinations you can make with the breedz that came with the game there are countless amounts of Hexed Breedz you can download online. Hexed Breedz are user made breed files you can download and add to your game, they each come with unique looks and traits. Ranging from Hyper Realistic to holding true to the overall aesthetic of the game there are literally thousands of different breedfiles out there that you can adopt and play with.

Hyper Realistic breedz may look good, but many of them don't "play good", so they look wonky when in motion. They are very common in the Petz showring though! Much like real dog and cats shows there are many events you can enter your petz into, the most popular of which is a pose show. Pose shows are the equivalent of Westminster. Whichever pet is most to form wins the show and gains show points. Much like the American Kennel Club, the Petz Kennel Club (PKC), holds regular shows and keeps track of the rankings of people show petz. PKC can be a bit intimidating for a beginner so you can also enter shows on forums, that are much more beginner friendly. Most people in the community are more than happy to help you learn how to pose a pet correctly, some may even offer to do it for you in exchange for something!

Pose shows not your style? Teach your dog or cat 36 different tricks and enter them in a Trick or Obedience show! Tracking, Ultimate Frisbee, Agility, and even shutzhund are available for you and your petz to participate in to gain points or some fun prizes. Visit multiple different in-game area and play with hundreds of different toys and try on countless outfits. You can even take part it any number of community events like opening your own shop, creating a totally new and unique creature. With the ability to create countless new and unique toys, clothes items, playscenes and petz your imagination is truly the limit when it comes to Petz!

╭‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎╮
╰‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎╯

Petz isn't just about raising virtual animals it's also a bit of a genetics and collecting game! If you like the way Bulldogs behave but would rather your Bulldog look more like a Dalmatian but with a Bobtailed tail? You can make that happen through selective breeding! The combinations you can achieve are almost endless.

Lets take a look at four of my dogs; Firecracker, & Pistol the Labradors and Leon, & Eria the Dalmatians. Firecracker and Pistol may look almost like regular Labradors but they actually have a lot of Bulldog, Mutt and even Poodle in their lineage. Leon and Eria are both Dalmatian Mixes but look very similar to one another in body structure. When your pets have offspring they will have a mixture of qualities from their parents but can also have some qualities that their grandparents or even great-grandparents had! In fact, you may even find some qualities that have been dormant in your dogs linage suddenly show up in their offspring even 10 generations later!

If I were to breed Firecracker to Pistol their puppies would look the ones above.

Both Firecracker and Pistol have over 80 generations to their lineage, and most of the dogs in it were Labradors so it is extremely rare for them to have a puppy that doesn't look exactly like a regular Labrador. Body type isn't the only thing they pass on though. I like to call them "High Orange" dogz because no matter what other type of dog I breed either of them to their puppies will almost always be orange, because their parents, grandparents and great-grandparents were all orange.

If Leon and Aria were to breed their puppies would look the ones above.

Now Leon and Aria are both Dalmatian Mixes, with all-Dalmatian body features and they passed that onto their offspring because Dalmatian Body features have been bred into their lineage for many generations. Their puppies fur doesn't look anything like their parents fur though, and some of them even have spots! All of those colors and markings showed up in the one of their ancestors at some point and the genes have laid dormant till now. Due to dormant genes it can be a little difficult to guess what features your pet will be likely to pass on to their offspring, especially if you have a lot of colors and markings in your pets breeding history. The bonus to this is though you will end up with a pet that will pass on many different markings and colors!

Well this is all fine and good but what about mixing two dogs or different breeds? Well that's where things get a bit more unpredictable. If Leon and Pistol had offspring they would look like the sampling above. Very unpredictable puppies indeed. They seem to be an even mix of their parents but far less orange and far more spots than I would have expected. At first glance some of them may either look like either Dalmatians or Labradors but if we were to age some of them up the differences would be far more striking.

The orange puppy has mostly Labrador features but the head and paws of a Dalmatian. The Black and white Puppy has the head and paws of a Labrador but the body and tail of a Dalmatian. These guys are pretty funky looking and while good for the sake of this experiment are unlikely to be dogz that anyone in the community wants to trade for or buy from you.

Which brings us to our next point. Petz Genetics play a huge roll in trading and selling pets. There are a lot of people that like how a first generation Labrador looks but if they can adopt one for free why would they want to buy one for you? The more unique your pet is the more likely someone is to want it, so now that you know how to play with genetics how do you figure out what people like? Well, it depends on the person buying. Some people LOVE Bulldogs and other people don't own a single one. Generally you will always find a buyer but there are some aspects that the vast majority of people like.

>. B&W Shorthair & Bulldog Chest Patches are very sought after
>. Dalmatian and Calico Mixes are generally always popular
>. "Mutt spots" are well loved by most people
>. Gypsy style cats are always a hit

Other aspects can also affect a pets worth. If you showed the parents of a pet and they placed highly in their shows, you pet will be more sought after. Is your cat a purebred Calico that doesn't have any of the Calico markings? That cat is going to be very popular! So what about what people don't like? Well that's a bit more complicated. If you have a lot of patience you will likely find a buyer for any pet no matter what they look like, but it's better to avoid some of the general dislikes if you can.

>. 1st or Second generation petz that have not been shown
>. Dalmatian Bodies on Dogs that are not Dalmatians
>. Heads on Bodies that are too small for them
>. White Eyelids
Last edited by hounddogcopper on Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:26 am, edited 12 times in total.
hounddogcopper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Free Game Download

Postby hounddogcopper » Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:08 pm

╭‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎╮
╰‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎╯
The Petz series has multiple game versions available but the most universally used, of all, is Petz4 as it allows the animals adopted in this game to be used across all versions. Unfortunately, Petz4 is not longer available to buy from most retailers. Luckily the producer of the game, Ubisoft, made a patch that turns the demo version of the game into a free and fully functional version of the game so everyone can enjoy the game, even over 20 years after if first came out.

Q. Is this Download legal?
A. Yes. When Ubisoft created the patch that allowed the free Demo Version of the game to be made into the Full version they were well aware of what they were doing. This is a 100% legal way to play this game and it's creators are well aware of it.

Q. I'm not too sure about downloading something off the Internet...
A. The download I have linked to has been scanned for viruses and malware and was repackaged and uploaded by me personally. This is to prevent anyone potentially running into a virus issue when downloading the file from other sites such as Cnet (Who also hosts the download for free)

Q. Is it still possible to buy this game?
A. Yes! Many online stores such as Amazon and Ebay carry copies of of the Petz games for you to buy. The older and newer versions of the game of the game are a lot of fun aswell but do not offer cross-game trading, so they are not as widely used and it can be difficult to find people able to trade petz with.

Q. I have a different question not answered here.
A. Feel free to either ask on the thread or pm me directly!

╭‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎╮
╰‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎╯
Download The Demo [HERE]
This demo has been scanned for viruses and malware and was repackaged and uploaded by me to prevent anyone potentially running into a virus issue when downloading the file from other sites such as Cnet.

Open the file and install into your My Documents folder
Do not under and circumstances install into your “My Programs” folder.
Most modern computers will not be able to run the game correctly when installed in that location.

Download PetzA [HERE] This is not optional. The game will not run without this!
This addon will patch your game demo and allow you to play no matter if you are running Windows 8, 9, 10 or above. Just be sure to never enable PetA profiles in the PetzA options tab if you are running Windows10 or above as this will cause your game to become corrupt and you will have to reinstall it completely.

Install PetzA & Enjoy the game
If you are new to the game I highly recommend checking out the current adoptions! Established mixed breeds are a lot more fun to breed with than the pets you get straight out of the adoption center. If you are looking for something more specific than what we currently have for adoption please don't hesitate to ask in the thread.

-Have a Mac? Follow the directions [HERE] to run the game on a Mac.-

-Having some trouble installing and need help?-
Ask directly in the thread or send me a private pm and I'll help you figure out what's wrong!
Last edited by hounddogcopper on Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:01 am, edited 24 times in total.
hounddogcopper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Join The Community

Postby hounddogcopper » Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:19 pm

╭‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎╮
╰‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎╯
So you've downloaded the game and adopted your first pets. The next step is to join the community. Spread across multiple sites and forums it can be a little difficult to navigate at first. The Petz Community spreads themselves across three main site types.

Forum sites, which are main hubs of activity. Everything from chatting to shows can be found on forum sites, and they are a great place to get to know others within the community.

Sales sites, these sites work as a Bazaar, where you can make your own shop and purchse and sell everything from Petz you bred to special one of a kind clothing items.

Crew sites, these are a special type of website that users make to show off the petz they have collected or awards they have won. Many host adoptions on their crew sites and even have unique downloads and games on them. Some Crew Sites are over 10 years old and are still active!

╭‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎╮
╰‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎╯

The RKC Petz Forum
RKC has been around for years and has an established and active userbase. It is a great place to adopt a new pet, meet some new friends or join your first show at. The vast and experienced userbase also makes it a great go-to place if you have questions about hexing or are looking for a specific breedfile.

Whiskerwick
Whiskerwick is hands down my favorite site. Chat, adopt, show, partake in auctions for one of a kind petz or even open a shop. A unique currency system on the site (Bones) makes it easy to get started, you even get bones just for posting in the introductions forum! This is a great site to start at and everyone is really welcoming of newcomers!

Seeing Stars
Dogz and Catz too basic for you? This is a forum all about raising and showing Horsez and Poniez! Adoptions are regularily hosted her aswell so if you are wanting to try any Horse related this is the place to go!

Dukes Group
This forum is dedicated to only playing with a small amount of petz at one time. There is a large roleplay aspect to raising your petz on this forum so if this appeals to you it's the place to be. Shows, contests, and pet playdates are a regular occurance in Dukes Group and always a lot of fun.

╭‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎╮
╰‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎╯

Petz Universal Game Site (PUGS)
Play some games to easily earn points you can trade in at one of the many stores on the site. Updated often it's a great place to enter auctions and even own your own store at.

The Flea Market
A mostly Auction based site where you can buy everything from Hexed Petz to unique Toyz. A more intermediate version of PUGS but well worth the effort to get established on.

Faerie Barndance Archieve

Hextraordinary

Cirrutopia

Moonflower

Reverie

Nighshade

The Hexpedia

Intron / Extron
Last edited by hounddogcopper on Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:24 pm, edited 21 times in total.
hounddogcopper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Adoption Center

Postby hounddogcopper » Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:31 pm

╭‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎╮
╰‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎╯
>. All Adoptions are completely free, just please don't be greedy when adopting.
>. To adopt simply post in the forum which Pet(z) you want to adopt and a sentence or two about why you like them.
>. All adoptions will be private messaged to you with a link to where you can safely download your pet(z).
>. Never adopted before? All petz featured here are unique and each .pet file will only be sent to you and to nobody else. These are bred pets so while you may see some that look similar you are the only one with that specific .pet file.

Alleycat Mixes
Parents: Soybean x Apple Pi
Mustard, Blueberry, Frappe, Cabbage, Raspberry
POL: Mr. Mustard. I'm a complete sucker for a grey cat with grey eyes.
He is surprisingly happy to pose for the camera too!

Bulldog Mixes
Parents: Peter x Razzle Dazzle
Meatball, Maggie, Jacques, Tillman, Tyson, Princess Lola, Uga
POL: Tyson & Princess Lola. Those two love one another and if you pick Lola
up and hold onto her Tyson will run over and yank her out of your hand!

French Bulldog Mixes
Breed like regular Bulldogs
Parents: Assorted Parentage
Hallow, ADOPTED, Harley, Harry, Horik, Howl
POL: Harley! She is just ill tempered as heck and it's super adorable.

B&W Shorthair Mixes
Galaxy, Findus, Cherry, Bixolii, Bracken
POL: Bixolii! What a cutie boy. A completly greyscale kitten.
It's as if the printer had no ink when it made him.

Calico Mixes
Parents: Wendyl x Wendy
Sabbi, Rolf, Fox, Maus, Lyon
POL: Miss Maus! She is almost a Gyspy, but not quite.
Her super fluffy tail makes up for it all though! What a cutiepie.

Chihuahua Mixes
Polly, Ruby, Steam, Tamm, Whisper, Archie
POL: Archie! What a cute little beige boy!

Chinchilla Persian Mixes
Parents: Chaka x Boto
Goose, Eden, Duckie, Acorn, Albus, Collin, Corky
POL: Collin! There's just something about a black kitty with a pink nose..

Dachshund Mixes
Parents: Flor x Danke
Frankie, Hammie, Lottie, Luckie, Markie
POL: Markie! Brown Dachi with spots may be a simple combination,
but he sure makes it look adorable

Oh no. I seems that's all we have for adoption at the moment!
Please Check Back Again Soon.
Last edited by hounddogcopper on Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:25 pm, edited 7 times in total.
hounddogcopper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I haz Petz [Petz Club][V2]

Postby Dia. » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:32 pm

can't wait to see how this goes!
hiya i'm dia
she/her
INTJ

bookworm
scientist
plant lover
dog mom-->

CS Fanart Archive

Characters

art fight; *team*
CS Help | Site Rules
[avatar] | [signature]
Dia.
FanArt Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hounddogcopper » Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:05 am

Thanks again Dia for letting me remake the thread, I really do appreciate it
Last edited by hounddogcopper on Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hounddogcopper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hounddogcopper » Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:05 am

Bumping this post as I've added a wider variety of free pet packs for anyone new that joins Whiskerwick =)
It's free to join and free to get the game!

Want to play a great animal based game with a wonderful community? Then join the Petz Community at Whiskerwick!

Petz lets you collect, raise and breed animals of many different species.
Our community offers unique adoptions, fun challenges, a unique currency system, obedience and pose shows, custom pets and lots more. We are very welcoming of new players of any age, so you are sure to fit right in!

Get The Petz game for free HERE. Join Whiskerwick for free HERE
Post in the introduction forum saying "Copper sent me" and
I'll send you some free petz!
hounddogcopper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dia. » Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:35 pm

Your petz are perfect <3
hiya i'm dia
she/her
INTJ

bookworm
scientist
plant lover
dog mom-->

CS Fanart Archive

Characters

art fight; *team*
CS Help | Site Rules
[avatar] | [signature]
Dia.
FanArt Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GIGABITE » Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:52 pm

O: y'all may have just inspired me to get back into the game
that site looks epic! I'm definitely considering grabbing the game again, I've always loved it but the community seemed so dead i felt mostly alone D:
the thread looks great! excellent job, by the way~

Bisexual - Non-Binary - Any pronouns
Characters - DeviantArt

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
GIGABITE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me